Anyone here saddened to see their childhood friends lives in ruins because they fell prey to cultural Marxism?

Anyone here saddened to see their childhood friends lives in ruins because they fell prey to cultural Marxism?

I take pity on some because their parents were no good degenerates, but too many were never left wanting and lived comfy suburban lives in nuclear families and still ended up being miserable fuckups

literally most of them.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE FOODSTAMPS LMAO
>DUDE FACEBOOK LMAO
>DUDE GAY SEX LMAO

This.

To answer you, no. They fell victim to nothing but their own stubborn stupidity. I love my friends, but if they shoot themselves in the foot and want to whine about having a wounded foot, what the fuck am I supposed to do about it?

yeah, Gen X kids seem to have all about 20-25 years ago taken one of two roads- the right to a job and wife and family and the middle class or the left to drugs, parties, hook-ups, and general degeneracy. Those ones all look like dissipated fat slobs on Faceshit now.

by not dealing with them. they're all safe space babies, do drugs and all have a food stamp card. i am the only person i know without a ebt card.

No we're all doing pretty well

no it's the only reason I have a facebook anymore

this
thought now we can add
>DUDE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER, REVOLUTION NOW LMAO

growing up in california, i got blocked by 80% of my 'friends' who fell into the stockholm marxist sleepwalking movements. also why the fuck would you block someone that you see every day on campus fucking aids

I have a friend who fell for the whole white guilt meme and is far, far down the liberal shit hole. She goes to school in San Fran and orbits gay men while she pretends to be a lesbian by trying way too hard to be attracted to women. She only goes to bars for gay men and no lesbian bars. It's insane how far deep she is. I'm surprised she hasn't come out as a gay trans man yet.

so fucking tiresome...

its impossible to make friends my age in the city. glad people arent that triggered though like in huge population cities. i live in a red state now so thats cool. we have been blue since 92. thanks BASED RURAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan?

Pennsylvania

I'm thinking about moving to Philadelphia, bad idea?

My family are all liberal Zombies and I have cut myself off from all of them. SAD!

The fuck is up with you nigger why you so salty over a friend you probably never talk to

Nigger call other people niggers.
I'm a fucking felon and a junkie and i never have ebt.
Impossible to not make money in America.
Canada on the other hand...

Philly? probably a horrible idea. nigger muslims everywhere.

????

I would say that I feel sorry for myself for being a nigger with niggerly parents but I'm beyond that at this point. Hopefully I get drafted to kill ching chong ding dongs so I can be of use to my country.

Bird of a feather
If all your friends act like niggers then whats that say about you?
Stop hanging around retards dont butch to pol

Friends ? What is that ?

i dont you idiot