Despite being one of the biggest countries and most populated, this country is really useless. They never work...

Despite being one of the biggest countries and most populated, this country is really useless. They never work, they either sleep or drink all day. They're rapebabies of mudslimes. Portugal is cucking a huge portion of their rightful clay and they never do anything about it. They have no rightwing political parties. Most parts of their countries have their own dream to escape the hell of their own country. Seriously, what the hell is it about Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/22/a-lot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/?utm_term=.32183d2c1ec5
middleclasspoliticaleconomist.com/2012/07/us-trails-at-least-15-oecd-countries-in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bDJMZr78B-g
youtube.com/watch?v=AdIcEgF2RM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uuh.. the food is good?

>"""rightful clay"""
>implying we will ever submit to castilian authority
kys
Portugal is a proud and independent nation you dumb Danish province

why so salty denmark? Is it cause your cold and dark country with no beautiful beaches, beautiful girls and fiestas?

Instead of hating us I would like to invite you here next summer with my friends so you can have the summer of your life in Spain.

We are gonna party ar the beach and have fun. We will introduce you some girls.

So what do you say? Start lifting bro. This year we are gonna kill it at the beach! ´we are gonna have cervezas and stuff in la costa. Dont worry about our language, there are plenty of british and german and tourist from many other countries here. If you are interested just tell me. We have an spared aparment here so you dont have to pay for accomodation.

Greetings from your spanish amigo :)

I meant to say norway, my bad. jajajjaja

seus filhos da puta não movem a fronteira caralho

we should have been only one country from the get go...

>Despite being one of the biggest countries and most populated
lies

Norway, more like backyard of Denmark.

>work is more important than nutrition and sleep debt
>everyone in my country is wagecuck your country should be too

unlike in oslo, I never saw anybody shooting up heroin in a public place in spain.

You're still closer to castillians language-wise, compared to Catalonia

>best summer ever

can confirm, summer is p. good in Spain (super fucking hot though, 45 degrees in the summer )
Lived in Granada last year.

t. Engish teacher living in Albacete (inb4 caga y vete).

Spain is a vastly better place to live than any Northern hellhole though.

Granada is the paradise of degeneracy, I loved it though, lived there for 6 months and it was constant party, drugs and girls, nonstop

food is good, weather is good, women are good

i don't see a problem here

I like spain, their bitches are crazy and easy. One even paid for my drinks instead of the other way around... i was shocked.

I want to visit one day, on my way to Capo da Roca in Portugal

cringe

Say, my Iberian brothers. If we were to team up in an unified Iberian country, how would we solve the language problem?

I don't really feel like learning portuguese, desu.

Nordcucks are all autistic and depressed.

Thay have something that you don't have in your country
pic related

You already have portuguese in your country tard, it's called galician.

You can learn perfect portuguese in less than a year

Catalan Meme Independence when?

Whats the matter, Henrik? Your girlfriend cucked you with a non-autistic, lively, funny spanish fellow? Sorry to hear that m8.

We'll speak weebified english desu

Hey guys can we get in the mediterranean empire?

I have german blood too not just italian and spanish but oh well, Germans are kinda cucked so yeah.

> t. A Rabbi Never been to Spain

So, no ideas right?

Boohooo these people actually live and are not protestant slaves in a dark hellhole rapidly being overtaken by mudslimes.

>be in the border with morocco
>still put down shitskins on a single basis
>most people here specially older ones are very racist
>lots of mudslimes rightfully live in Andalucia yet it still is the most nationalistic and catholic part of Spain

Don't worry we'll start the reconquista soon, this time featuring the whole of Europe

>Portugal is cucking a huge portion of their rightful clay and they never do anything about it.
kek, what?

We learn japanese. So nobody wins.

Basque becomes lingua franca.

>b-but we are a happy country, the EU told me that!

The best parts of spain, like Gibraltar, are so because they're not actually spanish but british

faggots get mad but it's the truth

>biggest

lol no

>most populated

more people in glorious Joseon than aztec rape baby land and we half country so small

>it's a sperging on southern europeans laissez-faire way of life episode

doesn't spain have a ton of gommies now?

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

quick explanation on why iberia has problems and why race mixing destroys nations

Scorchio!

we always had, we just got a party that represents them widely now.

Commies are still salty that Franco won.

>good weather
>nice people
>great history
>beaches, mountains and forests.
Nordic countries are fine if you want to visit them, but you can have an actual life in Spain.

>biggest country
not true
>most populated
not true
>never work
??
>drink all day
??
>rapebabies of mudslimes
not true at all
>Portugal is cucking a huge portion of their rightful clay
also not true, Portugal is its own thing
>no rightwing political parties
it really depends on your pov

>Portugal is cucking a huge portion of their rightful clay and they never do anything about it.

What are you even talking about? Portugal is Portugal and always has been. We're older than Spain, we don't belong to them.

Wew, never actually read anything from stormfront but knew about the memes.
And oh boy is this a load of shit, willingly leaving out major political happenings that stunned development and a devastating earthquake that would destroy the country's wealthiest city, and one of the most wealthy in Europe at that time, all swept under muh racemixing even though the northern areas that didn't happen much if at all.

Can confirm literally everything you said

Spanish girls a cute tho

>1 post by this ID

food is awesome, I love visiting spain.

Nobody has a job, but everybody can stay out partying till six in the morning every weekend, explain that spanishfags

We party with german gibs. It's not like germans would use is it anyway, they'd just pile it up in Banks and continue having a boring depressing life.

This. Spain has god-tier meat

>Nobody has a job, but everybody can stay out partying till six in the morning every weekend, explain that spanishfags

That's because the people that don't have jobs are the young adults. The can land a temporary ill-paid job somewhere, but they can't leave their parent's place if they want to maintain their quality of life. This allows them to keep partying.

give galacia to portugal.

Turkey has Portugal's rightful clay

I was in Spain for vacation a few years back.
It seemed everybody is doing all day is sleep.
I could feel the laziness seep into my pores by just walking there.
Maybe that's why mexicans are lazy? Their spanish ancestors were the masters of doing nothing all day?

We have god-tier sausage stuffs in general, but the only place that has decent beefs is galicia. I think we're better at veggies and seafood.

They were based as fuck with franco.

One of us fuck your bird down here, yeah?

Norgies gotta pay the Alicante tax, bro. It's just how it is.

dw we have your back

Cafe, bocata, paseo, papeo, siesta, postear mierda en Sup Forums, birras, peli, a sobar. Rinse and repeat every day.

>Lazy

We pretty much had it easy since the 1600s.

Been chilling since all the conquering.

Honestly, if you check out our cities, the centres are nearly the same for hundreds of years. Spain was the Hyper-power, and it's been living off it's laurels for 400 years since then.

Like a rich kid descendant.

Granada is too hot for me. North Spain, best Spain.

Don't talk to me or my Spainbro ever again.

All the Subsaharan influence that Iberia can have (like 1% due to the percentage disadjustment of some southerners while most europe has 0.5%?) comes from the Berbers and Arabs and not directly from mixing with Black slaves.

Meanwhile in their own homes:
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/22/a-lot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/?utm_term=.32183d2c1ec5

>At least 3.5% of European Americans carry African ancestry, though the averages vary significantly by state. In South Carolina and Louisiana, about 12% of European Americans have at least 1% African ancestry. In Louisiana, too, about 8% of European Americans carry at least 1% Native American ancestry.

I think this is but another tactic to rationalize the fact that we were big and succesful empires AFTER the Reconquista (so after muh rapes babies myth that left no bigger patrilineal semitic/berber haplos compared to France or Germany) but now, according to them, we are shit (despite being some of the richest and most developed countries on earth anyway), and they have to find a reason to justify that... racemixing of course!

Don't forget the fact that succesful and high IQ population like the Ashkenazi Jews have like a 2% of SSA admixture, also through mixing with Semitic and North African peoples, so this whole argument is bullshit.

>mfw semitic features like the "shnoz" and that really sharp face

greatest ally

no wonder you are a shit hole

Daily reminder :'^(

>Nobody has a job

The unemployement is lower than before and a lot of "unemployed" people is working under the table. Spain has one of the biggest underground economies in the world, so the official statistics don't reflect the true state of the country. A lot of foreign immigrants are also unemployed. Spaniards in general are really wealthy and the country has the same GDP as Russia or Australia despite being so small and having no natural resources.

Also, look at this graph in this link.
middleclasspoliticaleconomist.com/2012/07/us-trails-at-least-15-oecd-countries-in.html

>We party with german gibs

You'd wish. Stop spreading dumb memes.

>Gibraltar
>literally Jeb! al-Tariq

You should also take a look at purchasing power. Spain has a lower median wage than nordic countries but the cost of living is a lot lower as well. I lived and worked in the Netherlands for a while and made more money than I would have made in Spain but couldn't live as nice as I did in Spain with less money. I live in north-western Castille at the moment and life here is cheap even by Spanish standards so even though I'm currently unemployed I can live very well from my savings until I've found a job.

>only place that has decent beefs is Galicia
that's not Avila, Galicia is ok with the seafood, a bit overrated but who cares

With great power comes great responsibility. It's time to Make Iberia Rich Again (MIRA).

forget the peli, your voice overs are the worst I have ever seen.

everything else? fucking based

Not when we're on pain killers and alcohol

>Spain thread
>spanish posters everywhere

and that's why these post are shit.
also sink this country already.

>Being this mad

they are small as fuck wtf

Grenada, eh?

>trusting the anglo jews

>His greatest ally is France
>Got cucked by Napoleon
Really makes you think.

You're only "free" because the britbongs wanted free docking rights to reach other places faster.

your country was cucked.

You're only "free" because the britbongs wanted free docking rights to reach other places faster.

your country was cucked.

>your country was cucked.
>A fucking leaf calling anyone a cuck

>mad cuz filthy colonial

They h8 us cause they 8't us

Is that the reason why we had the name "Nueva Grenada"?

>greatest ally is France
Good maymay, name me one (1) thing France has done for Spain that was really beneficial for the country. They're still better than the fucking brits, I'll give you that.
Spain never had a true ally outside of some italians bros like Farnesio or Spinola and the Vatican.

t. Alberto Barbosa

and yet eggman is still objectively more intelligent.

>biggest countries
>most populated

Norwegian education. I wish you ran out of oil

>laissez
Thanks for more proof that you're nothing but a mudslime while portugal is out spreading the word of god

How cheap is it to live in Spain?

After currency exchange, I like the idea of spending a year there

Very cheap. Honestly, the weather and food are so good that no one gives a fuck about the economic situation.

Outside Barcelona and Madrid and their surrounding metropolitan areas it is really cheap.

>Honestly, the weather and food are so good that no one gives a fuck about the economic situation.

What a dumb and false thing to say, especially when this weekend there were more than 30cm of snow in major cities, the roadways collapsed and the beaches were engulfed by the sea. You must live in the Canary Islands if you believe that.

Yes amigo, come to Spain, lots of phun. niece people
youtube.com/watch?v=bDJMZr78B-g

>gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=AdIcEgF2RM8

there you have. pure white average spaniards.

Spain fell for the communism meme. There is no hope for them now.

> This thread is about worst Ibera

> spain is worst ibera
> spanish are dirty
> they throw trash on the floor all the time
> spanish ham is disgusting
> paella is muslim food
> they are lazy
> full of muslims
> full of gypsies
> spanish water tastes like chemicals
> most spain doesn't even want to be part of spain
> spain exists because of the castillan oppressor
> spain cant even take Gibraltar because they are so weak
> they are so bad at football their 2 best players are Portuguese and Argentinian
> spanish beaches are all bad, portugal has better beaches
> spanish men are effeminate and dress like girls
> FREE Catalonia, Galicia and the Basques

>rightfully

Hmm