Wow...CRUMPF stood in front of a solemn memorial for fallen CIA agents...

Wow...CRUMPF stood in front of a solemn memorial for fallen CIA agents. A memorial for CIA agents who sometimes cannot be identified in death. Wow... CRUMPF filled the crowd with whooping supporters, and than started using this solemn memorial as a backdrop to complain about his Inauguration size. Wow...

CRUMPF literally has no respect for people that died in the service of their country wow.

fuck the CIA

Panetta needs to stfu and honor the sitting President.

FUCK LUMPF
DROOPY DRUMPF TRUMPF BUMPF

>boo hoo respect our traditions
>how dare you not follow DC protocol
>How dare you call out the sacred cows of power

DC is literally cancer.

Fuck trump

I hope the CIA does the right thing and puts and end to all this

Did anyone notify Panetta Bread that that was a wall, and not the CIA and that it had nothing whatsoever to do with the CIA?

Wall got 10 feet taller Paco

Yeah cause nothing will calm the nation like the assassination of the new president.

that'll settle everything right down.

Trump is going to purge the CIA

what do you care you damned leaf

he was sending a message

Does anyone have twitter? Tweet that fucker back about why doesn't the press have more respect for the CIA since they asked him about that shit while he was there. Tell him to tell CNN that it's not the appropriate place.

let 'em, there will be so much blood spilt if he dies.

>CRUMPF

That is a new one

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

It's a damn shame that patriots from the CIA are now being attacked by this orange turd and his fanbase

The Russian subversion and social domination of america that happened in 2015-2016 will stay in the history books forever unless they do something

(you)

Derpy derp derp de derpy derp.

Crumpef is over now!

Derpy derpy leaf.

The wall is coming to a border near you

BUILD

CRUMFP?

>wall honoring dead CIA agents
>located at the CIA HQ at Langley
>has nothing to do with the CIA

those are some impressive mental gymnastics

no, we aren't selling you cartels any more guns

BASED

lol
mexico criticizing U.S democracy.
think you should worry about your problems in your own country. their is no shortage of them.

>wanting to get in US this much
wow, you really must be poor af

A damn shame indeed my shitskin friend. A damn shame when some Mexican tries to talk shit and then realizes he lives in mexico

This election really showed us who our true enemies are, didn't it?

Does Canada even have an intelligence agency?

National Center for Pronouns?

I spent all day in bed crying. I have refused to turn on the TV to watch an illegitimate President being sworn in. A President who hates gays, hates blacks, hates Muslims, hates the LGBT community, hates latinos, hates Mexicans, and hates women.

It's going to be a very dark 4 years. Has anyone had any experience with Zoloft? I don't know how I can ever be happy again until he is out of office.

Who gives a fuck about some dead spooks?

Panetta? Wasn't he Secretary of Defense? Like Six years ago?

Fuck the CIA. They've caused more problems than this country than several of the worst presidents combined.

They will get in line and bend over for this president or they will lose their jobs.

He needs to purge everybody with a security clearance and (((dual))) citizenship

No one cares. CIA posted a made up pee report, sells drugs and destabilizes countries.

The wall really is going to be built Paco. It's coming, I don't care if it effects you at all, very least the entire country of Mexico will be embarrassed for the shit show you guys have created.

how do these people still not understand this deflection process

even if the worst is true, that he really is retarded, his cabinet and handlers obviously aren't

They've also headed off more problems than you realize.

When they do their job right, as far as you can tell, nothing is going on.

Cry me a river, you cringing nigger faggot

This. And our MI6 will have to bend the knee also.