What did you thought when Obama was elected, back in 2008?

What did you thought when Obama was elected, back in 2008?

I thought he would promote economic policies that would improve the area where I live, and I was right. Unemployment in my county is under 3%

Alas, Trump's trade war will probably screw up the amazing prosperity we've seen over the past 8 years.

Honestly wasn't surprised at all that america was satisfied with its current level of cukcery

I actually bought into his charm.

I thought it was good because the american people would finally be able to see how bad the left actually is. That he would move so quickly it would be obvious to people, instead of the long slow drawn out boil we'd been getting fucked by in the past. It was more difficult to explain to people how bad the left and establishment is/was. After Obama, it is easy. I expected that, so it was a bittersweet moment. Grit the teeth and get it over with kind of thing.

>using the fake unemployment numbers that don't count people looking for a job
>not understanding Trump's trade proposals
>thinking Obama was good and being generally a blue pilled retard
ISHYGDDT

Don't get me wrong, I did too to a point. I knew it would result in a Trump type figure; that was pinnacle. But I also fell for the idea he would be transparent, and mend race relations. Embarrassing now.

I thought the enthusiasm was riddiculously overboard but I believed he would be a better president than Bush.
I liked his thoughtful side.
Didn't care at all about the race issue.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Obabo. City people all voted for Hillary.

this 100x. During Bush, the face of globalism was neocons and the left looked smarter than the "bible thumping rednecks" they characterized the right as. Now that we've seen that the establishment democrats do the exact same shit as the establishment Republicans, we voted in a president who transcends the two party system. We needed to see what a cool hip shitlib version of Dubya would be like before we could stop believing Jon Liebowitz was some kind of intellectual

I thought he would be great

Took about a year for me to realise that was bullshit

I thought it was great. I thought race relations would be at an all time now that we have a black prez, and everything would be good. hed fix the middle east and get us out of it, lower prices and gas and bring jobs back and all that good stuff

hell i even thought about voting hillary the next time around cuz i was sure the republicans were going to shill for JEB! and i sure as hell didnt want another bush in that house.

Everything went better than expected

I was so ecstatic and I was even happier when he was reelected. I was completely devastated by Trump's electoral victory.

bump cause true :)

I thought he would be shot in days because I thought the KKK and other hillybillies are not going to accept a black president.

I though he would fuck up because he is a nigger.

And I was right

image.

Figured he was an affirmative action retard, was proven right

>Finally someone will repeal PATRETARD Act and stop ceaseless assault on privacy and freedom of speech!

Relieved because McCain legit wanted a war with Iran and by extension Russia. Little did I know that fucking Hillary Clinton would almost manage bypass fighting Iran and go straight for Russia, should have known better than to let her into the White House Obongo.

>During Bush, the face of globalism was neocons and the left looked smarter than the "bible thumping rednecks" they characterized the right as.
It's amazing how unprincipled they turned out to be exposed as. In fact, I was watching The Sopranos series the other day, since I'd never seen it before. The daughter, in one scene, was going off on this rant about Bush. It was the exact same thing one could say about Obama now, even much more so. Her issues about Bush's privacy issues and the patriot act, ect. It just amazes me how it's just dropped the moment they are told to drop it by the media. Entire huge movements.. just abandoned overnight because the media decides to make their useful idiots think a new way for their banker boss goals.

Bush is gone, things can only go better...

In 2008 when he got elected I and most Americans thought it was a new beginning. It took a few years but I'd say by early 2012 (the whole trayvon thing) I felt like I'd been conned into believing Obama. He broke nearly all his campaign promises. Didn't care who won the 2012 elections either because mitt Romney is just another neocon.

i bought in to the whole agenda hook line and sinker. i was 17.

As much as I came to dislike Obama, McCain and Mittens were some of the worst Neocon pieces of trash the party has ever had to offer. Bush Senior and Dubya Bush were at least at the top of the foodchain and had some charm, those two were just worthless puppets. I would rather have several more Obama terms than ever let those two anywhere near the White House.

i put in my two week notice at work because I wasn't going to be paying taxes to fund niggers.
Retired early.. very early.

>Unemployment in my county is under 3%
unemployment numbers drop because you are no longer counted when benefits expire.

>As much as I came to dislike Obama, McCain and Mittens were some of the worst Neocon pieces of trash the party has ever had to offer. Bush Senior and Dubya Bush were at least at the top of the foodchain and had some charm, those two were just worthless puppets. I would rather have several more Obama terms than ever let those two anywhere near the White House.
I've gotta agree with this

Still better than Bush, no doubt.
Bush was a fucking disgrace for both america and the world.

Overhyped, but speaks well. "Muh first ____ president" is a retarded way to vote.

Was in college and still Blue, so I thought he was a good choice.
Boy was I wrong.

obama.org

I was pro Obama in the first election. Then in the second I didn't care for him or any of the other candidates.

Now, I dunno. He was a right fucker.

Eh, a nigger

Smart nigger at that, pass

lolnigger

...Cue FREEDOM Act and drone papers

I disliked McCain (not to an extent of Bush and Romney) for wanting to attack Iran, after USA already sponsored a revolution there against the secular government.

This, and he was, to be honest. History will likely remember him as a slightly above average president.

>History will likely remember him as a slightly above average president.
Not when the crimes come out.

Corrupt Chicago politician who schmoozed his way into office with empty platitudes gobbled up by the mindless masses. Was I wrong?

Fuck.

Oh stop. This is just as cringeworthy as all of that "prosecute Bush for war crimes" nonsense. Nothing is going to happen.

I'm black, I honestly couldn't have cared less, I was like 8-9, I did find it really strange how they focused on his skin colour so much, I thought he was a Republican.

I thought it was the end of the USA. I thought with his reelection we had gone over the cliff and there was no coming back. Since then I've realized reality is much more malleable than I thought.

Not gonna lie, I brought into all the lies, then Sup Forums redpilled me.

I've always had this impression that White liberals care more about race issues than Blacks themselves

Let me be clear...okie dokie.

underageb&