Croatia most likely to return Mandatory Army service

So it looks like my shithole of a country wants to fuck itself even more with this stupid move.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/vraca-li-nam-se-obveza-vojnog-roka-/945899.aspx
I will rather cut my own arms of then go into the army fuck off, i don't wanna waste my life for some shit political reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

index.hr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So now ustace is back? How dare you?
Freedom on its way.

army is fun tough, you learn to shitpost in real life, be lazy without being noticed and dressing up fast and incredible high speeds
t.corporal

If happens, the most retarded decision by your government ever.

This is simply ineffective and too expensive. It has never worked.

Absolutely based.

ZA DOM!

all of the recent conflicts have proven that conscription > professionals

Oh quit whining, mandatory army service is just basic training.
You learn a lot of life skills there and potentially irreparably damage your liver.

Here mandatory army service is 2 years.
compete with that

noice, you'll get to keep your young'uns for a couple of months longer before they fuck off somewhere in search of future

What?
Conscripted kids have never fought.

"no"

>index.hr/
Ask me how I know that you're mentally retarded. Nothing wrong with mandatory military service, btw, it should have never been stopped in the first place.

I wonder if Kaziklu is too old to be pressed into service.

Fuck off you retard, we need to teach kids some discipline. Military service is a great thing.

you killed Laintime with your conscription

I think people should serve twice in their lives.

First - when they are 18 years old.
Second - when they are 30.

It is the most cost efficient method of recruiting.
Countries the size of Finland, Sweden, Croatia etc must have such armies because professional army costs too much.
And the volume is too low when you have a professional army in our cases.

conscription turns boys into men

or in this case gooks into gooks who know how to use weapons

>s-some discipline

yeah just like the past generation which had to go to the military have great "discipline" nowadays lmao
underage much

STOP whining you lazy fuck conscription is exactly for people like you

kek

>Nothing wrong with mandatory military service, btw, it should have never been stopped in the first place.

This. When I was 18, there was no mandatory service so I went to check myself in.
The niggers denied me based on my shitty results in psycho testing reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If you failed psych you'd get denied even if it was mandatory.

>Croatian army

I almost feel sory for you...almost.

Professional Iraqi army was BTFO for weeks.
Professional Ukranian army was BTFO by bunch of former conscripts (even if you assume that Russians were there in early stage - they're conscripts too) => Ukraine returns to conscriptions and conscripts hold the line.
Professional Saudi Arabia army taking heavy losses against former army of Yemen. Yemen army showed extreme level of stability and still fights as organized force.
Syrian army hold the line for 4-5 years - conscripts.

its just 2 months so what is even the point

Time to serve the EU army!

I used to be against conscription but seeing how the West is doing nowadays, I'd say it's a good thing

I passed everything but they said they wanted me to have more work-experience (I were 17 at the time)
But as you probably know they need very intense testing as you have to be capable to learn things quickly and under pressure.
Was it because of stress-related issues you got denied?

I know. Pisses me off so much because who the fuck cares ? It's war, let me shoot at shit.

the thing with conscripts is that the shit ones die quick or are just lucky. Most of the time its the command that gets you killed

Communist and nu males afraid that they will be brought out their comfy zones. When the day comes, you won't be shitposting on Sup Forums faggot, you will be in the trenches with the rest of us.

No, because of schizophrenia.

>tfw i like this croation girl at work

She finds me sexually pleasing, wanting to make a move.

All this becuse Serbia's train? lel

Oh i see, well then i don't think you would pass in any army.
They are very strict about that.

>Professional Iraqi army was BTFO for weeks.

by another more professional army

>Pisses me off so much because who the fuck cares ? It's war, let me shoot at shit.

ignorant delusional degenerate cunt
please never breed

I am anything but lazy, i train everyday, cycle 30-40 KM, go to college. I won't do anything for a country that doesnt care about me or the people. I'll rather go to prison for Service evasion. FUCK THE ARMY

Lol such a weak faggot i bet if your country would go to war you would run away like the subhuman muslim refugges ,faggot stand and fight,a little bit of army time will not kill your weak ass...probably.

Point taken.

Fuck off little communist shithead. Go play your little Nintendo you disgusting inbred of a whore mother.

>I'll rather go to prison for Service evasion. FUCK THE ARMY

What a faggot, typical castrated male.

Dude, the damage a single military trained schizo might do far outweighs the benefits of an extra warm body.

Face it, you shouldnt have pretended to be insane to get out of those PE classes, fatso.

Why would i do something for a country that is basically forcing young people out of the country so family members of the political elite can be here and take every job whilst normal hard working people can go fuck themself? I'd rather Fight Against Croatia, I'd enlist in any other Army then this one

""""CROATIAN MEN" everybody

>communist shithead

So if someone calls you retarded, they are communist for some reason?
Bravo, I'm sure you are a highly intellectual individual.

Go play call of duty if you just want to "shoot at shit it's war lmao who cares"

Savudrija & Kanegra rightful Slovenian clay you filthy westserb

some shit political reasons

You wouldn't last a day in basic with that attitude mate

t. Royal Australian Infantry

>throws in intelligence insults

Definitely a communist. Go wash your mangina, you clerk.

Nigger, I've been in martial arts for 13 years, train every day and could single punch your little Estonian arschwitz any time.

>Royal Australian Infantry

Kangaroo hunters got creative with titles.

This, Imagine having a guy chimp out now that is bad enough.
Now imagine him chimping out with an assaultrifle.

Noone is gonna take my vidya away

>Serbia literally dicking Croatia

Top kek

Keep dreaming and posting meme maps, cuck

How about you start and lose another war? It's been a while since you last did that.

By what I've seen in this whole thread, you would most probably kill some of your own men without even seeing the enemy in the act of war.just because someone calls you "faggot"

Good thing, hope you guys get good rifles.
Ours are old and clunky but still do their magic.

How many conscripts you would get yearly? We get around 25k each year.

>My Country Isn't Worth Defending: The Thread
I hope you get raped by 50 Muslims.

Are the women also part?
Equality must be enforced. Even Kikekistan knows that

Last time I've checked they got scammed big time from ukraine about their airforce.

>This is simply ineffective and too expensive. It has never worked.

Začepi bosanac ba ba pašice ba.

Jebote.

Those armies would have more losses if they were conscripts

Oh my, this looks like a dream. Imagine Balkans without those pathetic, disgusting, abhorrent bosnian accents and their dumbfounded drooling looks...

We can only hope!!!

No muslim want to be in a 95% catholic country my friend.
Pair that with a shitty economic situation and you've got yourself a practically immigrant free country.

Kaj radi na ovo sliku?

Germany and Sweden have less than 5% Muslims

You don't have to. You can go and work for a hospital instead.

In 2012 yes, Today we are at like 6% and Germany something simular.

>lel start another war fag lolol
Ok
>hep me USA dey comin

Can't argue that.

plz roosia plz we roosians now we serb friend of roosia plz give tanku.

They keep shilling this conscription shit over here too.

Are you guys joining nato/eu anytime soon?

The only reason your meme country exists is because the USA bombed the shit out of Serbia without anyone giving a fuck. How the fuck do you have the audacity to talk shit about anyone else, especially croatia and serbia is beyond me.

Bela Crkva is your destiny, boyo!

>It has never worked

It is working right now in Finland. A small country is never going to defend itself against a larger power with a purely professional army. That beings said a requirement for a working conscription model army is a motivated population of recruits. For reference anyone under 50% on this chart might as well neck themselves because if a country is not worth fighting for it might as well not exist.

What I'm saying is enjoy your greater Serbian vassal status.

Nah

What? There are still people in sweden who have brains?

Out of 600 thousand immigrants which passed through our country during the peak of immigration, only 29 took asylum and stayed here. Twenty nine.

That should explain the whole situation to you.

Literally the second thing mentioned

>I Srbija vraca vojni rok

Can you guys think of nothing original...

You see in our news people wanting it back and then just go, we'll get it back as well!

Its sad to see Finnish rating so low, need to make it go higher.

Mandatory army service is a great idea. I wish I'd been conscripted, then I wouldn't have wasted my life

>28
>kissless virgin
>worthless A.A.S. degree
>stuck in service sector hell

Is it too late to enlist?

I don't want to give up my life at Moscow for the wrong side.

You abos are the most big mouths here in pol

And is the only country who got BTFO by a bounch of emus

What a glorious past

5% too many

>You see in our news people wanting it back and then just go, we'll get it back as well!

Strong Serbs will rise under conscription, Gastozz will be the Young Corporal, Stefan Braun Infantry, Splav Division!

What day lol? You know what nukes are?

>people wanting it back
No one wants it back. It's just fake surveys.

When we get a referendum for this then i'll believe people wanted it.

>Professional Ukranian army
>Professional
>Ukraine
yeah no

Da ))))))
Sweden only 55% used to be 90+% back in 1950s.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

>when you take turns sleeping under the bunks and if a Sergeant comes in then he's fixing the overflow

Shut the fuck up pussy and serve your country

>there are people out there who are willing to fight for this country

I mean, I would probably fight the government if the push came to shove but I'd just empty the mag at my own officers in a conventional war out of pure spite. If the populace keeps voting in retarded officials over and over and never reacts appropriately, it doesn't deserve to exist.

Thats what the hippies have done for the last 50 years.
"Theres no need for war, theres no need for armies, why fight we all are one?"

>ukraine army
>shitskin army
>professional

And thats why us NCOs are allowed to shoot fags like you in the head.

Your own conscripts got fucking beheaded in Chechnya dude

Best of luck, NCOs lead from the front

Our problem was commies here back in the days.
But even today a crushing majority of Swedes want to have the good old conscription back (+75%) instead of the currently new one which is going to be launched soon. where only 4k soldiers get drafted each year (LOL)

>nationalist
>doesn't want to serve his country

Well better run the fuck away to russia before anything starts or you will get knifed.

Sounds like they dont have the resources to do higher numbers. Hows your military budget?
You need significant increases.