The real problem with liberal celebrities in the US

All these celebrities need to be processed and charged to the full extent of the law. Half of them are openly calling for the assassination of the President of the United States. And before you go all autist "Drumpf deserves to die" let me make a point here shills.

The big problem with this shit is, history fucking repeats itself, and when it does, it tends to be a lot uglier then the first time.

Lets go back in time now:
>1976 a little kike film gets released called Taxi Driver
>hardcore autist bluepilled Hollywood jew lover falls in love with an actress on the big screen
>jerks 50 loads a day to her, growing more and more batshit insane with each load
>finally in 1984 the guy loses his shit
>Jodie fucking Foster is talking to this guy now
>"Kill Reagen, for me senpai, 1984 kek demands it"
>falls for his own mind games, go full REEEEEE on the POTUS

So we have this retard whos fapping it so hardcore, that he believes Jodie Foster told him to kill Ronald Reagen, and the fucker does it.
>themadman.jpg

Fast forward to today. Now we have people like that sperm filled hag Madonna openly asking people to kill the President. We have retards of minor importance (youtube fags, instagram cucks, and twitter cunts) but still idolized by some. And with the ever growing insanity of the left, how long before one of these faggots goes off?

Oh and fun fact: John Hinkley actually got released from Prison September 10th 2016 and lives with his mom. Wonder if Jodie Foster still speaks to him... And lets hope Jodie is a fuckin Trump supporter.

Fucks sake she's a mess. With all her money she should be able to find a decent hairdresser.

How dare you insult skeletor. She was so brave this weekend, standing up to men! Flying in on her 5 million dollar private jet. You fucking sexist piece of shit.

Stop giving them attention
It's that simple
Why can Sup Forums not see this

These people thrive off of attention, they make their livelihood off of it

Don't share the shit they say, don't pay for their movies and music, don't watch videos about them

If you stop talking about them they'll realize they don't matter and drift into obscurity

for fucks sake i laughed like a retard

She looks JUSTed

what the fuck is that

where does he live? I've always wondered if he realized Jodie was a dyke.

Honestly surprised he didn't kill himself. Also Jodie never talked to him, in fact if you even ask about him she leaves whereever she is immediately.

its the reason she nor her wife or her sons have social media accounts and why she almost never gives interviews even when promoting her films

Honestly, I couldn't care less if he gets assassinated.

Ok now i'm fuckign scared

bice

Fucking ripped

I agree. I keep seeing these types of folks getting away with shit I would be thrown in jail or financially ruined for.

Time to crack down.

>Stop giving them attention It's that simple Why can Sup Forums not see thisThese people thrive off of attention, they make their livelihood off of it

This would only be true if she reads /pol > I don't think she does, the first thing to give her away would be she would be asking how to use emotes.

Karl Marx created communism for 4 main purposes:

>Force equality for Jews

>Create a secular basis for Judaism that everyone in the world would adopt

>Destroy the White European, Christian establishment that was getting in the way of International Jewry (this is also why they slaughtered and starved millions of Christians)

>Create a one world government that would be controlled by the Jews (this is why private property doesn't exist)

Communism is one of the biggest frauds (some organized religions aside; although communism itself has all the tenets of a religion, which is intentional) of all time, and it's sad that people still fall for it. Today it spreads under the guise of "globalism"/"multicultarlism".

Heroin.

She suffers from a near-fatal lack of good taste.

At least she began wearing gloves 24/7 to hide her gnarly Skeletor hands.

That's not just aging and too much working out. I think she's a hardcore alcoholic and drug user and has been for decades. You can't hide that shit forever.

Jodie's a friend of Mel, unrepentant, so she's probably no liberal. I'd guess that's also why she lives such a quiet lifestyle--and why her sons are cute and normal looking, not trans freaks or girly men.

I think Hinckley lives with his Mom in the south somewhere. I think he's a ticking time bomb, personally. Can't believe they paroled him.

Enjoy Mike "Electric Fence" Pence.

Its probably AIDS. Bitch has fucked like everyone remotely famous.