Obama Gave 221 Million to Palestine Last Minute

rt.com/usa/374854-obama-221-million-palestinian-authority/

archive.is/A5twk

Does Sup Forums support this decision or does Sup Forums stand with Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Manekshaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Gotta be alive to spend all that money

Trump should liquidate everything Obama has in order to pay our country back.

The nigger still gave 40 billion to Israeli kikes

If he had balls he's recognise Palestine as a state and sanction Israel instead of just throwing cash their way.

Why do Poos love Israel so much?

I don't stand with either

is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

They both hate Muslims?

if king nigger gave 40 billion to the kikes and 221 million to the sandniggers, does that make him pro-israel or pro-palestine

The thing about PaleStein and IsReal is that neither should exist. There should be a Christian nation centred on Jerusalem.

Because its just another shithole

He has given 1000x more to the kikes over the years but i don't really give a shit either way.It's americans tax money

He also gave 38 billion over 10 years to Israel

>Funding a terrorist breeding country with american tax dollars.

Thanks for the new targets for target practice obongo.

Good riddance you filthy nigger.

>be American
>40 million people live below poverty line
>don't want to spend money on helping sick peiple in your country cause "that'd be gommunism"
>meanwhile Israel haven't free public healthcare courtesy of American tax payer is totally halal cause "muh God's chosen people even though Jesus himself said their father is the devil, master of lies."

>*israel has

They sell us Murican weapons and tech.
They sustain our weed farmers in a couple of Northern states when they visit every year.
And we have a similar border/land problem with the Mudslimes. What's not to like?

Stormweenies BTFO

prob because they have their own Muslim problem that spans over centuries

>king nigger giving other people's money to people who never give us any money back
Who cares who he supports out of the two, nig likes to throw millions around in billion dollar increments as if it's his to people and things of little to no value and even lower chance of reasonable return

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel

You can be anti Palestinian without being pro Israel you logically falacious faggot.

I don't support anyone in the middle east.

the enemy of my enemy (muslimes) is my friend. Israel is our frontline.

Sup Forums always has and always will support Israel. Especially when is Israel vs muzzies.

Don't need to. The entire Middle East is in you kek

Both countries are bad versions of their good version

JIDF is busy tonight, I see.

Obama was /ourguy/

>Obama did something good
Best timeline confirmed

And? He gave Israel 46bn. What about that?

yeah who says the jews get to make their homeland on top of holy land. Make those kikes annex west africa or something

Praise kek

What the fuck does this even mean you goddamn no brained fuckhead kike

Put them in New York. There are already like 6 million Jews over there.

Great going donating so much money to a terrorist run country. Wasn't creating ISIS enough,Obummer?

Because poos hate Pakis and Jooz hate Muslims.

Obama gives 221 million to Palestine, 30+ billion to Israel yearly. It's not even comparable.

So it's treason, then.

I don't support the Israeli government or military, at least until they break their alliance with ISIS and form an alliance with Syria, however I support the Israeli people, and the Palestinians are far better off under Israeli or Jordanian rule than they are independent.

Israel belongs to Christians.

Reminder that Sup Forums, a board which prides itself on its hatred of jews, successfully contributed to the election of the biggest shill for Israel the White House has ever seen.

I wish America would stop being world police and butt the fuck out of either side

This

Lol and then we become chinese.

Just looking out for his fellow muslim brothers. Nothing wrong with that.

Poo in Loos love affair started with Israel because of this great man. He was like the Patton of India: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Manekshaw

Granted, this was the man who basically forced the Pakistanis to surrender and GTFO our country.

>posts pic from Syria

I am a jew who voted for Trump. I think the best possible outcome for the Jews is to be seen as publicly against Trump yet steadfastly benefiting from his election over Hillary. Most Jews are wealthy, they will benefit financially from lower taxes and loosened regulation. Yet we maintain a good PR face by having all the Rabbis dabble in SJW stuff. Genius marketing!

Treason?

Lovely. Borrow 211 million from China, put the bill on Us taxpayers and give to Plestine.

Thats 221 million that didnt go to homeless americans.

Brilliantly cunning indeed.

>Thats 221 million that didnt go to homeless americans.
Or medical science research.
Or infrastructure.
It literally went down the drain.

>and then we become Chinese

Aren't you already?

I'm from Queensland. We are 0.6% chink.

But Melb and Sydney is overwhelmed with Chinese tho.

Or do you support secession of Queensland?

Only because Jews dominate the states, this was a big and personal fuck you from Obama on the way out the door.

>Obama spend US tax dollars for something that won't help the Palestinians nor will hurt Israel
JEWS BTFO!!!

Sydney I know is about 10%. I don't consider Melbourne Australia.

I like the idea of succession but I wouldn't choose to leave. We'd be fucked because Sydney is an economic world centre and cutting ties like that is economic death. We don't have the population to support a free Queensland state.

Thanks Obama, more millions sunk into his legacy of destabilising the Middle East

Why won't it help the Palestinians?

Then force Melbourne/ Victoria into a secession!

burn both

DELET

We need them as containment.

He's just carrying out the political theory of Kissinger, regarding how to keep the oil flowing in ME-NA. Factionalize the east, play them off against eachother, destroy any pan-Arab movements that could unite or modernize them (Baathism).

40 billion?
Have you forgotten the holocaust? Have you forgotten the suffering of the Jewish people? You only gave 30 billion? Have you no shame? Israel is in war, it will not survive with only 15 billion!
The blood is on your hands USA, YOUR HANDS! 5 billion is nothing compared to your military budjet and yet it is Israel that fights your wars in the Middle-East, on the other side of the globe. By giving only nothing you have LITERALLY caused another SHOAH!

holy shit!

Because we will rape them regardless, and they will spend (whatever small amount is left after their govt officials take some) it on weapons and tunnels instead of infrastructure and schools, which means we'll just bomb their purchases and rightfully so.
They are out of luck and have been for the last several years. It's already over.

Me too. Instead of wasting all this money on other countries every penny of it should be used on improving our own nation. We're not getting anything out of "helping" these third world wastelanders. They need us, we don't need them. American protectionism needs to go as well, no more babysitting and making sure the little nations play nice with each other. Just complete withdrawal from foreign affairs unless we stand to gain something worthwhile from it. Germany and Russia are the only allies we should keep. Everyone else but China are irrelevant and China won't go causing trouble because they really can't afford to lose our trade.

THEY'LL EMBEZZLE IT LIKE THE REST OF THE MONEY THATS BEEN DUMPED THEIR WAY, PIECES OF SHIT THAT THEY ARE

PALESTINIAN LEADERS WANT PALESTINIAN PEOPLE TO SUFFER SO THEY CAN USE IT FOR PROPAGANDA ACROSS THE MUSLIM WORLD

ISRAEL IS THE BOOGEYMAN THAT REPRESSIVE ISLAMIC GOVERNMENTS USE TO DISTRACT THEIR POPULATIONS FROM THEIR ELITES AND ROYALS BUTTFUCKING THEIR OWN PEOPLE, THERE'S BIG BUSINESS IN KEEPING THE "BOOR BALESTINIANS" MEME GOING

cynical much?

>President controls funding

HOW

Obama is a traitor.

Palestibians will blow the 200 mil in 5 minutes and it will go into the pockets of their corrupt administration.

They are subhumans who pioneered many terrorist tactics like child suicide bombers and peace trucks.

Palestinians need to be exterminated. The whole world, including other arabs, looks down on them.

This right here.

Poos don't REALLY love Israel at all, they just pretend to so they can get Israeli weapons for btfo of Pakis. Poos are aware of Israeli treachery and Jewish treachery in general, it's just that they realise that they have a common enemy (Muslims).

Based Obama (even though I stand neither with Palestine nor with Israel)!

DENY REALITY MUCH?

ONLY BRAINWASHED MUSLIMS AND IDIOT LIBERALS ARE STILL FOOLED BY THE PALESTINIAN MEME

AT LEAST THE BRAINWASHED MUSLIMS HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF A TRIBAL EXCUSE AND CAN HIDE BEHIND TAQIYA WHEN THEY PUSH THEIR FALSE NARRATIVE, THE LIBERALS ARE JUST NAIVE MORONS

I just doubt how conscious of a decision it is to sow misery and how much its just ineptness.

FUNNELING MONEY INTO SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS IS THE OPPOSITE OF INEPTNESS

THEY'RE PURE SCUM AND ITS 100% CONSCIOUS

LIBERALS WILL DO ANY MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO DENY THE OBVIOUS

Just give them a country and fuck off.
Once Palestine exists UN has nothing over you

No. If we do they will attack us, and more importantly, we want that clay and we will have it.
Also the irrelevant UN already has nothing on us, thanks to that sweet American veto, and the fact that we don't care about their angry letters.

>just cuck out and give them what they want

Duterte would be disgusted with your attitude senpai

What Palestinians want is all of Palestine which is Israel and all foreign Jews to go home.
Once they have their own country they can only complain to their own leaders.

IF EVERY PALESTINIAN WAS GIVEN A PER CAPITA SHARE OF THE BILLIONS THEIR LEADERS HAVE EMBEZZLED THEY COULD ALL HAVE A PLANE TICKET A LAMBORGHINI AND AN APARTMENT IN DUBAI

THE WHOLE THING WOULD BE OVER

But they still won't. Even if something like this will happen they will never be given full sovereignty, thus still de facto occupied.

Just let them rule over themselves into destruction. If they end up attacking Israel then its grounds for legal bombing runs

I support Palestine way more then those stinky fucking Jews.

maybe they'll behave better whenever our embassy opens in jerusalem

i thought you guys hated jews?

US really needs to cut this useless aids and spend that money on NASA. We need asteroid mining as a planet, not more useless arabs.

It will cost many, many lives. They will begin terrorising us much more professionally and only then bombing us. Additionally it will give them a new hope, which is not something that we can allow after trying to demoralize them for so long
And, we have no reason to. We are winning

King negro kinda showed his true colors at the very end huh?

SHO' DID

ITS BECAUSE TRUMP WAS GOING TO ROLL BACK EVERYTHING REMOTELY CONSIDERED PART OF HIS "LIBERAL AGENDA" AND OBAMA'S LEGACY WOULD BE NOTHING

SO HE DID WHAT HE COULD WITH THE SURPRISE VOTE IN THE UN, AND AT THE LAST SECOND PUSHED THROUGH THIS 200MIL OF WASTED MONEY HEADED STRAIGHT FOR THE SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS OF THE SCUMBAG PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY

>nah bro fuck chemotherapy and shit. Just let the cancer fester a little while and it will eventually take itself out lol

Well at this rate you are gonna end up Annexing all of West Bank and they will be citizens who want gibs me dat. At best they will be a massive drain to your economy but we all know from history what happens to when a oppressed people get power over their oppressors.

Also you might end up being a real apartheid state where you abuse citizens.

Lol dumb nigger

Dont get me wrong I love anything that fuck over the kikes but by doing this he has just guaranteed that the jews will use their influence to smear his reputation forever. He will have no legacy when the happy merchants are done with him.

Ironically this is a double boon for us because not only did he fucks the Israelis but when the jews attack him that means all the niggers who think obama is a demi-god who can do know wrong are gonna get red-pilled on jews.

its a win-win for us. I fucking love it. Well done obongo you delightful nignog troll.

I support Obama being lined up against a wall and shot.