Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another reminder. (((atheism))) is a JEWISH invention. it's only purpose is to weaken our minds.

notice how the main atheists are (((Sam Harris))) and (((Christopher Hitchens)))

This is true
Christian threads are Sup Forums heritage threads.

Sage this bait

Indeed, antheism is cancer

>believes in magic sky daddy
>red pilled

kek

exactly. this perfectly sums up why atheists are stupid. you would have to be an idiot to think our world is the way it is "because." the (((science))) behind Evolution is iffy, yet they wanna push their theories as facts. no one knows why or if the big bang theory happened, yet we teach it in school? it's just a way the jews use to control the population. "Hey we're all the same, we're all africans" no we are not.

Jesus Christ died for us, and he's continued to have our back. That's why the god punishes the jews, he wants them to know they are not the chosen people. They are the synagogue of satan. The true chosen people believe that Jesus was the son of god.

God bless.

Will you Christcucks stop pretending like you're the defacto religion here?

Sup Forums follows the will of Kek.

>these bait threads never cease to work

HERE HERE!!! AMEN!!!

JESUS SAVES!!!

you dont understand christianity at all lol

This. Bless you anons on this day, do not stray from the path

This

Let me clue you in. Post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-
Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

>Sup Forums is one person
>1 post by this ID
really makes me think

>not believing in a deity was invented by jews
really makes me think

We pretty much know that the big bang occurred. In theology it is referred to as creation.

Read the book of wisdom. God teaches us the hard way, how things go.

>Evolution is iffy,

lol wat

>Deity invented by Jews

The Hebrews of Israel are not the same as the kikes of today- who are mostly Khazarian Ashkenazim. This is like, an ironic meme because the word "kike" is literally representative of the kikes refusal to sign with crosses when immigrating into this country, just because Jesus Christ triggers them that much.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

Could you remind me what exactly being "Christian board" means, kind sir?

Hello /Reddit/

go back to plebbit

>Christian board

No, and also it is ad hominem, which is pretty silly. If you don't want to answer - don't answer. It'll make you look much better.

no we don't. no archeological evidence. that's why it's called a theory.

how is it not? so many holes in it. it's a (((theory))) invented and spread by jews

And what holes would those be?

we don't know if any of the "missing links" really looked like they did. with the forgery (((they))) are willing to do, it's not certain if there are any of these "half-ape half humans,"

everything in the bible is backed up and complete, science is half-done, it will never reach the level religion has. the THEORY of evolution was created by an atheist, he clearly had bias in the first place.

I can't tell if you're baiting or if you really believe that

That's a sweet religious painting, Mohammad. Got any more?

>Deus Vult

Nothing makes me cringe hearing this circlejerk of a dead meme floating around for newfags who just rediscovered religion to kek at.

Christianity is just Islam lite, the only difference being one is slightly less semitic than the other.

>using faith in any capacity

K

Notice how the main Christians were (((Mathew))) , (((Mark))), (((Luke))), (((John))), and of course

(((Jesus Christ)))

>Implying nihilism was better

Meh

>I can't tell if you're baiting or if you really believe that

do you know where you are right now? you're the one here promoting jewish science. that's for reddit, we have this place for promoting realism.

one of my favorite Hitler quotes shatters evolution

"Where do we acquire the right to believe that man has not always been what he is now? The study of nature teaches us that, in the animal kingdom just as much as in the vegetable kingdom, variations have occurred. They've occurred within the species, but none of these variations has an importance comparable with that which separates man from the monkey — assuming that this transformation really took place."

God made man, God didn't make a monkey to turn into man. History will prove me right.

You do realize we have observed bacteria evolving in labs right?

Or do you think that's a jewish invention as well?

>fourth crusade
If you are wondering when was the fail point of your particular abrahamic scum failur.

>one of my favorite Hitler quotes shatters evolution

Read the definition for: opinion

>archeological evidence
But we do have evidence for the big bang in the realm of physics. Why should we find out what happened before man existed, from civilizations that are gone?
Unless they had divine revelation or deeper understanding of cosmos,of course.

>observing what you believe is "bacteria evolving"
>thinking even if that was true and bacteria was evolving that means humans evolved from monkeys

nice logic there, birds can fly can we fly?

you still don't have a response for it. this is why atheists can't win debates

Why is it important to teach others how to live?

God gave us free will, does that not mean we should leave everyone to their own devices, and if people decide to partake in sin, it's their own problem, not ours?

>One million is a large number
>You will never get to a million by adding one to the previous number starting from one because one million is too big

your logic right there

Solid non-sequitor. Thank you for showing everyone you dont even grasp the basic concepts.

Surely a random mutation brought by chance made our brains in such a way that we're given a dmt shoot when we engage into spiritual practices.

>Give the youth zero moral guidance
>Wonder why they grow up to be degenerates and why the west is failing

Wew

Its an opinion, nothing to back up ay claim regarding what he is talking about. What the fuck are you talking about?

>physics?
you mean Jüdische Physik

(((Albert Einstein))), (((Niels Bohr))), (((Wolfgang Pauli))), (((Max Born))), (((Hans Bethe))), (((Felix Bloch))), (((Lev Landau))), (((Eugene Wigner))), (((John von Neumann))), (((Richard Feynman))), (((Julian Schwinger))), (((Murray Gell-Mann))), (((Steven Weinberg))), (((Edward Witten)))

that's sure worth trusting...

>DMT myth

It's a myth. DMT isn't actually released when you die or are born. For some reason nihilists think that neurochemistry explains everything when it wasn't until about 20 years that we found out that addiction was literally a disease.

Science can't explain everything.

saying it's an opinion doesn't refute or challenge it.

This. The Jews despise Christianity. If you're atheist you're playing right into their hands.

You realize Hitler in this context was probabky talking about Evolean theories on evolution and not the fact that evolution did not happen?

Also, sauce on quote with date please.

how is that a non-sequitur? you're the one who made a huge jump in logic and i exposed it, you have no response to me challenging your logic besides calling it a non-sequitur?

>addiction was literally a disease

How the hell is addiction a disease, you wouldn't even have motivation if you didn't exhibit reward seeking behaviour

Did the world begin or not?

Its actually a fedora slicer and not a myth. What a coincidence, man, evolving to be spiritual.

I say hes wrong.

Theres my opinion. Are we done here, dummy?

be serious

>how is that a non-sequitur?

>1+1=2
>1+2=3

>are you telling me 3=2 now? idiot jewish evolution crackhead

Sober up please

Check your id's

Because it fits the disease model in the sense that it is caused by an extreme imbalance in the way dopamine and certain other chemicals are produced in the brain.

Before this discovery it was just seen as people making bad life choices, but it's much more complicated than that.

since the world has begun it means those jews were right? the same jews who have tried to control the world many times and failed? get the fuck out of her, go to reddit with the fedoras for that shit.

>"haha stupid athiests"
>believes in magic sky daddy with zero evidence of existence

Just bc Christians can't come up with anyone smart in the field of science doesn't mean you can discount fields of study, christcuck

>atheism is bad because it was invented by Jews
>follow a religion invented by a Jew instead

DMT isn't a myth
I've read TR about ego-death while taking DMT

>world begins
>a model is made after this
>it works
What's the problem?

>Have tried to control the world and failed

They pretty much weren't relevant until the Enlightenment era rolled around. Nice try Christcuck. The reason why the Jew even exists is because of your morals. Titus should've finished the job, a job that Christians can't actually do.

daily reminder that semetics are the real heretics.

If its a christian board. Why do you keep making these "Sup Forums is a christian board"-threads every day?

Are you trying to prove something to yourself, or to us?

That's the truth right there brother.

This

>Inb4 muh Pharisees

Still believe in the Ten Commandments?

If given the chance, a Jew will not kill an atheist out of atavistic hatred.

Reddit r/atheism cancer has been flooding Sup Forums lately. Need to remind them this is Christian territory. Christianity is the cultural heritage of the west.

>The reason why the Jew even exists is because of your morals. Titus should've finished the job, a job that Christians can't actually do.
Victim blaming, gaslighting..
Oh, and are you stating that Jews wouldn't have survived in Persia, Arabia, pagan Europe? History shows that they would have.

>Cultural heritage of the west

You didn't build shit. You only destoryed and plundered shit.

>Christians built x

White people built x, not (((Christianity))), white people. Paganism was the legacy of the white consciousness, and the lies sewn about it do nothing to disprove this.

>Hey Titus
>What?
>Let's kill these desert savages
>OK

>Hey Constantine
>What
>Let's kill these desert savages
>HURR GOD SAVES ALL PEOPLE

Christianity is degenerate semitic bullshit that has been destroying the west for centuries. Now it's finally about to die, and with its final breath curse the west alongside it. Christian morala lead to egalitarianism. Christianity was the cultural Marxism of its era

No, I get it, but in the end, a Christian can live amidst the filth, and as along as he remains integral, he can hope to be saved by God in the end.

I'm more interested in the very moral imperative that I think other Christians should feel, the imperative to teach others the way of a good and honest life. I know a certain protestant, who claims that God gave us free will and did not force nobody to become Christian, so neither should we.
I feel he is wrong, but I lack the arguments.

>atheism is bad because it was invented by Jews
Implying the Greek and Chinese philosophers were Jews.

>forcing people to follow the religion you specifically follow
>they shouldn't be able to choose

heh

Christianity and western culture are inextricably linked. Sorry that makes you so angry. Paganism has been dead for a long time, Christianity has been the religion of all Europe for over a thousand years.

Countries that abandon Christianity lose their cultural identity and fall apart. It's part of you, if you're white your ancestors were Christian. Embrace it, it's part of you.

>if you're white your ancestors were Christian

No they weren't

it's because they're fun

Christianity is Pagan, sorry lad

>follow a religion rejected by jews instead
ftfy m8

Nice try leftypol

Hitler's quote doesn't adequately explain ring species, maybe you can.

>8 out of 10 Swedes are with non-religious or convinced atheists

that means 2 out of 10 swedes are muslim.

What makes Sup Forums a Christian territory? It can't be anyone's territory by definition. Perhaps, popular and regular praise Kek threads?

Don't you think that only a retard would make such a pretentious claim here?

Christianity is dead. Your religion is dead. The west is dead. Christianity tried to replace what it could not and now we are feeling the effects of Jesus' hippie bullshit. Most of the holidays Christa is practice come from pagan holidays, many of the saints were faked and converted from pagan folklore, paganism still has a deeper root in the collective Unconscious of the white race than Christ ever will.

That's why it's dying. Even after enslaving the whole continent and making sure people were too stupid and subservient to think for themselves, the Christina's are still failing. You are the fathers of egalitarianism and all of its morals, and you created your own grave through these morals. Christianity is the grandmother of bolshevism and I'm glad it's dead

The west has to make a choice, side with A religion which is actively trying to kill them, or convert to something else.

the reason America is the dominant culture and why most European countries don't match up at all is because of God. your people are atheist scum, unholy, and God notices. keep believing something can come from nothing, i'm sure the lake of fire will be worth.

youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M

I mean ffs Saint Lucia was a pagan god, and the entire procession of that celebration in the pic relates comes from a pagan celebration of beauty and new light.

>The west has to make a choice, side with A religion which is actively trying to kill them
Christians were the only reason Trump got elected. Atheists are more democrat leaning than niggers. What now?

Actually the real reason we are the most dominant culture is because we were the stomping grounds of central banking and have been, since the Gilded Age, crypto Jewish controlled opposition.

Christians are a dying breed of people who have converted hundred of millions of shitskins they are trying to invite into the west, because God saves the gentiles and therefore God does not see color or race.

Christina's, as cucked as it is, is still the last stand of white identity, even if it is cucked to its core, it is the vestigial remnants of a time when all of our thoughts became polluted by the Roman Cultural Marxism.

Because of your failure as an ideogy you have allowed nihilism to roam free again because Christianity is and always will be a religion that lacks self control.