All Night /HWNDU/ - Dead Air

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=kDqp5RxTUrI

hewillnotdivide.us/

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

/pol hangout
tinychat com/gushy30190
discord.gg/4deSY

Latetotheparty:
>Shia LeBoof sets up a 24/7 webcam as an art project to protest Trump winning, supposed to last 4 years. Sup Forums keeps fucking with him and the libtard protesters and triggers eveyone
-------------------
VIDEOS/HIGHLIGHTS

youtu.be/mo6ONwI3reA

youtu.be/gNaPHTdHAS4

youtu.be/7ghWluiDblk

youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8

youtu.be/6wn_6588aAQ

hyoutu.be/EbzeZTW4GYE

youtu.be/fu2F-m3Dwr0

youtu.be/uJcrXZoSl3E

twitter.com/AdamManiak/status/822971474613039105

youtu.be/_YGXwUc6aa0

youtu.be/4KZYqxHjwSQ

youtu.be/cZec9jXQcgs

youtu.be/sB0SJOSUU2E

youtu.be/udCPuGBcgWE

youtu.be/bxmcHh5_NJw

youtu.be/ZJZY3W2FQLM

youtu.be/NgEQE4YjHII

youtu.be/g8HZVFzU7xI

Other urls found in this thread:

mmdks.com/8ijr
walmart.com/ip/Hunter-s-Specialties-Primetime-Red-Fox-Urine/27652855
ebay.com/itm/Jam-Parody-App-Car-Vinyl-Window-Bumper-Sticker-Decal-Pepe-The-Frog-Meme-PEPE-/182355388862?hash=item2a753a69be:g:NJAAAOSwNRdX7B12
youtube.com/watch?v=mo6ONwI3reA
youtube.com/watch?v=fW2FnhxdklA
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a 30 year old who never uses twitter I have to say it's scary how many self important teenagers and young adults there are on this hashtag who think their special snowflake opinion matters. God help us.

First for divisions

trips predicts how long this "project" lasts

Wait why is the pizza stream so disliked?
he's a pretty cool dude

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

hope they burn

4 years

8 years

>The call that saved HWNDU

3 weeks

once more before bed

Guys, please, go give bums a bunch of liquor to hang out there.
Then start ordering pizzas for the bums
once the other bums find out theyre getting fed theyll keep coming.
heep posting pizza joints numbers so global pizza costs can be split.
#MOREPIZZAMOREBUMZ

Eventually the SJW will divide themselves from the homeless and show they are hypocrits to the whole world
36-01 35th Ave, Queens, NY 11106
side door on 37th street
walmart.com/ip/Hunter-s-Specialties-Primetime-Red-Fox-Urine/27652855

ebay.com/itm/Jam-Parody-App-Car-Vinyl-Window-Bumper-Sticker-Decal-Pepe-The-Frog-Meme-PEPE-/182355388862?hash=item2a753a69be:g:NJAAAOSwNRdX7B12

IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS AMATUER HOUR SHIT. BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES TO SHOW YOU HOW ITS REALLY DONE FAGGOTS.

2 more weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=mo6ONwI3reA

Why are right-wing "men" such pussies?

crazy nig scheduled to appear in 2 hours

if he's not high on crack that is

fuck the homeless and fuck you

Just received a telegram from the Bog Brothers, tanks in 30

Someone needs to play "With Open Gates"
youtube.com/watch?v=fW2FnhxdklA

With their phone over the Camera :)

start it off then

3 months

man stfu, i been seeing bunch people saying they be there in1 0 min or 15 mins etc etc and no one shows up. you better be there.

The fact that these threads are getting 500 posts on a board that barely breaks 350 is fucking crazy.

virtual check i am the fucking man!

You better deliver

rape the homeless, who will believe them anyway

Reminder that Slavs are white, traps are gay, and that OP is a faggot.

SLUT

BEST NIT BE LIAR.

did anyone record the mega nigger bongo jig that happened today?

4 months

big faggot cuck

damn it

It's not about helping the homeless, it's about turning their webcam into a shit infested hobo hangout.

Social media will be the death of society. The problem with giving everyone a voice is that everyone thinks their voice matters.

So far fucking nigger shit nothing for the last 2 hours/

That doesn't sound very safe. No thanks.

I'll be there in 30 minutes.
Look for user with a pink backpack

discord link?

How come Shia's wife hasn't showed up yet?

Bring This.

Who /comfy/ ?

THIS SOUNDS CEREAL

fucking right. theyll try hard in the beginning to make it look like theyre helping them, but when the stinky drunk hobos keep showing up for free pizza and pepe stickers theyll kick them out

you and someone else said they be there in 15 , we will see who is really Sup Forums for life

damn i miss adidasbro, i liked his paper memeing

give it a few weeks, I think pokemon go will last longer.

Shia will snap in a few days and probably kill some user

i know that but inadvertently helping them would be cancerous. also i like this stream with normal people and i think it has a lot of redpill potential. people, liberals especially, don't feel much compassion for homeless. shia labeouf would be working at a soup kitchen if he did.

that photo makes them look like white trash lmao

Timestamp of said backpack

not the right address

34-34 37th St, Long Island City, NY 11101

if you dont wanna go near the maniac hobos, just commit to ordering them pizzas

marrying her was probably just some art bullshit that he came up with

She does not look older than 16.

that will be epic

>arranged marriage

why does her shoes looks like she wants everybody to know she's jewish ?

6 months tops. Interest starts going down within the next week or two.

>latest modern art project:
>marry most hideous woman i can find

B U T T E R F A C E

a few weeks

reee

Because she had no eyebrows. Shave yours off, you'll lose 20 years

fuck the normies, infest the SJWs with lice and maybe we will luck out and some hobo will slit throat. these are the same fools who would go to syria site seeing

Just like you're shitposting on an image board thinking your opinion matters.

stop spamming this shit it will be shut down in 2 seconds because the russian is too obviously Make America Great Again, and shia probably speaks/read hebrew

6 months

Isn't the jumping castle supposed to be erected over night? Any updates on this?

thats what i put earlier, but it was corrected to this, the google address is the museum

violently taken down tomorrow

What will last longer?

ISIS under Trump's administration and Mad Dog's command or this stupid fucking "art" piece?

Less than a month. It will likely be shut down after someone gets stabbed on camera.

We wanna get you arrested

someone make a giant dad ken-sama

god i hope toothpaste delivers

Have you been watching the streams? The guy hasn't changed out of his hobo clothes in four days

2 weeks

lol it's fucking empty

leftists dont care about anything longer than a few days

Why is the mud spilling onto to the sidewalk?
Why are libs always leaving a mess

Hey i just had an idea...get this place shut down by littering it constantly

the art piece, shia will go crazy before the end but the camera will stay for the whole 8 years

(You)

maybe bad dog will call in an air strike, trump said he could kill someone in the street and still get elected, and thats people, these are just SJW, they dont even count, nobody would care

THEY JUST SHOWED OURGUY GETTING YELLED AT BY SHIA ON FOX RED EYE

That user would become legend

Ask an user who got attacked by an anti-fa midget spic with an umbrella tonight anything

Jesus look at the hook on that guys nose.

>libs try to protest trump
>ends up making a meeting place for Sup Forums instead

lol that 8pol fag is finished

post your dick

2 more weeks

Get health, safety and aesthetic department there!

Hol up i got u senpai

>#HeWillNutInsideUS
#HeWillNutInsideUS
>#HeWillNutInsideUS
#HeWillNutInsideUS

>livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

what if Shia just made this to get ez sjw pussy

yeah since the first day
rip plastic bag

I wonder if he's actually not changing clothes or if he has multiple sets of the same clothes

Are you going to fuck with the strim tomorrow?

if so, go prepared.