You know who Russia hates? Basically no one, they're a little upset over senseless obsolete sanctions...

You know who Russia hates? Basically no one, they're a little upset over senseless obsolete sanctions. Russia could be our most powerful ally but the left is so concerned over "muh DNC, our cheating was private."
I mean c'mon Putin has like an 80% approval rating in Russia. The dude knows how to lead and I think if given a chance everyone would warm up to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You know who Russia hates?
Yes, Russia

the left in this country are determined to see the US fight Russia for some reason, I guess the fact that 90% of the casualties in that war would be white males gives then a hard-on

>no idea why old people hate russia
>even less idea why young people hate russia

russia is for russians. I wish australia was for australians.

Russia committed the unforgivable sin of escaping from Communism, the left believes they must punish them.

Make Russia great again

>You know who Russia hates?
Don't be an idiot. Everything went to shit in Russia in the 1990s. I'm not saying that they were good in the 80s, but the wheels came off the fucking train in the 90s and there are a lot of Russians out there who would love to fuck a lot of countries over. But they're too busy getting shit back in good order to do that just yet. Just remember that in 20 years or so there will be a bunch of Russian politicians who spent their childhood eating nothing but potatoes and they're going to look for any opportunity they can to stick it to others. They're not evil maniacs, but there are scores to settle.

>could be
Are you not aware of what happened about 12 hours ago?

agreed

Putin: "This is the one who says:"Russia is for the Russians", it is either indecent people who do not understand what they say, or just assholes or provocateurs!".

> they're a little upset over senseless obsolete sanctions
why would we be upset over stimulus to domestic industries. there's a pro-sanctions lobby in russia now

Actions speak louder than words. Though, Putin controls the geographically largest country in the world, and regularly "changes" borders. With this in mind, it's easier to see what he might have meant.

If I'm wrong. I'd like to know. Can you prove to me that Putin has done questionable shit, that couldn't be in the name of advancing his countries place in the world?

>the left is so concerned over "muh DNC, our cheating was private."

No real hatred from the establishment, just business. US/EU oligarchs wants to cut into various Asian markets and has to compete with Russian Oligarchs who wants to do the same (many of them gladly invests in anything *except* Russia).
In the end it’s all about funneling global trade through your own pipes so you can make money on everything people buy and sell. Embargo is a good way to make sure it doesn’t go outside the pipes you control.

The Putin approval ratings are quite possibly skewed and the elections rigged.
I get this tidbit from my former Russian language teacher who escaped in the 90s

why do /pol kids have the most retarded view on how the world works? its like the idiots who believe Illuminati made dave chapelle quit his show.

Everything was fine with Russia until THEY FUCKING INVADED EUROPE.

thats it. thats the reason for the problems. stop blaming it on stupid liberals, you guys are just as retarded as the feminists you are trying to take down.

FUCK OFF RUSSIA CAN TRASHCAN GARBAGE FUCKING SHIT TRASHCAN
FUCK YOU

i dont think we need russian insiders to understand this. while putin is loved, its because he controls the media with an iron fist.

He does however put Russia first, and is way smarter than he appears. unlike trump who is a joke.

They hate Ukraine

As of about 12 hours ago there are no more problems.

Unless you consider the separation of oil and state an issue. We were literally the last country on earth to produce this much oil and have its direct control separated from our presidential administration.

>in the name of advancing his countries place in the world?
Lol, he care only about his wallet and his clan. Everything Putin do is pumping oil and dividing money between his childhood friends, former neigbours, bodyguards, etc. Average salary in Russia if you are Putin's friend is $50 000 000 a year (only official part), if not — $3000/yr. He did nothing beneficial for the country aside from taking Crimea.

Russia is really weak economically. Like even JUST germany is 30% bigger in the economical department. Their biggest asset is that they have a kremlin dictator who has a strong geopolitical game and ambitions to return russia to its former glory or at least that's what he tells his oligarghes.

He's literally the opposite of the free loving west world and is the end state of what could happen to USA if shit gets bad.

So first of, it's fucking retarded beyond belief to cozy up to Russia and not the EU, Working with Russia if they are willing to work is great, we'd all benefit from that but the problem is is that they have shown time and time again that they won't play ball and we have no incentive to cuck ourselves like Trump is hinting at.

Russia doesn't have anyone because they're dead.

You don't poke the bear.

Really though I'd move there if they gave me a blue bucket and I didn't get shit on for using it.

russia is big and the tsar far away.

Sharia law applies in various caucasus areas like tchetchenia. pic related. It's an underage bride forced to marry an old dude as a second wife live on tv. In Russia.

> Russia based?
my ass

most muslim cucked country on earth.

He was confirmed about 12 hours ago

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html

Right before sanctions, Exxon purchased the drilling rights to about 1/4 million sq miles in Russia. Thats about the size of Texas. As of now, they have drilled maybe 1% of that because of sanctions. This is 100% why our new secretary of state was chosen.

nah, they're just funny

Shoo shoo paid Kremlin shill. Go back to twitter with your lies.

See
It's over.

>there's only one thing worse than cheating...getting caught...thanks Russia.

I agree with you, Russia hates noone.
The question, though, is why.
And the answer is: because for them, everywhere is Russia.

That's the problem.

Basically.
Damn those russians. They ruined russia.

Nobody takes you seriously, estonia.
Accept that you're going to be everyones bitch forever.

call it what you want

putin is a corrupt autocrat and a threat to the US

>and a threat to the US
How do you figure?

He never said this. In fact, he said this: >Actions speak louder than words.
Das rite, my nigga. And having a taboo on even talking about installing visa regime with Middle Asian *-stans speaks very loud about it.

>Can you prove to me that Putin has done questionable shit
Look above. Also, Kadyrov.
Pretty much what this guy said.

Ti polska, da?

At worst Russia bullies some East Euro countries we don't trade with or care about, compared to the USSR it is a paper tiger with little to no geopolitical push. If we make it our ally we have a well funded military to tackle Islamist threats in conjunction with.

Only deluded neocons think Russia is a big bad bear anymore.

>He's literally the opposite of the free loving west world and is the end state of what could happen to USA if shit gets bad.

Swedes are cute. Many of them stopped believing in Government and Monopoly media when it comes to EU, Immigration, Crimes, Trump/Hillary, Brexit etc etc, but when it comes to Russia they still trust the same media blindly. That the same media is still lying through its teeth they refuse to believe because the want to *believe*.

Consider the following:
Putin is shit, but current western politicians are worse. I mean, they managed to surpass Putin somehow.

Putin is everything a leader should be.
Strong with goals and he cares about his people first before others without letting the globalists tell him otherwise

>he cares about his people

cares about his image more like

Yeah, problem is - "his people" are an international mafia made of or with support of ex-KGB. He doesn't care about his country's native population. Like recently a famous videoblogger left Russia, and deleted himself from all popular social networks because he's being hunted down by muslims because of the quran joke made like 10 years ago or something.

"Our people" are in Lugansk and Donetsk, waiting for Russia's help. Putin pussied out. Instead, our SSO are working in Syria, while they could provide enough assistance for drunk Vanyas to reach Kiev before they even had a proper army. The only thing that warms my heart is that our guys are killing islamists as we speak, and killing arbar people is not just an act of war, it's something that's pushing the whole humanity towards progress, like invention of sattelite, penicillin, or a wheel.

Why do you think he doesnt?

if by "his people" we imply guys in this pic so that becomes actually true

Not what i meant.

>SJWatch pic
Opinion discarded

what you mean then?

Why do you think that putin doesnt care about russia?

why you think he does?

Because he solved a lot of problems.
And why should you be President if you dont care about your country in the first place?
All this work for nothing?

>underage
Looks about as under age as most late 20 year olds I know.

Btw Rex hasn't been confirmed yet. He passed the Senate vote yesterday thats all. He'll still likely be confirmed in a few days though. I was confusing his confirmation with cia guy.