It's time to reform the divorce system in the West

It's time to reform the divorce system in the West.

No more 50/50 assets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs
skilsmassa.com/underhall.html
dallastxdivorce.com/2011/05/articles/alimony-and-spousal-support/what-you-need-to-know-about-alimonymaintenance-in-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, hope he'll be JUST alright soon.
In other news, you dont need to worry leaf. Your PM will make homosexual marriage compulsory soon, then the legal battle will be pretty fair

If trump did it liberals would accuse him of a conflict of interest and they'd be right.

When did you take the homosexuality redpoll Sup Forums

She looks like Saorise

He's still not doing so grand. This was his latest interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

It used to be blanket bad, but it's gotten better, even here, in Texas.

No alimony, "just&right" division of property (if you didn't visibly work for it, it's the bread-winner's, kid actually goes to whichever parent is better off and more stable, without regard to gender.

Damn good looking dude not gonna lie

More?

Vile filth

Ok considering how shit it's going for Brendan, why doesn't he just pack his bag and gtfo the US?

There doesn't seem to be anything other than torment there for him, so why doesn't he just bail to some tropical island and disappear?

Nah saved from here, he's one of a million, enjoy the wonderful world of cute twinks :3

>in the West.

You mean the Anglosphere.. Also, men who allow their wives to leech off of their income and support them fully have nobody but themselves to blame. Get a wife with an income, or don't marry.

Any good links?

Bara > twink anyday of the week

Acting like a woman is appraising women, and women are shit. Faggots act like women.

>tfw you see dutchs in Brazil getting married with 3rd generation dutch gold digger whores in Brazil and suffering from all these problems.

why you do that?

>Canadian actor
Lol who cares?

They still get 50% even if they have an income of their own. It's best to just kill them and dispose of the evidence when you're done with them.

I don't feel sorry for him. There are so many good women in the world but guys seems to marry only thristy for money bitches. Men these days love to be punished and humilated in all ways.

JUST

I've never been to Brasil, but I imagine it's the age old story of 'trash attracts trash'.

How about no more divorce

>Paying to your wife.
Kek, this is what cucked anglos actually do.
How it works in Hungary:

If you don't have children:
Whatever you had before or inherited during the marriage remains yours, the wealth you have built up during the marriage will be split up, but the contribution will be taken into consideration.

If you have children:
The parents must contribute to the upbringing of the child EQUALLY or in case they can't they will take a percentage from your pay check (10-20% if it's "normal", less if you make more, but they have an upper limit they can take.)
Also the wife can't deny you to visit your kid, the minimum is one weekend every two weeks.

Also there is no (((alimony)) at all, just child support , until the kid is 18.

>Ok considering how shit it's going for Brendan, why doesn't he just pack his bag and gtfo the US?

he can't leave the country he is paying alimony.
they can also put him in jail for not paying. you have no idea haha.

Alimony is the reason you should never marry without a prenup ever.

I also find it disgustingly patronizing how the CIS-heteronormative capitalist patriarchy still presumes that women can't be free and empowered by the act of breaking the oppressive chains of traditional marital slavery to a man alone!

it might be really so. there is an event here called zeskamp. it was created just to get boyfriends and husbands for these mongrel whores.

>he can't leave the country he is paying alimony.
>they can also put him in jail for not paying. you have no idea haha.

Kek, land of the free.

>annual payments of $900 000
How the fuck can Americans justify living under this system? Its not even physically possible for a woman to give birth to so many kids that she would need that kind of money to survive. 1/10 of that would be more then enough.

Meant for you

I think he actually can leave if he has no debts on alimony.
Should've paid the first month and then ran away with all assets.

you can override prenup, its possible legally

>guys seems to marry only thirsty for money bitches.

This may shock you, but women are manipulative, conniving little cunts. There is a very, very good chance that he did not know she was a gold digging waste of space.

A woman can keep up an act for decades. They're not like men who find more direct ways of doing things.

Is he crying

I wonder who's behind this ruling...

learn2prenup

funny is that now even gf can demand your money. i think in canada if you are together for 1 years she is entitled for your money, and even here when she is living in your flat as your gf paying nothing to you she is entitled to get paid from the flat becuase she "contributed". its fuckign joke lmao.
>anno domini 2017
>having wife/gf
no way.

>never marry without a prenup ever.

Prenups are extremely easy to get thrown out. It is all simply an opinion of the judge. There is nothing legal binding about them. They are simply a recommendation to the judge presiding over the divorce. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with it, including wiping his ass and giving 100% of everything to your wife that you caught on video getting a train run on her by niggers as your 3 kids were tied down and forced to watch in horror.

this is the face of a man consumed by the void.

what is the pence meme against homos about?

Faggot

Poor bastard.

Non ironically, Tumblr ;)

What happened to him anons?

>Women demand empowerment
>Still exploit laws built around them being OWNED by their husbands

Women can't do shit right without a man, if it wasn't true they wouldn't need equality.

Rumor saying he wants fags to undergo electroshock therapy

woman happened

My favorite is Mike "Enola the Gays" Pence

skilsmassa.com/underhall.html
>Underhåll till make
I ett äktenskap ska makar “var och en efter sin förmåga, bidra till det underhåll som för att deras gemensamma och personliga behov skall tillgodes” (Äktenskapsbalken kap. 6 § 1). Vad som åsyftas är först och främst mat, bostad och belysning och dylikt. Efter en skilsmässa gäller inte dessa regler längre. Varje make ska då svara för sin egen försörjning (Äktenskapsbalken kap. 6 § 7 st. 1).
Det går ofta att läsa i kvällspressen om makar i USA som tvingas betala ut stora underhållsbidrag till den andra maken efter en skilsmässa. Så fungerar det inte i Sverige. Det finns dock tillfällen då en make under en kort övergångsperiod kan ha rätt till underhållsbidrag för t.ex. omskolning till yrkesarbete (Äktenskapsbalken kap. 6 § 7 st. 2). Om det finns väldigt speciella skäl kan underhållsbidraget förlängas och vara över en längre tid. Dessa tillfällen tillhör dock ovanligheterna.
>Translation
No alimony in Sweden, you might get stuck with a short support period so that your former unskilled housewife can train and join the labor market but that is unusual.
>Underhåll till barn
>Child support
Det barn som enbart bor hos sin ena förälder, har rätt till ett s.k. underhållsstöd av försäkringskassan på cirka 1173 kr. Försäkringskassan kommer att kräva dessa pengar av den andre föräldern. Det går också att föräldrarna själva bestämmer ett belopp som ska betalas. För mer information kontakta försäkringskassan.
>Translation
132,63 USD (today's exchange rate) per kid in child support until the kid is 18 (or 21 if its still studying at a low level)
No support if you split care of the kid 50/50

Something that pisses me off about divorce in western countries is the concept of alimony.

Like who the fuck even came up with the ideea that once two people divorce the male should regularly give a part of his income to his wife? Just because she is a woman.

How the fuck is this even tolerated in a normal society?

Shiiiiit user. Full psychotic break?

In reality only the worst of US and Anglo cucks have this happen though.. Why does the Anglo treat women like helplrss creatures that cannot take care of themselves?

How about removing marriage from the sphere of law altogether?

Abolish automatic tax breaks and spousal privileges, abolish marriage and divorce laws. Instead, replace that with direct benefits for child rearing and privilege write-ins (e.g. you can assign whoever you want to call the shots when you're a vegetable, or to sign contracts in your name). Marriage has no reason to be subsidized if it isn't used to support a family.

There is only one pill
The Bogpill

surely not the bitch that get half a million a year, i don't see any objection on her part.

its quite shocking to see rulings like these go through in court without intervention of supreme court. a judge making these type of rulings should have his judging license revoked

KEK. thank you, poland.

Well i wish i could learn how to be like this. Maybe being nice and loving person is preventing me from finding a husband and i'm 29 already. I noticed that when you are genuinely kind and caring woman, men are running away. They later meeting gold digger, alcoholic bitches and they love them to death. After divorce they still can't get over them and whining all the time "oh my ex was so manipulative and evil where i'm going to find woman like this again?"

We just need to end no-fault divorce.

Only allow divorce in cases where one party is at fault for some transgression. The innocent party gets everything.

Simple.

>How the fuck is this even tolerated in a normal society?
I don't understand how womens right group can tolerate it. Its basically a law that says that women are retarded children that can't take care of themselves or even adjust their life to a new situation and live on less money. Marry a rich man and you're set for life, regardless if you continue to be married to him.

How does it work in Romania? In Sweden there is no such thing as alimony and child support isn't less then 150 bucks regardless if you're a millionaire or a bum

D E L E T E T H I S

It's a holdover from the time when women didn't work outside the home. Having no marketable skills, they required some level of support.

But that's not the world we live in today. In some cases the wife makes more money, does she pay her ex-husband alimony?

>But that's not the world we live in today. In some cases the wife makes more money, does she pay her ex-husband alimony?
I've heard of a few cases in the US where that has happened.

hey kikes

BRING
BRENDAN
BACK

>no "fags and dykes on sharpened pikes"

come to america where men are thirsty af for slavic traditional wives

>$900,000 in child support

Ridiculous he still has to make payments on top of that. You could make a pretty reasonable argument that money would easily cover the expense of his kids until they are adults and then some. It's just his wife being greedy and spiteful. The divorce courts are run by feminists and they need to go.

There are more compilations apart from that. Also he ain't Vlad the Impaler.

Personal favorite is Mike "Ride the Lightning" Pence.

Supposedly he supports electroshock conversion therapy for faggots.

>>$900,000 in child support
Its not only child support, its exwife support.

How the fuck could that bitch be entitled for 900 000 annual income for doing absolutely nothing? This system is god damn sick. You need to make marriage great again.

>How does it work in Romania?

We dont have alimony over here thank God. Only child support is a thing and although i have nothing against the concept of child support, the way it is applied over here pisses me off.
In Romania, you are requirted to pay child support to your child up until he reaches the age of 18.

HOWEVER, if your child enrolls to college/ University then you are required to pay child support until he finishes his studies.

There are grown ass people in this country that still get child support from their parents.

Also cases have been reported where mothers conspired with their children to fail college over and over and keep enrolling to milk their father of his money.

Alimony.

maybe u r ugly :^)

still its borderline illegal. if not flat out illegal ruling and obstruction of justice.

according to MOST rulings, the mother who keeps the child should get payed in proportion to the living expenses in her area

these names are so good

I'm going to have master's degree this year so maybe i will search legal work in America. I don't want to be illegal immigrant lol.

Wait is this the opposite of the "nice" guy

>guys seems to marry only thristy for money bitches
All women turn into money thirsty bitches when it comes to divorce. It's also not just the women being greedy whores, society also tells them it's okay and they deserve their "fair share" and their lawyers job and intention is to pull every last penny out of the mens pockets. It gets especially nasty when kids are involved and the women have custody, because then they can justify their greed with the necessity of having to provide for the kid.

I'm not ugly. I only have luck to always meet assholes. It's funny that good women are in relationships with douchebags and good man are marrying bitches.

>HOWEVER, if your child enrolls to college/ University then you are required to pay child support until he finishes his studies.
Here its normally up until they are 18 but it can be increased to 21 if they study at a gymnasial level or lower. Which almost nobody does.

If you go to university after gymnasium you're on your own and you have to take student loan debts etc like every one else.

>Also cases have been reported where mothers conspired with their children to fail college over and over and keep enrolling to milk their father of his money.
That's fucked

Damn ya'll need to find better women. I got a software engineer GF who makes just under 6 figures. I still get her to cook me dinner, just need to plow that pussy once in awhile before she gets bitter.

Whoever broke the contract should pay and kids taken away from them.

In ancient Rome, the man always got custody of the children. Also if the wife committed adultery he would have to divorce her because the husband would be labeled a pimp, the wife a prostitute.

>tfw you were born a man and will never have a bogdanoff designer baby inside you

This is something I wouldn't know since in Finland alimony is almost unheard of in the divorce court system. The few cases I'm aware of concern the top 10% earners. Yeah it's 50/50 if you didn't have prenup but mostly it's just that plus child support which can be renegotiated with through the social services if ones incomes have lowered significantly from what they were when the amount of child support was determined.

good luck

>(((the divorce courts))) make somewhere in the ball park of $14,000,000,000 annually from divorce settlements

1 MILLION A YEAR

HOLY FUCK

>the mother who keeps the child should get payed in proportion to the living expenses in her area
She gets payed so that she and the kids can continue live the lifestyle that they are used to.

Please come to Canada... But post feet first please

Get out subhuman.

Alimony is back in Texas friend.

dallastxdivorce.com/2011/05/articles/alimony-and-spousal-support/what-you-need-to-know-about-alimonymaintenance-in-texas/

>your wife decides to leave you because she'd rather fuck younger guys
>you now have to pay her to keep getting pumped and dumped day and night until she gets married again or you die
I will never understand this, how the fuck can we allow these Bullshit laws to still stand?

I really don't get this. I'm sure hiring a hitman to get rid of her would cost him less than 900k a year.

He mains Winston

>I will never understand this, how the fuck can we allow these Bullshit laws to still stand?

This all started with allowing women to vote.

No male politician will pass any laws that will lose them female votes. All they will do is make them more and more powerful, because that is how they get more votes from women.

I don't disagree with women being able to voice their opinion, but voting is having a direct say-so in how the country is molded in a system where favors and favortism rule. When politicians are doing favors for people that don't have the country's best interest in mind, the system breaks down. That is what we see now. Doing favors for women to get their votes is causing us no end of problems.