Race mixing

I need to consult my brothers.

tl;dr, I met a chinese girl I really like. I didn't think it would be more than a few fucks and then whatever. But it turned into a connection I've never had with a girl. We've been together for awhile, and we're both late 20s so the idea of kids comes up often. I've always felt like race traitors deserve the rope, but it's hard to deal with when it's in your face and years of emotional bonding is behind it (my own fault, but I really love this woman by now). This feels like my last chance to have kids. I'm Nordic/German/Irish/British, and it just sickens me that I might be about to corrupt the gene pool further even though I'm not purebred to begin with.

Being an American is truly suffering. Someone hold me or encourage me to kill myself. Fuck this gay earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just do it you hyper faggot

good luck with whatever you do

Just do what makes you happy.fuck what people think

>I'm nordic/german/Irish/British

You're American you fucking mutt. Chinese girl will probably turn out whiter than you on a genetic testing anyway, burger.

It's what *I* think though. Race mixing disgusts me. But I've always been partial to asians, which I think most here are... but yeah. It's still race mixing. But it feels like either impregnate this chiner or be a childless faggot.

who the fuck cares do whatever you want just know that your daughter will star on facial abuse and your son will shoot up a frat house

Most of the Asians at my highschool (affluent area) had kept to themselves and were generally ugly except some qts, but the one mixed white/Chinese girl I knew was hot as FUCK, basically looked Asian with softer faces and a bubble butt + wide hips

Do it faggot. No IQ repercussions either

softer *features

>You're American you fucking mutt

Yeah I know if I lived in a pure country I wouldn't be asking this question, but I was born in America as a piece of shit mutt and it's not my fault you faggot, I just have to deal with it

>Paving the way for the second coming of Elliot Rodger

I wish you chick would find this thread just so that she could realize the kind of scumbag she's together with. I'm sure she deserves better than some asshole that considers his own girl genetically inferior.

You misunderstand though I didn't say anything about being genetically inferior (I could be a nigger for all you know), I'm simply against race mixing

Since asians are at the top of the line for genetics though you make no point anyway, monkey

Woohoo, go OP!

Don't be a selfish cunt.
You have fucked up at having a child, now live with it.

You don't deserve to be happy, sorry to say.

People actually care about this shit beyond Sup Forums memeing? I talk shit on race mixing all the time but when it really comes down to it I don't give even one fuck.

If she's not inferior, what's the problem with mixing?

It's not about race mixing, race mixing happens all the time and will continue to do so.

It's about not raising a degenerate. Ingrain within them a love for God, your country, your traditional western values, your guns, and the outdoors.

Nothing throws a libtard for a loop quite like encountering a colored Conservative.

t. conservative chink

Then why the fuck are you making this thread in the first place you massive faggot? If you TRULY believe she is top genetic material then surely there must be no issue with race mixing.

It pisses me off to see assholes like you. My current girlfriend of five years is half japanese/half french and she's goddamn gorgeous, clearly you've let Sup Forums brainwash you a bit too hard.

race mixing is a meme, do what you want it's your life

Indeed, it may be the voices of the colored conservatives who gain the movement a foothold in culture.

Also, checked.

Do whatever you want

>dude it's a Sup Forums meme

No, believe it or not people actually have values and Sup Forums did not invent them. I believe cultures and races should keep to themselves in terms of breeding and co-existing. Myself or Sup Forums is certainly not the root of this ideology. You may be shocked to hear there have been major conflicts about this.

>Then why the fuck are you making this thread in the first place you massive faggot? If you TRULY believe she is top genetic material then surely there must be no issue with race mixing

Well I didn't expect a monkey to be able to read, I'll try again though - I'm against race mixing, period.

they chinese

By the way, if you don't impregnate her, someone else will.

Probably a giganigga too.

White/Asian mix is normally hot and East Asians are not niggers or mudslimes

1.5b chinese people worldwide, she's nothing

do the opposite of what jews want

You are a piece of shit. Have some standards.

>
>>dude it's a Sup Forums meme
>
>No, believe it or not people actually have values and Sup Forums did not invent them. I believe cultures and races should keep to themselves in terms of breeding and co-existing.

People in board can't agree on whether slavs are white. How are you supposed to decide who to breed with based on race if you can't even draw the boundaries of what your race is?

Well I already said I was a piece of shit, checked though (nice hacks)

Oh for fuck's sake user

It's generally only considered bad when a woman of a tribe is taken by a man of another. It's really not that big of a deal to get with a woman from another group. If anything you're conquering her and introducing her into your tribe's gene pool to refresh it.

The degeneracy occurs when men are conditioned to just be ok with their native women becoming disgusted with them and allowing them to be taken by men of another culture.

Go fucking put a kid in her. They'll turn out fine

You know, for all you sound so self-righteous and insistent about your superiority over me, clearly you're showing a slave-like state of near subservience to others opinions and approval. If you are so certainly and morally assured that race-mixing is wrong, regardless of context and condition, then what is even the point of this fucking thread? Do you want us to pat your head and tell you it's gonna be OK for 350 posts until you make up your mind?

>Someone hold me or encourage me to kill myself

That's easier. Kill yourself.

Monkey is a meme, not sure why you are so triggered it's like calling me a burger. Nothing to do with superiority. Which you seem to want to bring up constantly so you must be pretty insecure you stupid nigger.

Go for it. My Chinese gf is fascist and racist as fuck and it's great. I don't care if the gene pool gets fucked — kids need to survive, and that takes more than DNA.

>tfw another elliot rodger shall grace this world
>with a virgin dick we shall behold
>the slaughter of normies at an impressive pace
>and the end of roasties in this college place
>his mother weeping through slits for eyes
>his father wondering why he decided to marry his wife
>race mix a mistake
>a a burden we might say
>so please breed with the same race

your kid will be a elliot rodger

you can kids until you are about 40, so dont worry about it

Better hope you have daughters. Happa males are fucked and your son will be a beta-cuck compared to your white genes. Your daughters on the plus side will be a good fuck.

pick your poison

either
>stay with her and don't have children
or
>get a white girl and have 5 children

>
>You know, for all you sound so self-righteous and insistent about your superiority over me, clearly you're showing a slave-like state of near subservience to others opinions and approval. If you are so certainly and morally assured that race-mixing is wrong, regardless of context and condition, then what is even the point of this fucking thread? Do you want us to pat your head and tell you it's gonna be OK for 350 posts until you make up your mind?
>
>>Someone hold me or encourage me to kill myself
>
>That's easier. Kill yourself.
Based brazuca.

dude, honorary.

The question is can YOU live with it?

Becase your love will erode at some point and what is left is the family.

So will you love to look at a fishy gook mouth and welcome your kids Tyler-Chong and Lyndsey-Lyn who look completely different from you and will have identity issues?

You're a traitor and a hypocrite.

How is it your last chance if you're a male? You can have normal children at any age. Only women's conditions deteriorate in regards to childbearing. Trust me, you'll regret it when your children get their throats slit by white supremacists from flyover country. Which I hope they do, btw

But Asians aren't shit like the other races. Just stay with her you stupid faggot.

One more comment: you can always get her pregnant and have 5 more with a younger white mistress.

>Muh fidelity.
>Can't find a mistress.

Then you're a cuck.

I only approve of race-mixing if you're both Christian.

>implying asian are inferior
>glorious mongolian heritage
>honorary aryans
Go for it, OP. The genes of glorious Chinghese Khan will prevail anyway.

user it's far to late to worry about the White race. It's over just be happy

>be happy when you know your race is doomed and your legacy wiped out, the songs and tales of your people wont be heed again

>consumerism is happiness

kys

Since you're in your late 20's,I think it's best to go for it. As long as you're happy,then it's alright.

Reddit: your post

One additional comment: the definition of white changes over time. I'm being that Asian-white mixed people will be considered white 40 years from now.

Who cares, if you're not engaging in dysgenics it has no harm. Just don't have kids with a person with much worse genes than you do.

Just do it faggot your not that white

Is it really worth spawning non-white bastards with identity issues? If you can escape alimony payments, then you're allowed to bleach her, but you're also required to have a White Family.

>yeah haha eat that dog shit right now user, who knows maybe in 40 years we will define "shit" different and it was actually good for you haha xD

It's not race mixing if you yourself are of mixed race. Your heritage is a mess already so you won't be doing much harm

The fire rises.

Elliot Rodger came about because he was raised by a weak kike and a tiger mom. If OP isn't a faggot and lays down the law his kids will be fine.

>Actually giving a fuck about anything by your late 20's
Underage;your post

you are thinking like an autistic sick fuck, if you love her have kids with her faggot

The Hierarchy:

1. Pure Aryan
2. Mixed w/ Korean
3. Mixed w/ Japanese
4. Mixed w/ Chinese
5. Mixed w/ Indian
97. Mixed w/ Dog
98. Mixed w/ Arab
99. Mixed w/ Pig
100. Mixed w/ Nigger

Who cares? Race mixing is fine as long as the male is white

Don't listen to the closet fags on Sup Forums who tell you about how all white women are feminist sluts but then also tell you not to race mix with cute ethnic girls with traditional values and gender roles

At least you're high up on the list :)

It is okay burger user. Asian women stay looking young until their late age and mixed asian and white babies are especially cute.

It is a win win user. Do it.

>It's not race mixing if you yourself are of mixed race. Your heritage is a mess already

See OP? I'm telling you. People in this board can't even agree on what white is... how are you supposed to procreate with people of your own race if you can't even draw the line?

>making cheap excuses becaue you are a weak person

Nihilism: your post

I dont know what the rest of the people on this board think but I dont care if some people race mix. Like I dont want the white race to die out but if you dont put a kid in her someone else will anyways (most likely white).

Im only against MASS race missing but the way to stop that is to stop taking so many immigrants from non white countries. Just have an immigration policy like japan's, there is no need to stop 2 people from loving each other and having a family and its actually autistic as fuck to not have a kid with a woman you love just because of that. If you will be a good father and love your kids then do it, you shouldnt even be asking this.

Refusing to do this wont save the white race if we dont change our immigration policy and some other white will fuck her so youre just being irrational really.

Really retarded analogy... Nobody is buying into it.

The Chinese will never accept you as their own.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

I mean mass race *mixing

> Implying that the OP is trying to be accepted by the Chinese.

You are asking Sup Forums for advice on this? There is only one answer that will be given here.

Fuck off Chang, go back to ruining your own country.

Stop being conceited

don't racemix you colossal degenerate. Adopt a white child if you have to.

'it ids muh lyf I do whut I want XDDDDD'
So murder is okay because it's my life I can do what I want fuck what other people think.
>inb4 false equivalence
whites are already a worldwide minority and our percentage is shrinking. being racemixing kike furthers the extinction of whites and the interests of white people.

remainers are subhuman

Just marry her you cuck. Asians are ok.

White women are trash desu. Too nice to not hold strong views on their own.

This post alone is proof that you shouldnt do it OP

Fritz, you really need to stop being so rancorous... This isn't helping you a lot.

This

He's right. Back in the day Germans were white. Now they are just slavs with slight Germanic features

Asian women are the best. I've been with mine for over 10 years. They have the tightest pussies, also. Have babies with her lad. You won't regret it.

Most of the people on /pol are 40 year old nerd virgins with pimples. Why would you come here for advice? They would fuck a nigger corpse if given the chance.

Adopt a white kid instead.

Do not racemix faggot
Asians are only one level above blacks and that's not a great standard
Also most of them age like Mexicans and become those short old women like the tourists walking around everywhere

Wtf I love race mixing now

MAKE US GO DOWN EVEN FASTER OP FUCKING DO IT

I couldnt agree more

We were going down thanks to you and your autistic leader in the 1930's and 1940's

the true crime is mixing with some thing useless, if you mix a retriver with a labrador, its usable
is you mix a retriver with a chiwawa. it is a joke

wtf was that?

~50% chance you will produce a beautiful daughter
~50% chance you will produce an autist
raise it (them) right either way

Dude, you need to leave this board once in a while and get some fresh air.

Most people who yell "race mixing traitor" here are people who can't even get a decent girlfriend and would sell their liver to touch any hooha, regardless of race.

>
>
>
>Wtf I love race mixing now
>
>MAKE US GO DOWN EVEN FASTER OP FUCKING DO IT
Fritz, please...
Add I said earlier if the OP won't impregnate her someone else will. It's won't make any difference for whites.

No we are going down because you are the best goyim

Swedish marriage ritual

>should i breed this qt3.14 Sup Forums?
I think it sounds like chasing bugs would make you happier, if you even have to ask that question, you pozzed faggot