>a monarchy
>having this much trouble deciding on things

This means what cunt

Leave or stay in EU

yes i know we had a vote on this don't even mention it

>the parliament are there to rule for the people
>the people want something
>"We should decide whether or not we do it."

In some fucked up way I hope they refuse to allow it just for all the shit that will doubtlessly hit the fan as a result.

>article 50 will never be triggered
please dont let the elites get away with this britbongs

Honestly absolutely nothing. If Brexit gets shot down large scale civil unrest will follow and the mps wouldn't wilfully commit career suicide

If they even attempt to block Brexit it's not gonna be pretty, what the fuck are these baboons doing?

>If they even attempt to block Brexit it's not gonna be pretty
you cant have a revolution with teaspoons

this is why USA is in a much better position right now

It's still not gonna end well, these buffoons are gonna piss off a lot of people if they proceed.

they want ttp, (((they))) are trying to force a one world trade deal and currency with chyna. They want to control us like animals once and for all

What is article 50 and what are the implications?

it's what they need to trigger to officially exit the EU

the brexit vote in june was just a referendum, nothing has been made official yet

cancel brexit and roll with the shitty eu its to save britans economy thats if im correct at guessing

Kek britboings get fucked. You should've moved to the US.

Remainers get to lose twice..

THE US REALLY IS TURNING INTO THE NEW UK

And I mean that in the best way possible.

This was an insignificant procedural question that Libshits have trying to spin as "A great resistance victory against Brexit" since last year.

All it means is that all MPs get to vote on Brexit, not just the British Cabinet.
Which makes no difference because the MPs definately will vote for Brexit, it'd be political suicide for any of them to try and subvert the referrendum result.

TL;DR: Leftists like to larp as The Rebellion and they want to be able to run around the playground yelling "I just blew up the Empire's Star Destroyer! Pay attention to me, I'm Princess Leia!"

What's even worse are the two unapologetic Globalists that filed the case against invoking Article 50.

It's shit like this why we get to claim true FREEDOM

This

>britcucks in charge of anything

looks like the US will be the only non cucked nation now. lol. guess it makes sense if you think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ