Youtubers you think brows Sup Forums

I know for a fact that pewdiepie browses Sup Forums despite what you might think. Especially due to the whole death to the Jews thing and he made a video where he reacts to a bunch of ylyl "webms" which are only used on this site and the videos he has watched I have also seen on Sup Forums.

But I get this feeling that even Ethan browses Sup Forums. One lead that I have on this is that pewdiepie and Ethan Klein are friends and if pewdiepie browses Sup Forums that might mean Ethan does also but what do you think.

And oh yeah ITT: Post YouTubers you think brows Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pbKB2TL3Jk
vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf
youtube.com/watch?v=yWNSsNWl25c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourpie/

Ethan absolutely doesn't. He's Reddit through and through

He's a Zionist Jew. He also smells
Like old crab meat.

>Ethan Klein
>anything other than a stinky lying jew that thinks he's funny
you can find better fakers in bollywood movies user

He openly admits to have supported hillary, he may browse pol but he isn't welcome

He's a reddit kike

>klein

E;R

I bet Philly D does when his wife isn't watching. He seems pretty redpilled but seems to hide his power level.

jontron redpill AS FUCK

Freedom of speech btfo

He made a podcast with one of the creators of Rick and Morty, and they were talking about Sup Forums.

He might hide it and the whole Hillary thing might be a way to hide it also I have seen him post pictures on his Instagram that I have seen on Sup Forums

Same with ethan but I would have never guessed philly d does.

hey pews, if you're readin', screencap this and include it in ur next vid for a split sec :)

Justin only used to browse Sup Forums for feedback on cuck and morty.

those digits scare me

My theory is a lot of youtuber from filthy frank and ethan still their entire shit from Sup Forums posters and make it pc for mainstream. Thats why i have always regarded these guys as piss weak.
Though i did here an interesting theory that this guy ethan steals his shit from sam hyde.
Ethans also a cuck so he isn't Sup Forums

That's what they're willing to tell us.

this
he is not funny at all.
fucking heebs

He calls shit out on both sides and isn't a salty loser when things don't go his way, I respect that.

Not sure if he browses Sup Forums, but he's well informed about the freshest memes to say the least.

Exactly what I was thinking! with the whole filthy frank gang and their use of Sup Forums lingo.

>h3h3 browses Sup Forums
not really, you just transfer all your autism to his comment section, making it some sort of mini-Sup Forums

He defo is a cuck peddler. He is like the knowyourmemeside of the reddit cuck net.

Also when I first started watching him the way he used the word meme I have only seen on sites like Sup Forums which made me further think he might browse Sup Forums.

Fuck off Reddit.

JonTron is confirmed for redpilled, he follows some Sup Forums tier youtubers

He's also close friends with Ethan!

I've got you bro

- pewdiepie

>straya

The Amazing Gaytheist actually went on Sup Forums once on the Drunken Peasants.

I think Filthy Frank might, in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=6pbKB2TL3Jk
At 10:08

Well, it sorta speaks for itself.

Need to check that out. Can you give me a link?

ethan is a kike himself.
he would never red pill his followers about the jews. it will always just be "duh mediuur". he also pulls all these jewish tricks (patreon for lawyer) on regular basis
The only one insane and bored enough I can think of is pewdiepie. I feel like he just might snap at some point and go all out.

Ethan is a Jew

Ethan just jumps on trends so his 15 yr old fanbase will watch him

It's how he stays relevant

this jew fag browses reddit 24/7

I'm pretty sure at some point i've had things ive posted on here been taken by some of these guys and turned into content.
I actually am aquainted with a famous youtuber and they have the strangest behaviour. They seem to be taking everything I do and say and turning it into content.
Are they lazy do they lack creativity and imagination?

VAPE NATION

e-celeb bullshit doesn't belong to Sup Forums

>tfw no cr1tikal or kayaorsan

Probably all of the above.

I'm glad he's slowly waking up due to the redpill.

his garbage reddit and jew york friends probably don't do him any good. come home, brother.

>kike3kike3

Go back >>>reddit

No one should care about these parasites.

everyone is "close friend" of ethan
whenever someone gets 2m subs famous on youtube he starts leeching off of them with feat. videos

We both went to the same international high school in Japan and he´s 100% redpilled

Elaborate???

Poor Ethan. Completely oblivious to the dastardly scheme /ourguy/ is cooking.

prubf?

But Ethan and jontron are super close he was the one that helped Ethan move out of his apartment. So they were more than just leeching off of each other. They were true friends. Also is it strange to say that the people he associates with are also Sup Forums members?
see

it's painfully obvious

>Completely oblivious
vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf

Hahaha, yeah.

Also, I won't lie, before his channel blew up, I was a fan, saw someone mentioned him for plagiarizing Sam Hyde mind-blown vid so I checked him out.

He was good back then. He has a video, although I really can't remember which one is it, where he shits on Israel pretty hard.

Something in the line of "fascist racist shithole" and rants about it pretty hard. But he wasn't even at 100K subs then.

The "million subs" Ethan is lame now, forced memes, Anthony Fantano tier, low brow shit. And the podcast is just...abhorrent. Tried to listen to it for 5 minutes...couldn't do it.

Frank definitely browses Sup Forums, not sure if he comes to Sup Forums though.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf
>im deleting fucken Poland

Dude just listened to that and omg that's absolute proof especially when he says he would ironically plan out a murder of a government official. That what he's been doing trying to promote antisemitism.

I think he did or /new/ convinced I talked with him on here.

Do you need more proof?

Elaborate.

This guy is a fucking piece of shit.

Like, oh wow nice meme videos. What? Your opinion means something now that you're popular? Eat shit. Fat faggot jew riding mindless popular content until people listen to him.

Also get

that fucking zuck icon kills me evertim

?

Just remember all the old threads and arguments on here about race and how some of his videos were he gets into that seemed to be in reaction to someone triggering him on here.

I've now subscribed to that filthy fucker

all you need to know is in one video he went full cuck and started describing a cuck fantasy to his fans.

100% this red pilled, kike slapping mother fucker

No. Stop shilling fucking kikes. He is not your friend.

> Calls himself white.

>Looks and talks like a beamer.

>Is actually Ashkenazi

>Thatsthejoke.png
Fucks sake polandball, whos fist is up your asshole tonight?

so is trump then

Good question does trump browse Sup Forums? Didn't he post a pepe on his twitter?

>What's up everybody
>Remember to rate the video, comment the video, subscribe if you want to see videos similar to this one
>See ya

People were sending him weird things. I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware at that time.

>pewdiepìe liked this tweet

i'm fairly certain kraut and tea browses Sup Forums

He was also a Bernie supporter

What makes you think that?

I was a Bernie supporter but turned trump.

A literal kike....nice JIDF...saged.

because in one video he explicitly said "i was browsing Sup Forums"

"hurpadurp hmmmm gee i wonder which retarded idiot on j e w tube visits pol lolol *iamsoleedgy*

No. Just fucking kill yourself you piece of retarded monkey CRAP.

Ethan does but still thinks the irony is done ironically

Pewdiepie knows that the irony isnt ironic ;)

Damn, who woulda thought?

Hillary wouldve made that law

Hatespeech would be a crime

Least/most subtle jew naming of all time

>HEY GUYS DUDE (((ZUCKERBERG))) LMAO
>Why?
>You'll figure it out eventually, fucking (((Zuckerberg))) lmao

he's more logical than redpilled I think

Why does he even browse Sup Forums. He is purplepilled-tier. I like him tho.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Styxhammer guy has been here before

Anyone actually reading this autistic nigga's posts? The worst case of confirmation bias.
>but dude, he said the word meme, he totally browses Sup Forums

see

>nu e distractiv
Sugi pula, bozgore.

B8

Hard to believe idubbbz isn't pure Sup Forums
He even made a Jew eat pork off the ground .

this was a really good anime

Ethan klein I know that's you. You are in israel right now!

im almost certain this fucker is responsible for everything bad on Sup Forums
look at this shit youtube.com/watch?v=yWNSsNWl25c
it's like Sup Forums compressed into a daimond of shit

fack you

Who fucking cares
I hate neo-Sup Forums