Ich hasse dieses beschissene Land so unfassbar sehr

Keine Lust mehr

Beautiful sassy qweeen! Yas gurl!

>t. Antifa

>succesfully integrating in another country
>taking an interest in local customs
>celebrating age old traditions of your host country
>probably speak fluent German too

I really have no problem with someones skin color. Problems start when they refuse to integrate, practice their weird customs and backwards culture in a western society. If only the shitskins and sandniggers in my country were willing to adapt like these two.

>

t. Antifa

your double jewing almost worked, Sören

consider suicide

Sure. They could only find an African couple to represent one of the largest German provinces.

You better prep the Bull, Jan.

fuck off faggot, niggers will never be Europeans

I still hope this whole shit happening these days is secretely a plot by nazis who fled to antarctica or some shit after WW2.

Wie gefällt dir dass ihre dreckigen Niggerschnauzen erdulden zu müssen?

Wann wehrst du dich? Nie?

she looks dead inside. holy fuck

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...] - Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

FUCKING KRAUTS

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON TRYING TO DESTROY EUROPE AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU MUST ALL WAKE UP AND THINK "WHAT CAN I DO TODAY TO UNDERMINE THE NATIVE PEOPLES OF EUROPE?"

FUCK GERMANY
AND FUCK GERMAN PEOPLE

ARYANDIED SOON.

> Niggerschnauzen
Kek, Geruch ist schlimmer
I'm fucked, I'm 25% jewish.

>implying Germany was independant

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAH MEIN GOTT HAHAHAH HAH

IS THIS THE BRITISH HUMOUR?

At least in Cologne they are still white.
Why the fuck do we need these Quota niggers?

kill merkel you fucking pussies

The pain train has no breaks

>france in charge of understanding german traditions

The prince and princess position is granted by a carnival club/society and only to long standing members and you have to be proficent in german as you're expected to give speeches all the time.
If you want to be prince/princess it means you have to pay a shitton of money (€20k+) as you're expected to pay for the costumes, parts of all events and a few nights of heavy drinking for the entire club out of your own pocket.

>upper middle class fully integrated migrants takes part in german traditions
>ready to bankroll the local carnival society
>(you)

Fuck off nigger lover. Go back to Albania.

But thats not how it works. That not how any of this works. Its all communal funds, they dont pay more than the rest of the club.

t. cologne born and bred, fortress of Carnival.

Have you ever been to Nordrhein-Westfalen? I have been, plenty of times. The amount of muzzies there makes you wonder how they are even able to still celebrate a christian fest like carnival overthere. If prince carnicval should be representive of the local population, he should have been a Turk.

But he wasn't, because Turks and Arabs don't integrate. These two apparantly do, and I really can't hate them for it.

All the cities in the Ruhr-area are complete muslim-infested shitholes. You have to be some weird kind of optimist to still call them German. And now a picture is posted of two black people, who for a change do respect the local customs and, judging by the reactions in this thread, it is still wrong?

I wish but hillary, sadly, isn't destroyed and that ship has sailed

I would be fine with it if they were a minority. We are being replaced as we speak. All white countries are being flooded left and right. We cannot allow ourselves to be tolerant anymore.

Well, I can agree on that.

why is she always doing that stupid fucking thing with her hands

You're not looking at the future. Islam, Arabs and Turks are in a worse state than the West. Most of their countries have had a demographic transition. Islamic extremism is only the last tremors of a dying religion. The big threat is the new black plague. We are going to get swarmed by the demographic time bomb that Africa is.

>Merkel was the The Boss of real life

>no guns
>expect your governments to give a shit about you
Why are eurocucks so delusional?

She is plotting.

It's called the 'Merkel-Raute', google it.

>You're not looking at the future.
>The big threat is the new black plague.
I'm aware of that, I've seen the prognosis on world population growth for the coming century.

We will be flooded by billions of Africans, fleeing from civil wars funded by chinese investments in their home countries, and indoctrinated by Islam. Also, somehow it will all be the white man's fault.

And the part that scares me the most isn't their different skincolor, but their different culture. All that we've build up here will go to waste.

>not knowing anything about his own local culture and traditions
That's exactly how it works Achmet. You want that special spot, you bankroll the show.