!!!HAPPENING!!! BOGDABOTS RESEARCH LABS UNDER "TEMPORARY SEIZURE"

www.cnn.com/2017/01/24/politics/trump-signs-executive-order-bogdanoff-research/index.html

>Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump on Monday signed an executive order which will grant government access to the operations of Bogdanoff Research Inc. The order is being issued under increasing pressure from the general public following a mass leak of classified information where much of America received a rundown. Rumors of illegal nanobot technology being developed at the Bogdanoff facilities have put many citizens on edge. The Bogdanoff brothers have not been reached for comment.

>The President later said, "We can't just be letting guys like this run wild with technology if we don't know what their endgame is. We need to temporarily shut down all operations until we can get a quick rundown. I mean, who are these guys?"

Trump is done. The Bogdanoffs won't let this slide.

Bump

he's already dialing

Who? I've never heard of these guys. I think a quick summation of who they are would be great.

Will it be a phonecall that does great things? Or will it destroy us all?

>CNN
Didn't even click it cause it's fake news
And i know it's not a real link to an actual story

who ever meme'd those freaks should kys themselves

Stop.

They cannot stop the future

Corporations have more power then the government

They never asked for this

can I guess a quick rundown?

Lol leave these poor boys alone. No need to bully them, they are French so the rest of the world does that already.

>Bagdanoff.

Trump bows to the bog

Wow, this is big, pretty sure they will take trump down. Civil war incoming!

Get ready for WW4 boys

WOW ITS FAKE

ACTUALLY CHECK THE SOURCE YOU IDIOTS

>It could be you, or it could be us, but there's no page here

The mods seriously need to start banning people for this stuff, even commenting about it in threads.

fuck off JIDF

Sage this shitpost

>look at the book

obviously its fake you fucking inbred, go back to twitter

sage

Hmm those faces look familiar but I can quite put my finger on where I saw them, would someone mind giving me a quick rundown on these two?

who dat hottie in the middle post more of her.

Are YOU joking? Here's a very brief and heavily redacted summary of the Bogpill.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>meanwhile Soros, Zukerb and Rockefeller regroup and plan the coup

>he doesn't know the secret password to access bogpill material

Shut the fuck up, you ignorant shit. The Bogdanoffs run the fucking world; obviously, they'll do everything in their power to keep news like this from spreading.

Expect BIDF to be out in full force.

wtf i hate trump now

the bogdanoffs did nothing wrong

With one simple phone call this was solved.

meme means even in this context

as in 'even in the orties'

not sure what orties means

I agree could somebody summarize who this is. Perhaps in a greentext format?