What is the most relatively unaccomplished and historically insignificant European nation?

What is the most relatively unaccomplished and historically insignificant European nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WeVWupFBkA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britain.

San Marino

Malta

Finland.

Austria

All Baltic states apart from Lithuania.

Luxembourg?

(((Lichtenstein)))

That's the opposite of it probably.

Lithuania

Belarus

United Kingdom

>Preventing all of Northern Europe from falling to communism
>Not relevant

Luxemburg or Liechtenstein

Romania

Ukraine.

Andorra

Ukraine or Belgium.

>Belgium
>Slovenia
>""""Kosovo""""
>Albania
>Moldova
>Luxembourg
>Liechtenstein
>Andorra
>Monaco
>San Marino
>Vatican
Top contenders for that title

None of those are states let alone historic

sup

These

Belarus is just a company town

Belgium is excluded as it's pretty much a non-country

Sigh plz no we already have daily meme war threads between retards on both sides,plz do not derail this thread....

Outside of memes, probably Belarus or Latvia

Holy shit check 'em

Monaco

>the most relatively unaccomplished and historically insignificant European nation?
moldova, macedonia, albania
estonia/latvia/lithuania/belarus could be argued but those were a part of historically significant forces for a long time and their history shares it.

>Ukraine

At least they had colonies.

Andorra, they are a money laundring micro state but shittier than Switzerland, literally Andorra's purpose is that.

it's kind of funny to see how clueless people are about anything pre WW1

B

You mean
The king had a hand farm

all of them.

make room for the new chinese kings gweilo

We killed 10 million niggers and had a lot of soldiers die in our country, we're unaccomplished but not insignificant.

It is Liechtenstein and I am from there. It's a beautiful country and if you ever leave your trailer you should visit.

There are no irrelevant countries in Europe.

France.

Canada

Ukraine didn't exist pre-WW1.

Wales

/Thread

What is this "nation" thing you speak of?

Turkey

macedonia, home of the greatest conqueror of all time save for Genghis is historically irrelavent

Poland and Albania

>moldova, albania

Long and epic medieval history.

>lithuania

Long and epic but also great.

>belarus

Not great or epic, but average and still long.

>estonia/latvia/macedonia

Literally meme countries.

Estonia, Latvia, or Belarus. Although I guess Russians trying to project their influence among the Baltic states makes Estonia and Latvia relevant. So Belarus.

Sweden

>Vatican
toppest keks

Without the Vatican the Catholic crusades would not have existed

SanMarino

I was going to write Ukraine, but we did have the one and only anarchistic state of Mahnovshina. That's something at least. Belarus is close, bit being a communist shithole for almoust a hundred years is quite an achievment in on itself. Malta knights were epic, so that's out. Kosovo is the closest to the top, but the sheer butthurt power of serbiaboos makes it worth something. I guess SanMarino since there seems to be no reason for its independence in the first place, and it's even closer to the state of non-country then fucking Sealand and yet is apperantly believed to be a country.

You know nothing about European history, dumb burger

luxembourg, I am pretty sure.

The EU

Belgium was the center of trade and art (painting) in Europe, try again

why hasn't lichmystain taken their fair share of the refugees?

Not him, but Swedes have a really boring history. The most interesting it gets is the Rus and the Thirty Years War.

>There are no irrelevant countries in Europe

except all of them

Checking in.

>tfw average monthly salary 150$

Look at the none-country austistically screeching with its non-flag

>American education

sweden

PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

That's where you're wrong, lad

Is Switzerland part of the club? if so them.
Otherwise one of these guys

Also even if they were relevant then its a matter of most boring overall.

Well flanders that is

"Flanders has figured prominently in European history. During the late Middle Ages, cities such as Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp and Brussels made it one of the richest and most urbanized parts of Europe, weaving the wool of neighbouring lands into cloth for both domestic use and export. As a consequence, a very sophisticated culture developed, with impressive achievements in the arts and architecture, rivaling those of northern Italy. Belgium was one of the centres of the 19th century industrial revolution but Flanders was at first overtaken by French-speaking Wallonia. "

sweden is a tiny country that was megapoor for a long time

cant expect greatness from that

All of Europe because it's all shit and poor. Haha!

>Switzerland
Infamous international money launderers, famed mercenaries, center of religious strife, and current guardsmen of the pope? Nah.

t. tyrone

I would say Belgium, but since the question is nations I am going to go with Moldovia

Its like your brain is made out of burgers. :(

England

>what is livonian order

>>preventing
How's your cultural marxist "social" """"""""democracy""""""""" today comrade?

Dude, Norway is smaller and was much poorer for a longer time. Stop culturally appropriating our poorness!

Moldavia is Romainia so you either say romainia or chose another one...

FYROM has NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon.

All the territories (including the supposed birthplace of Alexander the Great) are in today's Greece.

FYROM is composed of a bunch of people from the surrounding countries (apparently, mainly bulgarians), who thought they could do better on their own.

San Marino or Luxembourg both eh countries.

>I was going to write Ukraine, but we did have the one and only anarchistic state of Mahnovshina. That's something at least.
>anarchist state
lolwut

Quite the opposite

it's the greatest

youtu.be/WeVWupFBkA8

I meant Moldova

Nah m8, you are famous for your wine and for building houses without foundations. Also I lost hard when read how old Moldova dutchy was partly responsible for failure of Cossac state, that one motherfucker who got constantly deposed and someone had to restore him to power and he had a chronic backstabing disorder, whtshisname?

Spain

>Occupied by Moors
>Raped by Moors for 400 years
>Lost all the gold from the new world
>Because just another 3rd world shithole

Je eigen broeders verrader, droevig!

Fuck off. Moldova is a sovereign nation.

Poor and shitty and it should get nuked, but still, independent.

Finlan-
>European
Oh wait nevermind

>when you're so irrelevant that no one mentions you

Evrything was free and shieet, untill them commies came.(actual cause of loss of independence - inability to manufacture ammo)

You are part of greece m8

>What is the most relatively unaccomplished and historically insignificant European nation?
Andorra

Its like your brain is made out of tulips. :(

seconding this

also
#MakeCataloniaGreatAgain

Oh come on, loads of Russian and Ukrainian oligarhs launder money through your country, also you cause mild turcroach butthurt at times.

Lithuania

Iceland