All Night /HWNDU/ - So Very Quiet

hewillnotdivide.us/

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

/pol hangout
tinychat com/gushy30190

Latetotheparty:
>Shia LeBoof sets up a 24/7 webcam as an art project to protest Trump winning, supposed to last 4 years. Sup Forums keeps fucking with him and the libtard protesters and triggers eveyone
-------------------
VIDEOS/HIGHLIGHTS

youtu.be/mo6ONwI3reA

youtu.be/w1kUg7Zqm8M

youtu.be/7ghWluiDblk

youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8

youtu.be/6wn_6588aAQ

hyoutu.be/EbzeZTW4GYE

youtu.be/fu2F-m3Dwr0

youtu.be/uJcrXZoSl3E

twitter.com/AdamManiak/status/822971474613039105

youtu.be/_YGXwUc6aa0

youtu.be/4KZYqxHjwSQ

youtu.be/cZec9jXQcgs

youtu.be/sB0SJOSUU2E

youtu.be/udCPuGBcgWE

youtu.be/bxmcHh5_NJw

youtu.be/ZJZY3W2FQLM

youtu.be/NgEQE4YjHII

youtu.be/g8HZVFzU7xI

youtu.be/XFzjfHto78o

youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM

youtu.be/DpydijsGRIY

youtu.be/218YikXAtxE

vocaroo.com/i/s0LQK2YzCybm

Other urls found in this thread:

mmdks.com/8ijr
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0-TiaGaqY
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mo6ONwI3reA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for fuck /qa/

REMINDER

wheres that weak ass albanian that got BTFO by that midget bitch

"MUSEUM OF KEK" was pretty good

but "MUSEUM OF RARE PEPES" would have been even better

5th for based ginger timboaq

Trashman is a few hours late, Shia already left

Is the camera encased in something?

REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS REPORT ALL /qa/ FALSE FLAGS

UNDERSCORE aq

Pepe is garbage and now that Trump is president it can go back into the trash where it belonged years ago

I'll ask again. Can someone tweet Shia and tell him to put up one of these cameras in Astoria, Oregon. If he does I'll go there every day and say the 14 words or praise kek or whatever people want

Tell me about adidasbro

Why does he carry that gallon?

fake and gay, a receipt was never posted.

>6k to rent out characters for an hour

i can get a fleet of hookers for that price.

TAKE THAT BACK

GOMAD

a plastic of some sort

spray paint would come right off with acetone

xerostomia

i love the night life i love to boogie

Pepe will be replaced by GOD

dats sum rotten bayt

Brainforce

can anyone go to the camera and give us a quick rundown again?

What's the weather report in NYC?

Hopefully less rain for more lulz.

hydration is important in america

Omg I live in Queens. I need to go masturbate in front of the cam while wearing a horse head.

Even if this is fucking fake the mental image alone is hilarious

and that would blur the plastic dip shit

>fake and gay, a receipt was never posted
I didn't see one for the characters but I saw one for a popcorn machine

DO IT

Threadly reminder

Is the feed currently down for anyone else?

it's full of super male vitality to counter the BPAs turning us gay

Fuck off professor Peterson.

Iam not really baiting but I know it'll keep being used anyway at this point. Now that Trump is president we can't trust Pepe with the nuclear codes.

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

Please be real.

lo

Play the stream from your phone and p[lace it close to the camera for maximum feedback

ALWAYS REMEMBER
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0-TiaGaqY

stop this

im fucking literally blown away by this fucking comment. literally.

go all out and get a crackwhore

Wait, somebody did that? Which youtube video is it in?

Yeah m8 it's just frozen nothing is happening

Nigger

THUNDAH

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH

THUNDAH

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH

XD funny and original XD

epic, upvoted

Guy that got attacked by umbrella girl can you do an AMA?

every time

why

when will this happen?

WE HAVE FOOT TRAFFIC.

Trying this hard to will your creation into a copypasta.

This is an abysmal attempt to derail the thread, m80

heh

CRACK WHORE IS CHOICE.

If you get caught say you didnt' know about the camera cause you could face extra charges if you say you did.

Also this would finally do us all a favor and end this dumb thing. We wasting too much time following this shitshow.

nope, still live for me

'cuz

A quick rundown? Surething

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open] [Open] [Open]
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>They are also mostly Nocturnal

>that guy shows a pic of pepe and shouts pepe as he runs away

guy said 1 I think

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

i don't think you're well-versed in acetone

Praising kek results in religious hate crime. youtube.com/watch?v=mo6ONwI3reA

HAPPENING

No it's frozen

it's not my creation, it's the new hit Sup Forums pasta

we need to find a way to get the black israelites there today,those niggers are attention starved and very divisive

Moustache guy is hardcore as fuck

Stream down for me.

aw yup, stream is dead

And it's gone

hacked?

WE DID IT REDDIT

what did you do?!

good job

But what will happen, the pic doesnt say.

It always goes down for half an hour for rebooting and saving the day's footage.

if its down for longer there's concern

WTF IS THAT SYMBOL ON THE GROUND?

Working fine for me.

We back.

trying to find footage now

and its back

irl shitposting

Stream resets at 4am EST everyday.

I think it's just two sticks

It's back on

Open to all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the participatory performance will be live-streamed continuously for four years
>continuously for four years

Wrong.

we just won this one.

does anyone have footage of the guy telling off the tranny

FUCK OFF DICKING ABOUT WITH THE STREAM. A FUCKING BOUNCY CASTLE IS BEING DELIVERED ALONG WITH PARTY CHARACTERS. I WANT TO SEE IT

that goddamn sonichu pendant is so perfect

forced memes should be forced out of existence

What kind of abstract shitposting am I looking at here?

fug

>the pic doesnt say

>Waiting for shit to happen after last memester left
>Ginger supposedly came back
>Rush to go back and see what he did
>stream is down

What did I miss?