Why does american whitey look different from european whitey ?

why does american whitey look different from european whitey ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCB8ZVxKqyI
nces.ed.gov/pubs2010/2010015/figures/figure_1.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One fucks blacks
The other fucks arabs

and neither fuck mexicans

Because there's an extra 140000 calories of lard

>flag
>Will make claims about being european in the thread
It checks out!

you'd think but muzzies stick to their own people

Depends on the american
Depends on the european
stfu

Says the Otoman slaver who used to steal little white boys from the Balkan to sex and breed them.

miscegenation

Which is which?

and neither fuck whites
And that's why your race is going down

youtube.com/watch?v=LCB8ZVxKqyI
nces.ed.gov/pubs2010/2010015/figures/figure_1.asp

because they're mongrels

Decades of rural inbreeding and obesity

Hey now the spanish do, but theyre on the cusp of not actually being European

White Americans are a conflagration of European immigrants raised on hormone-fueled food and high-calorie high-fat diets

freedom and guns

We are European and non-white nigga
European girls are craving for Turkish dick

Jewish meddling in our food and water, since they can't get our guns.

I thought Anne frank died

>We are non-white
Untrue

Ottoman BTFO by bants of independence

this. in the town I grew up a study showed 30% were inbred. I was fucking rattled.

mongrelization

Anne Frank?

Native, African, Asian and various Europeans mixing together. Generations of adaptation to some of the harshest climates around.

I'm 'white' to anyone looking at me on the street but actually heavily mixed: native, Roma, North African, German, French, all sorts of stuff tossed together.

>european
why would you be? kazakhstan has more land in europe than you and they're not european either
France is a carribean nation by your logic
>European girls are craving for Turkish dick
>implying 1.70m tall turks get many girls

Europeans are healthy
Americans are obese

It's really as simple as that

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFTT*

corn and corn syrup?

Even american whites are mixed

Is this your average turk?
Because i look pretty similar, and am Irish, Ukrainian and german.

please kill yourself

Diet of GMO food, hormones in the 'beef', all manner of weird unnecessary other chemicals in every other kind of food, lots of exercise of jaw muscles from eating raw steak, different water, different rocks, slight genetic taint from their mothers all having fucked negroes before settling down with their white husbands, slight genetic taint from each and every one of them being descended from Pocahontas in one form or other despite being Polish-Jewish-Sicilian, different hairstyles still going strong from the days of Dallas and Dynasty, and many being likely reincarnations of Iroquois predecessors in the land they inhabit.

i have some bad news for you leaf

yeah, i still don't get why we are all native american. I'm 1.4% did my ancestors rape one or something?

most of americans are ashkenazi jews, nazi germans and and beady mix - starts to look strange over time.

Probably a gang-rape

>Is this your average turk?
Are you really thisignorant? Incredible...

They need my thick Algerian cock shooting cum inside of their christian wombs.

what makes you say that?

Dat prime Algonquian tail, man.

American "white" isn't white at all

A pretty ordinary 'founder effect'. Ordinary nations tend to be formed by very many bloodlines, while settler nations tend to have more limited initial populations. Even though lots of new people came later, that first group still has had a massive genetic impact. And they obviously all fucked Pocahontas, taking turns.

Some Europeans are an example of a pure bloodline and Americans are all descended from the dregs of various societies around the planet.

So you take this mongrel then you raise them on a diet of frozen chicken nuggets and excess dairy then you have the spotty, misshapen mess that is the average American. Being peasant kings they have no sense of style and hobble around in 3/4 shorts, cutoffs, or tank taps. Many choose to wear XXL shirts even while in the pre-stages of obesity because it is such a common ailment.

With no upper class to speak of the American will wear sporting gear to all venues in an imitation of the Slavic style.

I think you mean good news if i can pass as a roach
> looks like im coming to sweden to cash in on this new phenomenon

Pic related is swedish rape victim, that swedes are claiming isnt swedish.
> swedish enough for me nigger

That's a jew. She's neither European nor white.

if you have euro pilgrim roots, than yes.

>some Greek or Armenian remnant
>Turk are white, they're not a Turkic tribe LALALALALALA

>tfw no thicc Amazon gf

mmmm those asses.. mommy!!!!!!!!!!

Germ trait, the Midwest's been polluted by the Germs and then it spread in other directions.

/pol laughs about British girls, but have you seen those trap mutants Germ genes reproduce?

Evolution

This is true Turkman, I have often wondered the same thing.

Nigger blood, obviously

If Turks were actually Turkic they'd look Asian like Kazakhs and Uzbeks

Turks are Greeks, Kurds, Armenians, Slavs and Caucasus peoples ruled over by a Turkish-speaking elite for 800 years and have lost their real heritage as a result

What would you even do, you weak French gay boy? Let them fuck you in the ass with a black dildo?

The only reason modern Germ genes are bad is all the slavic rape that happened 72 years ago.

>aDDIfo33
>adolf

>If Turks were actually Turkic they'd look Asian like Kazakhs and Uzbeks

They look like a mix of that and Semites dude, are you blind?

>With no upper class to speak of
As though this is a bad thing. Fuck's SAKE, man. I'm English myself, and it sickens me to see my countrymen engage in such pathetic sycophantism, even if in jest. Our upper class have sold us down the river, like any other greedy elite. Dressing well and not being too gaudy with their wealth are NOT satisfactory recompense for this.

why is the turkroach even questioning?

you got that backwards homediggity

Something I'm wondering is why it tends to either be countries like the UK which are in shit shape in terms of demographics or "white" nations of questionable ancestry like Finland that spend the most time attacking American whiteness

SSOON

American whites are an amalgam of Europe. I myself have traceable northern Italian, English, Irish, Spaniard, French and German ancestry.

If you're being serious then you're honestly retarded

Turks look like fucking Greeks

But I'm guessing next you'll say that Greeks are "very clearly" of partial Asiatic heritage as well

Of course that's all bullshit since if Turks had chong blood then they wouldn't be nearly as ugly as they are

>American
>White

kek

All this posturing and talking down on the most dominant nation on this planet right now.

How do you think that happened? We took all of Europe's stock and interbred them, instead of the incestuous inbreeding various european groups have been committing for centuries, if not thousands of years.

Face it, we're a mix of the best the white race has to offer, and our superiority is proof.

Nah

>1 post by this roach

i would give the one on the right a colostomy exam with my tongue.

>have ancestry going back to the 1700s
>genetic tests show I'm purely European

My dreams of leeching off the government by claiming native status, ruined. The jews did this.

Or Greeks look like fucking Turks... I can honestly say Greeks don't look like Armenians at all, which are who they would've been most closely related to prior to the Ottomans. Just compare Armenians to Turks dude, Turks look foreign as fuck, they didn't integrate they mass-migrated

Laz*

The plebs will always yell at their superiors

Let them scream, it doesnt affect us at all. Every last one of them knows exactly wholl theyll call when the shit hits the fan.

Blond hair originates in Northern Europe, the ancient Greeks looked like the modern Greeks. All blond hair in caucasians is the result of migrations out of northern Europe. At no point were the Greeks ever majority blond.

>Turks and Armenians look different

You're right, Armenians look far more like kikes.

jews want you to race mix

but we hate jews and we want to destroy evil jew plans

No retard, Greeks cluster nowhere near Armenians, if anything they do cluster with Italians and a bit with Albanians.

american ''white'' are a product of the black amd mestizo mans seed, so fuck right off Juan-Jamal Goldstein

Nope nigga we are Western Turks Eastern Turks have that much slanted eyes because they fucked with chinks and Mongols too much like %60 of Kazakhstan is Mongol

Pic releated is pure blood Western Turk he is Yörük and Yörüks only can breed with other Yörüks

Mixed with Native Americans

>the ancient Greeks looked like the modern Greeks

Prove it. The only way is by comparing them with neighbouring ethnically similar populations (ie Armenians). Most of Asia Minor used to be Greek.

>All blond hair in caucasians is the result of migrations out of northern Europe.

Tutankhamen, pharaoh of Egypt before Alexander, had light hair, blue eyes and the R1b Caucasus (ASIAN) haplogroup. Plus I don't really give a shit if they were majority blonde, the fact is they're not what they were and Turks aren't white

See what I mean?

That's because they're not the original Greeks :^)

in the 70s people still had strong european phenotypes in America

too many Irish, Italian, French, Polish mix up so much that the rare, hard, distinct features get mixed up. It botheres me too. I notice parts of the deep south and midwest have these excellent faces of pure northern european lineage, faces you don't see in the cities and coasts that much anymore

Can you explain that picture?

Then how come even in western turkey over half the population has straight black asian hair and squinty eyes and those flat round faces? A small percent do look slavic and greek or a mix with fuck knows what. There's a very strong presence of east asian and central asian in modern turks, even in western parts, been there, saw it myself.

Oh and Atatürk is Yörük too his parents settled at Macedonia from Karaman

My mom is 100% Irish, Dad is Austrian and Czech. I'm white.

Only in the last 20-30 years or so is when the american whites began breeding with nigs and spics.

From the colonial times in the 1700's onward, it was just interbreeding of various groups of European immigrants.

Also, yuropoors need to get over us. America is GREAT AGAIN LADS. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Slavs and germs are constantly mixing for over 1k years
But i guess you know it better

Can confirm.
>Mfw 20% taco nigger.

so the current generation, you're probably half-caste spic from new york

You're the outcome of that. Look at the state of you

>There's a very strong presence of east asian and central asian in modern turks
No there is not. We have immigrants from central asia tho you might've encountered them.

See you in 6 months when the shock jock pence is your new president and you are in a civil war then.

No, I'm a mix of british and irish, white man with green eyes.

Just because some whites started race mixing, the vast majority don't.

But let's roll back the clock to say, 1950, it would be completely unheard of, it just didn't happen. You can thank (((them))) for changing that.