What am I Sup Forums?

What am I Sup Forums?

I was born in burgerland, but I'm German, Polish, Ukrainian, and Slovenian.

Also ethnicity thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/298aaby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_I._Deretić
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh european heritage

I hope you die in car fire you disgusting kike

What?

Why is Americans view on ethnicity so warped
Burgers are filthy mutts
Not muh proud heritage
Your family was most likely exiled

You're a faggot. That's what you are.

You're white.

I'm not white enough. Northern Europe, Scaninavia, and Afghanistan. Fuck my shit up senpai.

I'll give you this, most burgers are way too mixed to truly appreciate any single one of their heritages. Instead it's just a blob of different European cultures that ends up just becoming "American". By and large, European culture dies here.

t. first generation polak

SAGE

Think of it this way.
Poland and Germany are close by, so I probably had some ancestors in the same region.

Ukraine is where I get my facial features.

Slovenia is the culture I follow the most. Polkas, food, and wine.

It's pretty alright to me I guess

I try to keep track of them.

My kids are fucked if I marry another mutt tho lol

WE

Who cares. I've given up caring about my ancestry, because there isn't a dominant 40-50 percent ancestry I have. Somehow, I managed to get good genetics, so its all good.

American mutt. German, Norwegian, British, Irish.

>ur pic related

>German, Polish Ukrainian and Slovenian all at once.

How?

It's a diluted mixture of blood from his ancestors. Americans love to cling to this like niggers cling to he notion that they was kings, because we have shit heritage otherwise.

who the fuck cares as long as you are not a nigger or polak

>polak

reposting from an old thread

strawpoll.de/298aaby

It's.... sad. I always wondered why americans are fixating over this.

>i'm 1/10th of every possible country on the planet.

As a Polak, this is hilarious.

Hey OP, how do you feel?
Do you feel like a Polak?
Or a Slovak?
Or an American?

If you were black it would be simple----- you're a nigger.
If you're white it depends with who you feel more connected with.
Unless you feel an inner urge to destroy Europe and replace it with muslims---- then it would mean you're German.

North european slav

>Lithuania

No surprise here, eternal butthurt.

>muh 'eritage

Literally fuck off.

>you born in America
>you parents and grand parents were likely born in America

You're a Yankee, m8. Unless you're a first-gen immigrant, you're a Yankee. Simples.

>Burgers are filthy mutts
No we're the Ubermensch of the white race. All the best came to America and left you there because you have shitty DNA or loved to suck Priest's dick.

>born in hueland
>iberic-nordic-jewish-indian-black heritage

Why ?

I feel more Slavic than anything.

My skin is kinda tan. I have black but wavy hair.

sorry, dont speak hebrew

hows minnesota

Lurk more newfag

you're autistic, mate

Behold our American Ubermensch overlords who came to defend us from the Evil Russian Empire.

Americans a bunch of mentally ill damaged people with defective dna

Why not visit each of your ancestral home to see which heritage you connect better with?

and you are polak boot licker
or you are polak living in vilnius, if so gtfo back into ur stinking country

if spanish or english can be an ethnicity so can american. not including shitskin "americans" of course

the issue with americans is their culture. ever since 1900 its been a nigger filled jewish abomination

neither desu, just not retardedly biased and butthurt against every polak cuz "e-everyone hates polaks here d-desu"

You're a Serb, just like every other human being:

>According to Deretić, prior to the conquests of Alexander the Great, there lived an even more-accomplished conqueror named Serbon Makeridov, who was "father of all nations" and that "all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin".Ancient peoples such as ancient Greeks and Celts are therefore claimed to be Serbian. Deretić asserts that existing historical research is evidence for these theories

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_I._Deretić

People like you are why your country is the way it is.

Eternal butthurt indeed :^)

everybody hate albania

Me too I'm about 50/50 germanic/Slavic

German , Austrian, Polish, Czech

But look like a greasy guido with green eyes, even spics start speaking Spanish to me sometimes

>it's an american heritage thread

not without reason
>litterally jewed out during whole history, multiple backstabs while we treated u polish nice
mad with good reason
if you forget your own history ur literal human garbage

no its because of people like you who jewed us out during whole history while we took it up the ass because we wanted to be friendly with you

and now when we lose patience you go:
>bahahahaha why u so buthurt?
can u be any more jewish?

>Slavic
>My skin is kinda tan. I have black but wavy hair.
I have bad news for you bro.

>Flip-American-Chinese
Goddamn Burgers and Chinks diluting my most powerful genes.

you're a ethnic mongrel who can only hope to have a an identity based on a the name of a colour

>tfw pure anglo who isn't some filthy irish-italian immigrant
Get out, pleb.

I want an h1-b visa to defend myself from the Evil Russian Empire.

Lots of you guys do look like that, though. It's probably due to the Turkic influence.

>no its because of people like you

like me? What did i do to you? I'm an insurance agent.

>jewed us

>can u be any more jewish?

Newsflash. Blame the jews, not an insurance agent.

It's never Polaks insulting Lithuanians, its always the other way around. Your rage attacks are worthless and pointless.

Me neither

actually its polacks that started it, i wasnt even that mad until you spergs started shouting wilno nashe litva nashe
and saying shit like "u should bow down to white and red and start speak polish only then we will forgive"

Like are you fucking serious motherfucker?

R E M O V E

What you are:
- American

What you are not:
- German
- Polish
- Ukrainian
- Slovenian
- Pakistani

No wonder americans lost every war they started.

If you're an oliveskinned slav does that mean you're a turk rape baby?

What?
Who?
Where?
When?

First i hear of it.
In fact, im pretty sure i could go around the city all day and nobody would know anything about it.
No one cares, i guess.

Kurwas have always been like that. Attacking everyone around them in their moments of weakness and crying murder when those neighbors eventually get stronger and btfo them. I guess living with Jews for centuries have made them Slav-kikes. Who is the most whiny about WW2 after the Jews? Poles of course.

Rape or not, but certainly mixed. Pure Slavs are light haired and fair skinned.

Don't listen to the jealous Eurofags. You're American and these idiots don't understand that they're more or less mixed as well with the amount of wars and moving around between different European tribes.

>Attacking everyone around them in their moments of weakness

The pot

>crying murder when those neighbors eventually get stronger

calling the kettle

>and btfo them

black.

Russian education at its best.

Was there even a single war in human history that Russia won 1v1? Or was it always gangbang on an another, already beaten country?

Care to prove me wrong?

I'm mixed, dad is English/irish and mom French with suspected southern euro ancestry.
Still, I feel French because I am French, born and bred, I'm not a silly American identifying with dead ancestors culture to have a bit of edge.

>What?
>Who?
>Where?
>When?
Literal jewish behaviour

we both know this shit happens, dont pretend.

Duno, just google that shit in polish or whatever will find plenty of results

even ruskies are better
>make deal with polish not to occupy vilnius when they are pushing back ruskies back, gib them lots of land elsewhere in the deal, polish sperg out and take vilnius anyway. When confronted about it you go
"Hurr I duno anything bout it"
>keep vilnius anyway
I really want to think of ruskies as worse but the history of our friendship and your betrayal makes it impossible

>sweden
keep letting your women getting raped by sandniggers.

>Ukraine is where I get my facial features.

im irish, english, french and ukrainian but i didnt take after the ukrainian side at all. my ukrainian grandfather had brown eyes and black hair with a round asian like head and hairy like a bear but was handsome. i have green eyes and brown hair, a long english face and am not very hairy and not very handsome. my grandfather was pretty smart too. he was a writer and a teacher. i, on the other hand, am not very intelligent. gyped by genetics.

>I was born in burgerland, but I'm German, Polish, Ukrainian, and Slovenian.
>Identifyingjew.jpg