Let's say, that I would hypothetically live in the US

Let's say, that I would hypothetically live in the US

Burgerbros, how much would you except a foreigner (in this case a Frenchman) to adapt to your culture, and how the opposite, how much would you accept him trying to make people discover his traditions/food

Would you let European show off more than shit skins ?

If you lived in a coastal large city you'd eventually fit in (dunno how well you are with shitskins) but people would be very accepting of your culture.

>own traditions

what the fuck are you talking about. you mean dressing in stripes? trying to smuggle soft cheeses? giving wine to teenagers? naked at the beach?

what specific french thing would you not be allowed to do? never really thought of you guys as cultured, more just a giant boring suburb of pervs.

If you are white in the city and a duche they will love you. If not expect to become a cuck.

I think that when you move to another country, you SHOULD adopt the culture of the country you go in, but at the same time, I understand why immigrants wanna show off their culture

I want to see where pol stands

I don't get what the show off part is. Like being different on purpose? like you never ate frogs in france, but you come to america to be a novelty and so you cook frogs for your friends?

see, if I tried to pull that shit, call a nigger a nigger, eat a baby kangaroo, the americans would tear me a new orifice.

the point being, if you KNOW what to do, why do other stuff for spite?

I'd happily take the entire white population of Europe on condition that you tear down everything you built before coming over here.

If being a french fag is so good stay in france you pin head

Tbqh if i moved to usa id be perfect fit for murican culture. I love guns, freedoms and patriotism

What I mean is,

Let's say some French fag like a few things in us culture
He moves to the us
Does pol think he should give up all he liked, or is pol fine with him refusing to adopt us culture, or do they stand somewhere in the middle

Excuse my retardation

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

America has no culture

immigrants should be expected to assimilate to their host's culture, not the other way around

a country should not need to bend over backwards to integrate immigrants

Like a few things in France culture*

Drugs r bad

My wife has a French couple at the Church she works at. My daughter plays with her daughters. I figure they sre liberal scum bags so don't really talk to them. They seem normal tho for my clucked state.

>give up likes

changing brand of milk?

You seem to think very little of Americans

or how about answer this: What would you say are the differences between French culture and American culture? In which situations do you expect to behave differently?

Speak english, unless you think speaking French will get you laid. Then speak French.

Don't spontaneously tell random people about France unless they already seem interested. Americans generally don't give a shit about culture, especially foreign ones. A possible exception would be talking about how much better America is than France. We'd eat that shit up.

Don't use cigarette holders, eat fancy cheese, guzzle wine, wear a beret, perform a mime act, let your armpit hair grow (if you're a woman), surrender to every black person that challenges you, etc.

If for some reason you need to ingratiate yourself to a crowd of young people or liberals, start talking about how wonderful it is that Paris is being overrun with muslim rapists and suicide truckers.

Go to Louisana, lots of ethnic French down there

I've traveled extensively through the states as part of my job. Even in some of the most backwoods areas, I've found French restaurants and bakeries. Most liquor stores have French wines, despite the bajillion wineries over here. And French is taught at most high schools. Exactly how much acceptance are you asking for?

>on condition that you tear down everything you built

including USA?

he wants to get naked at the beach and take unpasteurised cheese through the airport.

literally cannot see any other way of causing cultural issues

pretty sure they did that on their own, credit monger.

I don't think anyone would care. You might get a hard time at first in some rural areas for the whole surrender monkey thing, but other than that

France is oldest ally.

You adopt to the US culture or you don't come. It's that simple you fucking faggot Frenchie.

We shared the "occidental" culture, so it's not so hard to integrate, or get accepted.

Unless you're not a real frog, but a sandnigger who wants to move to US