Look Sup Forums, this is racism towards muslims, and it is still exist

Look Sup Forums, this is racism towards muslims, and it is still exist.

AMERICAN vs MUSLIM BAG EXPERIMENT
youtu.be/M0dMkFxIe4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lWL7V6twoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's unusual because muslim women aren't allowed to talk to others, especially men. So it's loaded from the onset.

>Look Sup Forums, this is racism towards muslims, and it is still exist.
>and it is still exist.
>it is still exist

Damn nigger if you are going to do a bait thread at least fucking type right.

Arabs can't into English really well.

Even if it was a white girl I would be weirded out.

It is a STRANGER asking a STRANGER to hold a bag while they get someone. Why can't they just hold the bag like they were fucking doing before they decided to burden some rando.

Also watching this now it seems staged as fuck.

It seems staged or cherry picked. Anyway, it's ok to be racist against muslims. Most terrorists are muslims.

Joel (((Salads))), everything this guy produces is fake as fuck. Everything's staged, Please dont use a """Prank""" video as proof. :) thanks

Christ, why did I look at the comments

The R selected insectoid collectivist brain. Absolutely fascinating.

Why is it supposed to be surprising when you a scenario plays out exactly as you'd expect it to?

Newsflash: Everyone has instinctual anticipations about you and your actions based on the decades of experience they've acquired with other people of similar appearance.

That is how human nature works. It can even be called a defense mechanism. We adapt to protect ourselves by learning the tendencies of the things around us. You don't have to go to college to understand this. It is also the core of racism - instinctual self defense brought on by your life experience teaching you that black people are violent, dumb, and unpredictable.

Four garbage people do the only thing they can, and waste time and energy on nothing.

Stop being racist

It's like a car wreck. You're just waiting to see them finish the chalk outline around Western civilization.

Is this another fucking shouting-allah-ackbar-on-a-plane-and-then-crying-racism kind of experiment?

Fuck off.

I N C R E D I B L Y S T R O N G

>Preventing her from leaving the bag
>In a crowded area
>Implying that I'm not saving lives by denying her

>racism towards muslims

Looks like common sense to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

That guy is super based, you leave a suspicious bag next to me and then you walk away, that's shady as fuck.

If that would have been me I would have said "No, I'm not going to watch over your stupid bag, nobody does me favors so I don't do favors" in both cases. Fuck you and your bag.

All of these videos are staged.

Not racism, just self preservation instinct.
Never trust snackbars !

wtf i hate whites now.

blacks are so powerful and brave. i want my wife and my wife's daughter to get some bbc to repent for my evil racist white genes

No lefty would hold a bag from a Muslim either.

>AMERICAN vs MUSLIM
so muslims can't be americans?

They can't walk alone tho

>Joey salad
No I'm good

nigger thats cause muzzies keep blowing shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Joey Salads
yep this video is confirmed 100% real definitely

Is this fucking kikebook?
How does Sup Forums not understand that literally 100% of these videos are faked?

>racism
>muslims
Islam isn't a race you fucking bigot

What do you expect from Josiah saladstein

Can someone explain this to me? Are they being ironic?

Seems pretty obvious, they are (not racist)

as in (((not racist)))?

well excuse me for not wanting to be blown to smithereens this afternoon

half of those fuckers wouldn't hold a 60 year old white dude wearing a MAGA hat's bag either. Stupid experiment.

Is it racist to cross the street when you see a nigger, even though you could get robbed or bashed?

If you see an Allahu, you'd better run away because he/she/it soon will become an Akbar!

whites are racist.. so we have to say that sometimes to make ourselves feel better.. but it really doesn't work because being racist is redpill

SAGE this faggot

That's because girls in hotpants and a bra don't blow themselves up you goddamn imbecile.

Whoever made this experiment needs to get castrated so they don't reproduce anymore.

>It's unusual because muslim women aren't allowed to talk to others, especially men. So it's loaded from the onset.

This is 100% correct. I live in Sydney Australia and witnessed a serious car accident (behind Westfields Parramatta) in which a Muslim woman's car collided with a guy who was exiting a driveway whilst using his mobile phone. My GF and I tried to help the Muslim woman because her face had been split open when the airbag hit her glasses. She had a Hijab on. But there were two males in the car and they got out and confronted my GF and I, blocking us with their bodies and telling us we were not permitted to touch her. "Only family" they said to us. They shoved my girl and I got in between them as the police arrived. When the police and an ambulance were on the scene we started to give a statement when we noticed the paramedic was being blocked from helping the woman and another carload of presumably family members had arrived and began to push the paramedics back and challenged the police.

I walked over to the guy who had caused the accident by using his phone and not watching the road. Told him I'd seen him using his phone... but that I was not including that in my statement to the police and that he should avoid mentioning it also. He was so grateful. I gave him a thumbs up and left. Fuck that Muslim and her Muslim family.

It's a choice. Kinda like abortion, and with similar results.

Ironically, the only thing that is racist about this experiment is that the Muslim woman wearing her hijab as if you couldn't be a Muslim without wearing one.

I've seen the same bullshit here. One thing though that gives me consolation, is that being a relatively liberal area, the youth of most of these Muslims is being corrupted. The rate of their youths being hooked on chemical dependencies is high. Unfortunately, this also means the likelyhood of one of them deciding to Jihad himself is much higher. They really are incompatible with most society.

A person that does not learn from the past and aknowledge possible dangers is an idiot that deserves to die. "Racism" is basically our instinct to survive, in the past the person who lacked these qualities would have been killed by a lion or a rival tribe.

Wow, I wonder what made people so suspicious of muslims. I can't think of anything at all.

Maybe don't be openly associated with a group that likes to explode?

This is like being suprised that a nazi isn't fond of Jewish folk

youtube.com/watch?v=lWL7V6twoiM

Joey Salads is known for faking "social experiments".

That guy with the dog calling out the mudshit is a hero.

>I will call the cops
>You are an embarrassment to America!
I don't get it. It is not like the dude beat the girl to death because of the bag, he was just suspicious and he chose to do what was within his right, calling the cops.

(((social experiments)))

Or, he would be if it was real. Never let a fucking mudslime leave a bag in public.

when was the last time a white girl committed a terrorist act?

Fucking Joey Salads.

Fuck I raged hard fuck those mudslime scum

>r selected
>collectivist
>insectoid

i hate Sup Forums meme science

blows up stuff on the regular. But it's racist if you don't take my bag!

Noooooooooooo, reeeeeaaaaaalllllllly?!

If it isn't that's fucking digusting.

Pretty blonde women have better things to do than blow up others/themselves. Literally ANYTHING is more productive than that. Really puts Maury Povich's viewership into perspective.

>Joey Salads made another fake 'social experiment' centered around race
So easy to get youtube money, god damn I need to get on this.

Beautifully done.

See /thread

This should be a meme

>rational fear is now racism

Let's make a video with a skinhead on a bus and cry racism when no darkies sit next to him, or when they try to start shit with him.
>Don't be so ignorant, he mostly just hates Jews.

Not to be racist, but seriously, I'm not a racist
(not being racist)

Muslims are not a race.

>Fries

this "experiment" is bullshit trying to make us look bad. it's useless attempt to propaganda in making us feel bad.
first of all these jahibibi babiloubabibbathings or what ever aren't even allowed to speak to strangers and sertanly not to non muslims, they even look at us as pieces of shit.
overly friendly: don't care who you are what you are and wgere you came from, overly friendly is a red flag, you react to it contiously and even uncontiously. you put yourself in selfdefence mode, which is normal, it's our primal instinct comming up.

this vid is shit and has to be thumbed down and critisised where ever you see this fitlh.

Stop giving views to fake shit you dumb ape

whatever faggot, whenever a white cop shoots a black guy we get the same treatment

Fuck niggers
(not being racist)

youtube experement

implying this shit is not staged.

>Do you blow shit up and kill people
>If answer is no then you are not a terrorist
Simple

Fuck you kike(not racist).

context matters.

If im in a hospital and a nurse injects me with something, il thank her, if a hobo nigger does in in the street, i probably just got aids.