Lying leftist media

Our esteemed opponents on the left seem to be suffering from a severe learning disability.

Just what the fuck are they hoping to achieve here?

Other urls found in this thread:

uploads.guim.co.uk/2016/07/27/GMG_Group_&_Company_Accounts_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=omOeu2nlRM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are basically headless chickens running. Don't bother listening.

>Don't bother listening.
I believe in the benefits of knowing my enemy, even if it means sifting through the incoherent ramblings of mental toddlers.

>visit guardian 4 years ago
>left-leaning news

>visit guardian now
>fake news propaganda
>constant shilling for donations
>"Newspaper of the year"
>mid-way through article
>buy a subscription goy

Even with adblock. They are dying, for sure.

lel

>Just what the fuck are they hoping to achieve here?

Hopefully get rid of rural and suburban retards.

There will be a price to pay. Even what not so long ago used to be their reader base is getting sick of them abandoning all semblance of professionalism. Soon all they will have left is hardcore Marxist grievance mongers like themselves, and this spells disaster for their shekel flow.

This trend has been slowly escalating for years. As the left becomes increasingly bizarre, people who aren't complete retards are leaving and taking their clicks, shekels and votes with them. Drain the swamp indeed.

looks pretty fake

Says the Eurasian manlet

True. They're definitely feeling the pinch. Let's make it a vice.

>Responding to ruralandsuburbanretard-kun
Sasuga newfag

They've got enough from their foundation (and sale of AutoTrader, etc.) to make it through the next 5-10 years, but thats still burning through 750 million.

They are actually a fairly decent news source, if you ignore anything to do with wimmin and the complete bangers like Valenti entirely - which, tbf, 99% oif their readership does. Fuck knows how they manage to lose such a fucking fortune every year either, frontline feminism obv. aint cheap. But dying? - not anytime soon.

They are dying, but that's just how internet press evolved desu.
uploads.guim.co.uk/2016/07/27/GMG_Group_&_Company_Accounts_2016.pdf
Even after Brexit and Trump they were worse than 2015

What our journalistic friends mean is that it's bad if politicians listen to voters. What they fail to realise is that journalism is not the esteemed profession it used to be. Journalists and writers are working class scum with over sized heads.

>As the left becomes increasingly bizarre
This. Leftist cannibalism stage 1has already begun.

Leftists are worried that their monopoly of speaking in the name of "the people" is being challenged.

>There will be a price to pay.
Truly our greatest ally.

It's also the only thing that needs to be said for the propaganda mouthpieces and their every increasing amount of lies they perpetuate.

He's right, the people stopped TPP - by electing Trump

Fascinating isn't it. A private, presumably for-profit newspaper, in a competitive free market for information, actively sabotaging its own economic viability.

Personally I think it's high time for human journalists to become obsolete anyway. What do they even do nowadays besides act as an aggregation service for press releases that anyone can read? Investigative journalism is dead. Analysis is dead. We might as well automate the gathering of the superficial information they offer us, and do away with their lies and spin.

A simple web crawler could scan for corporate and government press releases, populate a database, and present readers with 5-10 items per day according to what interests them. It would not create any new content on its own, and that would be a good thing.

theyre suffering from advanced faggotry

They are just dumb kids who thought their job was telling people what opinions to have instead of being an informed source of information.

The Internet means people can inform themselves even if it's poorly. We don't need opinion mongers.

>Donald Trump didn't specifically reference ELLGEEBEEETEA PEOPLE !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=omOeu2nlRM4

>Fascinating isn't it. A private, presumably for-profit newspaper, in a competitive free market for information, actively sabotaging its own economic viability.

These people are what may be called "True Believers", fundamentalist zealots of the leftist faith if you will. Proliferation and protection of the faith is the main priority, eclipsing all others. Anything else comes at a distant second. Consider the consistent feminist silence on the exploits of the religion that must no be named. The reason: your typical feminist is leftist first, feminist second. Dogma wins, principles get a participation trophy.

This also neatly explains their severe allergy to learning and adaptation. Fundamentalist faith tolerates no challenges, no opposition, no dissent.

Well, fundamentalists they may be, but if is right, they're still sitting on tons of cash. There's obviously a vacuum and a demand for true information though. Proper exploitation of this niche would accelerate their demise. If your theory is right, they'll draw down their savings to the point of bankruptcy to fight a losing battle over the narrative against emergent forms of media.

I hope these emergent forms will be based on AI, but even imageboards like these already keep me way more informed than I otherwise would be. This crowd is positively terrific at aggregating real news, plus their own useful tidbits.

Even the largest lake will dry out without influx. Their reserves may buy them time, even lots of it but it's still borrowed time if they keep their current course. They will adapt or starve and superior competitors will take their place.

nice cat

I know rite. The eyes are gorgeous.

This
Ever read economist magazine? At the beginning there's always a two page spread with little blurbs about what's going on. If we could get a massive spread of little blurbs of pure information, it would be great

I subscribe to dozens of RSS feeds, and frankly the article links I actually follow are very few compared to the number of little previews I read. Those are usually enough for me. My guess is you could crunch down most news articles into something the size of a typical Sup Forums reply.

>Just what the fuck are they hoping to achieve here?

Relevance in opposition to those in power.

Good luck with that.

>They are dying, for sure.

Problem with the Grauniad is that they have massive reserves and they are cutting both staff and costs to reduce their costs.

They know that to survive they must keep the paper running until the next Labour government when subsidies in the form of job postings and other bullshit will allow them to become solvent again.

They can survive another decade, maybe until 2030 based upon current reserves, but beyond that is unlikely without a Labour government.