Epic and Hilarious Hillary Supporter Meltdown in Coffee Shop

Hillary supporter bizarrely freaks out in coffee shop - must watch in reflecting liberal hysteria

or...

Coffee shop lands beached whale... What happens next may be humorous to some.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9vWcgEoJNw

Mental illness. Call 911.

>typical leftist voter

No real desu

fucking hell

What's the last thing she said in the video?
It's caramel?

The ugly face of psychosis right there.

She's on the verge of having a breakdown

How selfish of her to kill the mood of a chilled-enviroment coffee shop with non-sensical babbling.

Trying to hone her chops with a little method acting. Probably just got out of acting class and started her homework right away.

Looks staged

The fact that there is a serious debate as to whether this is real or not shows how insane people have become... is it real?

It's staged for a youtube video, how do they say..social experiment!

Pondering that myself, I'll have to remain on the fence. Fuck standing there listening to that though.

Turns out it wasn't actually coffee. She was drinking water from Flint Michigan. This is what lead poisoning does to the brain.

We should start a campaign #CuttingAgainstHate or #CuttingAgainstTrump for these shitlibs

Performance art? Still degenerate.

there's already some #JumpForTrump memes going around with people jumping off buildings

Alternate title: Crazy bitch holds up coffee line

I would not be surprised if fake but I'd be equally nonplussed if this is real. The left, as a whole, is going out of its minds. I'm sure there were more than a few people who were on the edge have been pushed over.

what she needs most is a psychiatric evaluation, srs, this is a medical issue

It's a good summary of liberal cuck ideology

I think she's actually on the verge of getting some help for her most recent breakdown

I feel so embarrassed for the barista.

Put a cock in it.

>you're so much more than this job
What a bitch

>crazy liberal lady rants to black barista in the ultimate act of virtue signaling (plus $20 tip)
>barista's response: did u order vanilla or caramel?

Fucking gold

>I am so proud to order a latte because you are awesome

How isnt this racism? Honestly, she doesnt even know the women, but she is already stereotyping her because of her skin. Just because what she says is positive doesnt mean it can be rayciss

Recommended.

Never put your dick in crazy.

Get your coffee and go bitch.

Yes.

>Can I ask you a question?
>N-What?
>Was it a vanilla or a caramel?
>... It's caramel.

Do you guys notice how white people can become so unaware they do things like that (might be Jewish to be fair) but blacks always see this as retarded right away. Even only the light blacks will get silly

Fake and gay.

this is basically proof that you can't have a coherent argument if you afraid to take a stance on even one thing you say

Yeah as soon as it starts you can tell she was waiting for the camera to start recording. Especially with the deep breath before her tirade.

Woahh now what you seem to be experiencing, is what we call LOGIC. And theres NO place in this world for logic. Just ask leftists

>free access...

I have free access to Lamborghinis but I don't have the means to afford one.

I am so sorry for using logic and not feelz
I am literally so honoured to be able to apologize to you, because you seem so awesome.

>listen to lady scream
>never even gives me the twenty dollars anyway

I don't think i'm going to be able to take 8 years and beyond of this. I can't laugh that long.

"some crazy tangerine"

Like that's like some like fucked like up like shit like

If it's fake what message are they trying to convey?

It's staged

but that bitch has to be put down still

The left is in a full on moral panic. Anyone from the outside looking in thinks these people have gone full loony tunes, but they really do believe what they're saying. It's like the satan panic of the 80's, where people literally believed that rock and roll was going to make demons possess their children. Or that violent games make you violent. Or that all video games make you sexist.

Humans are tribal herd animals.

another black Republican is borned

Its fake, just like wrestling. And on that note she should be suplexed

"Obviously, you voted for Clinton too."

Wow racist

>not realizing within the first two seconds that this is staged

I gotta quick question for ya yanks...if you have abortion on demand now, why don't you have summary executions for stupid shit like this?

>"Obviously, you voted for Clinton too."
>Wow racist
explain as if I'm a total useful, idiotic Marxist

>went full virtue signaling

>I'M SO PROUD TO ORDER A LATTE FROM YOU

Not one person told her to shut the fuck up, they are all just as awful as she is.
>Can you please leave so we can order.
HOW DARE YOU AND YOUR!
>Ok, bye, you people are not getting my money ever again.

did she got caught saying something racists or why shes so triggered ordering latte from black person?

I think she's genuinely pleasured by the fact a nigress that looks like a man is making her coffee. Emotional reparations.

She assumed that because of skin color.

These little shits are the most racist, and can't stop trying to use POC for virtue signaling and feels good like and comments.

This is why you should carry a baseball bat with you at all times

this is the average hillary supporter

wtf i'm anti trump now

fake. this is improv, and it's not even good improv.

Quick question, could I call the cops on this person?

Used the word like over 45 times in 3 minutes. That's fucking i m p r e s s i v e

Jesus. Huma really let herself go.

yah, this was set up. no one would be stupid enough to sit through that and then hit her with a 5/5 comeback. right at the end of the video

fake and gay

>I'm a Clinton supporter, all I care about is other peoples' dreams

call the police say someones having a seizure

Is this the pinnacle of virtue signaling?

Kill it with fire

This is when you literally believe all their (((propaganda))), you turn into an embarassing, hysterical, batshit crazy drama queen.

It's obviously fake, that should be obvious to any human with a functioning soul.

The interesting part is what is this all about then? Performance art, comedy? Or maybe they just want us spreading a fake ass video in the hopes that it casts doubt on all the other very real acts of liberal derangement and mental breakdowns caught on camera recently.

>Bizarrely

You're not fucking joking, this was a set up. But why?

I'm stumped. Why would they stage this? It must be anti-left folks, but they don't tend to do obnoxious skits and public pranks like leftists groups. The biggest confusion is the actress. She's 100% owning that role. I think she's really mentally ill- or a genuine liberal.

Definately mentally ill, or maybe some sort of art project

They are mimicing their new leaders from the DNC

performance art is truly the lowest form of art

That they really want to make some trashy news entertainment show

this.

it reeks of improv

>all those prerecorded sound bytes vomited out at once, one after the other

Someone call IT, Mary Sue bot needs to be taken in for maintenance again.

> look at me, i`m not miserable, i`m not lonely and i`m important

fake

feels fake but shes fugly enough for it to be real

if this is staged, then why?

it's not funny, it's excruciating

Why.

the libral tears their delicius

To push some shit about how robots are as intelligent as people.
They did it with Tay.

Sounds like internalized racism.

Seems fake. Pretty funny, though.

I hope that poor black girl rises up and bags a white man.

This lib girl is the most racicst person ever.

looks like a few new trump voters there

Pretty sure this is a fake and viral advertisement for something.

>music does not influence children

You missed the point. The point is that music does influence children. They know this, and they know you know it. That's why they use it. They will use things against you in order to expand government control. The thing they don't mention is that the parents have the ability to filter what comes and goes.

Why do people think this is fake?

If that's fake she's a professional actor with a very high IQ, which I find much more improbable.

It seems too well-prepared. Also, her captive audience seems too willing to pay attention.

this isn't normal. no election has done this to people before. liberalism is a disease.

this is a skit, or performance art, or some similar variety of fake and gay

so many cases

it's real.