Is being gay actually the ultimate redpill?

Is being gay actually the ultimate redpill?

>No women
>No bullshit

>tfw no pol bf

Instead you have guys who want to act like women.

You've never dated gay men. There is plenty of bullshit.

حرام, اش فيك خنيث؟

>not raising a family
>being a leech on the community
>ignoring the teachings of christ

bi people problems:
A flaming faggot keeps telling my doctor I fuck and abuse him, causing me all kinds weird issues with being introduced to new people, because somehow my name has been dirtied in their faggot circles.

The blowjob is not worth it, the end result is that women and faggots are just as bad as echother. If you find a nice gay or bisexual man, double triple check he is not a faggot.

I sometimes do think this after see and reading how women act.

It is, but only if you additionally withdraw from society and live off the land with you're boyfriend and become a wise philosopher

CANADIAN

(Not a leaf)

stop it stop it stop it those are my dreams reeeeeee get out!

>you're boyfriend
>you're
o-oh! I uhhh.... love you too?
._.

Existing in a community without reproducing does not make you a leech if you contribute to that community by being a productive member of society and obeying the law. Plenty of people exist as leeches and suck on society's resources so they can reproduce as much as possible.

I will be married to another man in a few months, no bullshit is right. I am free of the modern woman and it is fantastic.

>Being nonsexual is
>this

Not surprised that this guy is from the UAE.

I swear 50-60% of Emiratis are homosexuals, especially the older guys... they are creepy as fuck. Especially if you're a guy with blonde hair, I swear, I had this disgusting khaleeji in a robe feeling my arms and trying to invite me to a "party". Almost felt physically ill looking at him.

UAE is the gay capital of the Middle East.

>married to another man in a few months

No, I know that won't.

As Mr. Goku Obama J. Trump if you want to find that good old spice jar of yours. Please, just let me reverate whatever the fuck you're trying to do over here with such kind of stupid shit. It's really annoying everytime I and people try to verse here it's just some "muh redpilled" kind of place.

Your right, I just wanted you to reply to me :3

BISCUM RREEEEEEEE

Man that straight up made no sense.

The drama of gay couples is a thousand ways worse than womens

Anal sex is harmful and disgusting. Other than that I have no objection to gays.

Okay, what part of my post was so hard to comprehend? It's pretty fucking clear. Just trying to give you advice, bud.

>AIDs

No women.. instead you get men that don't act like men, but act like the bitchiest valley girl women.
Bitchy Valley Girl --- lots of bullshit.

Man acting like valley girl - Lots of bullshit and it's a disgusting fag prancing about too.

Listen, someone one married a dude just to get into this nation and it didn't work out so..

Disgusting

>tfw no gay cuck pol bf
>fucking other guys behind his back or in front of him
>leaving him to clean up me and my messes every time
>only having sex with him once I know I'm pozzed up
>getting sent to prison over hiv related atempted murder
>having him remain loyal and wait for me to get out while I prison gay sex

ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU JUST TYPED!?!?

gay thread

Nah. Fags are degenerates, and contribute nothing to society. Redpill isn't about hating women, it's about being realistic about their interests and expectations, and not putting them on a pedestal.

Actual redpill is marrying a woman, supporting her and your children (no cuck bullshit) and educating your whole family to the truth in society. If you want to effect change, start small. Start with kids, preferably your own.

Absolutely not.

AIDS, rampant crystal meth addiction, men who act emotional just like bitches; what's more to ask for?

Yeah. And it was pretty good, to tell me the truth, and the truth about homosexual marriage is all of it is more shocking than anything I ever knew. Ten more reasons why you would marry a girl to outdo that one benefit of marrying a dude (which I dare not care to say). It's like saying beel reals can't steel belt meels, it's not gonna make any truth.

>being gay means you act like womyn Xd
>A FUCKING LEAF

80% higher chance of aids

Mental illness

>>No bullshit
Well, technically it isn't bull shit, it's human shit.

Learn English or fix your translator

In theory being gay is great, in practice you get a man that acts as retarded as a women in her place and is about 1000x more likely to cheat on you.

Anyone that has gay friends know how much of a bitch they can be.

Nope, I'm not a sexual bigot.

He's not wrong. Gays act feminine so they can hope to fulfill the need for a female but it is delusion. See traps.

>le womyn are all sl00tz maymay
>so I'll suck a dick instead

That's breddy fuggin sad m8.

Watch you're fingers oilnigger, you're not allowed to talk about gay people

> tfw
> not a leaf

You can do all of that with adoption. I don't hate women, I just don't love them like I do men. I choose men over women just as someone would choose a woman he loves over one he does not.

>contribute nothing to society
plenty of people contribute to society without reproducing. Ideas and culture are powerful just as genetics are. I would argue that culture and upbringing is more important than genetic lineage in what makes a decent person. If that is true, then gays and other people who don't reproduce can still contribute a great deal to society.

stupid abbo poster

>in theory being gay is great

Yes.

Having dealt with gays, they're fucking insane. Even more fucked up than women.

>stupid abbo poster

Why are 12 year olds applauded on Sup Forums these days? Just a few years ago you guys were called the "cancer killing Sup Forums".

>UAE
Fuck off sandjew, go stone your sister or something.

>tfw no bf to take care of me when I'm sick
>no bf to to make soup and change the warm towel on my head
>no bf to suckle the runny snot out of my nose
>no bf to tell me it'll be OK when I'm throwing up
>no bf to eat ice cream with while watching a movie
>no bf to take care of when he gets sick from taking care of me

They are batshit crazy, I tough my brother was insane but then I met his boyfriend. They acted nice superficially but death threats were not surprising during the breakup.

Don't worry about it m8, he's from Europe.

You're right, beel reals can't steel belt meels.
Reverates my monalds.

I expect more out of Europe.

Why?

>I'm asking myself this question now.

Europe is absolutely cucked now.

Nothing really churgles my strothy frobbles than a quick wipe from a turntable now and a then.

Homosexual acts are a sin, and no matter how you much you delude yourself, your degeneracy will not escape the eyes of the Lord. Following your desires will condemn you to an eternity in hell.

As for it being the "red pill" because no women, no bullshit...grow a pair user. A mans role is to be the leader in his family and guide, protect and nurture his wife and children. Real men don't put up with bullshit.

I'll pray for you user. Suppress your degenerate lust, accept Christ as your saviour and you too can be forgiven and receive salvation.

being gay is being gay = faggot

>tfw bible leaf I normally troll has proxies to aussie
Educate yourself, emu

Actually reminds me of a joke. So the gay man goes to the tattoo parlour and asks the artist to make a rolls royce on his penis. The tattoo artist is surprised...the he asks the gay man wouldnt he rather want a landrover on his penis...cause a landrover is made to not get stuck in deep shit...

>no matter how you much you delude yourself, your degeneracy will not escape the eyes of the Lord

So you called someone delusional and then in the next sentence mentioned 'the lord'. Such little self awareness.

Damn so close to achieving a shitposting of meme tic proportions.
No 6 7's for me

حرام

>tfw your 1 off landed you a palindrome rI'll instead.

>No bullshit
You need to hang around more gay people U.A.E. Next time you visit the U.S. make some gay friends.

I'm all for being gay but the gays I know, and I work with a lot of them, put up with ten times more bullshit than I have ever had to put up with my wife. The drama and cheating is insane.

I dont understand what you mean by that leaf...please excuse my lack of insight into the mind of a cuck.

See, that's why we shitpost. Aim low, score high.....

>t Vogon poofta

Loyal gays are hard to find
t. Loyal gay.
When most fags hear that I am, the first thing they wanna do is hookup for casual sex
Am like

No.

im 11 you dirty abbo. You're the one destroying this website with your abbo tier shitposting, and when someone posts something incoherent in response to your shitposting you go all
>fuking urope stupid kids why not leave board :(((

just kys you island nigger

No because they're is always a women in the relationship

Gay people live for the drama...like jews love money...so does the gay man love melodramatic situations.

No, it's a mental disease.

What's the cure?

tfw no brisbane bf

>say the 60%

Your women would are fucking blacks and asians because they are more alpha than you weak pussies. I visited america once and you are all tiny fat people. Most men were 170cm

Being gay is never a redpill, it's degenerate, but I personally do not care enough about this issue that I would call out for gassing anyone except the most flaming faggots. I'd say that I am fine with anyone at most being a closet homosexual, because we are not gonna monitor what consenting adults do in private, but try to flaunt it in public, and you'll be Mike Pence'd.

Gay conversion therapy is a cruel and barbaric practice. Gay conversion ends in suicide 100% of the time.
You fat pathetic degenerate Virgin losers need to get some compassion and tolerance or fucking kill yourselves because no one likes you.