Daily reminder that we do not have to fight antifa. If it really comes down to it, lots of us are armed to the teeth...

Daily reminder that we do not have to fight antifa. If it really comes down to it, lots of us are armed to the teeth. Until then, just let them wallow in the streets taking cheap shots, burning trash cans, wearing their stupid masks and black sweatshirts.

The electoral college will ensure that the blue collar heart of America chooses the fate of this country for decades to come. Antifa is a childish reaction to the pendulum, it will accomplish nothing and there is no reason to put yourself in harms way legally or physically. You already are the bigger man, don't let 15 manlets spitting on you bait you into a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wOZNGias5I
medium.com/@swogblog/if-the-left-ever-regains-power-we-are-fucked-125d2cf9d70c
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-5-finale-what-does-it-portend
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm only armed with my teeth

P-please let us keep larping as anarchists!

t. antifa

You don't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wOZNGias5I

>the racist & antiquated far right are encroaching upon democratic freedoms in almost every country in the western world. we need to respond by protesting, supporting progressives, and most important: VOTING

We should retaliate by infiltrating and causing infighting.

They're pretty sharp

Enjoy Russia.

CANADIAN LIVES MATTER

CANADIAN LIVES MATTER

CANADIAN LIVES MATTER

Nope. You ANTIFA faggots deserve to be shot and lynched and America will be the country to actually do it.

Fuck off shill

Agreed 100%. Let antifa dig the final inches of the grave of the left. We don't need violence becase were right

Agreed 100%. Let antifa dig the final inches of the grave of the left. We don't need violence because were right

I can't wait for you facist fucks to get some actual traction to your shitty values so the rest of the civilised intelligent world can skull fuck some sense into you just like what happened in '45.

Fucking pussies.

I agree with everything you said and the pic you posted.
Its alright.
Antifa wants to draw us into a guerrilla war. Don't let it happen. We've already won, just starve them out.

>get some actual traction

Trump is president.

i couldn't blend in with the geek squad.. my alpha shows

600 million Natives couldn't stop us.. you think your little group can stand a chance?

we are the same ones that fought the fascists in '45.. only difference is now YOU call us fascists. We will still win no matter what you call us.

Cry more, you faggot, you're going to suffer for a minimum of 8 years. Maybe you should just slit your sensitive liberal wrists and spare yourself the agony of what it'll be like living in a better America.

I'm getting drunk on liberal tears again.

>Daily reminder that we do not have to fight antifa.
damn straight, you don't -- all you have to do is...

>GET
KNOCKED
>THE
FUCK
>OUT,
FAGGOTS

This. Also there are plenty of actual motorcycle gangs who are actively hunting for them. These are hard core people and they will not tolerate antifa bullshit in their communities.

Antifa is welcome to continue to get 10 years in the fucking pound me in the ass prison for wrecking shit until they are all incarcerated. Little faggots.

Anyone with a shred of critical thinking knew this man was a snakeoil salesman and a disaster. They have a word for you Sup Forums: useful idiot.

Enjoy your new era of rabid anti-intellectualism, it suits you. The real cuckolds.

>one paid plant punches another paid plant
we think this is actually fine user

He already blew up the head of ISIS and undid TPP you faggot, you failed.

They wanted their own version of Putin and now they got one.
Enjoy getting disappointed.

Turn the other cheek and when the time comes we can unleash hell on them with backing of the undecided middle

How's he Putin? Sounds like you've been drinking the kool-ade, cuckfag.

>when the thread is 1 post by this ID shills
lol it's another generic canned bitch and moan pasta thread

this this this.

i'm joining antifa this month to mess it up thanks mate.

I'll post stories.

If you dont see any similarities in their actions and the straight up fact that Trump has been sucking Putins cock for the last few years you are genuinely stupid or just willfully blind.

US is just going to have the same old rich fatcats fucking its population over.
That balding orange fuck wont make you great again.

grow up you faggot, leftists are trash, anyone not a college student or dependent on leftist bullshit see's this clearly after 5 years entering the workforce

GROW THE FUCK UP

>d-drumf!
Have you ever considered that your lack of credibility is what cost you everything this time? All your shilling was just lies and bullshit that you supported with your rickety lefty mind-scaffolding.

Your narrative is already blown out, we've heard for two months that Drompf won't keep any of his promises, yet on the first day he fucking delivers a big one.

What's it like to be such a pathological liar? Does the truth actually physically burn you? Will you get tired of being wrong?

Also I now support a Russian invasion of Finland you are such a bunch of neutered fucks. Fuck you guys, you should learn a new language.

>lefty lefty lefty
Good comebacks kiddo.
Tearing up those contracts wont bring your jobs back. Why the fuck would companies return to US when they can produce everything in Asia?
Because some fragile twitter spamming fuck cries about it in the white house?

This draining the swamp was a great example, we were supposed to see the system cleared and the corrupted shits and the kikes kicked out.
Instead we got Goldman&Sachs and a fucking jew as the advisor. Instead of getting rid of nepotism that fuck hired his own family.

>Daily reminder that we do not have to fight antifa. If it really comes down to it, lots of us are armed to the teeth.

lol, do you think Antifa is some mass movement?

Antifa is limited to a couple of protest happenings here and there, always has been. Antifa is much bigger in Europe and nobody cares about them, it's a non-issue for everyone except in the funny skinhead versus antifa shit we have to read sometimes.

>americans consider these girls hot

> America
> country
it explains everything itself.

they're destroying their own shit cities so i am not worried, for now...

>comebacks
It's an honest assessment, you spout lefty garbage and reveal yourself.

>bring your jobs back
He already has brought over ten thousand jobs back. That was before he even took office you cuck.

>Why the fuck would companies return to US when they can produce everything in Asia?
Tariffs user, they're these trade deals that nations have been engaging in for centuries. I know that your education probably centered around trying to bend over so far that you could tongue your own sack, but do please pay attention to what adults do.

>Because some fragile twitter spamming fuck cries about it in the white house?
Get used to being triggered by his tweets, they clearly bother you. He's actually laughing while you're crying, and pretending you're not crying isn't going to work because your infected boypucci's on display for all to see. It's raw and sore, we can tell, here's some ointment for it.

>This draining the swamp was a great example
He's been doing a great job. Clearly you're taking a Marxist / libcuck view on what 'drain the swamp' means. It means clear DC of people who are useless eater leftists, not get rid of smart or wealthy Republicans because muh rich people are evil. Cuck poorfag.

>Instead of getting rid of nepotism that fuck hired his own family.
LOL stay mad!

Please feed me more of your precious salt. Finland produces fine quality smoked salt.

despite having a third of the people of china, we have the most disposable income
you want some? build here or pay a tariff>This draining the swamp was a great example, we were supposed to see the system cleared and the corrupted shits and the kikes kicked out.
>Instead we got Goldman&Sachs and a fucking jew as the advisor
lol, nice try. there is a country wth even more hews than israel, and those jews voted against trump. so either you dont think jews are bad or you were just pretending so you could browbeat trump supporters

Antifa here. You're right. We're so pathetically divided right now you can stay in your basements.

>harping on the "america" thing despite it being universally understood and accepted shorthand

you favela niggers are worse than preteen girls who think it's cute to be peeved by typos and spelling mistakes

are there antifa who don't believe in violence?

>you can stay in your basements
Yes we have motorcycle gangs and police to deal with you. I'm comfy.

If you think street fighting will accomplish anything for either side but free media content you are sorely mistaken. america will never go fascist anyway.

I imagine that antifa are conflicted, constantly not wanting to be seen as the violent guys but being dragged into it by the few who actually hit people.

I think they really are conflicted and divided right now, i mean, the US considers antifa as worse than imaginary nazis for sure.

Those kids that got arrested in DC are busy falling over themselves to turn in their 'comrades' because ten years is a bit too long to be in prison.

Alternatively you cant come up with anything better and just go the classic lefty left way because you are out of ammo.

None of those returning jobs have realized yet. And even if they do they wont replace the millions of jobs lost to Asia that are never coming back due to massive cost differences.
You dont get the fact that those companies dont produce everything for the US market. You are going to have rising costs and how do you compete against cheap asian made products then?
Why buy a simple plastic US made product for 5$ when you get it for 20 cents from China?

So getting in bed with Goldman&Sachs is fine now, but before election if was the main reason why Shillary could not be trusted? Its okay when Trumpo does it :)))))
Also taking in some jew shekelsteins for his inner circle and being a good boy with Israel really is what we wanted?

yes it will you stupid faggot

>classic lefty left way
It's just me calling you out. You revealed yourself, I called you out.

>bla bla Drumf!
I hope you stay this triggered and bothered for eight years, user, it's really funny. What do you intend with your ass sore ramblings? Is it supposed to convince people of something? All you have is your broken Drumfings, a narrative that has never made sense, a bunch of predictions that failed to come true, stumping attempts fucked in the ass and grabbed by the pussy, etc. You're finished. Retool. Figure out a new approach because the one you're taking isn't working.

Or don't, I don't give a shit. Either way you're barely a mosquito, just an annoyance, something fun to pull the legs off and set squirming.

Here's a challenge for you: why don't you admit what you are and why you're here? No games. We all know already but I'd love to hear you say it. The truth is poison to you though, so I expect you'll just continue to DRUMF away like a broken record.

Wrong, you just keep spouting the same tired memes because you got no real ammo.
You are a weak follower and nothing more.

OK sweetie pie, whatever you say dear. What matters is that I'm a winner and you're a loser. Winners aren't losers.

Here sit on daddy's lap and I'll read you a story about how pathetic lefties utterly failed to influence American elections despite spending a large fortune, and how everything they touched turned to shit because they're not very smart.

No ammo and no capability to think for yourself. Sad creature.
You are a sheep and a good goy at best.
Take care of yourself, enjoy the long decline into nothingness.

There's that fag talk again. Your claims are hollow because you're a liar. Trump's already fulfilling his promises and you're only rebuttal is to either pretend he's not, or claim that it doesn't matter. It's pretty revealing, you either have no real argument, or you're incapable of making it.

This is why you're so obvious, you're all about the persuasion but you have nothing to back it up but really weak, low energy attempted insults. Why are you even still here? Just to make yourself angrier?

America doesn't need the approval of snooty leftists. If this bothers you, good. It doesn't bother us at all. Most of us couldn't even find you on a map, and not because we're stupid. Because you're irrelevant.

brumpf

Antifa is falling right into the traps that were set for them. It is all going to plan.

ssshhh user

> When you kill your enemy they win.

Nice cuck logic Tradeau. Better idea: We label them as terrorist orgs and wipe them out so they don't have a chance to fuck with society anymore.

I was at the k street riot on the 20th. They have no tactical knowledge, no command structure, and most importantly no guns.

It was kinda sad.

they all have the scrawny build of the chronically undernourished vegan too

How do blindside someone with a run up and not manage to knock them to the floor?

it was just a staged event with two plants user

I want to argue with more underage cuckolded leftypol shills. Too bad they use the strategy of disengagement when they get their ass holes churned up into ground pork sausage.

medium.com/@swogblog/if-the-left-ever-regains-power-we-are-fucked-125d2cf9d70c

Frank Luntz, who can only be described as the most flaccidly moderate centrist on Earth, was attacked outside his D.C. hotel on Saturday for being a “fascist.”

So let me be very clear: every single person to the right of Frank Fucking Luntz is now considered a Nazi.

That means you.

And if you think lefties would stop there; if you think they will cheer the first punch and not the 9th and 10th that leave you brain damaged; if you think they will draw the moral line somewhere after beating the shit out of you but somewhere before killing you; you are wrong.

And your death will be cheered on Twitter. And the people who dare claim that your murder was wrong will be chastised. Because you are a Nazi.

They dehumanize and unperson us for this very purpose; so they can treat us like sub humans.

Donald Trump’s election is a miracle. The fact that the right wing in this country has been gifted one last chance at power is almost beyond belief. It looked for all the world that 8 years of Obama were to be followed by 4 of Hillary, after which our Supreme Court would be stacked left, millions of illegals amnestied, and the American right wing tossed in the dustbin of history.

Thanks to the most remarkable run in political history, Donald Trump won the 2016 election. It has granted us one last chance at power. We will never get another.

Trump's election should've taught you that deception is a massive component of warfare.

Relax. We'll let you lead the vanguard.

Donald Trump’s election may have given us a lifeline, but it has also raised the stakes tremendously. There is no turning back now. If the left ever gets back in power, they will be merciless. If power is returned to the bloodthirsty mobs who have explicitly justified open violence against the right, they will be openly violent against the right. And we will never see that power again.

It will be fucking over.

The institutions that the left has seized over the last few generations must be gutted. The media must continue to see their influence and credibility destroyed. The leftist brainwashing machine we refer to as “public education” must be dismantled. Donald Trump cannot allow the left to terrorize the streets and intimidate the right. And we must dominate the elections over the next 8 years.

Social media gives me hope. It’s the x-factor that no previous wave of rising leftist tyranny has had to deal with. The effect of street thuggery may be nullified by the utilization of social media to wake up and inspire masses.

But if we are going to succeed and survive, we need to recognize the magnitude of the battle at hand.

This is our last chance. Time to start acting like it.

Well, in this case...
This changes everything

Intellectuals are cancer. FUCK YOU KIKE

antifa isn't some official organization, idiots
that's why it's so effective

it can't be disbanded, infiltrated or subverted

brainlet detected

This. They were planning on the death of the white male here for Agenda 2020 anyway. Four years of Hillary and extreme white male shaming followed by probably a mass slaughter of all white males to Moloch.

They have really taken the mask of now, and the media shilling and internet and print shilling has gotten so transparent, so venomous, so ridiculous, that it actually fucking beats The Onion. The irony is that we couldn't do a better job of destroying the media's remaining power and its crooked narrative if we tried personally! They are so filled with hubris and angst.

>YOU DRATTED KIDS AND YOUR DUMB FROG FOILED MY PLANS!

they meet and take money, it's all one needs

Kek, that's what you think. Antifa has a flag, a name, and an ethos. They're already infiltrated by the FBI, so there's no reason as to why we can't do so as well.

I'm French, more than anyone I deal with intellectuals every single fucking day.

They only pollute public debate and protect the status quo.

Anarchists and antifas aren't liberals. They actually hate liberals.

nice trips though

they are fucking liberal footsoldiers and many are marxists

It's not. I know you wanna push the 'antifa is sponsored by soros' meme but it's not a thing.

And the military taught me nothing beats blowing up your enemies from miles away.

Deception is cool too, I guess.

Nice bullshit, leisonfag.

You can't kill an idea, but you can make it so leftists are afraid to organize into fruity little SJW cliques due to physical repercussions and turn cultural Marxism against them so they are afraid of social repercussions too.

That booty

OP is actually right for once. Without attention and Nazi LARPERs to fight in the street they will disappear. The police more than enough to handle them.

Hopefully you burgers will neutralize all those communists that infiltrated your society

>cultural marxism
Here's this meme again. The members of the Frankfurt School were constantly complaining about hedonism and consumerism, what Sup Forums would call 'degeneracy'. If they weren't marxists they'd be /yourguys/

which is exactly what leads to random idiots throwing punches and breaking starbucks windows as your spokesmen

just like how 13 year olds ordering pizzas represent anonymous

Antifa needs to be punched in the face especially it's female and faggot members

>antifa isn't some official organization, idiots

You're retarded. The left is 100% organized. They want to kill us.

>“People have completely forgotten that in 1972 we had over nineteen hundred domestic bombings in the United States.” — Max Noel, FBI (ret.)

>I think an underappreciated factor in Angela Davis doing so well afterward is her position as part of the credentialed class. Like the Weathermen, Angela Davis had access to Institutions.

>Institutions are one of two major assets that the Left has and the Right lacks. The other is Shock Troops. Institutions are organizations the Left controls that operate for the benefit of the Left’s people. The Right doesn’t really have these. As an example, there are occasional hard right lawyers, but so far as I know there is no such thing as the Reactionary Lawyers’ Guild.

>The other thing that the Left has that the Right doesn’t are Shock Troops: unshameable actors.Institutions and Shock Troops are important resources for the Left. They work together. The Left’s Institutions accept, cater to, train, and/or employ its people, including Shock Troops. And, in the cases of several Weathermen (and Davis), give them cushy jobs in their Shock-Troop retirement.

Daily reminder that this sentiment is exactly what will cause your downfall.

storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-5-finale-what-does-it-portend

>effective

Name 1 accomplishment.

yeah, I guess that's a good analogy
it's like 'anonymous', which isn't really a thing, just people taking on the name

Frankfurt School Cultural Marxism has evolved into Managerial Neoliberalism. Consumerism is part of the package. A more perfect solution to the problems they ran up against before.

>They were planning on the death of the white male here for Agenda 2020 anyway.

even sooner than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

when neo-fashies and neo-nazis organize in real life and not on the internet they're always met with an antifa crowd 4 times bigger

just look at the disparity between real life and internet fascists, most don't dare to come out

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
stop getting your information from retarded infographs, 'cultural marxism' just means cultural critique from a marxist viewpoint

I get that you don't like it, I don't like it either, but stop painting it as a conspiracy, anti-intellectual brainlet

> Oy vey cultural marxism is just a meme. We aren't so different, you and I.
low quality bait, Schlomo.

> Implying the left will ever stop complaining
> The people who canibalize eachother while they are tripping over themselves to fight imaginary bogeyman.

Ignoring the left is how we got into this mess to begin with.

Adorno was LITERALLY complaining about how the modern music of his time was degenerate

stop strawmanning a bunch of forgotten circlejerking commie intellectuals who never accomplished anything

>Also there are plenty of actual motorcycle gangs who are actively hunting for them.

kek

>just means cultural critique from a marxist viewpoint

Want to know what other group has a culture of critique?

Why would they need to critique it? To achieve which goal?

And I literally just said CM is an older form of what they're using now.

marx was an anti-semite, you mong

>Have you ever considered that your lack of credibility is what cost you everything this time?
Sense you're intentionally blind, here it is shoved in your face.

take the time and read this:

leftists are more organized and are backed by mainstream institutions. Unless shit hits the fan literally and army has to come to field, leftists have significant advantage over right wing.