Hey at least you defeated the Nazis, right?

hey at least you defeated the Nazis, right?

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgIib_Uj1T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I knew you guys would be sperging out over this, as predictable and cringy as ever.

Brexit is still happening. This doesn't mean anything, read into it.

Read the fucking article.

You actually think trust politicians to fulfill the will of the people? Lol. It's precious how naive you are

lol no

Parliament has to agree to the referendum which they have not.

I'm proud of you Britain, maybe one day you'll have colonies again.

Here's to our special relationship.

Stop talking over the Brits. You're ignorant about all of this.

>Parliament has to agree to the referendum which they have not.

Parliament voted in favour of Brexit, a long time ago you mong.

Brexit is still happening though. I don't get why you guys are freaking out

Kneel. Before. Us.

It'll be a pleasure to slaughter you like cattle in the coming war.

Lol no

That's Gina Miller in the original post, you can see the smug look on her face since she won youtube.com/watch?v=zgIib_Uj1T4

Yes the Tories sure are going to reject Brexit and hand the next election to an alternative party

This time we won't let you escape.

BRITS BTFO

Typical Anglo cucking out for the Jews, ready to kill his fellow Europeans at the drop of a hat

Only one doing the kneeling is you Hans. 5 times a day. facing mecca.

I'll piss on your mutilated corpse.
Not a problem. Let them rot.

>lol no
Why? Is there an actual reason or are you guys just shitposting?

Op I just woke up and am barely coherent but even I was able to infer from a drudge headline that this is a good thing

I thought Brexit was a democratic decision?

>Let them rot.
So I guess you're only eating your own then.

>Lol no
>That's Gina Miller in the original post

And, she's not even a politician, her part in this is now over, there's nothing else she can do to stimmy Brexit, it's now going right back to the MPs in Parliament who will all say "Aye".

All that has happened is the correct Parliamentary protocol.

Fuck Britain and fuck all Britons.

Bunch of inbred bucktoothed island monkeys.

I hope you all die. I hope your nation burns to the ground at the hands of Islam. I hope your women are raped into oblivion. I hope your beloved queen gets beheaded in the streets. I hope the few remaining teeth you have in your skull get kicked into the back of your throat. I hope your pathetic excuse of an island capsizes into the sea. Fuck you.

lel brexit btfo XDDD

Holy fuck you guys, do you really think enough Labour MP's are going to vote against this? Considering they are in such a weak state as it is, they would just be shooting themselves in the foot even further if they do. Sure, a few whinging Labour MP's will, and all the SNP and Lib Dems will too, but that won't be enough.

>British liberals lose a referendum
>claim they need to do things through parliament, the will of the people is stupid
>american liberals lose an election
>claim they need to do things through popular vote, the will of the people is most important

>said the increasingly nervous man for the 15th time this year

Remember when Article 50 was supposed to be triggered back in August? Then October? I remember.

The biggest mistake Britain ever made was not adopting a scorch earthed policy as we left the colonies. We should have burned you and your kids at the stake as we walked away and conquered 25% of the Earth's surface.

All Brits look like rotten toothed fucking faggots. British “people” (and I use the term in the loosest possible way, as there is nothing even remotely human about these bumfucking, backwards savages) are literally the worst, shittiest, lowest form of life ever shat out upon this great, green Earth. I completely and utterly loathe, nay, detest every single aspect of “Great” Britain and its subhuman inhabitants. I hate their asinine excuse for an “accent” (“Oy wot pip pip cheerio govnuh and a birra oll vat roit roit Bob’s yer uncle”). For a country that has the audacity to call itself “England” their grasp of the English language is at best, tenuous. And their insipid excuse for a “culture” - “Oy moit lets put on the telly and go shag a fag at the pub before we get beheaded by Muslims for not paying our TV licenses”. If every single British man, woman and child was slowly and painfully strangled to death, not a single tear would be shed for them. The British and their fucking island are nothing less than a blight, a blemish, a gargantuan black mark on the record of humanity. Look at their hilarious excuse for an “empire”. It takes a fuckload of nerve to bitch and moan about countries like Russia and Germany expanding their territory when the Shitish Empire enslaved a quarter of the fucking planet. The British are truly a mistake - I am not a religious man, but I have to believe in some sort of God - I mean, something as truly awful as Britain and its “people” cannot merely come about by accident. No, there is a God, and he is a cruel, vindictive son of a bitch, if the existence of British “people” are anything to go by. I can only sit and hope with all of my heart that something truly and utterly terrible befalls the British nation and its inhabitants.

Kek please guide us

Cromwell.

You didn't have a say in the matter because you got blown the fuck out

Now the tables have turned and you're OUR puppet state.

Dance monkey, dance.

Literally nothing

Brexit is inevitable at this point

>I thought Brexit was a democratic decision?

It is and the MPs/parliament have and will uphold their constituents-will which was a majority leave vote.

All that has happened is the Supreme court and parliament have the right to prevent any single person from having too much power i.e the prime minister, the Queen watches over Parliament to make sure it doesn't weild total power, parliament watches over the prime minster to make sure he/she doesn't wield total power

Originally the PM of the day said he would trigger it, but he wasn't actually expecting to lose, so like the cuck he was, he ran away when he did lose. The new PM has consistently said for months that it will be done before the end of March. It's still happening.

>Colonies try to tell us about how our political system works despite not knowing shit about it

Boy I sure love this.

sober up first, Sir Barfonscarf.

Now now, we're all friends here.

This from the nation whose president had a Jew speak at the inauguration before a Christian.

Can you cite those hot opinions?

>EUSSR judges vote to keep their influence

Colour me black

Isn't this what May announced before anyway though

>get the party whips
>U guys agree with this plan right?
>Thats what I thought bitch nigger

Really all depends on May. Hopefully the frogs will be salty enough to force would be cucks out as far as they can go

Witnessed Praise!

Brexit will happen this spring, but not with out blood.