Was Trump literally sent by God?

>Born during an eclipse
>7 decades, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>First press conference since winning was 77 minutes long
>Dad's middle name was "Christ"
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Fulfilled the prophecy and appointed Wojak as VP
>An ancient deity awoke to help him
>Hated by Moloch
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Lives in a golden palace
>Works with a global private intelligence agency. Literally knows more about ISIS than the generals.
>Personally investigated Epstein before he bit the hammer, and then banned him from all of his properties. Epstein got arrested soon after.
>Has made many accurate predictions
>Multiple prophecies describe a Trump presidency, resulting in a new age of enlightenment.

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtu.be/b3gJZw6X-LA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldn't that make him the anti-christ?

probably

He also publicly humiliates his enemies, as Jesus did.

You guys need to stop this cult of personality shit, it's really unhealthy.

Good point

Not an argument.

>>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."

No it fucking doesn't

forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname

You need to stop sticking your cock into a fire, it's really unhealthy.
>Not an argument.

this.

Agreed. Stop that right now.

I am truly blessed to live in 2017. The messiah has come to rid the world of evil, and he will do so in just 4 years. 4 more of paradise before we ascend to the heavens.

It wouldn't be an argument if I was trying to make a point about the heat of fire.

No. He was created by the bogds, newfags can't understand this.

Not an argument.
You need to stop being a faggot, it's really unhealthy.
>Not an argument.

Oh shit.

No? How would it?

The anti-christ is also not supposed to profess jesus, which Trump has and does.

>You need to stop being a faggot, it's really unhealthy.
Not an argument

I think everyone on Sup Forums wishes Trump was there father

He's either truly sent by God or the Anti-Christ. We'll probably find out whenever (((they))) try to JFK him.

Even after the fact, I don't really think I could be against Trump. With how liberals have become, if he wanted to straight out declare martial law and full blown purge these degenerates it wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I'd have no problem if he'd go full blown holocaust on Islam at this point, and if it turns out that Israel or Soros is linked to anything that happens to him I'd have no issue with him "retaking the chosen land" which of course would make them think it's another shoah and he's the anti-christ.

Guess it never says in the bible that the reason so many people grow cold and are willing to accept someone so cruel is due in itself to just how horrible society has become.

>tfw no dad
You didn't have to get personal..

I dunno about trump but i damn well am a believer of kek. You'd be a fool not to be after the shit kek has pulled, blessed be his name.

The anti-christ is supposed to be loved by the establishment. Whereas Christ was hated by the establishment, but loved by the people.

If nothing else, Trump was very aware of this cultural heritage of Americans. Americans support the underdog. Christ was an underdog.

the number of the beast is 6 not 7

If the Jews start rebuilding the 3rd temple I will probably shit bricks, drop to the ground and start repenting.

They didn't have enemies, they publicly humiliated anyone who was wrong, but still loved them, like how Trump never even feuded with intelligence agencies, he just said what was right.

Praise kek!

S H A D I L A Y

So Trump is the second coming? I mean I've seen multiple things basically saying that whoever is the second coming of the messiah wouldn't actually know until the chosen time where they'll "awaken" to it or something like that.

checked

>Post ends in a 7

Damn son

Stop it we're taking this too far now

Trump was born rich. He was never the underdog.

Do you ever imagine that you're Barron?

Which fact is not true?

Where you at?

The anti-christ survives a massive headwound from an assasination attempt.

>shit, it's really unhealthy.
how so?

i do not think so - but somebody else could be resposible for him.

"God" doesn't just send messias, he could send plagues too.

Hi.

>Was Trump literally sent by God?

Trump was sent by A god - Kek. Also, don't forget that it lightly rained just as Trump was walking out on Inauguration Day.

He's the antichrist

Prove it

>Born on eclipse
>Number is 777
>>Dad's middle name was "Christ"
>>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>>Has made many accurate predictions
>>Lives in a golden palace
This literally makes him the Anti-Christ. Not a anti-Christ, THE Anti-Christ. Let the Apocalypse begin, been waiting long enough.

one true god

He didn't win against Obama.

I guarantee you said the same thing about Obama in 2008.

I'm pretty sure the anti-Christ is supposed to be miraculously loved by all and a fantastic speaker. Trump doesn't really fit any of those criteria.

Nice digits frendo, kek is with us

2017, or in the jewish calendar 5777 or in keks calender 2yacy is the day (((their))) messiah is suppord to come

Trump isn't even loved by the people. Most voted against him and even more who didn't vote at all didn't vote for him at all and wouldn't have preferred him.

Hmmmm...

It's time to stop watching fake news.

Wrong. That's from the series left behind, but he is ressurected after being shot in the head, not wounded.

Literally who wouldn't?

Yeah he did, Obama campaigned for Hillary. Hillary was more Obama. Trump won against that.

Dont forget that numerically TRUMP = 88
and D. J. = 14

>Multiple prophecies describe a Trump presidency, resulting in a new age of enlightenment.

source

Where does it say antichrist was born on eclipse?
How do you get 666 from 777 when 7 is the divine number?
Where does it say the beast will have a father named after Christ?
Isn't the beast's name suppose to be that of man?

AC is supposed to be loved by everyone, and those that don't drink the koolaid will be outcasts.
Trump is loved most by the outcasts, the down and out.

Those scars are from Obama switching back and forth to his Osama character.

Literal actual current year post.

I did, I was just taking the piss. He's not the antichrist, he doesn't fit all the criterias of the (((prophecy))).

Surviving a shot to the head is pretty much the textbook definition of a massive headwound from an assassination attempt.

>>Personally investigated Epstein before he bit the hammer, and then banned him from all of his properties. Epstein got arrested soon after.
source

It goes deeper than that
In English Gematria, Donald J Trump is 888
In Greek, Jesus is 888

7+7+7=21 2+1=3
8+8+8=24 2+4=6

There is some esoteric meaning in those numbers, but you would have to look for them.

>even Sup Forums is a bunch of Sup Forums tier clickbait now

I shouldn't be surprised

>Personally investigated Epstein before he bit the hammer, and then banned him from all of his properties. Epstein got arrested soon after.

is this true? is trump /our guy/?

It wasn't a head wound though. In the book it literally blew a hole through his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

>when 7 is the divine number?
The usage of the number seven in the Bible to represent both completion and complete judgment might be possible. But nowhere in the Bible can it be proven, or even shown that the number 777 is to be used to represent the perfect trinity of God.

>that of a man
Jesus is a man.

>Bogdanoff in English Gematria Equals: 420

>Most voted against him
>even more who didn't vote at all didn't vote for him
>even more who didn't vote at all
>didn't vote for him

People who didn't vote for Trump did vote for him just like the other people that didn't vote for him and in fact voted against him.

Amazing.

No to mention that they wouldn't have preferred him.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

James Patterson

>That arrangement ended when a (Mar-a-Lago) member’s young daughter complained to her wealthy father: while relaxing at Mar-a-Lago, she’d been approached and invited out to Epstein’s house.
>“The girl said that she had gone and that Epstein had tried to get her to undress.
>“The girl’s father had gone directly to Trump, who — in no uncertain terms — told Epstein that he was barred from Mar-a-Lago.”
>Began to investigate Epstein
>Epstein arrested soon after

Fucking memes man.
I love this reality

Isaiah 45:7...Trump is CYRUS. Numbers line up.

Yes. It's in James Patterson's book "Filthy Rich".

>lower left
Is that Jeb!?

He would be supposed to be loved by everyone too, which obviously isn't the case.

You can get esoteric meaning out of everything, when juggling letters until the numbers fit. Here, you arbitrary use a single letter for his middle name, instead of the full middle name, or leaving it out.

What a fucking load of absolute horse shit. Get the FUCK OUTTA HERE

Contributed more to society with that one song than BLM ever will.

OFF BY ONE!!!!

Trump is a blessing from god.

Which fact do you disagree with, leaf?

How is that different from a massive head wound?

He campaigned hard with that middle letter dumbass.
And you obviously dont know anything about sacred geometry or numerology so just go back to turkey Mehmet. Maybe visit Gobleki Tepe

I said 7 was the divine number and questioned how you got 777 from 666.

He's the snake he talked about in his speeches. Jews were banned from his city's clubs. He defended epstein as a great guy. Is an incest divorced sodomite (grab em) hooker pissbed freak. Grandmother's name meant an oath to trump Christ. I was a carpenter too. He hates his own birthday. Was born when ram had mars between its horns. That mural is DARK AS FUCK and you're equating him with it. He's being sued for underage rape. Two blocks away is mar a lago from eptsein's. Putin's a pedo. And pic related. Also
>ive never once asked for forgiveness
>super huge mega zionist

Oh sorry, that's my bad. I get what you mean now, I was thinking of wound in a different way. Yeah you're right.

Read my post, I said that 777 does not represent God's holy trinity, in other words, isn't a "divine number" or whatever.

here is some info on numerology. pretty expansive
youtu.be/b3gJZw6X-LA

Isn't the AC according to Nost supposed to be Mabus?

>God would not send someone with a bad hairpiece.

No it's not.

V