This is weighing heavily on my mind...

This is weighing heavily on my mind. Once/if we get our countries fixed by having them become ethno-centric/nationalist/homogeneous/white how are we to insure that future generations don't commit the same mistakes us and previous generations have made? I'm seriously concerned about this. We cannot simply win the battle and then neglect to stay vigilant for our kids sake.

Establish working relationships between countries and don't brainwash kids with globalist/social justice/anarchy bullshit.

hello "if" monster, we meet again.

We can't. See history. You realise we are just a reaction, and in time humanity will react against us being so strict. Welcome to the never ending cycle because we refuse to be centrist and always overshoot.

I'm thinking we should etch our warning in many stone monuments and place them all over our countries people can't escape/ignore the message like they can on the internet. Give them a physical representation. Of course it would also be documented on the internet.

Unfortunately you can't. Kids will always rebel to anything that is considered the standard, and really what we're seeing isn't new. people often use the [current year] meme, but it's known to be shit, because there's nothing special about the current year, for all we know people from 800 or 2000 years ago could very well have had some of the same issues we have today, or at least in analogous form. and fighting the process will just make the extremes spread further apart.

actually this.
This is the first major backlash with the Internet being all around us. Every counterreaction can be forseen using the internet and can be countered before it grows.

The Japanese have stone markers left by their ancestors all over the islands, marking where past tsunamis didn't bring destruction. The fuckers still build below them.

We continue the cycle until we meet an alien enemy that can break it.

We could call them the ten commandments or something. And no one would ever forget!
(Pro tip: people like to learn from their own mistakes not history... because dead people were obviously dumber!)

Need to be the first to develop race-selective bioweapons.

I also think we should have multiple ways of attacking this issue like what you're saying just in case one of them fails. I can't think of the phrase right now but you get what I'm saying.

The cycle is 100 years long. Just past human lifespan to make every solution look new but isn't. We've done nationalism before. It happen in economic distress. Which is rooted in wealth causing less babies. Once the economy is destroyed (see world wars) we make babies again. See baby boom. 20 years later workforce expansion, buying expansion, wealth, less babies, crash, war ..... repeat for ever.

beat them with a belt

A really big one.

Come on, guys, I really think we need to talk about this.

>Once/if we get our countries fixed by having them become ethno-centric/nationalist/homogeneous/white

That is never going to happen in any country period anymore, unless by some miracle you manage to form some kind of highly organized and successful militia which would manage to sweep across the US ethnically cleansing it, all the while managing to avoid/defeat the military.

Sounds retarded? It's because it is.

For you

If everybody stopped looking at themselves and instead at other people, started helping those closest to them and accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, we would have world peace in twelve seconds.

Explain to your kids what you stand for and how you got to these values with the best arguments you have, if you're convincing enough and if they aren't stupid it should work. If it doesn't well at least you tried, it's their life not yours, you aren't responsible for their failures if you did all you can do

The best solution is to supplement the baby bust by other means when society is rich. Artificial wombs, or economic incentives. Perhaps, robots work, UBI, more babies get made due to so much idle time?