How should one proceed into entering politics?

Start locally, at the municipal and city level?

>Weekly Sup Forums political meeting

Join small non-profit groups first. Build up a support base.

Do not bother running for alderman unless you have a lot of support in your immediate community - I'm talking like your street.

I would suggest municipality -> county -> state -> federal.

I am a senator to the federal government.

AMA

You would have to be desperate. As soon as you became popular in any aspect where you were in a position to change things in your country, you would be set up in a position to get black mailed. Probably with an under age prozzi. Youd turn into a puppet with a sold soul and youd regret it for the rest of your life. Constantly doing shit you dont want to do. Being used up and shat out like an old apple.

proof

My problem is that all established parties but one are against conservative ideas. The only conservative party in Austria got many dumb people in the lower brackets aka local levels. I dont want to associate with them. Also there are no youth / student programs like in other big parties. The groundwork is not there yet. Should i just join political NGOs or Start-up my own media company to fullfill my need to political express myself. Special Note: I rly want to be politican.

Local is concrete. National is abstract

>Doesn't want to associate with dumb people
>Wants to get into democratic politics

I've got bad news for you, user...

Find a niche you could exploit and start exploiting it while rallying more and more people behind you.

Also forget about rolling with the big boys (yet).

Same problem. I live in a very liberal city, with only the center/right people living in the more rural parts. Hence it's quite difficult to find social groups more intune with the same beliefs.

>LOCAL

Local government allows you to see the results of your efforts and labor more clearly. It doesn't offer the prestige of higher offices but I think there is more honor and joy serving at the local level.

>Local government allows you to see the results of your efforts and labor more clearly. It doesn't offer the prestige of higher offices but I think there is more honor and joy serving at the local level.
Is it possible for a leader to forgo the bullshit of social media, and concentrate purely on his work?

Typical successful political career:

>young shit-tier lawyer
>powerful lawyer
>D.A.
>state legislature
>U.S. congress
>governor?
>president?

ok we get it..

Bump
I'm curious

This.
Democratic politics means that you need to be social and gather support from many people — this includes talking to dumb people and being associated with them.

Get on your city council

Nice LARP

>Move to Texas
>Buy all the guns you want
>Never worry about losing your freedom ever again

Infiltrate a mainstream party, one that mostly matches your views, and do what you can to pull it in a direction that suits you.

if we had these i would go

gain a following sam hyde style