Oh you don't do drugs? Let me be an absolute faggot and remind you that yes, that cookie you're eating, that's a drug...

>Oh you don't do drugs? Let me be an absolute faggot and remind you that yes, that cookie you're eating, that's a drug. Also that coffee you sip every morning? Totally a drug too.

I hate degenerate druggies who use this vapid bullshit as an excuse for their pathetic lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2125653/
watchfree.to/watch-29c46f-The-House-I-Live-In-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
tastemade.com/articles/5-people-who-ate-themselves-to-death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_(recreational_drug)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this thread doesnt make sense

>druggies

lol you're one of "those people" who believes in doctor magic? grow up

I vape

dude lmao rate my joint

>no alchohol, no smoking, no drugs

222/10

>I see those trips
Kek speaks through this toke-worthy blunt!

yes if you smoke cigarettes, take opiates, and drink beer all day you are a retard if you claim to be "against drugs" But the caffeine bullshit has got to stop its pretty exaggerated. Its just caffeine

Most of those I get, but how is tea a drug?

I've never met a pothead who actually lives an otherwise healthy lifestyle. There are some "chocolate vegetarians" who don't eat meat but lots of sweets and cakes and stuff, and that's it.

If you smoke pot you most probably get the munchies and then eat McDonald's and whatnot. The healthy pot smoker is a myth.

People who agree that the things on your pic are drugs you should avoid, are the very same kind of people who don't smoke pot or take other drugs.

just

This looks like it was made by a butthurt weedhead that's recently started doing MDMA.

you are missing the point.
people don't want others to use drugs because it usually leads to terrible things. however if you are having a functional life doing whatever then its ok

as a BC leaf this made me die a little inside

I thought the thumbnail was a pic of a shit at first. Still disgusting, get a vaper like a normal person

I am on the internet and thus my computer almost every waking hour of the day.... then again that is my job so it works out.

There is no way people call themselves chocolate vegetarians. that just sounds like a description of a fat ass

Go to /po/. The last time I rolled a smokeable in front of a chick she said it was beautiful.

How can you even smoke that thing?

I know a pot smoker vegan who doesn't even eat anything that can be "pulled from the ground". Only things that are dropped naturally, like fruits and nuts. I asked him why and he says it's because of the act of pulling it out of the earth.

I swear when people don't worship god they either start worshiping nature or the government instead.

you are an absolute fag

Fagget

pathetic plus you wasted trips. Shame on you

>chocolate vegetarians. that just sounds like a description of a fat ass

In German they are usually called "Pudding vegetarier" but not sure if and which term people use in the US, so I used chocolate.

But they don't call themselves that. The point is simply that you have these hipsters who don't eat meat but otherwise just trash: like vegeterian kebab with cheese etc.

I dont use any of those producs (except alcohol) but I do do real drugs

It contains caffeine

>I swear when people don't worship god they either start worshiping nature or the government instead.

I think it was Chesterton who famously said, "When people stop believing in God they don't just believe in nothing, they believe in all kinds of nonsense."

Geh' in die Vorlesung Sebastian

I don't do any of those to begin with, so druggies can fuck right off.

If you ingest 1g of caffeine you'll die.

Is caffeine a regulated drug?

>relevant viewing
imdb.com/title/tt2125653/
watchfree.to/watch-29c46f-The-House-I-Live-In-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

Got any problem with Captain Morgan, motherfucker!?

>alcohol and tobacco
>not drugs
Get a load of this degenerate.

Autism. Not even once.

How is a chocolate chip cookie drug-related? I'm really wracking my brain here, please.

Sup Forums is my drug

A crackhead loser trying to put the rest of us down because he cannot stay clean off heroine and other narcotics spotted.

The difference between you and me OP

Is I can go months without my fix, You cant within a couple of days.

>Geh' in die Vorlesung Sebastian

Such Arbeit, Kevin und ess net den ganzen Tag Dosenravioli.

>2013

My guess is that it's pointless sugar and calories that are unhealthy

I'm not aware that anyone here argued that alcohol was better than pot.

Well kind off I guess, there are caffeine injections for medical purposes.

What are u a mormon?

Kek

Im Gegensatz zu dir dir habe ich einen gesicherten Job am Schreibtisch du "Akademiker"

>depression
>be unproductive, avoid human contact, sleep and eat all day
>pot
>be unproductive, avoid human contact, sleep and eat all day

I fail to see the difference desu
Is it laughing like a retard over stupid shit = happiness now?

chocolate (well really raw cacao) contains a drug that makes you feel "love" endorphins

I have been sober for 8 months now and I miss getting high :/

vinkattu :-DD

not really the point

grog is legal -- pot ain't
sugar is legal (and legally dissembled in everything) -- MDMA ain't
tobacco is legal and tweens are the most susceptible to it -- coke ain't (on both counts)

...and so on and ad infinitum

sugar?

Chemist here

>Sugar

Not a drug. Your body is programmed to require it for survival, as it is the most calorie dense food. But, this is a habitual effect not a drug induced effect. You wouldn't call biting your fingernails a drug.

>Alcohol

Also not a drug. Causes a depressive effects (note this is not the same as mental depression) which lowers stress (cortisone) in the blood and therefore can become habitual. Long term negative effects are not drug related (liver damage & obesity).

>Caffeine

Is a drug. However, effects are completely reversible (no long or permanent binding of caffeine to receptors) and there are mild negative effects (mild hypertension). This is why it's legal.

>Nicotine

Is a drug. Has completely reversible effects (of nicotine, not its ingestion method via smoking) however does have some long term side effects and short term negative effects are fairly strong (yellowing, irritability, etc). This is why it's legal, but strongly recommended that you don't smoke.

A drug has to bind to receptors for it to be a drug, or in some way directly alter brain chemistry (not a dopamine reward system which is habitual and a side effect of most drugs).

For a drug to be illegal, it has to cause irreversible effects past the mid-term and have serious side effects - which all illegal drugs do (as does marijuana, US will have serious long term mental health issues in 20-30 years).

Are you autistic you fucking rapefugee nigger go back to syria i could roll better blindfolded

Because you can be addicted to it, but is that the same addiction where your body shakes like with hard drugs? If you eat too much you might have shaky legs carrying extra weight.

Heh... thought you weren't going to have to think today, kid?

Too bad, take this!

>not understanding the concept of MODERATION

18 carrots a day will keep the Falun Gong organ harvesters at bay
tastemade.com/articles/5-people-who-ate-themselves-to-death

>not an argument

Alcohol doesnt alter brain chemistry?

Can straight edge faggots stop acting like caffeine is a drug? Yeah you can be technical little bitches but it barely does anything beside wake me up.

>tfw don't do drugs, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, take medicine, or drink coffee

The druggie is right. One can be just as degenerate while using the aforementioned as drugs.

I don't even care that they're drugs, I just don't like them.

>chemist here
>most calorie dense food.

You're a fucking idiot. Fat is way more calories per gram than refined carbs.

>US will have serious long term mental health issues in 20-30 years
I'd give it a decade desu. Le weed is really bad for your motivation/mental state.

Guy with access to dictionary here.

>Drug: a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

>B-but i need to to live!
Typical druggy talk.

Good. Then California's GDP will drop, and businesses will move elsewhere, leaving the population to starve.

As though going months without your 'fix' makes you superior to anyone for any reason. Virtue isn't a list of arbitrary rules one obeys to feel superior over another man.

4/20

seriously though that's pretty sloppy

learn how to roll faggot

Calories from fat are far less readily utilised.

Remove all the grain and bread from that picture and you will be much more accurate.

Literally (!) every pot smoker I have known throughout my youth has now disappeared into some underground criminal/drug/prostitute scene in a large city. Good riddance, degenerates!

>tfw drug addict from birth to death

:_;

drugs users are scum

Oh I'm sorry, you don't like The Truth

Here's a little drug you might know of. Everyone's doing it, even your parents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_(recreational_drug)

B T F O

pekka will never turn homo

I smoke weed and I have done no such thing.

>cookie

nope
at those levels the substances are an order of magnitude from having any effects whatsoever

no drugs

Only people with fybriomalgia avoid eating sugar. But of course they are too ashamed to admit this, so they make it seem as some "Esoteric magic diet".

Never fall for the diet-jew. Eat whatever you want, whenever you want. Never be ashamed of it.

Not directly. While it is in your bloodstream, it has effects on your brain, but it doesn't alter the brain by receptor binding. The hangover, as well, is a chemical in your blood (acetaldehyde) and general dehydration.

To be a drug, it must be directly changing your brains functions. Alcohol is different in that it effectively stops certain things working due to changing your blood.

Alcohol could really be classed as a solvent in this way (has similar effects to huffing glue etc).

Totally agree with you.
But one thing I kind of disagree with you on the Marijuana side effects in 20-30 years.
The side effects will be seen much much sooner than that and be worse than we expect.

i remember this shit some people died in my state from using this

The modern world is just one big chemistry experiment. Check the cupboards in your own home for a little pharmaceutical adventure.

Guy with access to dictionary here again.

>Drug: a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

You're my drug, mate

>low tier American shitposting.
You'll never shitpost with the pros

I would argue we are already seeing effects of marijuanna use because of the older generations heavy use and kids are using much younger

if you dont use until you are 18 (25 is better) then you will not be effected by it during your developement

I have heard that it stunts your emotional growth, that kids who start at 14-15 are going to be like grown teenagers when they are older, they don't know how to deal with emotional problems

Every pot smoker I have ever known has turned into a normal, functioning adult. These guys didn't smoke it all the time, though. Just on weekends at parties and shit.

I guess that's the case with a lot of things, though. Masturbating all day every day isn't good for you either, nor are 10 cups of coffee a day.

theobromine, a psychoactive alkaloid in chocolate similar to caffeine. It's also found in tea.
>alcohol
>not a drug
pic neither you retard.
Why does you being a chemist have any bearing on a discussion about pharmacology.

2/10 user

how much is weed in finland?

who do you buy weed from in finald?

what happens if you get caught in finland?

is it some good chronic?

Whatever the memes are...every "drug free" person I've met so far smokes like a chimney and drinks coffee like booze...how many smoke breaks do you need, dude...no but...can't we just get this shit done without you stepping out every 25 minutes?

>superscript
This better be a joke because i am triggered as fuck

It's the pot smokers you don't know about that you have to look out for...

This is true
I met a guy who had been doing weed before 18 and had advanced to harder drugs. 23 years old couldn't handle his parents telling him to gtfo and move out so he went on anti depressants

Only thing I do on that list are cookies.

FTFY

I do not consume diabetes cocaine (sugar Jew) because it makes me feel like shit! When I consumed Burger made food it was OK then I quit eating it for a few months I thought well might as well buy some Milky Way's and stuff my face in them. That was a mistake I felt like shit the whole day.