Melania looks like shit

>Melania looks like shit
>none of them like each other
>she's stuck raising her secretly autistic kid

Should Trump leave her? If he does, will he find someone else? Will Trump be the first President to divorce while in office?

She just seems absolutely useless as a human being to me. A waste. What is she doing compared to that man sitting next to her? Gold digging?

Although her pussy is probably powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja9PF9CIiJk
networtho.com/melania-trump-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you salty antifa

>A waste. What is she doing compared to that man sitting next to her? Gold digging?

she is the proof the president just loves legal immigration.

He's gonna divorce Melania and marry Ivanka (after Jared dies in a mysterious plane crash on his visit to Canada, cap this)

It will be a move so progressive that the left will have no choice but to concede

XD chess

>Gold digging?

she's eastern euro what did you expect. Mr Donald is the bigger man for giving her a life that isn't prostitution for studies

Your tears gone cold and I'm wondering why you got out of bed at all.

If they divorce we should celebrate it as "progressive" new presidential style, like the left would instantly do when one of their candidates did this

envy is unbecoming of you user
hopefully someone scrutinizes your life sometime

>tfw you just wanted a sugar daddy and end up the First Lady Of The United States of America

I love her already. To think that a beautiful creature like her would be loyal to a Trump is magnificent. You can tell she really cares for her children as well. She will be good to him and provide many chicken tendies.

I'll just leave this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja9PF9CIiJk

You can tell the liberal movement is mostly feminists now. There response to everything is to say a male has autism.

how so?

>d-drumf!
this is basically the OP in a nutshell, so funny, must be a faggot or lesbian woman

>You're jelly

>>she's stuck raising her secretly autistic kid

I've never seen him shit in his own hand and try and run the shit on someone so can't say he's retarded, when he starts appearing with his boner out maybe you have something until then just nah

their "arrangement" for ten years or so has been to see each other mayybe once a week and bang (and her not to cuck him ofc). He talked about it during his divorce with Marla Maples, he's a pure workaholic and doesn't want to bother with family dinners or playing with the children etc. It's also why Don Jr drinks.

>falling for the gossip jew

Kek'd really fucking hard

Somebody cap that

Melania and his first wife is proof Donald does NOT hate immigrants!

>Will Trump be the first President to divorce while in office?
Our president divorced while in office. Next thing you know he is doing some crazy shit like invading shithole countries and annexing territories.

were you expecting her to just stand there with a goofy ass smile after she was done talking to trump?

>Their arrangement

Even agc blindintems suggest the two really love each other and she mellows him out.

Get a life purpose, faggot.

I like them tho 8^(

Drown yourself you degenerate, thats just how a marriage between a busy man and younger woman is - its for the children and outside appearance.

Then employ some sense and objectivity when assessing their relationship.

post rare melanias

Well...that explains why the kid's got no discipline. Do you think Donald Trump should just belt Barron?

Also why is Melania raising the kid? Get someone reputable to mentor him than this imported stripper wife.

Trump and melania both hate ceremonial bs

networtho.com/melania-trump-net-worth/
>in spite of the fact that her husband has a large net worth himself, there is a prenuptial agreement in place that prevents her from taking advantage of his wealth.

She's still better than you. How are those tendies?

Why is he Orange?

Also, Slavs never look happy unless they are drunk as shit.

Sounds like every couple ever.

What is she saying? What is this?

She looks stressed out, tired and out of her element.
She shouldn't be. She's the hottest first lady since Jackie O

"Nuke Canada. Gas the kikes, race war now."

Yeah Trump is pretty much a degenerate

You can tell his relationship with his wife is artificial and weird. Based on what he said in many of his interviews, he rarely even comes home. He probably only spent a couple hours of his valuable time with his kids every year

They obviously look disgruntled because of the stress of the possibility of assassination that day. I wouldn't expect your autistic ass to come to that conclusion though. Studying body language will help you in life.

Top Cap

yeah, let's be more like the left, let's pander to their narrative

fuck off you disgusting cuck

He probably gives her his money anyways

>in spite of the fact

Isn't that exactly why you have marriage agreements, because the other one is poorer.

>can't talk or the tolerant leftists will make fun of my accent again and call me a bimbo
>need to keep barron in check or he's labelled an autist
>try to do both but now he's a school shooter

He's only with her for her pussy, and Barron needs his mother. Why would he leave her?

what?

awful thread you subhuman nigger, you literal baboon.

Prenuptials get nullified by the courts all the fucking time

that's not good.

Lel faggot isn't gonna make it to 80. Heart attack in next 4 years. He's stuck with that slavshit

Because waking up knowing Trump is your president is amazing.

>Check Kikebook
>People upset he didn't open the door and help her walk 5 feet to the door
>WOW You can tell how horrible of a man her is by doing this!
Women really do want everything, huh?

Faggors on normie book all freaking out about how trump treats Melania

Nigga, I don't give a fuck. You'd have to be retarded to marry trump. Guy seems like a fucking nut case, but he got those trade deals man

He's gonna do it lads. Probably slapping his wife the whole way through

She didn't marry Trump for his looks.

>want equality
>against gender stereotypes
>complain about this shit
love it

You think billionaires raise their own kids. How adorable.

>tfw just wanted to be a good-looking goldigger and now has to be the first lady and do speeches, visit boring places, read about politics, learn government protocol, be photographed everywhere, talked about read about, scrutinised and possibly assasinated

She was not ready for all these feels

I don't understand why they're treating the inauguration like some kind romantic high school date, it's like user said earlier, they hate that ceremonial shit

Holy shit is she really saying these things??? I just rage fapped.. Got the rest??

that'll go places

>vaginas
>powerful

this. she just wanted to be rich by association and raise her kid.

What is she saying? audio doesn't work for me

Golddigging bitch.

the male has autism

Idk, never found her attractive to begin with. I don't think she secrety hates Trump or anything though, she's just tired and slavic.

mommy

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

All they have is pink hats.

Fpbp

>*Yet

user's parents do every single night wondering when the leech will finally collect enough cans to move out.

>She just seems absolutely useless as a human being to me. A waste.
That's women for you

Kangaroos can't ruin a country, only emus can. Learn a new language fucking fake white diaspora prison bitches. Good Luck.

They always look like shit at the first day.

WEBMs don't have audio outside of /gif/, hes baiting.

lol wow

i hope this sets a precedent case

This. Petty, catty shills once again devastated.

Nice compilation

why do leftists love taking still images and making up elaborate fanfiction about them? Quite creepy.

Why would a man like him even bother with a women whos older than 20? You got bored after 2 years anyway. Put a baby in them and find a new one.

because that's how you make nigger babies

She just as autistic as her kid

Not fiction but body language.

You know the saying a picture says more then thousand words?

Trump revealĀ“d how weak he is.

With the whole car door thing
You clearly don't understand Slavic women, go ahead do everything for them, they exploit any weakness they find. It's why they have the reputation of gold diggers, they know how to exploit and they will do it

You have to let them know that you will not do everything for them or you are labeled a copata

many such cases. sad.

She is probably exhausted and sad.

She never wanted to be involved in politics, and knows little about, as a simple Eastern European woman with conservative values she probably was content to serve her husband and take care of her children.

She is doing this, though it pains her because she loves her husband, and we would all be so lucky to find a kind and dutiful woman like her.

Stop bullying her.

*grabs by the throat*

Back the fuck off?!

>*grabs by the throat*

Stop that.

>revealĀ“d
kek

They look like shit because part of the inauguration is clearance for and briefing of the Alien situation.

Bush's wife was too stupid to be told the truth, which is why she looks so happy in both images.

Everyone else is haggard because they know just how fucked we really are.