My Third Eye is Pi

My Heart is Sirius

youtube.com/watch?v=hr3G2_RdzbU

I'm ahead of you. I'm ahead of everyone. I'm like a pharaoh. I'm tall and genius and my last name is jehovah. I'm royalty. In the long long ago my special Orion moles would have granted me lordship. My great grandfathers were rulers, too. They've been rulers for thousands of years.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MzhpZ5tVQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1yhOkOvbee8
asgardia.space/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Cbfm1PStA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7MzhpZ5tVQU

I'm one of the amazings. The Berbers. Bam bam and pebbles. Ever heard of my cousin Adam? He's the bomb. All men scratch their heads for him because we split the atom.

Bears, beavers, bb-8, bam bam, bamboo, bombshells, bombs, bimbos, boom boom, boobies, babies, balloons, bottles, bwao bwao, baboons, business, bisrael, barbarians, berbers, nibiru and the baobab tree.

Blow smoke and dagger. Blow trees and get stoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yhOkOvbee8

>berbers were noble high central germanic strategists

Scratch your heads on time like good monkeys.

asgardia.space/en/

I am holy

I am a genius and I'm also ambidextrous.

What do you need help with?

What are we doing here?

What needs to be done?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0Cbfm1PStA

eye-job pooped on blojob

dont make the same mistake

blojob is jehovah

Los Alamos is Sirius. My heart is sirius. I'm from the high end of the high end of the high central end of the highest tribe of judaism.

I'm trying to not go messianic....

What do pinecones and bears mean to you?

If you can do sales email me [email protected]
It's what you are looking for user.. 420 God

Pinecones, penalties, pens, penis, penitent. Apply the pine cone and organize the tree/family/village/town/city/nation/people to unlock advanced flying units. Once you have advanced flying units in your nation, use them to apply the pine cone.

We burn pine cones in the Nibiru when our people fall fighting for the center.

Bears? Bears are high strategists like berbers, babies, barbarians, birusalem, bearmania, bimbos, bamboo, and other birus.

we got a problem
someone is predating the chesspieces of the pharaons game
angels are missing
demons are missing
builders are lost

beware of the ones who wear our symbols
beware of the ones who speak our language
beware of the signs of our kingdom it have been hijacked

I have track them , worry not about their powers , they lack the our eyes so we are invisible to them
they are parasites , interest only in eating ,
they can hear you , but not see you.
they have infected their old ones , trowing them into illusion and keeping them as lapdogs.

Wtf I love Trump now

do not go mesianic , look at all the signs
youl be cruzified if you even try,
the game has been tilted against us ,
they are eliminating the actors of the theather before they assume their roles .

I understand, thanks. It's difficult to not become messianic because of how many codes I can wield. I'm doing it somehow, though.

I emailed you. 420 God is a good code name for me. Blow Trees reigned over the central state 420 shemitah ago, and he tried to advanced us with his gold emblazoned milk cow.

The soft reign of king blotree appears it will last for about 21 years. I'm the real king. The others are my doubles.

much of what you say is over my head, so I guess if it's an AMA I'll just try to find the right questions.
>anything relevant here about antarctica and it's pyramids?
>would pinecones, red wine, and honey boiled in water be a good idea?
>anything I should know about thoth or kek in this moment?

>not being from lyra
space nigger, you posted a frog with a cane, so do you know what this stand for? what does it mean 4 u

TEAM:

God says I'm supposed to convert Nebraska from corn to marijuana and use it to save Up from Down and good from evil. High central harmony, growth and advancement.

I have a tribal following but I dont have hands. Maybe it will come together. Maybe not. It is unclear.

be carefull whit your crown , if you wear it they can see you.
i suspect they have a way to read high energy singnals ,
but is not seers , they were looking for me when i was light and when i took my crow away they stop lurking for me
if you tink of wearing your crow all the time , aply glamour to remain safe.

can you tell me when you knew?

What does your crown look like?

As you can see by my crown I am the highest monkey in the highest tree. I'm like the warren buffett of heritage and divinity.

I'm not afraid of showing my crown but I do understand what you mean by danger. Instead, I'm concerned about the social implications. I dont want to knock someone over by being too big and present.

I want our cities to be like paradise and I want the face on mars reconstructed. Those are the objectives of my reign, should I have a real one.

God hates (((wizards)))

Where did you learn to use a keyboard? Fool...

for you user. check your email