China getting ready for war

Looks like it will finally happen:

rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/

Chinese are mobilizing gigantic amounts of troops and bringing their economy up for war time production.
Now they also started to place their strategic missile brigade across the country.

I for one will great our new chink overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/7720461/USSR-planned-nuclear-attack-on-China-in-1969.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posturing? in a dollhouse?
It's more likely than you think.

CHINA IS PROJECTING SO BAD LMAO
COMMIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sabre rattling. They're just puffing up their chests to look tough.

WE

>2017
>Thinking wide scale conflicts are still possible

We will crush them.

Good i can't wait to start gassing the chinks and all those tards who fell for the CHINA IS BENEVOLENT meme

China is just trying to intimidate us

>we just want to work together peacefully with the West
Yeah, until China overtakes us and then they'd do this shit anyways.

Peaceful China is just a meme, better to snuff them out before they become a threat.

>china
>war

let me tell you about opium war and jap invasion

Has China ever even participated in a modern war?

>2017
>Thinking wide scale conflicts are not possible

seriously, the cold war era was safer.

>He thinks the middle-east is a small scale conflict.
>He thinks massive battles over the pacific are small scale.
>He probably only thinks the entire world is wide scale.
This guy.

What if America gets stabbed in the back when attacking China?

What if Russia takes Chinas side?

A lot of shilling going on here without anyone thinking of consequences.

Great. Hillary would never have gotten me to fight a war with my white Russian brothers.

But if the dirty chink subhumans start some shit, I will sign up to fight the first day.

War confirmed.

>COMMIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
USA ON SUICIDE WATCH

chinks just want a little more space, I mean just Siberia

Too many shit-tier countries are acting like big dogs.

Trump needs to make an example of either Iran or N.K., preferably Iran, all he needs to do is let Bibi off the leash and let Israel completely demolish all nuke sites in Iran and kill the leadership.

This way Trump can feign like he had nothing to do with it, but every country on earth will know it was American tech that decapitated Iran.

OH! do we get a war with someone who at least pretends to be competent?
it's been so long sense we had a good one where there weren't a bunch of rules leashes and shackles.

China is the reason the Korean War ended in a stalemate. Once the US started to push into the North, China started sending brigades over the border to push the Americans back.

The only threat China poses is to its neighboring countries, because they literally have over a billion disposable peasants. Asia would be fucked for a while, but the US is probably advanced enough to win just by bombing the fuck out of everything.

But then the problem with that is China has nukes, and even if they aren't able to hit the US (which they probably can), they could obliterate Japan, Korea, and Europe.

It'll be interesting as fuck to see how this all plays out over the coming years. It'll be comfy as fuck watching from an ocean away.

leave it to the small dicked german blood to know know that china has zero logistics base to do anything other than globalism boarder defense against Russia and India. further proof gemanbloods cant fight or geopol

They got before by India and Vietnam in like the 80s if that counts

We fallout now. American-Sino war when?
Annex canada

Germany is the country that is on suicide watch, in fact you're committing cultural suicide right now.
Why do you fucks have to take the rest of Europe with you, though?

LET THE WORLD BURN

Oy vey JIDF not even trying to hide anymore...i see and they tell me Trump is not an Israely lapdog...

Can someone non-memetically answer a few questions from previous threads?

1) Thread claim: China doesn't have second strike capability. My claim: Even pakistan has it now and they borrow China's shit so China obviously has it.

2) TC: China maritime trade can be blocked. MC: China operats CPEC that transfers goods through Pakistan's ports.

3) TC: Russia won't help China because friends with Trump. MC: The only reason Russia won't help China would be the fear of US later retaliating. Like Japan did pearl harbor for the same reason. But Russia would try to elongate the war to hurt both sides and in case US is vulnerable it will get in and hit them.

How does US plan to deal with it?

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Nigger, just because people have nukes, doesn't mean they'll use them as soon as a war starts. Stop being stupid.

This is serious, Trump is unpredictable and China won't back off in shame (too much nationalism).

Sad how you westerners joke about this when you are far away from China.

By wrecking shit! FUCK YEAH LETS GO!

Despite what the (((media))) tells you, Iran isn't our enemy. The whole Iran scaremongering started when they got a leader who didn't want globalist ideals imported into his country. Also, I'd feel much more comfortable with Iran having nukes than Bibi "ya'll gonna get Samson Option'd" Netanyahu.

The Saudis should get fucked up instead. Now that they don't have neocons supporting them, they are probably scared shitless.

>a single road-mobile missle carrier spotted driving trough China like they did every single day for the last years

>le gigantic amounts of troops
>le bringing their economy up for war time production
>le now they also started to place their strategic missile brigade across the country

Try harder faggot

They do this every 8 years.

Fun fact; people were saying the same thing back before ww1

They also reinforce censorship, closing outside internet access and making vpn illegal as of today...
Truly something is in the making.

I'll be honest I am pretty high up in the JIDF, but if you send me 2 of your Romanian female gymnasts, I will go away.

Preparing for war because you can't sell shoes to foreigners anymore what the actual fuck.

I concur fellow white goy!

Were they?

>yfw America has been preparing for nuclear war with China since the sixties

send all the faggots to the cities to absorb the nukes, rural americans control 78% of american territory and take over once the Chinks and Citycucks are gone

No, but when one side starts clearly losing, they'll start launching 'em. It's unthinkable that industrialized nations and other countries with nukes will go to war with each other because of the sheer destructive capacity at our collective disposal; mutually assured destruction and the leaders of all sides wouldn't be safe from the fallout like in the past.

At most, we'll have proxy wars.

They started doing military drills in the South China Sea and testing missiles like 3 days after Trump won.

They basically were banking on a Hillary victory. Now they are butthurt that the US won't be their bitch anymore and know their economy is probably going to collapse now since we've been propping it up. They needed us far more than we needed them.

A war with China is inevitable now. They are out of options. In their eyes, they must either stop Trump or they're going to revert back into a third world rice paddy shithole.

I don't think 14-year-old US patriots who don't know where paki is on this board could answer your questions, also poo in loo plz

NUKE
THE
GOOKS

We'll support China, get rid of US and then hit damn chinks in the back.
Screencap this.

>get to go out fighting soulless commies

God wills it.

>the US is probably advanced enough to win just by bombing the fuck out of everything.

Didn't work so well with Vietnam and the middle east.

>They needed us far more than we needed them.

ofcourse, you never needed their shitty cheap faulty consumer crap, the 1% was just greedy

Exactly, but that's why we strike quickly to disable their silos and kill anyone who has the codes.

>t. Drago

Ultimate revenge. Destroy entire europe without firing a single shot

We have created a dissease. Its growing. And we feed it. Until it devours the entire earth

>rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/
Russia-US alliance against China FUCKING WHEN!?

We didn't do that with the middle east, else there would only be a creator, was there even ONE carpet bombing?
It's all been pussyfooting and worrying about insentient casualties.

Russia won't support China as long as the US has a decisive victory. In the very off chance US fumbles- then Russia will help elongate the war and maybe join on China's side in case the US looks like it could be beaten.

There are repercussions of helping the loser.

Amen brother. Their belligerence needs to be countered. Time for China to get a blood nose, or this shit they're pulling in the South China Sea will only be the start.

We're only small militarily, but Australia will be there with you Ameribros!

They're scattered about everywhere and I don't doubt they could launch nukes before then. They're set up to be launched relatively quickly in response to an attack.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/7720461/USSR-planned-nuclear-attack-on-China-in-1969.html

daily reminder Russia tried to nuke China before but Amuricucks threatened to nuke 130 soviet cities

>I for one will great our new chink overlords

lol k

Good. I'd love to kill some chinks. They're unironically the worst """""""""people""""""""" on the planet.

China isn't going to do shit

I think that this deployment near the Russian border is actually a warning to Russia.

The Kremlin already said that it does not view it as a threat and due to the missiles' dead zone they are not a threat to the Russian Far East, but those nukes are obviously in a good position to strike European Russia which is what actually matters.

When you add the Chinese statement how they will be in charge of globalism from now on, and the overall enthusiasm in many different patriotic circles in Russia about Trump, I think that it actually may be happening.

yet another specie of rice burners will humiliate US

rofl noobs

They were trying to occupy those areas, not just kill them.

(You)

>tfw if we went to war with China, liberals would side with the chinks and say dumb shit like Chinese Welcome and #ImWithBeijing

>Russian Truth

They barely bombed North Vietnam until 1972,

this is sooo cheekebreekee

>China has nukes, and even if they aren't able to hit the US (which they probably can), they could obliterate Japan, Korea
>US then bombs China into oblivion

nothing of value was lost

No war, other than a trade war, will happen. The Chinese are just mad that our president isn't bowing and scraping to please them.

all he needs to do is let Bibi off the leash and let Israel completely demolish all nuke sites in Iran and kill the leadership.

I give israel 1 weak before it's completely wiped off the map

>but the US is probably advanced enough to win just by bombing the fuck out of everything.
The other problem with that is that tactic hasn't worked against yellow men. Exception of which is the nukes against the Nips.

>Russian brothers.

fuck off commie
better dead than red

That is obviously their plan, but it is hardly guaranteed to work.

Our leaders can't just send some dumbass 18 year old fuckups to die in a shithole anymore. They're going to die too.

>nothing of value was lost

Well at least let theme finish this season of anime

>Russia won't help China because friends with Trump
we will sit this one out and mediate "ceasefires". kek

>better dead than red
You don't know what you are talking about.
Being dead is worse than being red, no doubt about that.

They're already siding with chinks

the 5cent shilling on newsies and social media is finally paying off

The DF-41 would be overkill for western Russia, the distance is way too short compared to the DF-41's range. Moving the DF-41 to the Russian border maximizes the target range to the US.

They could launch existing DF-31's from anywhere in China to strike Western Russia.

Even then, the Japs retaliated by releasing weeb shit into the west.

I think what he means is

better fighting till death than living under jewish dictatorship and tyranny

no, anime will burn

>and the overall enthusiasm in many different patriotic circles in Russia about Trump, I think that it actually may be happening
>China's gonna start a nuclear war over twitter shitposting from slavs drunk on glass cleanr
Nice geopolitical prognosis, Lithuania

Truman was wrong
The time to nuke the chinks was when McArthur said it was time

Why has every single president since McArthur licked China's asshole except for Trump?
What do the Jews have invested in China?

China needs America to bend the knee or else their country will fall economically, I can see why their so aggressive, those gooks played their cards wrong so now they're going to suffer, cap this, China is finished.

china has a prophecy of which 1 part is all out nuclear war.

just sayin

Trump just send Saudis weapons. ;(

Flood China with Opium

*Truman
But I wish prez McArthur were a thing

>what is dead hand

its just rebalancing of world power

use to be US/EU vs Russia/Iran and China/NorK
but now god-emperor trump has declared the US is allied with Russia instead so China needs to re adjust to the new threat

>believing the war meme

you know nothing lol

дa cкaжи ты им, чтo мы типa гopoй вcтaнeм и бyдeм yмиpaть зa aмepикy в вoйнe c китaeм. Кoнeчнo жe мы этo дeлaть нe бyдeм, лoл, нo чтo плoхoгo ecли oни бyдyт вepить в этo? Пoл этo eдинcтвeннoe мecтo гдe люди нe ocoбo нeнaвидят paшкy из-зa иллюзий, зaчeм ты тaкoй peaлиcт пpихoдишь и pyшишь их мaнямиpoк? Хoчeшь чтoбы этo мecтo cтaлo пoхoжe нa вce пpoчиe мecтa, гдe pycню oбoccывaют и cчитaют вpaгoм миpa?

You mean that prophecy you find in cookies?

>u buy our cheap products, or we go to war!

See, this is what happens when you make your economy based on slave labor and exports.