pro-tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWQh3y6vel4
youtube.com/watch?v=bEJE0E5_R_g
youtube.com/watch?v=H8zitBN6ih0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Christian_Alpine_traditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I believe there are elves and gnomes, and pixies who turn milk sour

agnosticism is among the most redpilled positions on religion.

SHOW ME THE PROOFS

>strong pagans and athiests
you mean christcucks

I follow a bear pinecone cult.
>Lookup bear skulls in caves.
>Lookup pinecone ancient symbols.
2+2=God

>lololol didn't read XDXDFXD
Trump won thanks to the Christian vote.
Atheist and non-Christians vote for Hillary

they're both jewish shills anyway

>Christians vote
>literally vote the opposite to Jewish vote

>Atheist and non-Christians
>Vote the same way as Jews

Really make you pray

Stop shilling for paganism.

Pagan thread. Begone faggots.

Luckily we still have pagan festivities here in Germany in certain regions, i wonder if that's why in these regions we barely have muslims. Around here they only live in big cities.

>pic related: Perchtenlauf December 2016

>pic related

>believing in superstitious bullshit simply because it's old is redpilled at all

I don't see the point of returning to paganism

What is the value of paganism ? the doctrine ? we don't even know

t. user in denial

Culture is the value. Also it keeps muslims away, they're afraid of it.

You don't believe in paganism, at least in germanic paganism. It's all about culture. There are no "gods" in the sense of the christian god, they're just synonyms

youtube.com/watch?v=LWQh3y6vel4

pic related

1.fallacy
A has the atributes x,y,z
B is only because of y

2. Christians corrupted the knowlege about the Gods, people only know that there are Gods, but they know allmost nothing about them.

refusing the old values in favor of better values gives room for any kind of values to accept. The false but seemingly more logical concept of atheism takes this room.
Refusing christianity might be dangerous but its essential to achieve the Übermensch.

where is this?

Paganism is seeking understandment of the Gods/Nature and achieving Übermensch. Basicly.

>pro-tip you can't
You really cant.

But how is it a redpill? If it is truly a valuable cultural relic, what sort of information does it contain, beyond scattered, ancient and irrelevant sentiments?

>pseudo-pagans and wicca wedding
FTFY senpai

>pic related is how the wedding is like here

lel. Someone has been watching too many thulean shitposts.

LARPagans = utilitarian fedoras

LARPagans are Leftists.

>But how is it a redpill?
>what sort of information does it contain,
The knowledge of your roots and cultural identity is your ultimate Redpill.
>ancient and irrelevant sentiments?
You consider wisdom to be irrelevant, nobodys gonne be able to help you.

/thread

It isn't wisdom. Paganism consists primarily of unscientific speculations; it explains natural phenomena with mystical guesswork. Ex: Thor makes thunder with a celestial hammer, because reasons.

Well, i grew up in a pagan family and learned all kinds of useful survival, sowing, reaping skills as a kid, oh and of course i learned about the dangers of marxism, jews throughout history in relation to being enemies of paganism and more.

Though that's germanic paganism, and most germanic paganists were usually also Waffen SS soldiers, like in my family. So this might be different in slavic paganism

>paganism
you mean neo-paganism, because that's all it will ever be, LARPing

>i grew up in a pagan family and learned all kinds of useful survival, sowing, reaping skills as a kid, oh and of course i learned about the dangers of marxism, jews throughout history

None of that is essential to Paganism, agriculture, familial structures and Judaism preceded it historically.

>Paganism consists primarily of unscientific speculations
Does it? Give me an example.
>Ex: Thor makes thunder with a celestial hammer, because reasons.
So whats the difference between this and a guy walked on water?
You dont have to take everything literally, if you do, please be no muslim.
We all know how this things end.

Acctually I think Vargs points against semetics are non-arguments mostly.
Most of my thoughts about christianity are from Nietzsche, Satanist texts and even myself.

there is absolutly no way I will not do this.

the first point in pic related is retarded beyond measurable. An army consists of people, the strength of that army has nothing to do with religion. But with the personal effort of the soldiers and the organization.

Paganism means believe and seek understandment of in nature, what you do out of it is your own choice basicly. You can fail too, but even then you are still a pagan, as you tried to serve the Gods.

snipe

I'm not promoting any alternative faith system, I'm simply disputing the claim that Paganism is a useful source of information.

please sixs, praise kek afd win

REEEEE

Sorry I wanted to say "virtues", not value

fuck no.. I believe in God and science go hand in hand.
Christianity is bullshit fed by the Jews to keep us subdued...
explained
>Jesus mentioned the Holy Spirit many times in the Bible
>Jesus mentions the Holy Oil
>Baptism used to happen in the Holy Oil, not the 'holy water'
now we are fed this fake bread, fake water.. all to donate $5 weekly for priests to bullshit their way every week.. I guess the premise keeps the masses happy, but we all know the truth about Christianity.

t. Godly Scientist

No, as i said before, the "Gods" are not "gods" in the literal sense but rather synonyms that are used to connect you to nature.
And traditions like Perchtenlauf here in the german woods are not because we believe in LOTR-fantasy-tier stuff, but because it's tradition and connects us to our roots

Also the traditions make a boy into a men.
See this video from 2:40 on:
youtube.com/watch?v=bEJE0E5_R_g

This is a yearly tradition and there is no security or anything for these 18 year old boys. btreaking your bones? tough luck. oh youre crying? nobody gives a fuck, fight!
Beats the pussification of christianity by miles. But even the christians here enjoy our pagan festivities and traditions.

>Pic related

>not npd

I mean we don't have to go back in the past with a religion that we don't know anything

We need a new spirituality, a thing that reenforce us to fight against degeneracy, a thing that push us to be better in agressivity, fighting, to becoming to intelligent and agressive

Ok, i wouldnt mind if you did actually.

But there is a lot of things we can learn from our old religions.
Think about it that way:
If we would have a constant reminder of our heritage and moral belief-system, the whole left and Globalist Agenda with all its degeneracy wouldnt work.
Since they are a recent development, and are primarly focused on destryoing identity.

those christians who acctually reject church are like commies who reject SJW bullshit.

"Yes goy, follow the G-ds of your ancestors"

Why do I need an ancient synonym to connect to nature? Do I really need to attribute unnecessary ideas to things in themselves?

Also what the fuck does being sodomized by a goblin have to do with becoming a man? lol

Paganism is the LARPing neckbeard of religions. Even (((atheists))) aren't as faggoty as you. Christianity is the most redpilled religion.

mate, NPD are basilcy footsoldiers and low officers trying to take over and rule the country.

They end up spending tax money for withe trash prtoestors. When they get 5%+(you need that to get into parlament)
They were acctually blown the fuck out, when they werent forbidden because they are irrelevant.
NPDs only purpose is to take AfD votes.

>sodomized by a goblin

Watch the video from 2:40 on and you see what the 18 year old boys have to do here to gain respect. Bones are broken.
We often have american tourists who want to watch, they are always terrified afterwards and say if you'd do that in the USA everyone would whine and sue everyone who hurt them.
We sometimes had americans who wanted to participate though.
Last december a guy from Oklahoma ended up having his arm broken and bleeding profusely, he said it was worth it though and didn't whine. Great guy. He will return next year.
Maybe you have to experience Pagan festivities in rural Germany yourself to understand what makes it so useful for oneself.

retarded analogy. I have spent the majority of my time studying religions, spiritualism, and science.. don't be mistaken, science and God go hand in hand.

Einstein proposed the theory of everything, a theory which will explain everything from quantum physics to God, and it will all make sense.

>Paganism
>LARping just to get a reaction

Pick both you literal autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8zitBN6ih0

Vid related is your average Pagan

>I believe that a magical Jewish sandnigger turned into a zombie and floated into his sky kingdom in the clouds

>Rejecting the culture of Europe's greatest age of prosperity and cultural power to LARP as a tree-fucker is redpilled

It really isn't. Conservative Christian Traditionalism is the redpill.

Is the point to hold on the table or fight crazy guys?

You just have no idea of germanic paganism and how much your beloved christianity is influenced by these "treefucker traditions". You even celebrate our holidays and put the jesus label on them.
Luckily the Christians here in Europe know about their own roots and we respect eachother. It's usually just American Christians who have no idea what they're talking about, nor about their own religion.

Christians here even come to our pagan traditions and festivities and we are friends.
American christian tourists who come here usually start whining and say that we are crazy and that their children now will be traumatized forever haha

Stay ignorant about your ancestors history and culture Amerika

What about the ways of a jedi/zen?

that is exactly what the "non-degenerate" lefits claims.
I agree with Gods=Nature, its just not christian.

Nature is God, Group of Death. When you make the Holy Oil you enter their realm. Plants communicate on the 7th dimension, they see through time. It's because each plant is exactly the same, of the same species. This causes quantum entanglement, a plant feels and senses its entire life. The Holy Oil allows us to enter this realm, experience what they want us to.

Da Vinci wasn't an inventor, he used this Holy Oil to peer into the future and sketch what he saw. Hence his inventions are rough sketches, and why Bill Gates paid $25million for his book.

Gensis, God created food, water, and herbs for man to eat.
Jesus went 40 days and nights without food or water.
John ate the candy in the Revelations, it was sweet in his mouth and sour in his stomach.

> Plants communicate on the 7th dimension
>his causes quantum entanglement, a plant feels and senses its entire life.

What the fuck have you smoked?

>Most of my thoughts about christianity are from Nietzsche, Satanist texts and even myself.
twisted fucking psychopath

Both. First you try to hold on but if they manage to pull you away (Always) they will fight you and you can fight them, nothing is off limits, but after a certain time it will be stopped. It's tradition for 18 year old boys here and it's a good experience because after this you won't be afraid of some big guy running towards you and trying to beat you up. It sculpts character.

In some regions it differs with the time limit being non existent, and in a few there is even fire involved.

this is highly speculative and has no acctual backup.
However I would accept a god explanation.
I have allready expirenced spirits and my own "energy" And I almost finished the 3rd semester in physics.
So I am kind of into this stuff.

>pagans
>ultimate redpill

kys faggot

No it's not, you cuckolds constantly spread your cheeks for Israel.

Fuck you Jew-lovers.

You know that Varg is not someone who speaks for pagans or paganism, right? He has his own idea of it and he grew up in Norway where they don't even have as many pagan traditions and festivities as we do in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
He is his own person

Christianity may inadvertently incentivize morons to defend their cultures, but it's still shit and incompatible with modern times.
If the west is too stupid to embrace western values without supernatural impetus it should just be allowed to die.

nice argument, looser. I am a theist...

this is fucking cool.

>vice

I assume you're from a region where this isn't a thing. You should visit. We have this in Osthessen (Rhön Area), West Thüringen, Schwarzwald/Elsass and throughout Bayern, Österreich and german areas of Schweiz.
Visitors are always welcome, and i'm sure they would let you join the "Tischkampf" or "Perchten Thurn" like we sometimes let tourists try their luck.
It's at least worth watching it all once as a german to learn about our pre-christian traditions.

That Xenomorph in the bottom right is pretty fucking disturbing.

DEffntly my dudes hail sweet bbyjesus

I moved to germany when I was 9, I am 1/4 german.
My biggest fear would acctually be that the 18 year olds fight better then me.
I will come though after my FWD year.

The NPD is literally controlled opposition and full of morons as well as agents. Nobody takes them seriously.

I dimly remember from Grimm's Teutonic Mythology that the Percht- part of this seems to refer to a 'Bright One' or Frau Hold, and ultimately some kind of Frigg figure from the female part of the old pantheon. Seems this character has been lost from the actual ritual, leaving it purely in the hands of the peripheral characters, these beastlike creatures. Is that a fair analysis?

Vafan va den där videon? han blev raidad av polisen och nu ska han kasta sten? hail JÅ

Säg det

You will be purged with the rest of the unclean at the Day of the Rope

Oh it's more a team effort, the others are your mates and you help eachother just like the Perchta creatures help eachother aswell.
1/4 german makes you still have german roots.

Here you can read more about some of the traditions:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Christian_Alpine_traditions

It's not detailed, but a small overview, there's more to read.

Did you come here with a military family by any chance? If so, where were you located? I had a US base nearby, but it closed a few years ago. Many americans stayed here though, some join us yearly in our pagan festivities

you cant even deal with illegal immigrants greece, so stfu you keyboard-crusader

dmt, weed. Holy Oil.

If you seek you will find. Fortune favors the brave. You know its true, you can't rely on school or books to find this for you. Just got to delve deep into it. I made a thread previously on here, describing how to make the Holy Oil. I won't repost it, it's not meant to right now. But I am sure its in the archive. It uses pinecones, search and you shall find.

This post proves kek's existence

Says the shitskin muslishit

Purge in flames

>dmt, weed. Holy Oil.
you need to stop
im russian you faggot

oh no, I come from Russia. My grandma was a german in Ukraine. The rest of my family is slavic and finnic.

kys goatfucker

I need to continue user. You need to open your mind. Life is about to get interesting.
p.s. jestem polakem, so no wonder Russia is fucking around

there is a skinny guy with a huge cross typing this right now, while checking his little picture of Jesus on the wall.
Life is funny af after all :^)

>says the man whose land came out of Izanami's vagina

This is correct. Frau Holle = Frau Perchta
But she is different from the "Perchten". They all come from the "Wilde Jagd" (The Wild Hunt)
But Frau Holle was never a "beautiful good person", the Grimm brothers made her be less scary and nicer in their tales and even more so in their theater pieces later on.

>pic related: A woman dressed up as Frau Holle as she was supposed to look like

t. shitshin ahmed :)

You have to go back

christcucks btfo

Since people always strawman a Christian to accept refugees what genuine argument would a Pagan make to deny those seeking fortune in your country?

you idiots let them in in the first place!

beheadings.. Actually pagans are more open than Christians. I have been the first pagan religion and here is what I pieced together.

>150,000 years ago there were bear heads found in caves arranged in perfect circles
>they were called the inbetweeners
>walk around naked, everywhere
>hand out free seeds to everyone
>talked with everyone, chilled with all animals
>very peaceful
>but once someone attacked them, they went full rage
>they would dress in white garments
>no weapons, just hands
>they would tear their enemies apart
>biting their throats, gouging out eyes, using their own weapons against them
>never took any hostages. a death on the battlefield was glorious. though if you ran or surrendered they wouldn't kill you
>they didn't rape or pillage.. just walked around planting fruit bearing trees and pinecones
sounds crazy, do some research into the bear skulls though

Pagans that do historical research and focus on philosophy are pretty redpilled. They're rare but they certainly exist. I'm talking about the ones that even maintain that not all belief systems are acceptable and that ones that cause harm like Islam should be abolished.

But then you have Wiccans.

Agnostic paganism is the best