I love you all. One day you will get over your hate and fear of racial groups, women, religion and sexual orientations...

I love you all. One day you will get over your hate and fear of racial groups, women, religion and sexual orientations. And that will be the day you will join the light side.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One day, you will accept yourself and come out as the pedophilic, animal fucking, whore that you are.

Not slut shaming. Just saying that you should be honest with your homophobic cucked out self. Let your freak flag fly etc.

>leaf

While they cling to this cesspool echochamber there is no hope for these delusional retarded losers.

>TUTTE QUESTE FOTTUTE FOGLIE

an abomination

>what is federal law

The
>hurr bestiality is legal in Canada now meme
is complete sensationalist nonsense you faggot.

It's a criminal act across Canada to have sexual intercourse with an animal. The supreme court just ruled that sexual intercourse only covers penetrative sex and that the law has to be reworded if they want to keep enforcing it against all acts of bestiality.

What my map shows is that in the majority of the united states, bestiality is a misdemeanor (i.e. an officer writes you a ticket for it on the spot), and in 8 states it is completely legal.

somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me but i aint the sharpest tool in the shed

Zoophilia isn't the same thing as bestiality.

I'm honestly surprised to see a leaf of the opinion that their new bestiality rights are just too progressive.

>america
>what is american federal law outlawing it

That's how the wikipedia article words it. But it is talking about fucking animals you retard.

Bestiality is more legal in the US than it is in Canada.

You are BTFO.

The hate will never go away until people stop fighting it

I was never racist or sexist until people kept telling me I was racist and sexist. Now I hate out of spite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
>Laws against bestiality and sodomy in the United States are largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the District of Columbia and the U.S. Armed Forces. There is no federal law which explicitly prohibits sex between humans and animals.
>no federal law which explicitly prohibits sex between humans and animals.

>light side

>oh yesh amelica u come light side ookay???

No, I won't

One day you will become North American Sweden

he has alot to repent for, after his father (castro) executed all the homosexuals in cuba

How can you love those who are incapable of showing love themselves?

Nah, that's bullshit. You preach about love and tolerance but then go to businesses and universities and tell them we are not diverse enough and push for more special privileges or yourself.

My local church opened its doors to the homeless and the preacher said he felt ashamed for not doing it sooner while you tell me you are the epitome of righteousness for blogging about the correct use of pronouns. Your moral compass is completely out of whack.

I almost there.
I am just tired of hate and sheit.

Also I'm not done fucking you up the ass yet hombre

So here's the final paragraph of the Canadian Supreme Court ruling that faggots keep pushing this meme about.:

>The absence of a requirement of penetration does not broaden the scope of bestiality. It is more a reflection of Parliament’s common sense assumption that since penetration is physically impossible with most animals and for half the population, requiring it as an element of the offence eliminates from censure most sexually exploitative conduct with animals. Acts with animals that have a sexual purpose are inherently exploitative whether or not penetration occurs, and the prevention of sexual exploitation is what the 1988 Amendments were all about.

The result of the ruling is that the guys charges were found to have fallen under the umbrella of the general charge of sexual exploitation and not under the scope of a bestiality charge.

Bestiality still remains 100% illegal in Canada. Unlike in the United States.