Pewdiepie has been pushing trump and natsoc memes. Anyone else?

So pewdiepie has been doing this for over a year. Increasing the use of the memes and increasing the power levels.

His lstest none lets play video had these examples m.youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c "Death to all jews" "reptile money craving kike" "some higher ups at fiver, jewish didnt like the humor" ""these inocent little boys" I like how they are boys whenever its convenient"

Paying jesus and big man tyrone to say hitler did nothing wrong.

Use of obscure natsoc music in nearly every video i now releases.

So who else is doing this? I heard a guy called filthy frank sometimes makes hitler jokes but probably no more than most edgy comedians. I dont watch his stuff.

Ive heard more have started doing it since he began to normalise it.

BTW inb4 fanboy. No I found out about him through south park and thought he was ruining young people.

But wether he is genuine or not he uses the same humor we use to subvert the masses. As cancerous as the donald can be we made that and then we gave them part of our culture to adopt and it became the most powerfull group on the website.

If he makes it normal to make jokes about jews and ironic use of hitler memes normal then that only helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/819811849419898882
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3BbkuNP5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 holy shit thats pewdiepie it must be pewdiepie because hes in England. Pewdiepie you need to kys and stop spaming pol.

At least wait until there's a new video.

Pewdiepie just say you are a nationalist and you believe in white rights.
Its not nazi and will be like a second Trump.

More or less it seems like he's just jumping on the bandwagon at least at first. But recently he's just pissed at the politically correct BS that's floating around and him being called a racist by Buzzfeed and the leftist media, so he's resorted to trolling.

I didnt want to make one when we already had several threads related to him.

if you're older than 18 and actually waste your time on such retarded youtube videos you should consider killing yourself

>Use of obscure natsoc music in nearly every video i now releases.
>every video i now releases

U dun goofed pewds

Who the fuck cares

Holy shit do you people not realize this is a marketing gimmick

To normies this is edgy
Stop shilling this shit

Hey pewdiepie, can you do a "lets play danganronpa"

thanks

Well he did in a joking rantish way. But yeah why dont all you fags tell your boss friends family etc that your a nazi. Why not just wear a swastika on your arm. Oh yeah thats right, in England youll be arested for teaching your dog to roman salute and in sweden youll probably get 10 to life.

We all do what he does. You hide it from most and you subvert people through logic and humor.

that's exactly what I wanted to say haha xD
anyways fucking kill yourself

Yep, newfags don't realize this.

Pewdiepie is that u?

>oy vey shut it down my fellow Sup Forumsacks. We can't promote anti-jew memes if they are just marketing gimmicks for children!

you make a lot of sense my friend.

my liberal friend thinks he's just being ironic and taking the piss out of racists and calling out cuckservatives.

If i told him what pewdiepie was really doing he'd just call me a crazy racist conspiracy theorist drumpfkin

Hey Pewds, how do you feel about your homeland becoming like Somalia?

>who the fuck cares hes just a meme xD
yeah same shit you faggots have been saying about trump and look where he is now

If he wanted to make easy money he could just go back to playing video games whilst making high pitched noises.

He went from just video taping himself gaming to making 2 or so 10 minute videos a day full of content that would ruin most peoples lives. Hes only gotten away with it because he took over a year to name the jew.

>My liberal friend

What goes around comes around, reportedly Pewds started his existence as a Sup Forumsagina, so it's not like Sup Forums or it's memes are new to him. Just not everyone discoverers Sup Forums on their first go, I largely browsed just three other boards before dipping my feet in.

>pewdiepie one of /our guys/ in 2017

world is fucking insane right now how did we get here

Trump has been consistent for the past 30 years, He's been doing this for a few months

because that worked out so good for channels like fred and other forgotten ones. He's obviously fucking around for views

Hes now busy playing resident evil 7. He will probably try out games if enough people request it in the coments.

I've been friends with him since elementary school, i can't drop him because of his views. If that's going to happen he'll have to do it. I keep revealing my power level to him but he only wants to see what he wants to. Hes still posting shitty feminist news michelle memes about white people saying that people were working thats why the inaugeration looked like a ghost town. All I said and posted was a picture of the actual crowd, and said yeah maybe at 8 am. He starts going off about how i need a safe space and he's heard all the excuses already.

Hey Not Pewds, why not playing Sup Forums.wad? You can still hide behind plausible deniability by saying shit like "Hey, look at this nazi game how ugly it is, ewww stop racism" etc.?

Fuck off you fucking yuropoor, I voted for Trump in Pennsylvania, something you could never do

Don't equate Donald to this Swedish faggot

A bit of a pointless question to ask.

If I was then I couldnt provide proof because I wouldnt want my slow attempt at turning the youth to be cut short by people finding out that im not just memeing. So I would ether say no or do something in a video that was pol related. An example I can think of is when Pewdiepie said hitler was right and people on here said that they werent sure if that makes him their guy. That hitler did nothing wrong was more pols style and many requested he say that next. And instead of him saying it he paid jesus and tyrone to.

Another issue is that I couldnt keep taking requests every time someone on pol wanted proof because (((someone))) would notice.

If im not pewdiepie then I could ether just say no or claim to be for the lulz.

So in short its pointless asking.

Wow, I'm really glad I'm not in that position, it really fucking annoys me when liberals try to take back SJW lingo and act like they're the anti-SJW.

You just got trolled my friend. hahaha you fucking cuck lmao

This. You think the left shits on people because they make money spreading their political message.

>wanting Sup Forums to stop shilling a Swedish faggot means you're on the left
I want Sup Forums to stop shilling Laura Southern too. How can you people not see this is a marketing gimmick.

If everyone in sweden suddenly where mixed together they would be several shades lighter than the average italian.

But yeah I imagine he doesnt like it.

TLDR dank memes

I honestly don't know what to think, at first I thought he was just being edgy and using memes for humour. But he is honestly he does seem to be pressing a bit hard on it, is he a natsoc in the closet?

kek fair enough. I mean, i would normally unleash my Sweden Yes folder and derail this thread into northcucks vs mediterraneans while heavily implying that you are homosexual, but whatever.
Godspeed Not Pewds, may the jewtube shekels keep flowing.

Whats that? Not heard of it before.

Uh what. Can you or someone else explain this response.

I think so. But regardless he obviously browses pol. His mastery over the memes is to strong for someone who just copies what they hear. So even if he isnt yet its just a matter of time. And the more the juden attack him the more he will question if hitler really did fo nothing wrong.

Dont worry about it, most Aussies dont even know what they're saying half the time

Are you retarded mate?

I was going to ask you that but I thought I'd give you the chance to explain it.

>in every video now release

hi pewds
keep up the normalising of Sup Forums

PewDiePie is OP.

lol, self promoting monkey.

>muh club

Pewds, you are one stupid, subhuman swede. You're so stupid because you're making it obvious you really are PewDiePie... "the lady doth protest too much".

If it were anyone else, they wouldn't know all this stuff about you, and they certainly wouldn't somehow know you're playing that game you mentioned. Also, most functional normal people in the UK your age actually work/study and don't have time to shitpost all day.

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you swedecuck? No wonder it's taken you and your tiny-brained countrycuckmen to realize what's happening to your pathetic, beta, leftist country lol. Couldn't happen to a more smug, leftist, holier-than-thou bunch of moronic fools.

pewdiepie became one of my favorite people because of his recent antics. I think it's heartfelt. he's angry about what the jews are doing to his homeland.

Well making pol normal would be great. Or more fitting would be making normal pol would be great.

Its not really to bad right now. The election has ended so most of the shills have fucked off and we should be able to kill the reddit in the newfags over time. Its harder to do when they see shill posts and other newfags paroting shit.

TLDR CHING CHONG PING PONG.

Fuck off deng. He posted part 1 of resident evil 7 earlier.

Heil Hitler, pewds

PewDiePie, internet sensation, is so mentally ill and illiterate that the best he can resort to, despite being a millionaire, is stupid ping pong jokes trying to insult asians. You're a joke Pew, so is your dirty whore of a gf, and so is your pathetic, cucked nation. It's hilarious reading the news and seeing what your pathetic people experience everyday.

And despite being a millionaire, internet sensation, the best you can do is making "subversive" pathetic crappy little memes on your internet channel on youtube. Do you realize how pathetic you are PewDiePie? It's not surprising, when you compare it to your pathetic country. You're a microcosm of your worthless, disgusting, self-hating country... no pride, cowardly, beta, weasly, smug, arrogant piece of shit.

You, your country and your YouTube channel are a joke. You're so stupid you cannot even see how obvious you're making it that it's really you. Do you have no self-awareness whatsoever swedecuck? Are you so unbelievably stupid that the best you can resort to is ping pong jokes when you're outed and exposed? Lol. Well all I can say is you and your country deserve what they are getting and I'm laughing all the way. You deserve what you're getting, and the best you can do is make some shitty memes on your crappy little youtube channel. Asian countries may be poorer than Western ones (for now) but we will never be cucked like Sweden is. All Swedes are cucks. SWEDEN YES!

Felix, akta dig för juden. Jag vill se mer allahu Akbar boom.

Retard detected

Obligatory

Isn't self-advertising on here against the rules? Kys autistic idiot

You had a lot of words and very little substance so I thought I would comment on the one thing you said that wasnt just you hurling insults. The claim that only pewdiepie would know what games he is playing which is fuvking retarded as he made it by doing lets plays.

Saying im sad for being a millionair with few working hours. Then saying I'm dumb and then going on about how bad Sweden is is not a argument.

And every asain country is a shithole for one reason or another. The westernised ones are dystopian societies and the rest are ether very poor very degenerate or a mix of the two.

Literaly the only thing asia gets right is imigration. But thats mainly because no one wants to move there. Ive seen asian leaders ask for refugess yet they refuse to go because its a shithole.

>A bit of a pointless question to ask.
>If I was then I couldnt provide proof because I wouldnt want my slow attempt at turning the youth to be cut short by people finding out that im not just memeing. So I would ether say no or do something in a video that was pol related. An example I can think of is when Pewdiepie said hitler was right and people on here said that they werent sure if that makes him their guy. That hitler did nothing wrong was more pols style and many requested he say that next. And instead of him saying it he paid jesus and tyrone to.
>Another issue is that I couldnt keep taking requests every time someone on pol wanted proof because (((someone))) would notice.
>If im not pewdiepie then I could ether just say no or claim to be for the lulz.
>So in short its pointless asking.

Is this something that NON-PEWDIEPIE would write? Why would non-pewdiepie type this embarrassing, rambling, explanation of why he's not pewdiepie? If some random guy started this thread, would he write some shit like this?

Only PewDiePie would write a rambling explanation like this.

"THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH".

PewDiePie = OP.

This guy has subhuman level intelligence. Are you honesty that dumb / socially unaware? At least make it subtle when you're marketing your shitty videos. You're so self-obsessed you think that normal people would start garbage self-promoting threads like this.

It is indeed against the rules.

But Felix, thinking that he's a genius, when really he's a thick cucked swede, thought he could deceive Sup Forums and post as some other guy, who just happens to be self-obsessed and obsessed with PewDiePie, and seems to know everything about him and how he feels and what he's doing in the future.

What a fucking co-incidence. The eternal, smug Swedecuck.

sieg heil pewds

fuckin lost

Its like you cut and pasted two posts together.

Look at you justifying your friendship to a bunch of meme-dropping nazis online who don't give two shits about you

seriously, grow the fuck up. We don't know you nor do we give a fuck who you friends with, stop trying so hard to justify it to us u silly cunt.

plot twist:
2WzQEVgl and LHLd/ZyA are the same attention whore of a cunt

That would imply I'm PewDiePie. In which case I would immediately commit seppuku and livestream it to my loyal fans.

So your saying that I earn tens of millions of pounds a year mostly from my videos where I scream and play video games I like and that instead I decided. I know what, I will just start saying things that would get any normie arrested and I will post a few dozen threads every time I make a new video on pol.

Yeah that really makes sense.

I'll just speak for myself when I say I would rather just play video games if cash was the only thing I cared about.

he's destroying the taboo of the holocaust which allows for the victimization of Jews

that's why it's almost as if the US and germany were colonized by jews these last years. They are the most powerful group in both countries but still regarded as victims

what he's doing is good

He's obviously against Trump and Nazis you fucking retard. I hate you cunts

>"...i now releases."
>i

Hi Pewds

Lol idiot.

If you where him you would actualy be him not him with your mind.

So you'd be a aryan blonde haired blue eyed rated 18th most handsom male. You would have enough money to buy a small nation, you would be the most watched person who makes online videos on earth. You would have a bro army. You would have a 10/10 qt gf.

Instead you are a manlet moon faced gook with a micro penis. Even asian females dont find other asians that atractive. Studies I have seen say most prefer the big aryan cock.

You're not very bright Felix. The more you post, the more it is obvious it's not a random guy. You're so stupid you don't realize every single one of your posts is basically You desperately feigning being a different person. It's such a shoddy and embarrassing attempt I'm surprised you haven't just abandoned the thread.

Read your posts again. How can you not see how obvious it is? Do you think some "random guy" would write things like this:

"A bit of a pointless question to ask.

If I was then I couldnt provide proof because I wouldnt want my slow attempt at turning the youth to be cut short by people finding out that im not just memeing. So I would ether say no or do something in a video that was pol related. An example I can think of is when Pewdiepie said hitler was right and people on here said that they werent sure if that makes him their guy. That hitler did nothing wrong was more pols style and many requested he say that next. And instead of him saying it he paid jesus and tyrone to."

That was YOU Felix. It's too obvious. You're either too stupid or too self-obsessed to attempt to write in a completely disinterested third party point of view. You are simply too stupid to carry this out and instead you came out with this horribly shoddy attempt. Even a 10-year-old on POF could do a better job.

You should just hope your good (((friends))) haven't visited this thread and informed the JIDF and jew cyberpolice to destroy you and your livelihood lol.

Lol to many people with british flags and green id text in this thread.

And once again I'll say that most people on pol who are trying to subvert a person or persons go for the subtle route. They dont go lol 1488 gas the kikes race war now. And if they support trump and they want to convert someone or atleast make it so they dont vote they generaly dont straight up say yeah I love trump, time to deport those raping spics.

Random guys don't know that some autistic self-obsessed internet celebrity is "18th most handsom male" only the autistic self-obsessed internet celebrity himself would look that shit up and get a pathetic ego-boost from it. Only a similarly self-obsessed guy would show off about his "bro-army" and italian whore gf.

Again, your low IQ shines through. It's so obviously you Felix. I would get annoyed by the butthurt insults towards asians but I don't need to... you're already being destroyed; thank goodness your nation is being destroyed lmfao. That's more than enough. Just know that everytime I see another sweden yes thread or another atrocity in sweden in the news, I'll be thinking of you.

He was even cuter before.

>lolwut
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/819811849419898882

>respondig to pewdz topic on mongolian bukkake image board
>"if you watch yt kill yourself"
You know how stupid you look?

Well its true. Some questions are just pointless. I just thought I would explain why I dont reply to such questions.

Anyway every brit in any pewdiepie thread who says abything positive about him is accused of being him.

Also do you have autism or something. You make fun of me for my writing style yet you post these walls of text in every reply.

ITT we learn just how many children browse Sup Forums

Butthurt = truth, huh.

Do you really deny that compared to white people in particular nordic whites asians are short, they have very tiny dicks, and they have much more round flat faces, and that most asian women would leave most asian men i a heartbeat if they looked like the average nordic or germanic blonde haired blue eyed aryan.

And she is obviously a white italian. The only asian women that come close to her looks are mutts.

Where do you even come from ping. It would be nice if I could narrow down the insults.

>Pewds is a nasty ebil racist
>I hate Swedes and love to see Sweden destroyed

The sentences just didnt seem to fit together.

Jokes aside, the main thing I'll say about Pewdiepie is that he didn't take the Soros money to shill for the hill.
Other prominent YouTubers took that bribe as part of the 'who i'm voting for' or 'who I'll be voting for' videos.
He didn't, and that was cash in the bank, all for one video.

Lol that timing.

That's always how it starts...

Holy crap are you still here? Wtf?

It's been fun chatting with you Felix, it's interesting to see what an internet celebrity really thinks behind the facade. Similar to what politicians really do behind the facade (e-mails / pizzagate). Unfortunately I have work to do now. I'm hoping a (((lurker))) will expose our enlightening conversation to a (((media mogul))) and I'll see our convo in the news lol... it's my only chance at being famous I guess. Enjoy your life as a random guy who happens to know everything about Felix, including the fact he's 18th most handsom male and various obscure details about his life. Peace!

i'm 23, am i still a kid?
You are just as smug as the typical liberal faggot.
I didn't even watch felix until 6 months ago.
At least swedish police investigate rape cases. In the UK, police are in on the paki rape gangs, they protect them.
Even arresting a parent who tried to save his daughter from grooming gang.

kill yourself you fucking sperg

True.
Dunno if your Pewds, a LARPer or what but wew, Pewds has got balls of steel. Respect to him.

>18th most handsome male
One of Pewds most recent vids was all about this (one place below David Beckham iirc!)

Ugly terrone, your mother will get cancer tumour in her cervix tonight

Enough self promotion, pewds.
Play some shadilay in your next vid you nazi swede

Kek, fucking terrone

If it's really Pewds then use the word "amazing" on your next video title and on that video put the word "open" 3 times in the description

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3BbkuNP5E

God I wish I were this beautiful

He said he left but he will probably come back and shit up the thread later. Said he was going to work. Odd hours for that.

Funny thing was he went on that autistic rant over the ping pong comment when his last name fucking begins with ping.

He already did that when people on pol requested he say hitler did nothing wrong. Granted he payed jesus and tyrone to say it but doing exactly what people on pol request is a great way to be found out and have your life ruined.

kys JewDiePie

Me again.

So do you admit that outing you as a Sup Forumsack will have your life ruined?

So tempted to screenshot this and send it to as many ((media personalities) as I can lol. They can make up their own minds whether you're Felix =).

OUR GUY

I would say that even buzzfeed wouldnt touch it but who knows these days.

Your claiming I am Pewdiepie because I mentioned several things any fan of his could know.

So do whatever you want you moon faced short slant eyed micro dick ching chong chink chinaman.