BREXIT NOT HAPPENING HAHAHAAHAAHA CUCKED AGAIN

rt.com/uk/374880-may-trigger-brexit-supreme/

This is why the U.S. has guns. If the gov denies the will of the voters, they will have tens of millions of angry gun owners hunting them down.

They can do whatever they want in the UK cause whats the populace gonna do? throw rocks at them?

UK is eternally cucked now unless Trump rescues them

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38720320
youtu.be/p0VC0K2_39c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING WREKT BRITBONGS

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38720320

youtu.be/p0VC0K2_39c

JUST

muh gun

britshits can't do anything right

HAHAHA FAGGOTS

Idiot

"The market is spooked by the fact that Theresa May is now likely to trigger Article 50 by the end of March, as the Parliamentary vote is likely to pass."

The Supreme Court stated that Brexit must go before Parliament, that's all burgers.

Is this a difficult concept for you to understand?

Srsly try and post something of value once in a while.

It is happening though, all this proves is that the PM had no clue on how to handle it.

DAY OF THE BRUSH IS COMING, BRITBONGS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>disagreement over the precise legal process needed to trigger Brexit
>BREXIT BTFO
0/10 try harder next time.

Don't make us smack your ass for a 3rd time sitzpinkler

Thanks for making it a bit more clear

Was concerned for a second

The parliament IS the elected will of the people, ignoring it would be ignoring the people.
The UK is not a direct democracy

rekt

Its an precedented legal move that caused disagreement on exactly how it should be done. Therefore it was referred to the supreme court, where they were asked to make an expert assessment of the law and provide a clear answer. May preferred to bypass the parliament vote but is still prepared to go through it easily.

>unprecedented'

Theresa May has a majority in parliament. There will just be a parliamentary vote and we will leave.
This is not major news.

>Theresa May has a majority in parliament.
Not to mention Corbachev has said he'll get labour to back it.
The real news here is Sturgeon getting eternally BTFO, but of course expecting Americans to understand something political other than a clickbait headline is kinda pointless

The part of me that still has/want's to have faith in the world says Trump is here to save us all.

UNKEK THE WORLD, FULL KEK

Cos no one respects May that's why. If Cameron stuck in power and went through with it, it would have passed.

>unpresidented*

50 fucking amendments they're going to propose. Every single one will be "muh EU bennies"

RIP Britain

You faggots are finished

How does the UK supreme court have power over treaties and referendums? Seems like someone is usurping power...

Being fair, the front page to Drudge is "BREXIT ON THE BRINK"

good luck surpressing 51 percent of the people.

Parliament is the highest authority. This ruling ensures that. This is a ridiculously simple case.

I think you are right

FUCK THE JEWS DID IT AGAIN

>50 fucking amendments they're going to propose

and each will fail.
SNP will whine like a bitch, the UK still leaves.

It is going to happen, because it would be political suicide otherwise.

It will be more than that, it means more than just Brexit if they ignore the will of the people.

Brexit will happen. You calm down.

Best of luck Britain, if nothing else you might always protest when so many people voted and will fell wronged. Also you arent American you can force them if you want

BREXIT
C A N C E L L E D

Nah m8, the remoaners just get to lose twice. Salt shares are going to plummet.

It will pass. The government wouldn't dare userp the will of the people. No matter how much liberal shit-flinging goes on inside parliament or out.

That being said this is becoming extremely tedious. Just get on with it for fucks sakes

GTFO ETERNAL ANGLO

Trust us. We want to

>whats the populace gonna do? throw rocks at them?
Only if they're 18 or older.

They don't have the numbers in parliament not to pass it you amerifat, meanwhile you better keep an eye on Trump sucking up to Israel and (((bankers))).

>american doesnt understand how british parliament works

Now the MPs just have to vote on it, you fucking toff
and considering May is Pro Brexit, Labour said that they wont stand in the way of Article 50, Lib Dems need to stay on Torries good side for if they want to make a coalition and the SNP only has about 50 seats

It's literally nothing you cock

and have their rock license obviously

I feel sorry for you, brits.

>This is why the U.S. has guns. If the gov denies the will of the voters, they will have tens of millions of angry gun owners hunting them down

Yeah.. no. You would not do shit fat burgers

but you are too fat to get out of the house, gov has checkmate on you

>Conservatives have majority in parliment
>Labour are three line whipped into voting for it
>Brexit not happening

If there's a vote against it in Parliament, the time for violence is fully justified.

Shit. I forgot to renew my rock license this year.

No you retard, what happens is a vote of no confidence in HMG, then a general election is called, then you have the opportunity to vote in leave voting candidates who will trigger it in the next Parliament.

>Conservatives
>Pro Brexit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA nice one lad

THATS DEMOCRACY FOR YA FOLKS

Brexit is going ahead. They know full well what happens if they dont go through with it.

An independent judiciary that protects the democratic process is a necessity in a democracy

are you actually a retard?

> RT
> Those Russian fuckers are pitching half of the country against the other, all over the world, I actually believe that, they didn't stea elections or such non sense, but Putin is playing dimentional chess.

He's Scottish mate

>calls people retarded
>thinks conservatives support brexit

truly a fate worse than death

Yeah "Brexit" with freedom of movement and all that other crap.

M8

We wont accept that. You know full well that isn't happening. They will all hang.

did I sound like a retard or what? M8 what?

You and what friends this time?

Time for Civil War in Britain? People vs Government?

You forget that the Rothschilds have ties to the Parliament.

>You know full well that isn't happening.
What do you think this vote means?

It's about blocking freedom of movement not brexit.
>They will all hang
Yeah all the old people are going to start a revolution with their teaspoons righttttttttttttt

Well brits.

You know what to do when your fucking Parliament votes against your will, right?

You know that means you're gonna have to retake the test now as well don't you

>then a general election is called, then you have the opportunity to vote in leave voting candidates who will trigger it in the next Parliament.
>live in one of the safest labour seats in the country
>have one of the few leave supporting labour MPs
could be worse I guess

What will this mean for the value of the British Pound?
Currently it's still weak relative to the AU Dollar and I want it to go back to pre-referendum levels. Is there any hope?

A vote of no confidence in the Government, a General Election, then people can vote in leave supporting candidates.

First world countries have constitutional procedures for when issues occur.

What happens if the parliament says no and there's no Brexit?

>i can't read: the thread

Americans are so fucking stupid

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

>calls all Americans stupid while falling for an obvious bait thread.

Good one.

Yeah who needs the will of the people when just a few judges will do instead, eh democracy?

>destroying a thousand year old building and not just hanging the traitors instead
absolutely haram desu lad

Yeah I know. We are no fun here.

I wish we were more like America and would just destroy shit once in a while.

What exactly are they traitors to?

Remember that "will of the people" in the British constitution begins and ends with being able to elect representatives.

>campaigners argued that denying the UK Parliament a vote was undemocratic
How is that undemocratic when the population themselves got to vote on it? If anything it's undemocratic to require parliament to vote on it when the people have already made their voice clear. I really wish someone would just assassinate all these slimeballs.

thanks have a (you)

>throw rocks at them?
tbey have enough muslins for that

UK democracy is based on Parliament, not the people in referenda

I'm not saying they are specifically. i'm saying if they were the solution would be to kill them not blow up a sweet historical building

People like you are why the government is a giant bureaucratic mess. Cut out the middle man. I wonder what your excuse will be when we reach April and it still hasn't been triggered.

That will be interesting to remember next general election and at by-elections.

D R U M P F

B
T
F
O

I knew from the beginning that the bongs wouldn't do brexit. Just like Sarkozy in France did for that EU stuff years ago.

This is just ridiculous how they did the whole thing
>do referendum
>get rekt
>oi m8 we gotta figure out how to brexit
>m8 we gotta trigger the art 50 but we need to negociate
>lads, lets ask supreme court if we can do it

You fags go teased for 6 month at least to only end up with blue balls

>It will be more than that, it means more than just Brexit if they ignore the will of the people.
UK is so thoroughly cucked that absolutely nothing will change if parliament votes against triggering article 50. The falling pound and (((media))) doomsaying have probably already convinced enough of the people who voted leave to change their minds.

Did you actually read the story? Also, where were your guns when the Supreme Court picked Bush as president in 2000 despite losing the election? Where were your guns when Obama decreed that the president had the right to execute US citizens without trial or judicial oversight? You live in the most cucked country on the planet and nothing - not even Trump and certainly not Grandpa's hunting rifle - can change that.

Holy shit bro--u guys are awakening my Wilsonian diplomatic tendencies

>Daily reminder:

the referendum was not legally binding. yall are pathetic cucks or larpers who need a life.

No Brexit? :-(
B-B-B-But the People have spoken.

>The judgement means Theresa May cannot begin talks with the EU until MPs and peers give their backing - although this is expected to happen in time for the government's 31 March deadline.

The fuck are you doing OP?

Democracy uber Alles? God we really did only keep the faggots alive post WW2 in Germany

Brugers that dont understand parliamentary politics; the Thread

you do realise that it will still happen, right? it simply means parliament has to vote on it, which they have no choice but to go through with it. Its a safeguard against a prime minister having almost absolute power.

American Education, everyone.

How naive are you? The government still has a bunch of tricks up their sleeve.