nytimes.com/2017/01/21/us/politics/richard-spencer-punched-attack.html?_r=1

the left want to start a fight club?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus
storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-5-finale-what-does-it-portend
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who said lynching niggers is wrong? The Democratic Party did it for almost a hundred years

'Murica's dying, big surprise. Day of the rope never came because you were pussies, now there are too manny innigrants for you to choke. Either steal some nukes and run or accept death/cuckdom.

Cognitive dissonance, user.

Shooting commies is more American than punching Nazis in the scheme of things -- which means they advocate for shooting ANTIFA members on sight.

But what in the eyes of the new left does it mean to be a nazi?

They see all republicans as nazis.

aka they see 60 million people in their own country as nazis.

Well if it ain't wrong it sure as hell is illegal.

You should probably be trying to get the rest of your country back than posting here, user.

Leftists are mentally ill and incapable of logic

who said killing Japs is wrong?
Killing Japs is the most 'Murican' thing one can do. Captain America does it!

Typical stormweenie, too pussy to take what they dish out. (((Richard Spencer))) indeed, kike shill.

No thank you, gonna go on a robbing/raping journey to Bombass, then use the kush to escape to any nearby slav shitpit.

>Who said sexually abusing minors is wrong? The prophet muhammed did it!

>republicans

No, they see all whites as nazis.

When did leftists start caring about national character?

>A fictional children's character from the 1940's told me it's ok to hit people who think differently than I do so I will
Fucking pathetic. We've reached peak manchild in this country.

>thinly veiled spencer promotion thread

Hi there OP.

What is this picture trying to prove? That Spencer got a photo-op with Laura Bush? So?

This isn't us dying you Vast moron. This is our Purge.

It's going to be a great time. We kill some commies, share some drinks, get nice and Patriotic then steamroll Islam.

We do this all the time.

>printout swastika stickers
>stealthily put them on antifa
>they fight club
>????
>profit

Killing Commies and Japs is more American.

Huh. Well, if I don't get spanked in my local hot zone, expect at least a box of fine spirits from me.

Why would someone try to damage control instead of asking why spencer is hanging out with the stepdaughter of a CIA director?

My shill sense is tingling!

You're not even making an argument. You just dumped a photo and looked around, asking "See? See?". See what?

>We do this all the time.
You have literally done nothing, America is being used and purged, if you wanted (and could've), you would've already.

>designate a group as fundamentally evil
>unprovoked violence against them is always justified
When did the liberals become literal fascists?

The more you try to sweep this under the rug the worse it looks. The bush family is bad fucking news at the very least you should be demanding an explanation why this guy who keeps sabotaging trump is hanging out with the family that also keeps sabotaging trump.

We do it at least once before every war. We get all hippy dippy and shit, then something gets us pissed, then we drop so many bombs we have to start filling shells with concrete to keep up, then we get all hippy again after the damage has been done.

It's like a drunken rage. Every time it starts with collectively giving the libs the finger.

around 2010

He used to write for the American Conservative. A republican journalist meeting a famous politicians wife isn't far fetched or crazy.

Why not ask him yourself? Do you have any actual opinions or conversations you want to have about anything but posting that image and going "I don't like the looks of this!!"

Jesus fuck, heavens no. Not that kinda box. If I make my way to crimea, there's actual good wine there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus

>equivocating on Japs and Japanese Imperial Army

By far one of the worst photoshops I have ever seen.

>journalist

Remind me again, which profession contains the highest percentage of CIA spooks?

>Why not ask him yourself?

I think it would be more interesting to ask laura why she associates with a retard pretending to be a white supremacist.

Nobody comes out of this photo unscathed. It's damning for everyone in it.

>australia

>photoshop
kek

Antifa calls anyone who doesn't want to be a cuck or eat shit a Nazi. We just don't like the smell of shit and don't want to learn its flavour. Likewise we're not cucks.

>Remind me again, which profession contains the highest percentage of CIA spooks?

All journalists are CIA agents?

>I think it would be more interesting to ask laura why she associates with a retard pretending to be a white supremacist.

When was the photo taken? He didn't used to write about this stuff back on AmCon.

Why are you just spewing this shit? Why can't you actually have an argument about anything? It's conspiracy theory.

Why would a CIA agent take a public photograph with Laura Bush?

>Why are you just spewing this shit?

A better question is why are you defending it. Anyone who associates with bushes is no friend.

When was the photograph fucking taken?

I take it you've been a white nationalists since you were 12?

How the fuck should I know? His wife tweeted it not me. At first people used to cry fake, but when the source was found (spencers fucking WIFE) the shills had to try different tactics to downplay the bush connection.

The fact that your first reaction is to attack the messenger speaks volumes. That's exactly what a shill would do.

>Punching Nazis is the most American thing you can do
- said the Communist...

Captain America changed his mind

Isn't captain faggot all heil hydra now?

>>The fact that your first reaction is to attack the messenger

Like you saying "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM YOU SPENCER KEK FAGGOT" to everyone?

Do you have any actual proof of anything? Why not ask his wife? Why would his own wife say he's a fake?

The leftists are digging their own grave if they want to go ahead to start punching the nazis, kek, since it's gonna be retaliated 10-fold

Not exactly

storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-5-finale-what-does-it-portend

It becomes a problem when your retarded friends label anyone they don't like a nazi.

>Some nobody Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about gets maximum shilled on Sup Forums suddenly
>TRS, another site that shilled for this asshole gets outed as jewish controlled opposition
>Turns out he's also friends with the fucking bush family, trumps worst enemies.

Maybe you're just the most gullible idiot around?

why are there always people on Sup Forums that get so butthurt whenever someone casually brings an example on Spencer?

This guy has done so many hours of content on youtube that calling him controlled opposition would make him the most dedicated government agent to ever exist, to bring himself up to date with so many nuances of white nationalism just to fool a bunch of autistic NEETs on a khmeri brick-laying depictions forum

You guys realize SPENCER is a Jewish name right? He is a plant

Again, a better question is, given what we know about the bush family (pissgate, pussygrab tape) why dumb niggers like you stick you thumb in your ass and pretend everything is fine when we know this cunt is with the bushes.

>Why would his own wife say he's a fake?

They're separated. Guess what, women do bitchy things.

See you in the PVP battleground; I won't say which side I'm on, maybe I will go merc.

Generally, smug race-mixing pacifists aren't considered to be Nazis, and I say this as an expert in smug race-mixing pacifism.

has anyone thought to ask what the context of the photo was?

>They're separated.

Divorced women also lie.

The aussie says "How am I supposed to fucking know?!" then demands everyone listen to his facts.

>leaf attempts to attack someone for their flag.

Good luck.

>it's ok to punch people for having the wrong opinions

that's a box you dont want to open

The problem is they call nazis or fascist(those fucks don't even know the difference between those two ideologies REEEEEE) everyone they punch. Their view of The Other is distorted, they simply cannot understand why The People voted for Trump, the only reason the see is that they are nazis/fascists.Now punching an ethno nationalist like Spencer is the closest thing to punch a nazi, but in the eye of the public right now is just another violence from the left.During the Trump campaign every Trump supporter was beated,punched,ridiculed or silenced and now Spencer is another one in the list besides his political background, the left is making Richard Spencer a martyr giving to him more consent among the normal people.

>suddenly the left hates draft dodgers and punching nazis

fuck, this was a major redpill right there, I didn't expect this at all, thanks a lot desu

Someone should call'em out for being completely disrespectful towards poor, german people and their history.
Maybe they try to bail out because they don't want to be labelled as discriminatory.
Let them suck on their own medicine, you know. It'll either work out or they'll play the white card, the latter with the possibility of sparking disdain from europe towards 'murican lefties

>the only reason the see is that they are nazis/fascists
the only reason they see is that they are nazis/fascists

I'm a lib and always hated draft dodgers. I get screamed at for that opinion too. When your country calls, you answer. Dodgers are cowards.

They also suddenly loves the second amendment and buying tickets to shot shows

Suddenly "trump supporters" think connections to the bush family/cia aren't cause for concern.

>I'm a lib
Soon you will be one of us. Then you will know the meaning of shame. Then, you will hate everyone who calls themselves a lib.

>tfw libs suddenly becomes more conservative than trump supporters
>tfw libs are redpilling themselves to stop being noisy cucks and actually lift a finger or a punch to get what they want
>tfw libs finally sees the beauty of firearms and the joy of owning sharp weapons
BEST TIMELINE

The price of being a centrist lib is that both sides already hate you.

there is no logical presumption to assume he is a shill, it just does not make sense.
let's assume that he is a shill, what would that mean then an undercover job which -

>very little goals for CIA itself except to serve except that some white nationalist identities become known
>demands constant work to set up an alt-right think tank and networks
>needs to practise speeches on various relevant topics every week, good bye to handling CIA's daily workload
>has his reputation and name tarnished by lefties and normies
>lives in a threat of antifa attack
>sets his mother back in Montana in danger
>has to be extra careful not to expose himself when people ask questions

In conclusion, you are a dumbass if you think he is controlled opposition. There are easier, cheaper and less time-consuming ways for CIA to get a glimpse into alt-right than creating a controlled opposition where one agent does a shitload of work and appears in public all the time.

Why do fucking Baltic leftist cuckolds shill Spencer?

Really makes you think.

I'm pretty sure Captain America wouldn't suckerpunch Hitler while he's explaining Pepe to normies.

Just stop user, it's not working. Spencer's blown out, a nobody shill who was whipped up, a plant, a stooge, a silly meme.

No amount of desperate "BUT Y U NO LYK SPENCER HE SO REAL WRITTEN ALL KINDS OF BLOGS" shit will make us like him, and you can't effectively portray a broad pantomime of approval even with your fucking proxies.

Why are you still trying this shit? It's going to get you into trouble.

But Captain America is a nazi

>Their view of The Other is distorted

Their view of The Other is very clear. the OPPRESSOR.

And I'm not sure I totally buy the "looks bad to normies". To many many normies, this is totally fine.

Accelerationism is good, though. The normals must run away from them, into our arms insteada.

np, here's it in article form

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

so leftists are now on board with the ideals of 1940s America?

white males

Hi Dick

It doesn't make sense to you because you're retarded or disingenuous.

I knew this cunt was controlled opposition the second shills started shilling him with 50 threads a day and calling him the leader of the alt right.

THEN trs get outed as kikes, proving the alt-right is not what it seems

THEN a photo of this nigger with laura BUSH shows up.

It's 300% confirmed this fag isn't legit.

>tfw living just in time to watch leftcucks rationalize intimidation and terror tactics on people who disagree with them but still manage to play the victim

No, all whites. White Females were given a lashing after they made Trump win.

>THEN a photo of this nigger with laura BUSH shows up.

That photo was posted around a long time ago. Everybody's seen it.

This. Punching dumb nazis, commies, and Marxists is definitely American but what do we define as a fucking Nazi anymore? THERE ARE NO FUCKING NAZIS ANYMORE IT WASN'T JUST IDEALS IT WAS HITLERS REGIME AND IT IS FUCKING DEAD

>muh fascist trump supporters

Captain America was invented by two Jews.

Americans are a hopeless people. They are not able to distinguish between fiction and reality. Jewish fiction controls Americans minds.

"I saw it in this comic book so that makes it American".
With no regard paid to the fact that these comic books were produced and written by Communist Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe.
So really what they are saying is, American culture is Eastern European Jewish Communist culture. Which is weird because I thought American culture is white supremacy and slavery. Which would actually be true.

This is why debate doesn't work. Debate is a waste of time. History teaches that.

I thought low IQ posts were banned huh

and THEN more shills try to claim that the photos is old, news, it's nothing, connections to the bushes and the cia are nothing to worry about.

Godwin's law applies here.

A lot of people know this, retard. Only stupid libs are making this comparison. Now go get another ice pack for your bunghole that was pumped out by refugees.

I know your gut feeling is bad about him, but you guys honestly sound way too paranoid. I have listened to hours of his stuff, he has hardly said everything that Sup Forums wouldn't agree with. You guys sound exactly like those pizzagate and chemtrails/antivax guys.

Please now give me one reason for why or how he would be jeapordizing us (he strictly stated in one of his vids that he is against claiming the alt-right movement as his own, he wants the anons to have their anonymous identity and would never claim to speak for them directly) and I'll hear you out.

>Murder hundreds of thousands of civilians

>We are the good guys

>Out of nowhere says that pizzagate isn't real

Are you TRYING to sound like a shill or are you just stupid?

That's blue pilled. The truth is everyone hates everyone else. Some people are just more honest about it.

I don't know how I can prove that I am not a shill. Do you wish a timestamp?

Also, if I was a fucking shill, I'd use an american flag for fun.

>inb4 you keep defending him
I just have watched lots of his stuff and it kinda makes me sad when anons call him a shill, because he makes great content and works really hard to normalize white nationalism.

Even Captain Hydra doesn't hate nazi

You pretty much outed yourself when you attacked pizzagate mate. Only shills go out of their way to claim pizzagate isn't real. Why the flying fuck would you do that in a completely unrelated topic.

lol liberal punches me,

>ill let em
>then ill shoot em
>oops looks like self defence jamar

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Only shills go out of their way to claim pizzagate isn't real.
kek, next you're gonna tell me that you took the bogpill too

whats a pizza related handkerchief map

Is this the new shill tactic? Pizzagate, with mountains of circumstantial evidence = bogposting.