youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B07-D5dmHK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

Nah. Fuck off.

fbpb XD

I dont care about niggers whether they're "based" or not. Fuck off

thought it was going to go bad with his lisp.

>pretty good facts I'm impressed.

What a great man.
I hope he got out of there okay.

quads confirm he got home safe

standard youtube vid of two niggers yelling at each other
thanks america

Get
So many people here will dismiss him because hes black, it's a shame hes redpilled as fuck.

>planned parenthood is killing black people

what?

would love to hate fuck that black slave

>watch vid for first time
>expect half-baked buzzwords disguised as redpilled answers
>mentions (((them)))
>dropping assault pills everywhere
Bretty gud. Haven't seen a smart black person in a while. Don't let that change your mind on statistics. Nigs like Based Big Joe are less than 1% of them.

bump for based big joe

This

The overwhelming majority of aborted babies are black.

>you're on a bicycle and you're oblivious

I swear I've seen him before in a documentary

hoodrats love abortions

That was awesome.

>WE KANGÍZ OF ALT-RIGHT NOW

no, fuck off

He's a great man, like Trump a glitch in the Matrix

>YOU GOTTA BE SMAHT

He sounded ok from what I could make out, shame that little nigger bitch wouldn't stop screeching long enough to let us hear what he had to say.

Geeez...

based dude

Big Joe is bro tier. Respect for him. I'd like to call him my nigga

Shadilay
We need more people like him to speak up

He's our kang fo sho.

What would've happen if the guy was a FUCKING WHITE MALE? Everyone would've jumped in and scream in his face probable.

Are we seriously going to listen to a guy on a bike?

That guy dressed up as Trump wearing the USSR flag as a cape is surreal as fuck. Is this what hillshills actually believe?

And yet you listen to a bunch of strangers in front of your monitor.

A fine black gentlemen that I would gladly associate with

I agree. I'm not going to listen to anyone who does not go to the grocery store in a helicopter.

Praise and checked. Fuck the stormfags in here, this man said about 90% of the things they wish they could say.

What you're saying is that while in USA you should first judge by racial profile, but be patient if context allows it and then after person introduces himself judge him solely on his intellect and personality and drop stereotypes, but only then because otherwise statistically you might get fucked.

That's actually rational enough, would follow.

>this man said about 90% of the things they wish they could say.

thats because they're white. being a large fat black man prevents him getting fucked up.

normies should

guess i'm not racist afterall, good guy

Nazi stole my bike Bike bike

Nazi stole my kike kike kike

>youre on a bicycle and youre oblivious
libtards lmao

What a legend.
He's out there in the middle of all of them dropping redpills.

A david attenborough doco?

They all fell silent when he told them how hard they were being played by the media. Like deep inside they knew it was true but someone just needed to tell them straight.

Don't delude yourself. You never spoke out in front of libruls because you're a fucking pussy. Being black didn't save Big Joe. Cameras did. You could talk instead of him and you would be just as fine, but you won't do that, because you're a pussy afraid that libruls will somehow outargue you.

I got that vibe.

>"you're on a bicycle"

Is this an R selected insectoid collectivist liberal argument?

Nope. There was a reason why the only people that challenged him were black women. The white women didn't dare say anything.

>He makes really good points

>"YOURE ON A BICYCLE!!"

I genuinely wanted to listen to what he was saying but I had to cut it short because of the screeching.

Reports state after he'd dropped all his red pills he got on his bike and peddled over the horizon.

Not until he posts a pic with "Hi Sup Forums" and a timestamp. Only then will he be considered for coronation.

Then man the fuck up bitch! When muslim comes to your house to rape your mother/wife/daughter, are you going to watch and cry or stab the shit out of him with a kitchen knife? Your cowardice is why your countries are such shitholes.

He's a good lad. I'll post his video on fb when sjw fags get cringey again.

Calm down Pole. I was just explaining that it's actually not the same thing if a white guy was there. He would've been jumped from all sides and possibly even assaulted. Being black saved the bike guy.

wtf i love black people now

is he honorary white now?

Wasthat fucking Warren Beaty?

we all need edumacation

Edgy teenagers spotted.

And that's what I'm talking about. What the fuck happened to people that they refuse to argue fascists out of the fear of being assaulted or called rayciss? I would understand if they were armed police force but it's just a crowd of retards? Why don't you counter-manifest? The only protests are fascist, nobody fucking protests liberal fascists and that's why they're strong. Gather the fuck up with a bunch of people so a group of liberals won't be a threat.

He's nou our king, he's our KANG.

This guy waz definitely a kang. I am impressed

He's a big guy

5 me

moggit sanguh

Based Big Joe dropping wisdom on a crowd of muh diversity kikebook browsers. Normies BTFO.

MEIN NEGER!

MY NIGGA.

AYYYYYYY

someone post her vid being smug as shit i lost it

By favorite nigga.

Redpilled as fuck.

A BIGGER, BLACKER, LESS CRAZY ALEX JONES

>nigger
>Sup Forums's king

PP is population control for inner cities.

Keep watching bud. He BTFOs her and starts dropping loud redpills to the crowd. Stops just short of naming the J E W

He blacked all those bitches with his facts. My kind of nigga.

Polish dude, why I agree with you on a few things, the Swede has a point.

Notice how the first thing the retarded nigres said was "you're on a bike and you're uninformed.

It's clear to me that these people feast upon superficial characteristics. She WANTED to call him white.

He wouldn't have gotten half as far if the white women didn't see him as a novelty, and the black women could have calling him a white man.

Hell, one of them called him just a "man".

They are so mentally feeble and reflex intensive, that they will insult you for being on a bike if they can't make a racist remark.

Being black frys there brains.

Don't be deluded, Sup Forums. If a black man is as smart as the white man, than he may as well be the white man. Varg (inb4 autism) made a pretty good video on this, stating that nationalism fails when it favors drooling inbred white garbage over the odd few intelligent niggers.

Based

>mfw stormfags, aka right wing SJWs get buttblasted

YOU GOTTA THINK WITH YO HEADS, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GONNA HAPPEN

>all this bluepilled garbage

welcome to nu/pol/

>all this irrational yelling over each other

Jesus.

Not an argument.

Let me guess, you've posted here for a few years, and somehow believe that that makes the opinions that you've scrapped form the bottom of the autistic barrel on this board are unchallenged, because they are older.

You're actually fucking retarded, you know that?

Never known actual oldfags to be this fucking stupid.

>if you keep protesting trump IS going to become a dictator

Uhh.. that's not a good argument for your guy, famalam.

It's true though, Trump does not want to be a dictator but if these rioters keep this bullshit up he has the right to enact martial law for the best interest of the nation.

That's not what he said. He said that if they riot and divide so much, marshal law might come into effect, and Dahnald might get special powers that might give him supreme executive authority.

He isn't very articulate, but that's what he mean't.

he is going to reddit and probabli rubin report.
youtube.com/watch?v=B07-D5dmHK8

fucking based.

He's right -
These idiots screeching about revolution and wearing communist garments have no fucking clue what kind of freedom they have.

They just roll trashcans and generally agitate, to the point of being literally, physically insufferable.

Just what are you supposed to do when a mosquito gets in your ear? You smack it dead.

I would not be surprised if these lemmings organized something foolish enough to incite a martial law type situation - they'd all scream "see! See! See how evil our president/government is!!"

omg numbers for best timeline

When he gets to the media everyone shuts up and a few people wander away

>Nigger
>King of Sup Forums

Nice try tumblr. Everybody can see though your shilling

redpilled black people are important in today's society desu - they're kinda like Milo in that the left can't throw around their usual buzzwords like omfg bigot racist homophobe

R

A

R

E