Aus/pol/ - Patriotic Edition

No Shills.

Australia Day is coming up mates. What have you got planned?

There will be a march in Fremantle against the Communist council there who cancelled celebrations because of muh abos:

watoday.com.au/wa-news/reclaim-australia-planning-freo-australia-day-rally-20170121-gtw1a2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlonSLBZL_M
theage.com.au/victoria/nobody-helped-gang-attacks-and-robs-teens-in-toilets-at-highpoint-20170123-gtxc0i.html
tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-8/julian-assange--full-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYURsNImpXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>try to look for job
>usually have 20 applicants and you are not good enough for them

what to do, lads

Why don't Australians have a monument if Churchill? Bit disrespectful to the man that saved your pathetic arises in both world wars.

So Assange is on the project lads

still not watching that shit, tennis is on

m8 come on just use the rental profit from your 8th house to buy a set of lingerie, dress up and give an employer a firm cock suck, everyone did it back in my day

You need to get a skill you can use to be self employed.

fuck up cunt you guys fucked out of the pacific as soon as you pussied out in singapore

u wot m8?

"Gib the top half of ye land to the Japs, and send ye boys 'ere to defend the mo'erland. We'll get it back later, we promise, don't worry, we always keep our promises heuheuheuheuheuh"

That's fucken why

Melb cucks getting btfo in big bash right now

Are you joking m80?

Churchill tried to keep our soldiers in Europe fighting Germany when they were needed back home to keep us free of the Japs.

Labor PM John Curtin told Churchill to fuck off and ordered them home.

Mates I would appreciate it if anyone interested would take a look at my latest YouTube video.

I have started a series on politics:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlonSLBZL_M

Fuck anyone who hates Australia day. This country would be nothing without glorious colonization. and fuck Waleed Aly. he can get fucked, and the project and its left leaning bias can get fucked as well.

woah...
they're right you know

Pauline has gone full cuckservative. She gives exact talking points of all their arguments now.

I think it is that Ashby guy who is advising her.

>the project

rather watch my dog drag her arse across the living room than watch that shit

lol @ "safe cycling Australia" weighing in on a politcal debate....ffs

Cyclists are all annoying lefties.

Gave ya a sub m80

Thanks m8.

Yeah GO LABOR.

Fucken shills itt

Give me the redpill on Australia day

Labor will join the Australian Democrats in the next decade.

Who will replace Labor?

>you mean the same women you want to ban from seeking asylum in australia

if the women who are seeking asylum here are suffering from islamic law, why are we bringing the men here since they are the ones abusing the women and will do it here

should we only accept the women?

Do you want normal people to be interested mate?
my advice is: you're not speaking plainly enough, you speak a little too slow, too. Need to be more animated. Stop using the word cuck, too it seems like it's your fetish.
Good luck mate.

Anyone in Brisbane down to disturb some protests? Im working like a good goy but plan on checking it out at lunch

i gave it a comment and a thumbs up m8

communists

I am senpai but i'm too autistic and introverted to liaise with people.

I want to ask my fellow white Australians some questions.
>How do we remove foreign ownership of homes?
>How do we remove foreign ownership of farm land?
>How do we regain our rights to bear arms?
>How do we end negative gearing/limiting it?
>How can we start using our Uranium for nuclear power?
>How can we end "skilled" labor visas from non-white countries?
>How can we stop taking any refugees, by boat & plane?
>How can we deport prisoners back to their home countries?
>How can we deport chinese visa over stays?
>How can we make Australia Great(White) Again?
>How can we end public sector unions?
>How can we improve our manufacturing and R&D sectors?

>should we only accept the women?

women, regardless of religion, are below muslims on the oppression totem poll. Leftists would crack the shits if you suggested that we will only take women and children. The topic of Islam is where their cognitive dissonance becomes extremely apparent.

James Ashby
>fag
>potential pedo
>raided by AFP for political scandal involving copying a polly's diaries during abbott years
>becomes an integral part of ON shortly after ALL charges were dropped
>ON gets fucked over -by all accounts- thanks to him
Abbott
>abbott hates Hanson, got her arrested

Does this seem a little suspect? Perhaps Ashby's an 'asset' meant to fuck over ON.

how so?

Thank you for the feedback m8.

I am not sure if I want normal people to be interested. Probably not. I think I will aim it more for the "alt-right" type market. Otherwise I will have to censor my own views all the time.

>you're not speaking plainly enough
What did you mean by this?

Bump. Will watch when I get home.

Thanks m8. I appreciate it.

Pick fruit, if you're fast enough you can earn 21/hr. After that, get minor certs that can help you get into council/construction. If you're not into that, study part time in a cert/diploma that will have future proof work within your interests. The only shit thing is that its hard to get government help with education anymore which is ridiculous, if they want people off benefits this is the only immediate solution.

>certs
>diploma
just don't get any loans, ever, in any way shape or form. if you're learning, do it entirely on your own dime. don't put yourself in debt at all.

>potential pedo
Is there any evidence of this other than him being a fag?

I don't know what Ashby's agenda is. Pauline was a fool to hire him because all of the drama and degeneracy at his last job should have been red flags to any sensible person.

His supporters would probably say he is bringing some needed "professionalism" and "discipline" to Pauline and ON.

Thanks for watching m8. I appreciate it.

you can't
lmao

t. chink

>Thank you for the feedback m8.
no worries mate
>What did you mean by this?
I was saying your language is only going to make sense to people that browse Sup Forums or other heavily political websites; not the general public. gotta appeal to as wide an audience as possible.
>think I will aim it more for the "alt-right" type market
yet "alt-right" cunts are allready interested in politics, what are you going to do for them? reaffirm their beliefs? most of them go on Sup Forums and shit already

> Otherwise I will have to censor my own views all the time.
that's what the commies did, now look how much power they have. look how mainstream communism is.

i read on wikipedia that he may have rooted a 15 year old boy

Peter Hitchens is 100% right. The immigration-junkies have completely monopolized morality. Literally THE ONLY WAY to deal with global suffering is to ship them all into your own country. Anything else is racism.

I was asking Australians.

>chinks
>not Australians
m8, we're practically guests in their country at this point

I agree completely, thats why I said it should be government funded. Dole > future proof cert > decent job.

So you're suggesting instead of just preaching to the small Sup Forums affiliated choir I should start what is really more of a propaganda style, aimed at redpilling normies?

I can see how it might be useful but my instinct is against it because I kind of just want to "be myself" as they say.

But I will think about it. I really should have thought about just who I am aiming at already.

mate... getting government assistance is in general a bad idea. the social contract isn't an actual contract, it's a thing that the government can change around whenever it likes.

today the government is giving you the dole, or money to go to uni, tomorrow they want it all back and you can't say shit about it. it's best to earn your own money, bring your assets offshore and keep out of debt in general, even to the government.

>pick fruit
pretty sure he's not a backpacker

>its 100% true and not parody

shadilay brother the world is a cunt

Hey boys
I'm on holiday
Guess where cunts :^)

No

I just read it.

this guy has red flags everywhere. You would think Pauline would have learned after getting ensnared with the two Davids the first time round.

She has poor judgement.

You guys see Waleed interview with Julian Assange?

10/10 she will keep getting votes while they keep demeaning the parties message - pauline 2020?

Fair enough, good point mate.

No. What were the highlights?

my ideal would be

>import only women
>remove the ability for women to vote

ayylmao

I didn't even know it was a thing. Why would any sane person pay attention to Channel 10, let alone The Project? How did it go down? Did Waleed Aly say something stupid and then get BTFO? Did Carrie accuse him of being a misogynist?

I did it when I was on the dole. 21/hr if you're fast, easy as fuck, just stand there and pick berries (beta berry picker lmao). Its not usually per hour, but you can make money if you put effort in. I'm just saying they'll hire anybody so its good for someone without experience and future employers may respect you for doing that job. Thats all.

No chance at us getting our rights back to bear arms. If a vote came up it would be "shot" down extremely fast.

Upside down pooland lmao. Poo on it xd

theage.com.au/victoria/nobody-helped-gang-attacks-and-robs-teens-in-toilets-at-highpoint-20170123-gtxc0i.html

black kids assault a 14 year old and steal his phone

>watching the project

Kill yourself

Waleed was being aggressive and making a fool of himself as usual.

>asked the same Russia shit
>Julian said something about shifting goal posts
>Waleed talks over him

tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-8/julian-assange--full-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYURsNImpXg

Highlight? I guess.

remember how nice australia was once?

Don't think that will be a highpoint in that kids life.

it's sad that people have to go to these lengths, but that's just the nature of the times i guess.

don't go telling that to everybody though, i want the baby boomers to watch their assets turn into dust once the banks come knocking with their 20-40% interest rates. some of those cunts are leveraged 2-3x the amount of actual "asset" they have, and that's using market price. in reality it's probably something around 5-6x.

Honestly no. I can't imagine anybody here being older than 30. I don't know what you'd call the golden age of Australia but I imagine it was almost certainly before 1987.

>met girl at party
>talk to her for a bit
>she leaves a bit later
>she texts my friend asking who I was because she thought I was really hot (I am btw, sorry uggos) and wants to add me on Facebook
>added her a few days later
>wanna smash
>don't know what to do and to make things worse I live with my parents in this tiny house

What do I say to her brehs?

1983 here

These sort of incidents are just becoming routine now.

The population adjusts to it as the new normal and Melbourne will just sink further and further into ruin.

>what do I say to her brehs?
do you mind if my parents watch?

sex at her place

Can't do your place? Do her place.

Or, just invite her out somewhere nice and see what happens.

It's easier than you think.

so noone here cares that the Turnbull government is about to renegotiate the TPP with china instead of the US?

What do you want me to do about it?

What is the score in the footy mate.

nepotism all day everyday

How do I bring it up? I can't just straight up ask if she wants to fuck

Irrelevant. Won't pass the senate.

The current government is a joke. For all it's many flaws, at least the Gillard Government had the brains and general ability to negotiate with other parties, all the while holding down a rebellion from Ruddites.

You know you've fallen to new lows when people I know that voted against Labor in 2013 are wishing for that government back.

That whole story struck me as ridiculous.

Literally no-one in the world will care what Turnbull thinks.

friendly reminder that turnbull is a centrist cuck and that labour is guaranteed the next election

Globalists will global on

Fuck her? Stop being a faggot. Meet her at yours or hers, she'll give a hint, you fuck. Thats it, simple.

haha being under-prepared is the most unwhite thing you can do mate.
>So you're suggesting instead of just preaching to the small Sup Forums affiliated choir I should start what is really more of a propaganda style, aimed at redpilling normies?
yeppers that's it.

also realise how aussies operate. we're adhd with a touch of autism and a ton of insanity so you gotta be engaging and fun. politics is dry, fucked and gay to the normie.
Things you need:
>a target audience
the wider the better
>unique style
what makes you different and memorable? Nothing? Make something.
>plan what you're going to discuss
preferably a script so you don't say things like 'um,' 'ah,' 'uh' & 'am'
>research
research the fuck out what you're discussing
>graphics
nobody like looking at a picture for 5 minutes, we get bored. a lot of people also cannot focus on using both their eyes and ears at once, example: radios getting turned down when looking at directions or street signs
>NAME
Names are important, make it catchy and memorable.
>is your vlogging/podcast field too narrow?
is politics the only thing you're interested in? probably not. History's a good thing to discuss too as it can make people think "fuck i didn't learn that in school, what else can this cunt tell me" It's also a goood way to get more people to consume your services.

does that make sense bro? half asleep so it mightn't

what the fuck can we do mate?

Guys did we really win?

>friendly reminder that turnbull is a centrist cuck

And it's interesting to note that because he deviated away from his popular populist/centrist positions to appease the right wing of his party that he's lost all that support in the first place.

The gap between left and right is widening and yet at the same time blurring. Two party politics is dying, neither side can reign in the more extreme wing elements for much longer.

>muh guns
fuck off to america

If you're as good looking as you say you are you should be experienced in this type of stuff, unless you have autism.

these are all very big questions

>how do we remove foreign ownership
my understanding is that farms are being pushed to increasingly large scale operations; and struggle find investors to back it; as returns are slow and high risk

I think we have to accept that if we want to keep primary production in australia, it's not going to be a capitalist system that does it
it will be cheaper to import

the obvious solution is to nationalize, then levy costs on secondary producers
but the risk of mismanagement is great

>how do we stop foreign home buying
it's complex economically; china is bringing huge amounts of capitol into australia and that is allowing new homes to be built that otherwise wouldn't be
it benefits us to have more investment than we can afford ourselves

the way I see it the issue is not in who invests; but how that investment affects the market
investment should drive prices DOWN, the reason prices are going up is because a bidding war is being allowed to strangle major cities
this hurts every Australian but the wealthy one who owns these properties currently; and that's why we are seeing no action

the chinese are unlike other investors, most investors seek profit; but for the chinese it's more about securing their wealth
for that reason, if we reduced tax on owning property, but capped rent (muh free market) the bidding war would end quickly

>How can we end "skilled" labor visas from non-white countries
a sponsor system, this stops qualified people coming from overseas who end up working unskilled jobs here
they arn't helping the country, they are litterally just taking jobs
for two long the presumption has been skilled immigrants will take skilled work where this is simply a lie (see: every cab driver)

The second one

>You can have sex in hotels, public bathrooms or the beach if she's down man.

Ask her out some place first, what are you fucking 14.

after going out 1-2 times she should be down to 'watch movies in your bedroom'

>does that make sense bro?
Yes it does. I am going to mull it all over. Thank you for taking the time.

I was just thinking about the script thing. In that last video I was speaking just from some rough dot points and when I listened to the final audio back I noticed I was doing Tony Abbott style "ahh ahh ahh"s all the time.

The thing is writing a script is extra effort, as is a lot of the stuff I would need to do to improve things, like more research and graphics.

It is hard to get motivated to put a lot of effort into something that might disappear completely unnoticed.

>you gotta be engaging and fun
I recognised this after listening to my latest work, but I am very reluctant to be "enthusiastic". I kind of view it as embarrassing to sound like one of those enthusiastic people. Hence my slow laconic sort of style. It is going to be hard for me to change.

yes and no

the TPP was a power-pact, not a trade deal
trumps withdrawal sends a clear sign he has no interest in opposing china in our region (the obvious exclusion from the deal)

the TPP was basically just a 'murica tax, and would have hurt us badly in pharma and patents; and also over-riden our domestic corporate law

the downside is that trump has cast all his SEA allies adrift, especially the japanese

>popular populist/centrist positions
Like what? Are you sure you don't mean leftist positions, not centrist?

and are they genuinely popular, or just popular with the leftist cultural elites?

ask her if she wants to see something
obviously she'll say yes
whip out da weena
she'll realize that it's what she asked for and therefore what she wants and sex will commence
i use this move all the time
for women it's like a jedi mind trick