Trump Revives Ban on Foreign Aid to Groups That Give Abortion Counseling

Why is Trump such a fucking cuck?

Not supporting abortion? Really? Yeah, just let the Third World breed until the world implodes. Cos "Muh human life is sacred" or some shit.

Listen, I am all for nationalism, even fascism, but why did this thin-skinned, insecure, tasteless, classless buffoon have to represent our cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

rnclife.org/brochure/rprolife.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting the US to give foreign aid to anyone
Fuck of mohammad. Anything that cuts foreign aid is a good thing.

LOL

You're just mad because Merkel is going to funnel all these new shitskin babies into your already unbelievably cucked country Hans. I couldn't give any less of a fuck if Africa gets any shittier, Africa isn't America's problem.

Stay mad.

He's playing ball with the Republicans so that his more extreme shit like the wall or the Muslim ban will get passed.

Republicans are Evangelicals who are pro-life. Trump probably doesn't give a shit, but will pass some GOP agendas so that the GOP will pass his agendas.

It's called politics. But I can understand that someone from a Muslim country might not understand that

I support a general post-natal abortion for all jews and muslimes

Mad because we got 5 times less abortions per capita?

then YOU pay for it Hans

you pay for it then faggot

Cause your not qualified...faggot.

Read 88 Hitler precepts to understand why this was necessary. Foreign aid destroy country.

You are retarder shut the fuck up and stop listen to media. Your beloved country is created by those people there in Germany and England stop being a fag

You are one of the reason why it is the case and don't forget your country is shitty mixed dysgenic craplair anyway.
At least pure germanics existing in Europe.

abortion slows third world breeding down from unsustainable to barely sustainable. crashing the system as quickly as possible is in everyones interest.

America first

We don't need to be paying for other countries.

>Yeah, just let the Third World breed until the world implodes
you mean to say this isnt already happening?

You type like a chink or poo

This

LOL I type terribly on my phone, I literally just don't give a fuck but now you are forcing me to write in proper English because unfortunately I would have to prove that now. I thought it would also be kind of funny to see someone react to some form of broken slavomongol English too from that of a typical retarded leaf.

You are fucking stupid. The world is small and resources are scarce. Overpopulation in one region has a knock on effect the world over, you worthless fucking cuck.

>I type terribly on my phone
then you finish with some passive-aggressive shit
good job pajeet you uncovered yourself.

You're stupid. Pro-life republicans are a worthless minority. Throwing a bone to pro-choice dems would keep their sperging at bay for a bit. And being pro-life is fucking cucked as fuck.

Umm ok, but why be pro-life like some dumbass?

Well we should try to stem it, you fuckwit. "Hurr I'm already bleeding so I shouldn't bandage my wound." Gas yourself, you asiatic primate.

Calm down, dweeb, you're acting as triggered as some amputated fatty who's a furry and has Downs syndrome.

Maybe disgusting whores will stop using government funded abortion as birth control..
Oh wait, whose going to fill the privatized prisons.

> looks like hes got a plan to replace the cheap mexican labour.

Sorry, leafy. You were actually defending me! I take back my mean and nasty statements :3

So is he just gonna write a bunch of executive orders or is he gonna actually introduce some legislation?

Agree
US should immediately stop supporting isis, al queda and other terrorist.org then reduce aid to propaganda at EU. Propaganda aid of course shall not be completely cut, but let's set a 0,5 billion limit to it yearly

Found em!

>pro-life republicans are a worthless minority

"The pro-life position of the Republican Party Platform was arrived at through the democratic process and has been consistently maintained through seven Republican National Conventions. Speaking through its Platforms adopted in 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, and 2000, the Republican Party has consistently upheld the right to life of unborn babies ever since the Roe v. Wade decision. The text has remained remarkably constant ever since 1984 and offers the voters a clear difference from the Democratic Platform."

rnclife.org/brochure/rprolife.html

>republicans are a minority
>"HURR BETTER GO AFTER THE ACTUAL MINORITY IN CONGRESS INSTEAD OF WORKING WITH THE RULING PARTY"

Well then stop letting sand niggers rape your women, and start the 4th reich already faggot.

Look at that, I solved 2 of Germanys problems for you! Coal up them trains, gas up the showers, and heat up dem ovens! Its time to beat the 6 gorgillion number Hans.

Lol do you even know how's laws are created in the US political system? Typical Sup Forums idiot hasn't even passed the 10th grade

Fuck off, Jew!

I have an idea - Net Zero Foreign Aid. We give as much as we receive.

Something something nuclear codes.

Dragondildos.org

Anyone got a link to the actual Mexico City Policy? I want to read it myself rather than suckle at the filtered teat of the MSM.

Why pay for others? Keep their legs closed

Don't worry Hans, if the niggers in Africa overpopulate, we'll just send them to Germany. Cultural enrichment and what-not.

If Germans want abortions so much, why doesn't Merkel raise German taxes to fund them? I'm sure you semen-slurping faggots would happily pay up.

Funny for Hitler to say that when his country was fucked without foreign aid and loans

Why are people so mad at Trump killing out of U S A abortion?
>Go to kikebook for daily dose of mad
>Multiple people saying hes disgusting and horrible
>They all link huffington post article
Are they mad Trump is saving money for possible better benefits? Do they look for things to be mad about?

Also third worlders shoulda' learned how to abort properly, they're free to study and they'll never learn if they just live off of other country's aid.

Better a cuck than ripping babies out of the womb, sick degenerate.

It's an Raegan policy which says that money used by foreign non-governmental organizations aided by USA can't be used for abortions with exceptions of rape. So money can be send, but not used by abortions.

>abortion ban
>he wants MORE fucking people in developing countries who will be looking for work, food, support, etc.

WHY WONT THEY ACTUALLY THINK?!

FUCK

Not if that foreign aid is basically paying for voluntary eugenics.

Everyone needs to stop leaching off America.

America has got like a 20 TRILLION DEBT.