South China Sea pre HAPPENING

>The United States will take steps to foil Chinese efforts to “take over” the South China Sea, the White House has indicated, amid growing hints that Donald Trump’s administration intends to challenge Beijing over the strategic waterway.

>Speaking at a press briefing on Monday White House press secretary Sean Spicer vowed the US would “make sure that we protect our interests” in the resource-rich trade route, through which some $4.5tn (£3.4tn) in trade passes each year.

>Chinese media responded by warning that any attempt to prevent China accessing its interests in the region risked sparking a “large-scale war”.

>At his first question and answer session with the press on Monday Spicer again hinted Trump’s administration would take a harder line on the South China Sea.

>“It’s a question of if those islands are in fact in international waters and not part of China proper, then yeah, we’re going to make sure that we defend international territories from being taken over by one country,” he told reporters.

>Spicer declined to explain how such steps might be enforced. “I think, as we develop further, we’ll have more information on it,” he said.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/24/trump-white-house-beijing-takeover-south-china-sea

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.philstar.com/headlines/2017/01/23/1664809/duterte-says-trump-should-not-be-underestimated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>“A blockade [of China’s artificial islands] would be incredibly provocative and would almost certainly spark a US-China confrontation on the water … If the US is going to blockade China’s access to territories which it – rightly or wrongly – believes are its, then we are in for a confrontation.”

>Implying this is any different than our stance has always been.

Way to fall for fake news.

Good. Let's see what these fucking midget hive-people can do.

There are too many chinks on this planet. There needs to be less of them.

>Implying China could ever win in a round of brinkmanship

GINA' IS A PAPER TIGER

MAKE TAIWAN GREAT AGAIN

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

We'd ass fuck the Chinese I to submission but that sounds like another useless war.

>tfw half of China destroyed in nuclear hellfire
>all relevant commies dead
>overpopulation no longer an issue for the foreseeable future
>no more billionaires ruining the housing market
>no more armies of dry cleaners and tax evaders invading Canada
Mr. President, show em who's boss!

City = Urban
Urban = Niggers

All Niggers Voted for Hillary confirmed.

>living in a city
>people
Pick one.

literally nothing

>hurr durr WWIII incoming

This would be too good to be true.
I worry that 70-80% of people opposed to this would be opposed out of spiteful principle because they don't like Trump

Or just you know, help russia with their arctic waterway and all trade bypasses that route
>mfw no face when this fucks our ports

why shouldnt CHINA have control of the south CHINA sea?
are you people retarded?

Godfucking damnit and our retarded president just have to ally itself with China at the worst possible time.

>Swedish education

He'll backtrack immediately. He only did so because Obama was being a nigger. US-Flip alliance is too long-term to chuck away.

Oh look an actual retard.
Thought they were contained on Sup Forums

If that's how you want to play it SWEDE, America claims Sweden and all of its territory and resources. We'll start printing our own maps with SWEDEISTAN as part of the USA.

That's all it takes according to you.

your monkey of a president is smart enough to at least tell when a big ol nuke stick is gonna come in to stomp some ass, also obummer was kang nigger, so its understandable to treat his ass rightfully like shit.
he will step in line when trump comes in and decides to slap china's shit around to make a point as to who the hell is the boss around here.

What if America put some artificial islands there too?

GLASS THE SEA!!!

You already have along the Taiwan-Okinawa chain lol
That's what your media isn't reporting, and what foreigners have to tell you about your foreign-military moves

Build your own island americucks or gtfo. Stop trying to take other people's toys.

This is why mexico owns the entirety of the gulf of mexico.

>2 superpowers flex their muscles in the pacific
>use conflict as an excuse to exercise their military power in waters that don't belong to them
>nothing actually happens
>in the end it's just an elaborate scheme between the two to extend their regional control
>everybody else loses

This is how it'll play out is it?

you need to cut back on those steroids.

you're raging to hard.

Knowing that he only went to Chinkland for the gibsmedats, he will backtrack obviously. Besides, he's only preparing if Hillary won

Time to teach these chinks who the fuck is boss, I will collect their skulls as trophies, nothing will quench my bloodlust, I will finish what my grandfather started.

>T. Grandson of a Korean War Veteran

this
make sweeden, american
>#MSA
>sans shitskins

Yep.

Problem with US counterbuilding is it shifts militarization of the region into full gear. When previously it was low-level proxy conflicts done by 'pirates'. It's only a good development for defense companies, ship builders and motel owners. Hmm maybe I should switch careers.

WERE GOING TO WAR LADS, AND THE AUSSIES AND NIPS WELL BE ON THE FRONT-LINES GLORIOUS!!!!

Here, it's also much faster and without somalis

Your president has been bribed by the chinks.

>mfw Fallout is real

Jesus Christ, USA is going to lose yet another war...when will the retard burgers learn that they brainwashed themselves into thinking they are superpower

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Wouldn't the US crush China in this situation? We don't have to enter their mainland, we can crush all their islands and any attempt to counter attack short of nukes would also be crushed.

Yes, would easily block all trade and they would implode instantly.

This is true, it's why India owns all of the Indian Ocean.
T. Knower

There's also the feasibility of a Suez/Panama type canal traversing Myanmar-Bangladesh towards the Indian Ocean. This is why Hillary as state was keen on a Maidan-type move on Myanmar with India's help.

All this shipping route talk is smokescreen and secondary to how much hydrocarbons are under the SCS, this whole thing is posturing for a resource grab. China needs a direct and secure line to hydrocarbons that isn't dependent on the Middle East (that has to pass the Indian Ocean) or Venezuela (that has to pass the Western Pacific which is US swimming pool) to feed its military-industrial growth. It's already demonstrated it is willing to straight up pay for access to the deposits, like the 35 billion it gave Duterte with a follow-up joint project worth 500 billion in five years.

Other neutral sea countries will be looking for the same deals. Now Trump is signalling for a freeze because he wants to make my country and neighbors a counter-offer.

They'd probably get frustrated and wreck shit on the mainland, maybe as far as Europe. It's still 1.4billion people, and it'd be 1.4 billion angry people.

Good post
Although the trade route also goes hand in hand with chinese growth

Could this explain the China Hate threads that have been popping up the last week?

Harley ever saw them before.

Agreed. Just that an artic route doesn't solve the security problem since their ships still have to pass through a US-allied and possibly in the future belligerent Japan. On their western land border to Kazakhstan and central asia are their largest muslim populations. Remember one ISIS video where the slanty-eyed Kazakh kid shot a purported FSB agent? I bet Hillary and the alphabets was smiling seeing that.

told you so

Only niggers and spics live in cities, user.

And Jews. But they aren't people.

NIO.

The US and China are the largest economies of the world who do a lot of business with each other. War would cause a global collapse of the economy. It would literally destroy the world as we know it.

This is the best case scenario. Worst case scenario is we get into a nuke fight or start using biological weapons.

dunno, onan... that implies that 4'tard is not an forum independent or partisan propaganda psychological operations...

Learn to kiss ass, kiddo.
beta.philstar.com/headlines/2017/01/23/1664809/duterte-says-trump-should-not-be-underestimated

America aren't the best soldiers but Chinese are much, much worse.

>its literally nothing again
Again shill, the U.S. pushed the exact same "we will come up with some plans and protect our """allies""" freedumbs" saber rattling years ago and did absolutely nothing because they are some shitty worthless islands that arent worth a confrontation with China.

>>Chinese media responded by warning that any attempt to prevent China accessing its interests in the region risked sparking a “large-scale war”.

This is fakenews.

The real report said that an attempt to blockade China entirely from the SCS as suggested by a Burger would realistically require a large scale war to implement and enforce it. Its purely hypothetical speak to dismiss some dumb comment some dumb Burger made. It has zero real world implications.

Its like saying if a faggot suckerpunches me Im gonna fight back. Its just the obvious consquence. I'm not any step closer to a brawl just for saying it.

good work trump

Can't feed or supply them without trade, or their civilians.

nobody has ever liked chinamen

I have been banned 3 times for bullshit reasons. Yet black dick threads stay up till limit.

Why dont they just take unoccupied land together?

I mean, id China wants to en does it, then why not the US?
Nobody would be gurt, peace would be stable.
Or is the US just against china amd nothing more? Do they have gains by what they see is status quo?

>Implying the chinks wouldnt start a nuclear war before their economy crashes after their navy gets BTFOd by US supremacy

I hate them to death. It just seems like they're getting us ready for something big.

china needs to be bitchslapped back into their place

I said it from the get-go, Trumps campaign was a worldwide consensus crack, the obvious agency narrative formulation here was apparently not so obvious to the influx of newfags from (((the_donald))) which have drowned out actual discussion in favor of mindless circle jerking.

all asians are shitty soldiers. their ant mentality is a handicap

Vietnam.

....Hello.
You lost against their ricefarmers.
Only imagine what their military is like.

I hope America bombs China.

Amen.

>Black Sea is owned by blacks
>Atlantic Ocean is owned by Atlantis - the UN secretly sent tribute to Atlantis every year to stop Atlantian-Earthling War
>Sweden owned by mudslimes and niggers

that's to say nothing of the myriad "muh god-king dahnuld" spam threads that every page is riddled with

>getting banned for (((spam)))
>for posting one, unique thread (literally, first post)
>while actual spam gets the "muh dahnuld" mass

...and here comes the war they -- ALL SIDES -- were spoiling for

...just now, it's even got the consensus of the very demographics that riled against it

>50:1 kdr
>lost

relax trudeau

>divide and concur

they've let the chink horse dim sums bolt and now have no choice but to go to war -- to try curtail a rising power that was around millennia before "jew" was even a misnomer and an adversary actually know how to WIN wars...

Australians have already started to suck Trump's cock.. I see... You must be really afraid of those slopheads.

This.
It is not "china" that is doing this shit.
It is the communist party that is driving for war.
There is growing civil unrest in China.
There were some 150.000 mass demonstrations(!) in China last year alone.
The corruption has grown to comical proportions an a real genocide is going on.
This escalation is a last ditch effort by the CCP to divert attention from thier own failure.

Even at 8, the supposed NatSoc core chan which calls this chan cucks you would get banned permanently for anti-Trump posts. Is there anywhere that isn't controlled opposition?

China is collapsing.
China is on the verge of imPLOsion!
Let me tell you something about China.
China has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.
Let me tell you something else about China. The history of China is violent AS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese people got slaughtered or starved to death.
Every single time a Chinese dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the Chinese population was always the biggest in the world.
In the history of mankind, more Chinese people died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.
Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history.
Those thousands of years were chaotic and fragmented. China has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say!
China is on its last legs.
China is so damn close to collapsing.
But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?
Answer:
Chinese people know better than anyone the nature of China. The nature of China is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again.
But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in China's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example.
The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive.
The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

Half of the Aussie posters are Americans stationed throughout the various joint military bases.

The PRC's golden age has already passed. China's collapse is inevitable.
But Chinese people are so afraid of the inevitable chaos and suffering that they're willing to prop up the dying beast that is the PRC and are willing
to tolerate all the bullshit that their government feeds them in order to prevent China's destiny of collapsing from coming to fruition.
Chinese nationalism is like the duct tape that's preventing the shitty broken-down PRC machine from falling apart. China is desperate, but fortunately (for them), the Chinese people are blinded by nationalism.
But it's futile...
Everyone whose specialty lies in China knows that China's time is up. Every political scientist knows that China's time is up. Trump knows it. Putin knows it.
Every single foreigner that works or makes money in China knows it. Trust me, I know China, and I know that China's time is up. I know that Chinese people are in for a world of suffering.
China is the most predictable country in the entire world. China has one of the longest histories in the world, but its entire history is a repeating cycle,
going through the same things, making the same mistakes, again.. and again.. and again.
Those who KNOW, already KNOW.
Who do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS? Desperation.
Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years? Preparation.
Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?
Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?
Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?
China is RIP.
The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

Nice pasta.

why wont they put the fucking bags on top so they dont get wet

consider the difference in military size and capability

Our kids were used to test military tech. If foreign teens were shipped here with no combat experience they would be btfo by our fat farmers with stock piles of firearms.

It's a double-edged sword.

If the commanding officer is good, then the troops follow his order without the slightest hesitation, achieving maximum effectiveness.
If he's bad, they follow him to death.

Kind of like how the Romans did it.

Tell me who owns them, or at least name them and ill tell you.

It was supposed to be resolved like the korean war, commiea get their aide and innevitably collapse, we get our side and just pump it with money and arms. Of course the rice farmers broke the agreement, and limp wristed politicians did nothing about it while hippies said nothing of the democratic vietnamese people being slaughtered and detained. The classic footage of helicopters landing in the water off of aircraft carriers were actually vietnamese pilots trying to rescue their friends and families from the invading communists.

Except our soldiers werent slaughtered. Also we have a gun culture here, our populace would bog down even a first world military. Except city fags, theyd probably surrender and start sucking dick.

It's along the senkaku island chain straddling the Kadena air force base. You put a2/ad missiles there to not technically break your treaty with nippon not to base srbms on nip clay. There was a better map i saw while browsing but i didn't save it.

COMFY

Agreed based Vietbro. I want to see China indure another century of humiliation.

This is some 750km from chinese mainland.
The Chinese do have lots of conventional missiles, they do not have anything that is able to cover that distance, penetrate the air defense AND hit accurate enough.

But, what China's army does better than anyone else is embezzling money.
Maybe they can somehow weaponize that?

Chong here, I have something to say: I am a good chink nigger I haven't done any crime in my life. I wouldn't die without fucking an Aryan girl.

it's called the kra canal
and singapore is doing its best to prevent it from happening

Tell the US Kadena AB then that their defense is overbudget and unneeded. Notice it says cluster munitions but you make an assumption about the delivery system. Missiles on islets along the senkaku chain cover denial not only for Kadena but also Taipei, Busan and Okinawa.

>kra canal
Thanks for this indonbro. Didn't know there were already so many proposals.

he assumes they are missiles because anything carrying a bomb wouldn't make it 300nm from the japanese mainland before being swarmed by japanese

missiles are the only way to go, and they would need a lot of them in a concentrated barrage to get through whatever patriot defenses are probably there, as well as to soak the inevitable losses to malfunctions, mistargets and whatever EW is on site.

but omg drumf's gonna make us all die how can he have his finger on the button we'd better appease china

Exactly.

The chinese have theatre balistic missiles with enough range, but they do not have enough accuracy to saturate the air defense.

Cruise missiles are out of question, as they will get shot down long before coming anywhere near japanese soil.

China needs an external conflict, they prefer a external one than an internal.
If they fail vs the USA the next logical step would be a revelion by their citicens and accounting the amount of population a "big" desomstration in the USA is the same as people going to work at rush our in china, trying to stop that would requiere hitler lvls of masacres.