Pol will defend this

>Jesus Christ: - You shall not kill
>Sup Forums's so called Christians: - gas the bikes, race war nao. Lets kill muslims, niggers, jews, feminists and faggots.

Just accept it, you are not a Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/killing-in-war.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You shall not kill
It's "you shall not murder" in the original text

The meaning is still the same

Not really

Killing in self defence or in the line of duty is not murder

Don't worry, they are staying in hell, I was invited to heaven and one of the things I learnt is that jeebus is a wrong path.
In fact I was shown that jeebus destroys souls.

war = murder

If you do not realize this to be true you are a naive child.

i just want muslims and commies to get lost or get rekt.

Well, so how many Roman soldier did Jesus kill for self defense?

Christians are fucking gay
Christianity ruined Rome and then Europe

Yeah, when Jesus said to Turn the Other Cheek, he meant Kill Em All and Let God Sort Em Out

>soldiers
quick fix

tell that to your ancestors defending finland from the soviet invasion

Literally a meme religion

THOU SHALT DO NO MURDER

Turn the other cheek on white genocide?

>Implying any religion isn't a meme

This is true.

killing in war is actually permitted in the Bible

All religion is a "meme"

But this is the true tradition of our fathers, not Christianity, which turned Europe into cuckland

>It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.
[muffled richfags christcucks performing mental gymnastics heard in the distance]

Here it is in the plain sight. Every religion is in need of a reform. Because stupid people like you form connections that doesnt exist or take everything said literally.

does it make any meaning difference?

I bet 90% haven't even read the whole bible.

Did you even read the bible?

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

I accept that

>implying

I ment meme religion in a negative sense for asatru.

You have a point overall, however I argue the strengths of christianity in how it laid the bedrock for societies. monogamous relationships, and communal unity. few religions hold these points and others in high regard. even fewer do it as well as christianity.

protip: I converted from asatru after reading njal's saga and seeing how iceland converted to christianity.

>gas the bikes

wrong

gotquestions.org/killing-in-war.html

Not in the New Testimony. Jesus told you to love your enemies.

Originally it was not a camel, but kamil, witch means tightrope.

Urban II would like to have a word with you.

>Saying Jesus was wrong
>Trying to cite the old testament to overrule direct quotes from Jesus

Top kek. Enjoy hellfire.

>gas the bikes
Rude

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christcucks are the worst

Have fun watching Western Civilization burn as you turn the other cheek.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Well, I also ment meme religion in a negative sense. Every religion is destructive meme. It destroys your free thinking.

If Christianity is this religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

>shaking hands with the devil
>we are an army of Dog

Yeah, sure.

This user knows the truth

If I go to hell for what I believe in and my views on this world then so be it.
I like Christians. I like the ideas. I like Christian people.
Then I shall be the demon that defends them.

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

This is what the Church Fathers said, but sure, let's ignore everything actually religious in the Gospel and become crusaders, WTF I hate Constantinople now, let's burn it!

All men are sinful, go figure.

Who told you that I am Christian? I am not.

you're over simplifying what he said

Matthew 26:51-52
And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Those who take up arms to do harm will die how they lived

Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

We must be ready to fight when war comes to us

fair enough, I disagree in multiple points but will try to summarize. No is does not destroy your free thinking. It shows you to control yourself. freedom does not come from indulging in your desires, it comes from controlling them.

for example, you are the rider and your desire is the horse. if the rider can not control the horse he will be trampled to death

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them right before establishing a crusader state, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

He beat people in a synagogue and flipped tables over.

You have clearly been brainwashed by Hollywood and think he's some kind of fucking hippy.

And I don't even need to mention how obvious it is you haven't read the bible.

Lol what a fucking dumb question. Shows how retarded this bait is. Go back to being third world trash, maybe chase some bears around with vodka bottles Ivan.

he stopped money CHANGERS because he didn't want people to contribute to the temple, because it was going to be destroyed just like everything else in this world (rendering living and fighting for survival pointless)

his action does not contradict all the rest of the anti-life non-sense found everywhere else

that you believe it does not shows that not even "Christians" wanna believe in the nihilistic anti-life garbage written in the Gospel so they have literally have to grasp straws to ignore everything he said

If you believe that the Church Fathers were interpreting their own damn death cult wrong you are top delusional

Exactly, for example, killing is fine when you're doing I think for food. Like killing an animal to survive. Killing in defense, or killing for your religion. Murder is something you'd do out of spite, anger and evil towards another innocent person.

You can have a high morality, trained will and good wishes even without religion guidance. you don't have to be a puppet of old fairytales books to be a good and responsible man. Religion is the false path.
More than that, its a parasitic memetic form of life.
So how many temple merchants did he kill?

The bible says not to run around and be a hedonistic degenerate fuck freak and to be objectively morally good in line with the original word of God

Shitheads like you think that acceptance of degeneracy and evil = free thinking. But you are Satan's useful idiots

>make evil
>go to heaven

Lol, it doesn't work that way.

where is all that "self-defense kill" in the founding of the Christian Church, or in the deaths of Jesus, Paul and Peter?

The core of the issue is that you wanna be free of oppression, you don't really believe in the promise of the Apocalypse: that his followers are to be persecuted and enslaved until his second coming

Indeed, nothing of what Jesus said applies to a people with power on their hands, in every situation he describes the christians as a persecuted minority

The entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and being the ones doing the persecuting

It is an apocalyptic cult that never got their apocalypse and went severily off-rails, a zombie that has been dead for 1 700 years and that for some strange reason people like you wanna keep alive even 2000 years later of the world not ending

Why exactly do you believe that Christianity is a civilizational force if right of the bath you have to say "yay now we are all christians again, but please ignore the Gospel and every single way it was interpreted when it was current!"?

No, it's not.

It's clear you've never read the Bible. The commandment you speak of, Moses mentions that there's a difference between killing someone and murdering someone in cold blood.

Also there are such things as Just Wars in Christianity.

Stop talking about a religion you know nothing about or do your research for better arguments.
You are gifted with one of the best churches in the world in your country, take advantage of it, you are blessed to have such a based church.

Replies to my post with some delusional shit that has nothing to do with what I typed or the original post.

>Calls me delusional

Tip your fedora JUST a bit harder my good chap

OP is literally a kike.

What the f*** are you talking about?

I never said he killed anyone, retard.

The idea that he wants you get fucked in the ass while begging on your hands and knees for the rapist to have a good life is fucking stupid. It's this way of thinking that lead to the dominance of Islam in the middle east.

Besides devoting yourself to a religion that specifically wants you to suffer throughout the only life you're given is ludicrous anyway.

> hedonism
> bad

If only Europe was hedonistic!! If only Europe looked for its own interest only!

But they are not dying of hedonistic pleasure, they are dying of pathological altruism, the one that is best exemplified by Jewsus himself when he bizarrely wanted to die to save the humanity

"I wanna to die to save the humanity" - t. Europe

A slap on the cheek in ancient times was a warrant for a duel and was often issued out of personal vendetta.

What it means by "turn the other cheek" is to reject your ego and defy the challenge. You aren't to be taking personal vendettas into account like this, it isn't the Christian way.

Without historical context, often times paired with lack of knowledge on the subject, people strawman Christianity as some weak, pacifist religion.

However, history has vindicated us alongside holy scripture. How could the Eastern Roman Empire have existed? How could characters such as Charlemagne have existed? How is it that figures such as Archangel Michael exist? Why does Jesus quote the prophets, many of whom had killed in the name of God and yet are held up in such a high regard by Our Lord?

When it comes down to it the argument that Christianity is a pacifist religion stems from the misquotation of choice excerpts paired with shitposts and edgy atheists who have never bothered to actually look at the bible in detail.

You didn't argue anything, you just insulted the russianbro

You are insane

>Satan's useful idiot, pls
I didn't tell that you can't judge degeneracy or blame hedonism. Read the OP, you fucking retard. Its about pol's logical failure.

again you're oversimplifying, rusbro

christianity is more than "fairytales"
its the bedrock of societies. it shows us how to help ourselves, others.

christianity dramatically reduced infant mortality by outlawing the discarding of babies.

Also as you stated "having a high morality without religion" is generally incorrect as in the western world and yes russia as well, everything comes from christianity or heavily influenced by christianity.

furthermore to be a good responsible man without religion is good but if you want a society to be on par with that man you need religion. otherwise everyone goes their own way and division arises, trust decreases.

christianity isn't about you. its about your family, friends, and countrymen

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Turn off your proxy, nigger. You only use it to stand out. Use a trip so people can filter you.

Don't you ever reesond to me with this hateful, satanic rhetoric ever again. FYI atheists aren't welcome here so I strongly advise you to go back to where you belong on Reddit.

The bible specifically says that refusing to kill the animals God put here for food is blasphemous.

>killing for your religion

So how many ISIS fighters will go to Heaven?

Trump is carrying God's final message - we wait

Lol, ok. Dodging what I type again. How exactly am I insane? What have I said that is so insane? You've been typing quite a big guacamole recipe this whole thread so I'd love to know your two cents based on the three posts I've made so far.

> its the bedrock of societies.

How?

Still to this day we use Roman Law and its derivative. The Napoleonic Code of many west european countries was created right after an extremely anti-christian revolution

> christianity isn't about you. its about your family, friends, and countrymen

Have you actually read the Gospel? everything jesus said is about abandoning your family to spread his insane death cult, and loving your enemies instead of your own family

>gas the bikes

> christianity dramatically reduced infant mortality by outlawing the discarding of babies.

that is not a good thing BTW

But I bet you are one of those retards that think that abortion should be banned, and USA would be better off with 50 extra nignogs, even when the crime rate fell off the cliff 20 exact years after abortion was allowed

None, because they're killing for a false religion. A religion made up while piggy backing on Christianity. Notice how no one goes out killing for Christianity? Exactly so shut the heck up. Islam is a false religion which incites violence rather than accepts that violence happens.

Thank you for articulating that which I have been too upset to coherently put together.

I have a problem with letting these pieces of shit get to me.

he does not want people to change their money for their daily offering in the temple

Surely that means that everything else he said should be ignored

>passively accept your fate
yes, give us the other cheek

kill for your religion.

t. Jesus that only exists in your demented mind

Jesus was not a purple fuckin dinosaur.

I did read the OP, it's entry level letheism shit. Jesus said to take the moral high ground because that was the best way to show people that the Pharisees were truly the evil ones. You clearly haven't read up on this at all.

Religion is not logical. Spirituality can not be measured. Your soul can not be photographed. That gray area between your body and mind can not be observed in a way our brains can comprehend. This is the root fallacy of all atheistic arguments. I'm sorry you are a soulless husk devoid of purpose meaning and love. Maybe one day you will go through enough pain to see past the physical world and connect with the source of all life and love. It's a choice though. Free will and ignorance and all that..

>Jesus Christ: - You shall not kill
REE that was moses
That was from the 10 commandments

>thou shalt not murder

ftfy

>I have come to fulfill the law
t. Jesus

see:
Most of the stuff in that image is bits taken out of the chapter and removed compleyely from their paragraph

> You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

But that is exactly what was writting in bible.
For example Germany and Sweden are the example of true christianity, as well as ISIS is the true example of Islam.
It's pity that we have such a bedrock. It will be better if modern civilisation was installed based on a theory of games with non-zero sum and Confucius principles.

>>Jesus Christ: - You shall not kill
Jesus didn't say that at all. It's a false translated command from the ten commandments

Jesus said:
> "I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
Matthew 10:34

Now go and suck some sandnigger cock faggot.

Jesus killed every single human ever if he's God, because we can learn from bible that God delivers death, God controls human fate and so on.

>Jesus Christ: - You shall not die

>> "I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
>Matthew 10:34

is that the only way Christianity works for you? remove small fractions from paragraphs and then saying "Jesus wants you to kill..."

then you read the rest of the paragraph and it says

"... your own damn family"

Don't be upset, user.

Christ has risen, simply try to keep as calm as a head as possible when speaking about these things. If you haven't read pic related I'd suggest it. One of the major points the desert fathers speak of is anger and how overwhelming it can be at times.

God bless you.

Why are you so butthurt? Why are so desperate to call others insane and demented etc. I know why. Because you think you are very smart. But you're not. If you are so sure God doesn't exist, then it's a non issue for you right? And please don't make me laugh and try to say Christianity has any negative effect on your actual life. Do you really just want to argue for no reason? Now I understand your lack of faith. You are sad inside.

lol the fucking
> if Christianity isn't real then God does not exist
meme

are you mentally retarded?

I prefer christianity over confucianism for the fact that confucianism encourages devotion to a physical lord, christianity encourages devotion to the metaphysical lord.

i probably didn't word that in a way i would like but i'll restate it later if i think of something better.

anyways, why did you make a bait thread?

He hadn't got his shit fucked up by the jews yet when it said that.

Did we somehow change the topic and did I start advocating veganism and animal saving?
Or maybe you telling me that niggers are not a human beings and that cores that logical paradox?
So why you don't eat niggers meat then?

Again, read the OP

DO NOR KILL