The hypocrisy of the west is hilarious to see. We don't want to be you like you filthy pigs, you understand...

The hypocrisy of the west is hilarious to see. We don't want to be you like you filthy pigs, you understand? We don't idolise the black man in Islam like you do in the west

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc
patheos.com/blogs/marginoferr/2014/06/05/lets-stop-talking-about-the-islamic-golden-age/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Golden_Age
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/the-myth-of-islamic-science
jadaliyya.com/pages/index/17192/beyond-tolerance-and-intolerance_deconstructing-th
gatesofvienna.net/2014/07/there-was-no-islamic-golden-age/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/index.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off camelnigger

The left is voluntary, the right is compulsory.

But I wouldn't expect a savage to understand the difference.

>savage
>what is the Islamic golden age
ah yes, fat american gay boy education hahaha.

don't forget to sage

Kill yourself achmed

>We don't want to be like you
>Comes to Western countries
>Learns English
>Buys western products and consumes western media
>Islamic golden age
Lol, time to suicide bomb yourself m80.

fuck off sandnigger

breed like savages, live like savages

>nun outfit - only expected to be worn by dedicated female members of the clergy
>jihadi wife - expected to be worn by any woman after their first menstruation or it's stoning time

How retarded are you? I bet you're also one of those ragheads who believe the quran contains a detailed anatomic description of the human eye. Islam is literally a mental illness.

>breeding
>a bad thing
Lmao, the west is finished

>blue eyes on the right
keep dreaming

>jihadi wife OUTFIT*

The Islamic Golden Age is all you had left over from the Greek conquest until you pissed it all away with your Islam savagery and are left with what you have today.

>algeria
How it feels not being in France yet?

>retarded low IQ inbred sandnigger

WTF algeria has internet?

Nuns elect to become nuns. Women don't elect to become women.

See the difference?

Then stay in your desert shithole.
>You want all the perks of the western world without following our customs, go fuck yourselves you entitled subhuman cunts

We will get many more from Europe, including taking your women as sex slaves to satisfy us after we conquer you

Umm. One is voluntary. One is forced.

left chooses this
right is forced

you should understand this

There was never an islamic golden age

Our women choose.

Your frail, insecure ideology has no room for freedom of choice. Until it does youre not allowed at the adult table. Fuck outta here Muhhamed.

spbp

who gives a fuck? they're both women.

Is the nun wearing that because she has to or because she chose to?
If the nun takes it off in her home country will she be attacked?

Is the muslim wearing that because she has to or because she chose to?
If the muslim takes it off in her home country will she be attacked?

what would you do to your wife if she told you she did not want to wear the garbage bag anymore?
and what would a majority of middle eastern countries do?
Now what would the pope do If a nun said I don't want to wear the equivalent of a Muslim garbage bag anymore?

>Gay
hahaha, pathetic gay american

>arguing with a paki

In your wet dreams abdullah, how are you going to win a war throwing rocks at tanks?

Nuns work to become nuns, takes time, study, dedication, devotion, willingness, etc. They can also leave any time they wish without being excommunicated.

Also, not all nuns wear those habits.

are you fucking stupid ?
they willingly choose to be nuns...while the one on thr right has no fucking choice in many sand nigger nations

Do we have laws or customs forcing women to wear headcoverings?

>Silly western boy thinks its a conventional war
it is a war of demographics, you pathetic little boy.

I think youre trolling
but the way the left handled Trumps election
im not so sure anymore
i actually think youre just retarded

Stay out of my country please.
Else we will have to relive our own Golden Century and enslave you subhumans again

I am not joking - stay the fuck away
We are this close to rallying the masses and kicking all your shitskins out

Haha I have never seen one of your frumpy mudslime pig shit whore women look that good abdullah

>Comes to Western countries
This is NATO fault

>nuns religious habit = kebab drapes
The simplicity of the left never ceases to amuse me
also >bait thread
polite SAGE

The true caption is before and after. This is what happens to Europe.

here's the difference, nuns belong to Catholicucks and are a specific female who have devoted their life to Jesus and not something used as a sign of oppression and forced on them by barbarians.

Saw this on Facebook as some bitch I knew had liked it.
It had hundreds of thousands of likes and comments were fully in support.

How fucked are we?

WE

>pakistan is located in north africa

>Sex-slaves and plunder
>War of demographics
Back tracking a bit aren't you faggot?
>Algeria average IQ 83
>UK average IQ 100
Nice demographic there, how are you going to compete with us?

oh okay.

so how are the sandnigger nations contributing to the world now? I concede that Islamic kingdoms of past have contributed to human history, but unfortunately I live in 2017, not 1100.

it didnt last long for arabs
turks owned your fucking asses
Suppose you take over europe whites convert...as hitler speculated its possible Islamazied whites would up-rise against you as the turks did.,

nuns choose to pick that lifestyle women in middle east are forced to wear that in some parts so very diff

We already rule your capital, kuffar. We spread our seed among your women and you pay for it hahahaha

>what is the Islamic golden age
>Almost 1000 years ago.
>You still don't use toilet paper.

Do it Geert. It's time.

No, they tried to come here even long before Nato and America existed. That's a historical fact.

That doesnt work here Romabro

Shitskin Arabs actually have a history to be proud of, one that predates our own. Its the pathetic life theyve made for themselves today that should be mocked.

>WE WUZ GOLDEN AGEZ N SHIEET

I think you're race has done impossible and became less than niggers

hahahaha really I live in London and your people rule the slums.
The nice/rich areas are all about 95% white, your people live in the ghettos with the niggers.
>Lets see subhumans like you make enough money to buy a house in Chelsea, or a place in Kent without being born on an oilfield, then I'll be impressed

The right one isn't oppressed either. That's something liberals say

It doesn't matter silly kuffar. We will soon outnumber you and vote for muslim leaders hahaha. You will submit to Allah whether you like it or not. We will enslave your women and convert them by force so we can share them between us inshallah

You realize that it is actually forbidden for Muslims to take part in elections, right?

You're Muslim, you should know the rules better than I do.

Why do you even waste our fucking time posting this and replying to it? Do you think there's anyone alive there that doesn't already understand this? Fucking morons, don't bump slide shit.

You will soon be in gitmo with your bros getting pipes shoved up your ass.

>Being this delusional
I'll be waiting, bacon and beer are two staples of our culture, and we have 5% saturn worshipping savages in this country. You will be long dead waiting for your english slave girl.
>also kuffar is a compliment, your religion is pure cancer, just like the jews.

keep dreaming you dirty flea bitten sandnigger, you are all going to get deported faggot

nuns have this thing called '''''''''''''''''''CHOICE'''''''''''''''''''''

>>what is the Islamic golden age
A lot of achievements primarily made by non-Muslims or forcibly converted Muslims, which were credited falsely to Islam?

So stay in your fucking desert and we won't have a problem

Your peoples superiority complex is going to get you into a lot of trouble, embarrassing trouble.

You have nothing to show for your pride. Youve lost to us every step of the way. The only reason you have any influence over our lands is because we allow it. Our collective empathy naturally feels compassion towards inferior races. Enjoy your stay. It wont last much longer.

Yeah, yeah. Cause your conquest has worked impeccably all those times you've tried it for like 1400 years.

What you see in EU's policies right now are the actions of several thousand zionist puppetts. That's it.

Do you think that the 3 billion people of the free west are as cucked as their leaders? You muslims are bound to lose as you always have. Because you're stupid, primal savages and you're even unable to unite against a common threat since you're too busy kiling each other over who's not muslim enough.

That's why Islamic countries that don't have oil money are shitholes, right?

could be worse, at least their religious garment wasn't rice farmer hat

this

Voluntary vs Mandatory.

Even the ones that do have oil money are shitholes, have you ever seen Mecca outside of the kaaba?

>arguing with a delusional mudslime algerian who bought into the muslim invasion hype without knowing it's just a Euro far-right meme designed to mobilize normies and expel all shitskins as it should be
You're better than lowering yourself to the level of this north african creature, bong.

>We don't want to be you like you
Then stop copying our fashion and stop using our products. In fact when you do so, you look fucking stupid.

Hijab is voluntary, but I wouldn't expect an uneducated redneck to have actually done his research

Hear that drone above you? No? Well it sees you faggot and your shit tier religion wont stop it from bringing hell down upon you. Fucking sand niggers i swear.

If the nun takes off her hat, people won't stone her or set her on fire.

>hijab is voluntary

Get the fuck out of my country Omar

Algerekt

Nuns don't wear whore makeup unlike muslim women.

This so much

Please die

>Hijab is voluntary
And should my Fatimah choose not to wear it, I can always make my particular selection from these several perfectly viablo options:
- acid in the face
- daily beatings with a steel rod
- stone Fatimah the hoe to death with me mates
- join ISIS

Put on a bunch of makeup, pretend to be a women, and go to an Arab country and walk around market square for a day

Then come back and tell us what you've learned

Enjoy dying in sand and pig shit while we live to be 100, send humans to the stars, and prevent infant death.

But no, you're right. Westies are so cucked!

The islamic golden age is muslims taking credit for things they did not discover. You idiots just trashed the libraary of Alexandria after you stole anything of value.

Islamic golden age... Give me a fucking break.

The west doesnt force women to wear robes. And christianity no longer oppresses women or control the society you disgusting sandnigger.

So why are so many liberal women running towards Islam?

Maybe some women want to be objects.

Difference is Nuns wearing their habits is completely on their own volition whereas a Muslim woman is more often then not forced to wear the niqab/hijab

Fucking papists and mudslimes.

Mfw nuns aren't white now. The story's my dad told me about living in olden times is that the school had white nuns.
They were ugly and beat you but they thought they had your best interest at heart.

>Islamic golden age
This meme again
youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc
patheos.com/blogs/marginoferr/2014/06/05/lets-stop-talking-about-the-islamic-golden-age/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Golden_Age
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/the-myth-of-islamic-science
jadaliyya.com/pages/index/17192/beyond-tolerance-and-intolerance_deconstructing-th
gatesofvienna.net/2014/07/there-was-no-islamic-golden-age/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/index.aspx

Because they grew up in pussified leftist housewolfs with weak fathers that didn't impress upon them the importance of their heritage and culture, so they seek a father figure in a regressive desert cave cult because as revolting as Islam is, it at least teaches them to have a place

Quit encouraging it, faggot, marry a white woman, have children with her, and teach your children to value their people

Pretty sure he was black.

>Muh height of Islamic culture
>Getting ass fucked by a bunch of chinks on horses

Muslims will kill the one on the left for wearing it

Muslims will kill the one on the right for not wearing it

I don't know anyone like that personally I just see it a lot on Sup Forums

Its gay people and women who are going to suffer the most under muslims yet they are also the most liberal
I would feel like a cuck protecting people who don't want me to protect them.

Israel Cohen writing about the communist party’s objectives in ‘A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century’ published in 1912.

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension. By pounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the Whites, we can mould them to our program. The terms ‘colonialism’ and ‘imperialism’ must be featured in our propaganda. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavor to instill in the Whites a guilt complex for exploiting the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sport and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause”.

Islamic golden age: the time You had hundred of christian slaves that could do hard math for you.
Go back home in the desert sandmonkey I hope you find a scorpion in your underwear.