United Cuckdom

Is there any country more vile than the United Kingdom?

>the trash of Europe moves west
>"ooh ooh ah ah" *throws shit at each other*
>the monkies are dominated by insane monarchs for centuries because they are spineless Anglos
>colonize the entire world
>can't even control underdeveloped brown people and poos
>sided with the Arab mudshits during World War I
>drew countries' borders like fucking retards
>now London's mayor is a Muslim
>actually believe to this day that they are civilized and royal

Anglos are worse than niggers, they are just """white""" people who think dey wuz kangz n sheeiit. Keep on bending over backwards to mudshits and foreigners, you spineless cretins.

I will never forgive you for the White Papers, limey scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2I0CIoG_aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Has never been to France

lolwhat

t. Skype.

Success breeds jealousy

>Is there any country more vile than the United Kingdom?
Israel

Kike

Hey man, go easy

They may not be as smart as you guys, but they had good intentions.

Spreading civilization is no small feat. Compare what the English did to the Spanish, or the Dutch

>OP calls UK trash
>OP is from Isreal

TOP. FUCKING. KEK. Silly kike, know your place trash.

But but user...

>Brexit.
>Sun will never set...
>Best timeline!!

>Anglos are worse than niggers, they are just """white""" people who think dey wuz kangz n sheeiit.

This.

it's sad that this is as racist/antisemitic as you can legally get without your door getting kicked in.

I agree you fucking kike, one of the worse things they ever did is give you your own country. Both of you need to exterminated.

I'm sorry, but the sun set on what little holdings you Spaniards had before it set on us, nice try though.

Would you like some potatoes paddy?

Well not Anglos, but Irish is niggers for sure.

1588 is my favorite year. Get fucked Ferdinand

just some advice m8, put the paddy in their place, regain control of your own island for Christs sake, and tear up the bleeding magna carta and restore absolute monarchy. You've got fucking tridents man, have some balls.

The Anglo can barely articulate an idea - they're almost as bad as Aryans!

Look around OP, you're in it.

Magna Carta is what made england so great you fucking idiot. They were the first modern monarchy to put limits on their king and look where it got them. They were on top of the fucking world

London is globalist HQ. We don't need anything to do with Britain until they deal with their Rothschild cancer.

it's actually rather rare that a blue pilled israeli comes on Sup Forums, it is like 95 out of 100 are far right. So tell us, are you even religious? Do you beleive?

But you're still below us, you're a kike and kikes are by nature subhuman filth. You should know this by now mate.

you forgot their biggest mistake
>created israel

>were
HAHAHA, my advice still stands.

Did you miss your oven or something there friend? Also have you even been to Israel? I'm guessing you are just a proxy fag larper. The place is fucking shit

We do apolagise for that, but really, where were we meant to put all the kike shitheads?

older I get and more experience I get the less I like the English. I care less about them, least really, compared to France and Germany getting fucked by demographic genocide.

It's just a timeline quirk where their colonies and history got prominent, it could easily have been Spain, France, or others who colonized the new world / other continents in recent history. Far from being special, the English are inferior to the other great european powers in both historic and modern perspectives.

>I'm sorry, but the sun set on what little holdings you Spaniards had before it set on us, nice try though.

Yeah, but we don't suffer from delusions of grandeur coupled with avoidance.

It's ok user, just let it die.

Maybe so but still, don't go all the way back keep the magna carts just take away some power from parliament. Make sure free speech is kept though

the oven.

Faggot

I love when Spain tries to bang on England, its just so funny to see someone so insignificant try to act like he's hot shit. Tell me what's it like being from a shit country?

What delusions? A tiny island held most of the world. Face it, we won, you lost.

If only it actually happened.

>keep the magna carta
but then the same eventual cuck and bow to women happens. With out the Divine Right of the crown, England is nothing and her central role in world affairs is non-existent.

The US is a failed state.

Aryans used you as mental niggers to do dirty work and inadvertently enstated a eugenic program on your people. The average IQ of has already proven how quickly you degenerate without a parasitic host nation.

back to the oven schlomo

avg IQ of Israel*

>specifically says to leave the non jews alone

But Nah nah all British ppls fault...we get enough of this shit from the roadman paki types and even some of the nice asians, just fuck off

>What delusions? A tiny island held most of the world. Face it, we won, you lost.
>

Wasn't aware we'd fought user, desu.

Spain certainly had no equal at the time of it's Empire, it that's what you're getting at?

We fucked ourselves. No outside help require, as per usual.

>flag
The divide and conquer posters aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>photo

Wilders???

>no FAL in meme
this is not accurate sempaifam

so this is all true
youtube.com/watch?v=s2I0CIoG_aU

>divide and conquer
Isn't that what Germany have been doing in the last 100 years?

Oy vey remember the 60 gorrilian

>no equal
>lose immediately to your neighbor napoleon

Mayor of London has no power, you realise this? His power is essentially "put up posters on the Underground".

Lord Mayor of London does and I doubt he'll ever be a Muslim.

Also, we gave you your fucking country, if you don't want it, give it us back.

>C-C-CLOSE MMUH B-BORDERZZ BCUZZ M MUH HERITAGEZZ
I think we all can agree that poo in loo's and arabs will be far more helpful to British genes than to not have them.

>>no equal
>lose immediately to your neighbor Napoleon

Some 300 years after Empire landed in the Americas.

>carry this in pocket
>get arrested

>aztec/incan mountain trolls who don't even know you exist
>empire

You know that guy was King of Spain and not England, right?

at least the uk is an actual country that everyone recognizes is a country.

>It's just a timeline quirk where their colonies and history got prominent, it could easily have been Spain, France, or others who colonized the new world / other continents in recent history.

not true

Famine yourself.

Gringo. You guy won't even last 100 years in total.

You'll never know what it is to truly be great.
It's why you faggots project no hard.

At least ourselves and the Brits actually had something. McDonald's franchises in Japan will never be our equal.

holy shit brits are the easiest people to bait here like damn guys this is a shit bait slide thread let it 404'd

No, it's what shills do on Sup Forums.
Creating "you're not white" or "UK/Germany is cucked and should die"

It was a bit of luck what America became, but Australia, Canada, and New Zealand weren't luck. Also, it wasn't luck that they had such a large empire. It was a combination of sound policy and making sure they had the best navy in the world. Rule the seas and you rule the world. We learned well. Also, the industrial revolution created the modern world and the UK had as much to do with it as we did.

> Canada, and New Zealand weren't luck

Won the fucking lotto with Aus. Compliant, unorganised natives.

Reminder that the Anglos are the enemy of human kind.

When ever i meet a mexican/latino i always ask them what their favorite historical spanish leader, and none can even name one, not one! they can't even name a spanish born mexican presidente they had. You meant nothing to them at the time and nothing to them now. They hate you and don't know you at the same time. Whereas the UK/USA have developed a deep friendship over the years, one of mutual respect and brotherhood that will never be tarnished despite temporary political differences. It all seems so petty up really, but your former empire doesn't even think of you at all and has modeled themselves after America/UK. sad!

Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board and always has been, stormfaggies.

P.S. France is 500x worse than the UK. FPBP

>being this obvious of a samefag

The focus on the industrial revolution in England is due to the cultural prominence America and the English language has, not because the English contributed disproportionately to the industrial revolution compared to other Europeans.

>You meant nothing to them now.

Except the language that they used is called "Spanish".

I'm not sure why you think the subjugated peoples would like to remember our glory? Try speaking to some White latinos, or dare I see it mestizos, user.

Don't burden yourself with the uneducated.

>not because the English contributed disproportionately to the industrial revolution compared to other Europeans
But they did

>we forced a barely literate subhuman race to adopt spanish
You realize the entire fucking world speaks English now because of us, right? including you?
>white latino
lol, they are smart enough to not identify as latino and not learn spanish.

What? Britain made the blueprint for the industrial revolution and invented nearly everything needed to make it work

>Speak English because of you

I think you'll find we mostly speak English because of the Jewish banking concern, and films, user.

I don't think many people ever thought "oh, I want to speak English so I can relate to the people of North Carolina".

No, it is for jobs and "culture".

And long may it last. I have zero intention of learning Mandarin.

If a policeman asks if I would use the plastic spoon as a weapon and I say yes, I can be arrested for carrying an offensive weapon.

If policeman ask why I carry pic related and I say 'it's for my job' he will let me go.

>Stanley knife.
>For work.

This.

>I think you'll find we mostly speak English because of the Jewish banking concern, and films, user.
Or because its the best language in the world? English as a language developed naturally unlike Spanish which was artificially made aristocracy to restrict peoples thoughts

Wow you guys are BAD ASS.

Even if you have a knife and you say your going fishing they would let you go

unlike in Canada were carrying a dildo up your arse at all times is mandatory

> English as a language developed naturally unlike Spanish which was artificially made aristocracy to restrict peoples thoughts

You reckon? I think Spanish is considered pretty easy may. In LatAm, they mostly use simple past and future as well (like English).

But for sure, English is more concise. If you ever want a laugh get a book translated into Spanish and compare with the original. Twice the size, every time.

As a written language we are verbose as fuck.

We can carry knives all we want here. Nice cucked up country you got there grandpa.

Thanks.

It was more to point out the absurdity of the laws in Europe.

The Brits can be stopped for literally having a spoon if they look "suspicious", but not with a Stanley. Ludicrous.

We have the exact same situation.

>delusions of grandeur

I agree that English accomplishments are heavily overrated as half their accomplishments were actually done by the Scots and the English claimed all Scottish achievements as their own, but you can't say that English are inferior to French and Germans
I believe English Scots French and Germans have all been roughly equal in their contributions to human civilisation

Dont you have a flaming homosexual as your prime minister?

>Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board
Don't presume to speak for the whole board.

>charts

Mate, most of those awards were to Irish people. Pre-Independence.

>Delusions of grandeur

I'm referring to what Brexiteers believer they can still accomplish alone. You've proven my point by cracking out a chart detailing how you're best years are behind you.

I'm a carpet fitter so I was using it as example.

I wonder what you carry around for your job

So? At least my country is huge as fuck. He will leave office or die soon, who cares.

Don't you have a woman incharge of yours? Yea, good luck with that.

They actually were Kangz though. Pretty powerful and influential kangz at that, nice try m8.

>Irish people
Yeah, paddy here and you're talking absolute bollocks

'twas bait.

Half of the English achievements were done by the Scots
Stop claiming Scottish achievements as your own
English are a different race from the Scots

I fit your mums carpet m90, it was jolly good.

>pro israel
>hates france
Lynch yourself
French are our white brothers
Israelis are a desert plague

Half of the great Scottish inventors were educated in England and the English dont claim them as there own they are always referred to as British inventions or discoveries,because they are.

Shoo shoo sneaky Jew.

Go bomb more schools.

>France
>white
Holy kek, is this kiwi serious?