US quietly sent $221M to Palestinians in Obama's last hours

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/us-quietly-sent-221m-to-palestinians-in-obamas-last-hours.html

Is Obama, possibly the worst president in modern U.S history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RqFXJ00zlk
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

needs to be put on trial for treason\funding terrorism

So what. That's pittance to what cryptokike Trumpstein will give to Israel.

[spoiler]Palestinians are shit people, but not even them deserve such a shitty treatment.[/spoiler]

Why. The fuck. Do we have to give hundreds of millions of dollars to our enemies?

Nice try, Mohammad.

My favorite thing about obama was his hamdlung of israel and palestine.

On balance, I am of the opinion Obama is the best President since Nixon.
THE BAR IS THAT FUCKING LOW.

Carter slept with the budget in his arms once, and was an alright guy, but couldn't play politics for shit, didn't have a long term plan, and all of his administration leaked against him due to little to no delegation.
Reagan, gave fucking money to Iran, via middle American drug dealers... just... so much fucking no. Also, look at the fucking budget deficit under him.
Bush Senior, honestly the 2nd best in this era, as he merely invaded Iraq and didn't fuck up your economy.
Clinton...
>youtube.com/watch?v=6RqFXJ00zlk
Literally invents modern day identity politics, and turns the Democrats Neo-Liberal. I don't believe in hell but if I'm wrong...
Then George Bush... an idiot, but hey... at least he was the right kind of idiot for the moment. Still fucking dreadful.

Obama in comparison is the least shit out of that list by far. In a similar fashion to Nixon the worst aspects of his presidency can be pinned on a certain massively corrupt power hungry secretary of state...

thats pretty cool, Palestinians need to fight back too

It's the beginning of the Obama foundation.

quien te paso el pack de mi jaina culero

>one of Obama's final acts was to send one last "fuck you" to Israel

Obama must have said

>you know what? Fuck rural parts of the country desperate for infrastructure and fuck any legacy projects like laying fiber optic lines for better Mongolian rice board discussions. Fuck I want to send American dollars to a lost cause.

Fucking hell obama. I guess Americans really don't mean shit to you.

Is Obama, dare to say, /ourguy/?

When you put it that way, it's kind of neat.

Fuck Israel
(but fuck Palestinians too)

trollbama strikes one final time. I wonder how many jews they will kill with that money?

but you give hundreds of billions to israel, whats the difference

obama obeyed the kikes when it was urgent

someone in the obama admin must habe done that

As opposed to the billions we've sent Israel? I hate king nigger, but...

hence why you keep sending biions to the gods chosen

Fuck you JDIF

Late term Obongo is based Obongo. No one has snubbed Israel this hard in our lifetimes.

THANK YOU OBONGO

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

BASED

Fuck off kike

Well do that when we hold everyone responsible for giving you faggots money

Anyone have this with pic related?

Obama didn't do it because he hates jews, he did it because he hates whites and views jews as white

It's not a good thing but considering jews are also anti-white it's not a bad thing either

Go fuck yourself. These people will use that cash to get to Europe

Look what the cocksucker and his goonies did in fucking syria and Libya for fuck sakes.
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE&t=4s

This is actually the best thing he did in 8 years

>give Billions to Jewish terrorists
>oh no he sent some chumps to Palestine
>he actually just released money U.S. gives to all the ME nations that piled up because some Jewish terrorists collaborateurs in the U.S. blocked it from being transferred. Same money Jewish shills on Sup Forums cry all the time time the U.S. would be handing to Palestine as well whenever someone brings up the Billions feeded to Jews

We cant do everything for you cucked faggots

The American white man has had enough, hes drawn a line firmly in the sand. Until you all grow a pair of your own then youre right, they will.

Stand up for yourselves for once in your pathetic fucking existence.

I swear I hope the Palestinians have the last laugh. All they wanted was their own land, what the Jews stole from them nearly 70 years ago. They have been strung up like puppets for not playing the kikes game and have suffered long enough.

No matter what you think about Arabs, Muslims or whatever... Just know that the land those kikes control right now is rightful clay to those people who today call themselves Palestinian today.

Good, then get out of MENA and let them kill themselves in peace.

Just like Trump said he would.

who put them there?

he also signed for a 10 billion donation to Israel
giving money to the kikes, giving money to the muslims
what's the fucking difference?

Good: Fund maximum mutual destruction of Jews and Muslims
Better: Cut gibmedats for Jewish niggers (Over 30% of their military budget is paid by U.S./EU taxpayer and they get tons of other benefits) down to what Muslims in Palestine get.
Best: Tsar bomb Palestine

Didnt realise Sup Forums was so pro israel. Trump is going to propel them into a legitimate nation.

George W. Bush is still the worst.

And if you hate Obama, just remmber he happened to, because of Bush's unthinkable failures.

>221m
Remember the bailouts?

There's a huge difference, and you're a fucking retard if you can't see it.

Inb4 muh antisemitic canards

Fuck off you crooked teeth nigger, Obama's presidency was a disaster and you only think otherwise because our propaganda reaches far

Sup Forums as a group doesnt seem to be pro israel or pro palestinian

Sup Forums seems more to be "everyone in that region needs to grow the fuck up" or just "fuck that entire area, im tired of war"

There is no such thing as a "Palestinian"...they're all Arabs, and Jordan was created for the Arabs.

The Palestinians? They are the rape babies who stayed in the land and endured occupation after occupation so they are really a mix of every invading force that stuck a dick in their great great great great great grandmother, just like everyone in the region (ie the wannabe Phoenician Lebanese, the Syrians and everyone in the fertile crescent). They worked and tended the fields before they even had a national identity.

and the Israelis? why that was the Rothchilds.

untrue as shit, you thick headed mook. Put anyone from the fertile crescent next to a Saudi and they look vastly different. They are Arabized like the rest of the muslims from North Africa to Iraq.

Now you can say that the Palestinian identity was created sure, just like Israel was., But who we call Palestininas today have been in that strip of land for millenia. Jordan isn't their land.

you would really argue over taking territory from kikes? what fucking board do you think you are on, oven dodger. you are in out of your league and you have no power here.

That negro really loves his terrorists.

Habibi pls your Taqiya doesn't work here

Just had to fart before leaving the room, didn't he?

I've read that Bill Clinton left office with hundreds of articles or furniture, many of them priceless antiques,all the 'w' keys from WH computers, prompting their replacement (on tax money), and clogged every toilet.

Bush Jr. fired 7 for vandalism, hired extra security, and assisted in Obama's transition.

See the pattern here?
What other BS did Obama get into at the last seconds?

He gave 38 bill to isreal stop your bitching the only people that acctually benefit from terrorism are isrealis honistly think about it for a second.

>Sup Forums now bootyblasted about muh poor israelis
what a time to be alive

My one complaint about Trump is that he thinks unity can happen with these people. He's more concerned with letting bygones be bygones instead of putting the boot to the leftist throat.

Lol.

It's a nuanced game we play, user.

We must be like steel and smoke, from moment to moment. Pull when they push, and push when they pull. Our tactics are more than simple irony, parody, and ad hominem... it's redactio ad absurdum, psychic gestalt manipulation, and nonsense in turns. Never predictable, often inaccurate, but never objectively wrong as a whole.

Adopt our shadowy ways,user.

pfft. I can probably list more of the terrible shit that he's done than most Burgers. Again, because the bar will be set so fucking low.

I'm not arguing at all he's good. He, however in the long list of shit stain's you've had is one of the least bad in a long while.

Our leaders are nothing to marvel at either, but one can categorically state that May is less corrupt, and knows more than Cameron... not to say she knows all that much, or is beyond corruption.

Obama is the greatest president in U.S. History. Trump is the worst.

>sitting here
>drinking coffee
>random thought
>G. W. Bush wasn't that bad

Archaeology and genetic testing prove otherwise.

see the truth

nothing has changed

yeaaaah maaaaaaaaaan

Free palestine

You mean letting Israel rip apart Gaza?
2016 has a record low of rocket attacks. Seems like they can't shoot them across the walls anymore

kek

Jeb! 2020 on the Libertarian ticket?

anyone have more of these german rivers?

Nothing wrong with that Palestinians are based they remove merchants

Israel will learn. They want to ban me from Expedition Israel or whatever their puritan program is called? Prepare for settlements to burn, Israeli scum

>Sup Forums seems more to be "everyone in that region needs to grow the fuck up" or just "fuck that entire area, im tired of war"
>Sup Forums seems to be
Go the fuck back 2 reddit, our position has always been to let them eat each other. Only newfags say things like "Sup Forums seems to be this" or "Wow israel is so based."

Are you fucking kidding me? 30 billion a year for fake Jews of a serpent seed and 3 lollipops for the actual descendants of Shem and you light your hair on fire?

But Legend says that once you arrive in Israel all your bad thoughts disappear at how relatively decent the place is compared to Arab countries.

I find it funny you hate UN. Support Hitler. Love Israel. When all these things are one in the same

THANKS OBAMA

I would definitely rather live in israel than any other mid east country I do know that.

>worst president
>gave money so palestine could fight back against kike infestation
>worst president

I hate hitler and think UN is kinda shit.
I like Israel since its a good country in a sea of garbage and their technology helped make most of the tech I use daily.

Dubya could have been amazing if he wasn't constantly fucked over by his own cabinet.

At least he did something right.

I always think you're russian when I see that flag for a moment. Then I become disappointed.

He dumbfuck, fighting them on the ground only makes israel look like a victim. You don't do it that way unless you want to help them.

So does the entire Jewish community for all its crimes against the Whites.

>If you kill jews they win