The future

Ok Sup Forums,
Give me your honest prediction for the future.

No transdimensional being bullshit or the rise of the God-Emperor.

I want serious answers for that question :
What awaits us in the future ?

And no Tuvalu uprising pls

Their future is our future. We are watching the United States turn into Nazi Germany. We will also become a ruined defeated and divided nation at the hands of an international military alliance. Our president literally wants to plunder the resources of other nations. He has woken the great dragon and let the bear right into the camp.

We fell for a populist leader who scapegoats the other and attacks the free press. We are destined for their future. I have no doubt. I see us in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Venezuela over oil. I see conflicts with China over the South China Sea and North Korea. I see Russia on the march through much of eastern and central Europe. I see a weakened United States at home with our military stretched thin and our economy in shambles due to sanctions or trade wars.

Collapse of the American Empire. This will cause the second comming of the Dark Ages; since the whole world's economy is dependent on the U.S.

Wow very dark and sad futures...

>chinese housing bubble bursts causing the chinese economy to crash and the communist party to be overthrown, so china pretty much ceases to be relevant for a couple decades because it becomes a huge mess
>while china is in turmoil, US coalition wipes out north korea
>china collapsing hurts us/eu economy, second great recession, huge inflation
>india remains irrelevant
>israel preemptively attacks iran nuke sites since iran is obviously still trying to make nukes
>arab nations pissed and attack israel, israel easily defeats them
>us/eu green energy and oil from north america makes the middle east irrelevant
>all the middle eastern nations not already shit hole failed states become them, middle east becomes africa 2.0
>automation results in massive unemployment worldwide
>increased crime and drastically increased poverty everywhere, including US/EU

So basically for the coming decades, the US will still be on top, but the world in general will be a lot shittier.

Trump saves the entire world

Adding onto this as well... China may very well split into multiple countries.

The special regions may form their own governments and be joined by surrounding cities. This could permanently seal the US's position at the top of the food chain since India is never going to emerge from the shit hole it sits so comfortably in...

The only advantage China enjoys over the US is population which has slowly been gaining wealth. When the collapse occurs, that population will be divided and start rapidly losing what little currency they have (the parts of China the remain "China"). The special region nations will probably fair much better, but still behind the US.

not so fast, we and china are already there and ready to take over.

>Chinese economy falls apart after US moves many manufacturing jobs back to America.
>US and Russia btfo ISIS together, restoring relations between the two nations.
>US economy flourishes, spurring worldwide economic growth.
>Brexit happens, US signs a new trade deal with them.
>Surge of nationalism in Western countries leads to right-leaning leaders being elected. Most refugees are deported.

The wet dreams of a dying empire. China is 99% Han Chinese and they basically invent stable governments. They are going to buttfuck you hard, and we are going to watch and cheer on them.

>So basically for the coming decades, the US will still be on top, but the world in general will be a lot shittier.

Thanks a lot Drumpf.

Bumping

Yea, because Chinese and to a lesser extent European economies are not heavily dependent on trade with the US. Moronic Turk

race war.... It's a biological inevitability. It's already happening. China will eat the world and enslave the shitskin races unless the white man stops him. That's what's funny about seeing all these niggers hate on their only life line to civilization and freedom

The technological singularity.

Everybody will lose if globalism ends, some more than the others, but everybody will lose. Now what the USA has to lose, and that is way more important, is her plentiful allies all over the world. USA is so strong because most of the Top 10 economies in the world are her close allies. This will change dramatically and the USA is going to lose more than anybody else.

What the hell does their common ethnicity have anything to do with it?

99% of the population of Taiwan is Han, are they in a hurry to rejoin the mainland you fuckwit?

When the collapse happens there will be a huge ripple through the Chinese economy... Massive unemployment, shortages, etc... Unhappiness begets protests, which in China means crackdown... When that starts, its all over for the CCP, there are just too many people too readily connected to suppress revolt like they have in the past (Tienanmen Square)... Add on the fact that the US intelligence community will be fanning the flames.

Once the government is in disarray... The special administrative regions (Hong Kong and Macau) will declare their independence (they literally hate the CCP), taking their wealth, business, and finance sectors with them... The urban centers around them will follow suit and try to join them (so as to leech off them). Mongolia and Tibet as well (though both are irrelevant).

China will still be "strong" but it will take decades to get back to where they are now.

It's the USA where the Innaguration of the new head of state caused rioting in the streets, not China. There is only one nation on the global stage that looks like it's going to crumble soon, and it's not China.

>rioting
Sorry Ahmed, but a handful of impoverished shit dicks smashing windows so they can steal shit does not mean our nation is collapsing.

And here I thought education was important in Europe.

Also, the chinese central bank has several trillions reserves in dollars, they can survive a big crisis relatively unharmed. They will invest all that money in their economy and can keep themselves afloat for a couple of years without a problem. The USA though will go to shit if the Chinese stop absorbing all those dollars your wasteful government is wasting.

t. Assad 2011

Trump will deliver on the wall
Trump will be blocked on a lot of things
Repubs will try hard to get another candidate to run in 4 years
Wind out of his sails
Close race
He still wins
Liberal tears for 8 years

>r-selection
>more offspring (i.e. pro-life n based christian family)
>liberal

>K-selection
>fitter offspring (i.e. pro-choice and birth control)
>conservative

lolwut?

how can free press be free as it demonises one side while it glorifies the other side...?....
do you know what "free" press means?
i think not.

What is google

I know you Germans are stupid, but I didn't think you were that stupid... Their bank will collapse when huge swaths of their population and corporate structure become insolvent with the collapse.

Think the US housing bubble, only instead of affecting a couple million poor people with worthless mortgages in the US, it will be affecting hundreds of millions of people, and trillions in worthless property in China.

yeah keep telling yourself that dying nation, it's china who voted in a reality-tv-star that hates 40% of his nation, and that is hated by 60% of his nation, not the USA.

China has 4 trillion in its bank to overcome any crisis they want. Not everybody is as stupid as the US government. The US government though will definetely crumble if another big recession happens.

The irony in talking about dying nations as you live in what will inevitably be Germanistan in a couple decades.

boredom and more boredom. an existential nightmare of complacent nothingness. the lukewarm coffee of existence. i predict no actual happenings until the end of time.

Germany is 90% white and christian, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Free to choose/side with who they want.
There are no objective news media or very little.
They either pick left or right to back up, but they always side with one.

You understand that the bullshit progressive ideology your whole country believes is literally what the country you're insulting forced you to believe after they kicked your ass, right?

Seriously the level of cucked is off the charts, tell me how converting to Islam goes

"keep telling yourself that"

Meanwhile, that 90% has negative population growth and the 10% are having entire broods of kids.

yeah well there was a reason why the USA became what it became. Democracy is true strength. But Democracy in the USA is dead, that is why the death of the whole USA is also just a matter of time.

The genetic pool will further disintegrate and finally dissolve completely once the machine brain has taken over.

good one kraut

The question stands, as it's actually more related to a class, not political stance. US middle class liberal and conservative will equally choose K (with conservative probably having more children), while chinese peasant would like to take r, so Chairman will cut his balls off. Bait pic is wrong.

Ok, real answer.

As hard economic times become increasingly normal in western countries, you'll see a dramatic upspike in right-wing ethnonationalist type groups. The current right wing reaction to the migrant crisis in Europe is only the opening act. This may take several decades, but the EU will almost certainly at some point collapse.

Either China or the USA gets hit with a massive economic crisis, and given that for now the two are codependent one domino knocks off the other. The CCP will not go quietly into that good night, and the Chinese people have shown the propensity to stick with the devil they know even when shit gets bad.

The USA, however, has a massive faultline running straight through its population, splitting coastal elites from heartlanders. And those two groups will blame one another. And the police wont be able to stop them once they get going. At that point if the military steps in on the side of the right I expect Democracy to be over, the entire leftist Cathedral of University-Media-Civil Service to be dismantled. If the military splits or stays out, then the left wins because it has superior organizations and the media on its side shilling. At that point it'd be a Left-Wing Totalitarian state

Or maybe im totally full of shit and its all just business as usual

More like in a year or two, when Trump is impeached and resigns in shame as the proceeding begin... Populism falls flat on its face and we go back to politics as usual because people see how truly full of shit and powerless to bring about any change demagogues are.

These are 4 predictions for the far future that I think could happen, I can't say I think any one is more likely than the other

Prediction 1: Humanity's technological prowess in computing exceeds anything we could dream of today. Humans upload our brains into a supercomputer to live forever in bliss and total assimilation into the machine. Humanity as we know it is gone.

Prediction 2: Humanity's technological prowess in genetic engineering exceeds anything we could dream of today. Genetically enhanced "humans" bend life itself to their will and forcefully evolve themselves to thier idea of perfection. Humanity as we know it is gone.

Prediction 3: Humanity's technological prowess in space exploration exceeds anything we could dream of today. Humans spread out through the galaxy and spread out far enough that any one planet doing any of the above doesn't effect the whole. Humanity maintains itself as we know it (for the most part)

Prediction 4: Humanity is destroyed before any of that could happen.

>So basically for the coming decades, the US will still be on top, but the world in general will be a lot shittier.

Woohoo!!! USA!! USA!!!

Death by fire awaits almost all of us. Sorry if that scares you. Reminder that there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Shit will hit the fan.

trump is great and i am so glad it's not hillary. but honestly he's just kind of a normal guy, nothing that dramatic. the left has hyped him into hitler and he's honestly nowhere close. we're talking two different beasts entirely.

I fully believe Australia will be the last english speaking white majority country. Get your tickets now.

your abbos will huff and rise and sjw on you. cap this.

>Trump's America withdraws from European entanglements to deal with China
>EU either collapses or centralizes through German pressure
>NATO withdrawl from Europe means Kosovo gets attacked and conquered by Serbia
>more Russian shenanigans, possible Baltic butthurt
>collapse of Dayton system and a second war in Bosnia, constellation of political forces unknown either Croat-Serb alliance vs Bosnians, Croat-Bosnian vs Serbs or three way bonanza
>Shitskins continue to pour into Europe, radical Islamic terror attacks become commonplace, also probable Islamists fighting in Kosovo and Bosnia
>Far right parties gain considerable ground in Euro states, possibly win power in some, further adding to the continental clusterfuck
>UK chilling and laughing at the Euros, while getting devoured from within by shitskins
>if America and China go to war, the shit hits the fan; also (slim) possibility of Russians intervening on America's side vs China as well

>india remains irrelevant

KURDISTAN

Muslims take over western europe,Russia "saves" eastern europe from them by invading us,america turns into african tier country after the majority of the population is outbred by niggers.In africa bilions will die oof hunger since there will not be any benevolent rich whites.China will chocke on smog and die of cancer.Conclusion humanity will stagnate and die on this rock,we will fail to conquer the stars....or maybe the 4th reich will rise and inferior races will be exterminated or enslaved and humanity will.transcend.....it could go either way,but we all know which is more probable.

AS a history major, what I can tell you is, everyone who tells you how the future is going to be, is either lying or sharing their delusions with you. The world is a track for bumper cars, a chaotic shock os variables, impossible to predict.

And so far, I've never seen someone give their predictions about the future without being something that is either a optimal idealized version of what they want or a apocalyptical scenario, which for some reason is a fetish among certain people.

Bitch shut the fuck up faggot.

You are a huuuuuuuuuuuge cuck.

That's all I have to add to this conversation for now.

Poverty.

>I want serious answers for that question :
>What awaits us in the future ?

Nuclear Holocaust caused by first world countries. Power shifts to Asia, massive environment problems, new sickeneses, mass extinction of animals due to illegal poaching. Increase of of the gap between poor and rich,

Basically, World War III

All I care about right now is feeding the masses red pills. Everyone who sits in that oval office is controlled by heebs. As long as the wall is built, and people keep waking up, we will be headed toward a better future.

Most gross trends you can see coming. Everyone who saw the Mongolian cluster fuck that was the Versailles treaty knew that 20 years down the road there would be another war with Germany and they said so constantly.

China will either collapse or will launch a massive ground war and land grab to stave off collapse. They are already arming a mobilizing infantry/armor divisions at an alarming rate.

look at my map and see the potential vectors of invasion into neighboring territories. They cant fuck with the US navy but they can roll over land like it aint shit.

The first target will almost certainly be Taiwan but they sure as fuck wont stop there. They can back the North Koreans for an invasion of the south and once they have the south they will have a close enough launch for an amphibious invasion of japan. They can roll Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia/Myanmar hell they could fucking invade India and all of the Stan countries. I could totally see a china Pakistan alliance or china India alliance depending on which country china wants to invade.

Our air power and naval power is great against a few hadji goatfuckers in low intensity wars but we do not have the logistically ability to deal with hundreds of millions of Chinese infantry running amok across Asia we will literally run out of bombs before they run out of men and they give no fucks about their men being killed.

China needs to kill at least 30+ million of their military age men to maintain political integrity and avoid a fucking revolution they wont give a flying fuck about starting world war 3 because they can stomach the casualties of such a way and it would benefit them.

Global financial collapsed followed by civil war across Europe and most of the West.

This starts in about 2021.

You need to be putting plans into action to move yourself and your family into the woods and have some sort of sustainability in your home if you are to have a good chance of surviving unscathed.

EU is fucked, Trump does a huge tariff against China, the world economy gets it's ass kicked, if not killed.

After that, it's anyones guess. Will be bad though.

Have patience, the fire rises.

The world gets nuked back to the Stone Age

Economic collapse of the west, Israel destroys the arabs in the middle east and partners with Russia for a new era of peace.

What would North Korea do?

and here is the edited pic with arrows.

Their causalities would be horrific Im talking Gallipoli in the first world war bad but they could easily pull it off. We do not have the logistical capability to stop a fully mobilized and armed PRC unless we launch nukes and if we use our nukes they sure as fuck will use theirs. So because MutuallyAssuredDestruction doctrine is in effect the war will have to be fought conventionally and it will be absolutely fucking brutal.

On the plus side all those army pukes and jarheads who have been pining for the "real war" will finally get the one way ticket to Valhalla that they asked for.

>projecting my wishes and dreams
Fuck off kike.

According estimates the population of subsaharan Africa is set to double over the next 20 years to a total of 2 billion niggers on the continent. Populations in central and south America will also grow substantially, though at a lower rate.

It is currently believed that this population explosion will result in some 200-250 million economic migrants (there are also estimates of 100 million climate change refugees) by 2040. These people are expected to move to colonize Europe and the USA. With our already substantially reduced demographics this will the fate of the future of our the USA and many European nations.

We will face a decision that will determine the fate of the west and European peoples in general. Either we resist and carry out a campaign of ethnic cleansing and genocide on a scale the world has never seen before or we suffer the fate of the American Indians and watch as our birthright is taken from us.

We cannot hope to carry on through apartheid rule in our homelands as their numbers are too great and our institutions too compromised.

Just plug my shit in, senpai

All of you animals need to be eradicated. I have to work in close proximity to a jew. It's a shame.

basically this
I also predict that the spics will start to riot once all their gibs run out. This will increase support for removing them completely.

Thoth fully returns, as Kek decreed
The book of magic is drudged up from the nile and returned to its owner
its spells let loose a symphony of powerful sorceries which will raise up the gods themselves from their graves.
Thoth will send them forth, returning them from his underworld, first the gods of the dead, who he shares his realm with, then those of Chaos, Kek's wife and her kin. Thoth's wife, Isis, and Horus shall come forth following. Finally leading the rest shall be Ra, who Thoth shall beckon and greet before returning bellow, as the Moon sets when the Sun rises. Set shall not return with them though, for how can what has never left come back?

The ARYANDIED will come again. It will be glorious

A very slow and painful death of Europe and the West. There is no recovering from the mass brainwashing of the left across our countries.

First the economy will stagnate, violence will become more prominent across all our nations. Racial violence, stealing, chaos and anarchy as things chip apart year by year. At some point, after attempted revolutions and various conflicts both civil and national, everything will cave in upon itself.

It is only then, with the primal determination and instinct of the survivalist man, will we rebuild our glory. Let us pray that they carry the lesson into the future, so that we may never fall again.

Purging the kikes once and for all would go a long way toward ensuring it doesn't get this bad ever again.

China is already 54 different nations

>8800333
The Jews need to be eradicated if this is not to happen again.
They have been there every step of the way as the West descended into madness.

good. sounds comfy

>israel easily defeats them
israel couldn't defeat my clenched asshole without (((greatest ally)))

absolutely autistic.

Trump dies before re-election, or wins then dies before seeing out full term. It's a sad day, and those libtards celebrate in their MSM. Trey Gowdy becomes the next Great President in the mid twenties

I agree but the odds of that happening are low if I were to speak realistically. I'll go on hoping we'll find a way to revive the Reich without the whole world coming down on us with nukes and all the manners of war, but I just think it's not likely enough to happen.

>economic deprivation as we try to establish energy independence from the middle east, quickly followed by a happier populace who are returning to the work force and finding satisfaction in all the booming industrial production.
>china gonna be made and i have no clue what he plans to do with that. (maybe produce oil at discounted prices in order to start chipping away at our deficit)
>saudis too. ..... fuck those guys

If we allow ourselves to be further colonized and lose control we will only be able to reassert ourselves through ethnic cleansing and genocide to reclaim our territory and institutions. Once that option is on the table, the kikes are going to go. There is no other path forward in the long run. Either we suffer the fate of the American Indians and lose everything or we do what they couldn't and cleanse our lands of the invaders. It might not happen in our lifetimes, but it has to happen or we will not survive.

Memetic magic is our only hope for saving the West.
It's time to meme harder than you have ever memed in your life because the future of the White race depends on it.
The Jews are becoming arrogant in their Kikery, they have even begun to push for the acceptance of pedophilia.
It will not be long before those not fully indoctrinated by the Marxist agenda smell the rot emanating for the festering insides of our media, government, and banking institutions causing them to wake from their restless slumber.
We will have another chance to stand and fight for our heritage and our people, but if we do not succeed, I doubt we will have another.

Trump pulls the US together. Manufacturing rages back. Like Reagan, he wins basically every state on his second run through. Liberals forget what they were pissed about.

The US is in such need for labor, many Mexicans get to stay on work visas and become legal citizens.

China has some serious hard times, but pulls though intact. Mr Wong avg. china-man has no capability to rabble-rouse in the face of American provided surveillance technologies to the Commie govt.

Brexit happens. Frenchies stay in Eurozone, that shambles along slowly dying until everybody realizes the obvious that macroeconomics don't allow a tight economic union. The longer the rot, the more desperate the people, the closer Europe gets to a Muzzie purge.

SpaceX pulls of a miracle. Humans to mars and the asteroid belt. Global low cost gigabit ethernet equivalent though low-flying satellite constellations. Musk tragically dies in a rocket explosion. Millions attend state funeral.

Russia stumbles along, slowly growing.

bioengineering overtakes silicon as the new technical frontier when Moore's law ends. We have stupid & slow androids for drudgework manual labor, but humans are far preferred if they can be afforded.

Here is the real truth:

1) The Jewish Elite are planning to crash all world currencies including the dollar and replace it with a new world currency - Bitcoin 2.0. It's already happening, China is going to start it.

Bitcoin in 2 years is going to reach the price of $40,000. See 1988 Economist cover, 2018 is the planned date.

2) The Elite will have the rest of their anti establishment candidates win, like La Pen. What, you think Trump isn't controlled? KEK.

3) The Elite need a pretext to take away the P5 powers of the UN council. They will do this by more war and terror attacks.

4) The UN will be given a makeover and reformed, with a world leader as its figurehead.

5) A possible conflict between Trump and China

6) Formation of the new UN and new world currency so, "None of this will never happen again."

The key theme here is that the "Old World Order" is going to be killed off. Trump, Putin are the "White hats". In Wrestling terms, they are the baby faces. the good guys. They have their role to play.

The Old World Order includes the FED, currencies, Marxist/Liberal institutions etc. This traps people like on here who are half awake to what is going on but are not aware of the extent of deception. They might even go after Israel as well.

Their race-mixing and White Genocide agenda will continue full throttle.

T. Butthurt bohemian grove fag

Ahh yes, the intelligence of some Sup Forums'rs is just overwhelming.

can state with assurance that the last generation of White children is now being born. Our 'control commission' will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, FORBID the Whites to mate with Whites. The White women MUST cohabit with members of the dark races, and the White men with black women. Thus, the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the White means the end of the White man and our most dangerous enemy will become but a memory.

We jews will embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty. In 'Pax Judaica' our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us [jews] to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples." - Rabbi Emanual Rabinovich

One world race, one world order, one world currency

Trump, Putin, they are all actors in their grand play, time to wake up Europe, everything is a sham

My European people must wake up to the extent of the deception or the world is doomed.

>Bitcoin 2.0. It's already happening

>Bitcoin in 2 years is going to reach the price of $40,000.

Sure thing, faggot

It's going to happen. Bitcoin is their one world currency. The truth is right in front of you. In fact it's already happening, you can visit fiatleak.com and watch the bitcoins flow into China. It all starts with China.

You MUST wake up to the extent of the deception, I am on your side brother

only possible scenarios: whites destroy nonwhites or are destroyed by them. we either absorb them and become vastly weaker, or we are consumed by them and they become stronger

>What awaits us in the future ?
Mass immigration and state promoted multiculturalism are past the point where all this could end well. And since governments will not reverse the process and send most of the heathens home, there will be hate, there will be crime, and maybe eventually war or civil war. With ethnic cleansings, that's my whole point.

We were already going to go off the rails before Trump, he's a symptom not a cause

Sorry if you liked business as usual, it aint coming back

Biafra will separate from Nigeria, Europe will self-implode due to degeneracy + mass immigration from North African and Middle Eastern countries, Trump may turn coat, Russia will attempt, but fail to save Europe, so native European whites will move to Russia. Africa in general will become a fascist state either by Biafran Fascism or some other African country that escaped the crab mentality and will gradually rise to become a super power.

Small skirmishes on the streets between Nationalists, National Socialists and Neo-Marxists and Communists.

Blacks in America and Europe will self-repatriate to Africa due to conditions in Europe becoming unlivable and Africa's economic strength rising.

Timespan is probably 30-120 years.

t. cuckservative nationalist

Found the redditor