I can't even right now

I can't even right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3s345bU8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well what did people expect would happen?

What is humor? Can liberals comprehend it?

Probably some bullshit like that...

>Literally can't even

Whatever. Looks fucking great on the wall...

I'm literally shaking

How long till we see this one, lads?

>What is humor? Can liberals comprehend it?

Only when its some shitty joke about white males.

Isn't that stolen valor?
and then complain when someone else does it.

never. thats German fascism. what we would have here would be American fascism. You should listen to more Dan Carlin tbqh

I spent all day in bed crying. I have refused to turn on the TV to watch an illegitimate President being sworn in. A President who hates gays, hates blacks, hates Muslims, hates the LGBT community, hates latinos, hates Mexicans, and hates women.

It's going to be a very dark 4 years. Has anyone had any experience with Zoloft? I don't know how I can ever be happy again until he is out of office.

lol love those youtube videos though, makes the welfare queens look desperate for attention while trying to embarrass an autist. shit cracks me up

Oh well, niggers can still pretend to have invented peanut butter

Anyone have the Mattis as a profit picture?

I need it for shrine related reasons.

>4 years

and Zoloft is mehhh iw as on 200mg (max dose) SSRIs take a couple weeks to even begin working. it just helped me to stop masterbating all the time and i couldnt even geta hard cock. its alright if you have some OCD like i do.

No one cares because those awards and uniform aren't American. Stolen valor is a boomercuck meme, a la john mccain

First it was problematic.
Then it was questionable
Now its illegitmate
What long word will be next

That's the commander in chief, bud.

He's top dog.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3s345bU8A

>We almost died in Boot.

LOL fag military at its finest here, only good solider is a dead soldier

DELETE THIS

Magnificent

>profit

its going to be 8 years

>Who is George Lincoln Rockwell

Fuck this.
#disband the military
fucking racist white bois

>military grade shitposting

That's how it's done.

honestly I think trump is going to be great for the Military, but not in the way everyone has supposed.

does anyone else remember when he talked about giving veterans of middle eastern campaigns oils shares? I honestly think he will revive this idea-- or issue letters of marque against ISIS

>Putting a picture of Donald with military medals despite the fact that he doesn't have any

Don't cry about stolen valor next time

shutup frenchie
obama already made a mockery of all medals by giving them to himself and random celebrities who sucked his dick

The facts are that all military offices had to take down Obama photos on jan 20th at 12:01pm. They hadn't received their trump photos yet so they did this instead. The military loves trump

Then who is going to protect you from the Russians dumb as fuck Dems can't even keep up with their own lies lel

No such thing. There will be a swastika there whether you like it or not

it will be a swastika made of burgers

>Current Liberals
>Sense of humor

pick one

Obama gave military medals to himself and celebrities?

pasta

>what is commander and chief

He's the head of the military now.

>commander *in chief

kek

I don't think stolen valor applies to some people dicking around by putting up a shopped picture of Tsar Nicholas II with Donald Trump's head. You'd have to be pretty austistic to think this was actually an attempt by Trump to appear as though he was actually a veteran of the Imperial Russian army.

oh wiat, he wasn't?

dammit

putin should sue his orange ass