Is rothschilds just meme/myth?

is rothschilds just meme/myth?

>If you want to dispense racist, historically ignorant nonsense about wealthy Jews, you can hardly do better than Facebook. Quite a few memes have been going around about the Rothschild family (which, full disclosure, I have absolutely no link to other than having the same last name) and I wanted to take a look at three that caught my eye.

skeptoid.com/blog/2014/04/07/busting-some-rothschild-family-facebook-memes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is this misconception that "you've probably never heard of [the Rothschilds]". This is very wrong, I see every fucking faggot post about these people on facebook.

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Rumor has it they are over 300 years old
If the official story is to be believed they should be 100 years old, yet they don't look that old.
Their weird facial features can be explained by the fact that human faces keep growing their entire lives.

The Bog people don't age in the sense that their DNA never gets damaged from cell replication, but they still experience aging in the sense that their bodyparts continue growing.

If you calculate how much a normal person's face grows within a life time it doesn't seem that far off to suggest that they are actually older than 300 years.

In another 300 years they will not look a day older, yet their faces will have grown twice the size they are now.

The question I want to raise is this - do their skulls (and brains) grow too?

The official estimation of the their IQ is over 200, yet it's so unbelievable that all the reports have downgraded them to 170 to make it seem more believable.
These two guys funded both sides in WW2 while pinning it on the Rothschild family, which had very little involvement compared to the Bogdanoff Brothers. It's believed that these two men alone hold 25% of all wealth in the world. Curiously they didn't show up in the ''these 9 people hold 50% of the world's wealth'' article.

>do their skulls (and brains) grow too?
Looking at the fossil record we can see that in fact the mystics in each culture usually engaged in a type of head binding to amplify telepathic rays. A cranium the size of these brothers would be era defining based on rough calculations. Possibilities include telepathic communication between any organisms, remote sensing up to galactic scale, telekinesis and even space and time travel.

If they continue like this we can only imagine how powerful they will become.
Once they reach a certain threshold of intelligence and psychic power they will become gods capable of going into the past and creating a universe from scratch - a functionally identical universe to ours, but with them as gods deciding the flow of future from this point.
If that is an inevitability then it has already happened and we are all overseen by them. Maybe that is the cause of all the recent memetic energy we've been seeing. Maybe the Les Bains plane crash was the moment they went into the past and reconstructed the universe. Everything from that point onward has been guided and changed by them, which is why everything is so weird right now.

>we are just characters in their story lines

>is rothschilds just meme/myth?

No, it's not.

“The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

Pic related, it's a political cartoon from 1912 - that's 104 years ago and it's STILL relevant today!

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin. They believe that this gives them 'the divine right to rule'. I do not adhere to any religion, but here's an interesting verse from the Bible about all of this:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

* that's 105 years ago

What a load of shit. They were big in France in the 70s and 80s and had their own TV show etc. They are just vain fucks who have had far too much plastic surgery and can't stop, there are many cases like this. Take off the tin-foil slav boi

t. Masonic Internet Defense Force

I think you need to learn about genetics. And maths.

>its racist to even THINK that the Rothschilds run banks

this is how you know you're dealing with a retard

Catholic celtic supporting republican

You spoiled his joke. He took a lot of time over that.

Die Rothschilds/ The Rothschilds' Shares in Waterloo, 1940 German film directed by Erich Waschneck
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA

>(((I have absolutely no link to other than having the SAME LAST NAME)))

wow not even trying rotschild shills
literally the source of almost all evil on earth
even going out of Sup Forums kill all jews territory, any human with a shred of common sense would want to see the rotschilds hang for their crimes against humanity

it's always a bit embarrassing when a britanon completely misses the joke

No. They're unfathomably wealthy and control nearly every country on the planey through fractional reserve banking.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI&t=2s
this is prerequisite watching before posting here

they're unquestionably a powerful familly
in the british museum, there's an entire gallery dedicated to a bequest which was the contents of just one room of the family mansion

Shitty french actors, bad rhinoplasty,forced meme.

Who are they?

The shills have arrived
Happens every time you even mention their names. They have so much money they could spend literal trillions paying people to spread disinfo at the slightest mention of their name

How do you think I afforded Resi 7 on release?

And I've got a computer AND a mobile phone.

Look at this nigger in his gaytrans shit

Truly the work of Bogdanoff brothers.

Wtf I zog for the bog now

I have no problem with gay black men. The more the better. The same for all minorities.

Yes and no.
Yes, in the sense that their power is overstated and it is in their best interest to have the public think that.
No, in the sense that they have tremendous global influence and constantly try to expand it.

The real problem is not the Rothschilds, the real problem is a system that allows them to exist and operate the way they do in the first place. There are other families that would almost instantly assume their place. Not all of the people or families involved are "evil" by the way. Many just operate under the concept of "might makes right", which is easy to disprove on a local level, but increasingly hard to argue against when they actually manage to dominate the planet in certain areas. It is inherent to the nature of humans to have goals and dreams that you want fulfilled, the problem here of course is the rather obvious fact that these people simply can not share the dreams and goals of "normal" people, because in a global capitalist society, everything and everyone can be simply bought - so they have to find something, anything, to strife towards and just like we are ready to sacrifice others to realize our own desires (you get the promotion instead of your colleague etc.), they are ready to do the same, it just takes place on an inherently larger scale.